Elf Captain Isara's Perversion

Story Info
Isara's journey from gloryhole to being fucked in a barrel.
25.7k words
4.75
24k
84
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kngelol
kngelol
672 Followers

The imperial elven capital's airship port was more like a large field of towers and landing spots than a traditional seaport. Different sized rotating towers lifted up platforms of cargo and people with magical ease while their steady humming filled the air.

On top of the usual traffic several new patrol class cruisers were in the middle of their launch preparations even though their new captains straight from the military academy had not yet even arrived.

All nine of the new patrol ships were still maintaining the artistic swan inspired elven hull structure from the naval era even though there were many external and especially internal changes. For example, the foldable sails were on the sides to help navigating natural magical currents to save the ship's own magical lift generating core. Though the ships still had the three masts for spotting over the horizon.

On the white deck of the Sky Trident, twenty sky knights in full silver magic-tech armour were already in parade formation along with the rest of the crew that all combined into around hundred men. The human lieutenant Kurt who had been in charge wanted everything to be ready in time so that the other two half-elf lieutenants had nothing to complain to the captain when she arrived. All three of the lieutenants had shown different levels of competition on seniority from the start ever since they met the first time a week ago.

Before the appointed captain arrived the crew had stood in the sun for almost an hour. Even Kurt smelled the sweat. He began to shake a bit as he thought about the high noble female elf that was going to come any minute now and was going to be greeted by the smell of all of the male sweat. He had even ordered everybody to wash today but all of that was slowly going to waste.

"Captain coming," came a soft shout from a lookout as they had spotted someone walking to a platform at the base of the nearby tower. A louder than usual humming of a platform rang in the crew's heads as it rose along the lift tower. The distance was not that long to the relatively small ship and a figure dressed in the white navy officer's uniform soon stood next to the deck. It was similar to what Kurt and the other officers wore. Though there was one aspect that it was notably different.

"Captain on deck," Kurt declared and the entire crew saluted. All of their eyes focused on their new captain and it was more than easy to notice that her uniform top was hiding notable mounds of perky elven breasts.

"I'm captain Isara of house Polar. I will be taking command as of this moment," Isara announced as she stepped on the deck from the platform. She had a calm expression on her beautiful elven face with cold blue eyes and pale skin. Her icy blue hair was on a ponytail behind her back and she wore the peaked white cap of a sky captain. On it was the black swan wing that was the symbol of the imperial sky navy as the white wing had already been taken by the traditional navy centuries ago.

"Captain, the ship and the captain's gun are ready for inspection," Kurt announced while still keeping his salute up. Though he was not able to stop himself swallowing hard, just from the eyes and hair of the captain he was able to tell she was from one of the clans that had used ice magic for generations. They had some of the harshest reputations among the high noble clans. Also, he was doing his best to not look at any improper spots on the captain's well-fitted outfit that was leaving very little to imagination even around her hips.

"At ease," Isara commanded and even the armoured sky knights looked like they were relaxing. Most of the men could swear that just her presence was cooling down the hot summer air.

"She came alone?" came a whisper from a distance and Kurt angrily stared towards the crowd of sailors. Though he too wondered that. Usually, female captains at least had some servants with them.

"Lieutenant Kurt, we are to depart immediately, see to preparations," Isara instructed and started to walk towards the captain's cabin that was under the quarterdeck.

One of the half-elven lieutenants stepped to stop Isara, "Captain, we should establish the seniority between the ship lieutenants as quickly as possible."

"Yes, of course... lieutenant Kurt, only your name was given to me by the admiral, so you are the senior and get to establish the order of the other two until I get to know the ship," Isara instructed. The half-elf lieutenant looked a bit shocked but he stepped away while sending a glaze at Kurt.

After that Isara quickly left the deck and hastily walked into her cabin. Her luggage had already been delivered and she went to one of the containers and started to unpack it. From it, she took out a large mirror and placed it above a cabinet table. It locked in place with magic that was essential to most objects on an airship.

Isara inspected her face and sighed in relief.

"I did not blush this time," Isara happily whispered and patted her cheek. "So many eyes yet my magic cooled me down this time, such success."

A strong knock came to the door and Isara jerked like she had been doing something wrong. Though she quickly calmed down and turned to face the sound.

"Permission to enter," Isara voiced in a cold tone.

Kurt stepped in with a salute, "Captain, the ship is ready to sail."

"Commendable speed, give me a moment and I will come to take the ship out of port," Isara instructed and Kurt left with a salute.

Isara turned back to her mirror and gave herself an encouraging pep talk, "I did great, I did not look at anybody's crotch even once and did not blush. I just need to resist my urges a few years and stay a virgin till marriage, I can do this."

"I just wish... my father had not told me to join the military... it's not my fault I'm his twenty-fifth daughter without suitable adult nobles left to marry," Isara muttered while straightening her cap and ponytail.

After her talk session Isara took a stern cold face before leaving her new cabin. Outside she climbed the stairs to the quarter deck and was saluted by her lieutenants.

"Captain, lieutenant Kirov and Mikado are the second and third in seniority respectively," Kurt declared after Isara waved them to stop saluting. Both of the mentioned lieutenants were blond with blue eyes but their facial features were different. Though not enough to really set them apart with a quick glance even though both were handsome on human standards.

"Very well," Isara replied while looking at the blue sky. The light at the tower indicated that the ship was free to depart when ready so Isara took her position at the altar's steering stone. It was a transparent crystal that was used to control the ship's magical core.

"Prepare for liftoff," Kurt announced after a nod from Isara.

First Isara attuned the steering crystal to her magic, it was like most magical artefacts that required it with a new user. Then she began igniting the magic core at the centre of the ship by filling the crystal with magic. The needed flow for this operation was not something many were able to do and one of the reasons noble houses traded their excess offspring to the navy for favours. Just the fact Isara's magical aura manifested with blue glowing colour around her as she channelled larger amounts of magic was a sign of her being more powerful than most magic users.

Soft humming emitted from the ship's core as it came to life and calm vibrating waves moved through the ship before they stabilised into something that was hard to notice without focusing on it. The activation of the new ship to its crew was such a magical moment that only a few of them even noticed that their captain was rubbing her thighs together. The effort on activating the core had forced her to stop cooling her own body down for a moment. It had been enough for her mind to heat up her own core as she was vividly aware just how many males were surrounding her virgin elven body.

Images of the entire crew staring at her with large crotch bulges had filled Isara's mind to a point she almost blanked from overheating. A jolt went through her body when a hand landed on her shoulder.

"Captain, are you okay?" Kurt asked and Isara looked around like almost in a panic.

"I'm fine, it's just this core... I need to rest. You can take over," Isara voiced. The fact she knew at least Kurt had seen her blushed face was making her go pale even without magic. Though after she gave the control of the activated crystal to Kurt she was once again able to focus on regulating the magic inside her own body.

Isara stepped away from the altar while making sure Kurt had gained control and closed her eyes. The calm look on her face returned and she managed to remove any blushing. Though there was still a small pulsating itch in her clit but it was neglectable at worst.

After calming down Isara looked around and made sure nobody was paying too much attention to her. As the ship was slowly floating higher the crew had more than enough to do and those who were not required for liftoff were below deck.

Just when Isara thought everything was going fine her keen elven eyes spotted a bulge on one of the sailors at the main deck. She looked away immediately but she had felt a small heat up happen in her body again. Though this time she was able to cool it down easily enough.

Isara dug a letter from her uniform jacket's pocket and gave it to Kirov or Mikado, she was not yet entirely sure which one was which but she was in too much of a hurry to leave the deck to find it out now.

"Navigational orders, set course after leaving the capital's airspace," Isara commanded and the two lieutenants saluted as she left. They looked a bit puzzled but started to inspect the letter on a map table that was covered from the wind.

Back at her cabin Isara went back to talking to her mirror, "It went just fine, I'm still a virgin and completely in control of my desires."

"I mean the flaws of my body, these are definitely not my desires but caused by my body... with desires," Isara muttered. "Father... why did you send me here... if I had told you of my... degenerate desires... you would have abandoned me."

Close to the end of her mumbling, Isara was almost sobbing but she quickly froze her tears and straightened up. She made sure none of the buttons had fallen off from her jacket even though she had learned long ago to enhance them with magic.

"Right, two years of ship service, then off to a desk job. All I need to do is stay a virgin till marriage," Isara declared. "I can do this, I can trust myself."

** * **

The first few days went without too many troubles. Isara inspected the captain's gun that was the patrol ship's biggest asset in a ship to ship combat. She had also been introduced to the other three females on the ship. They were all working in the kitchen.

On one of her inspection trips to the ship's core Isara decided to use the female servant's toilet as she would have needed to go back to her cabin and come back to use her private one. Especially the labyrinthine design around the ship's core was not easy nor fast to navigate.

The toilet in question was in a small corridor closet with a lockable door. Isara sat on the wooden bench with a hole and did the needed actions. Though the space was really dark and only dimly lit by a magical light that came under the door. It was just barely enough for normal toilet operations. Then again Isara barely noticed it with her enhanced elven night vision.

When Isara was about to pull up her pants and leave, a silver coin dropped from a wall crack. It was soon followed by something that even Isara was able to name even though she had never seen one before. Her ice-blue eyes locked on the veined human penis and dilated.

Isara felt heat surge through her body and her lips gaped open. Even her legs and hands trembled as a strong convulsion was surging up her spine. Moisture that was not pee dripped from her hairless elven nethers and pressure built around the area as her clit throbbed.

"Come on, it's the agreed price," a grumpy male voice said from the other side of the wall.

Isara's eyes moved between the cock and the door. Her mouth kept gaping open wider with a heavy breath but she did not let out any other sounds.

"I'm going to come to get my silver back," the male voice grunted and panic flared through Isara. She lunged and managed to enclose her lips around the tip just when it was about to disappear. She had to crouch her neck down so that it formed partially in line with her mouth.

"I knew you could not resist," the voice said a bit amused. "Now suck me good."

The raw salty taste of human cock burned Isara's mouth but at the same time, it made her body tingle. Pressure throbbed around her nethers and an urge to touch it emerged. But before she had even the time to think the male pushed his cock fully back through the hole and it pushed into Isara's throat. She jolted and reflex-like swallowing reactions began sucking the cock.

"That's it, earn your silver whore," the male voice muttered. His foreskin had been completely pulled back and his raw fleshy tip pressed against Isara's sensitive inner flesh. It burned her senses but it was only making her produce more saliva. Though she still pulled back a bit while keeping her tongue pressed against the shaft from below. Her hands had moved to touch her now soaked throbbing clit. The intensity was something Isara had never felt before. It was swelling up past her tight puffed vulva and every twitch it made caused her pussy to move.

Isara trembled with wide-open eyes but she was not backing away from the situation. It was like her own body was refusing to move even though her mind was a bit conflicted about keeping the human penis in her mouth.

"What's the matter, you were such a good sucker before?" the voice muttered as Isara had complicatedly stopped moving. Though her mouth had been applying enough pressure to the tip to make it twitch a bit.

Alarmed by the fear of discovery and driven by her urges Isara began to bob her head forth and back. The position of her neck was making it easier for her to take the tip partly in her throat so she managed to suck on the whole shaft without thinking about it. The sensation of the well-lubed hard meat brick sliding against her tongue was borderline intoxicating to her virgin elven mind. The fact she was not able to comprehend the sensation of the cock's foreskin moving with her was not helping her confused situation.

"Hehe, I knew it was you, nobody else can take it all," the male murmured. Isara's saliva dripped along his shaft as her tongue kept hugging it from below. The speed she was going was constantly increasing. Isara spread her legs as open as the could in the small closet and her fingers were rubbing her clit with a circular motion.

"If you swallow, I pay an extra silver," the male said and the next time Isara took the cock fully in a hot blast went down her throat. The initial shock made her stays still for a moment while the human penis pumped its load directly down her food pipe. She felt the flow with her tongue through a twitching pipe and she knew all of it was entering her body. Isara was locked to a swallowing loop her hands that were rubbing her own swollen knob. Though it did not seem she was able to climax yet.

Isara moved her head to start bobbing her head again but the cock was suddenly pulled away and a silver coin dropped out of the hole barely avoiding her lips.

"Here, have another silver, that was such a wild hungry suck," the male voiced and Isara saw movement through the hole. She jolted up to stand aside from the hole but soon she heard someone walk past the door with heavy steps.

After trembling for a moment Isara pulled up her pants and undergarments. She felt against them just how wet she had become. Then she took the two silver from the bench and left.

** * **

Back at her cabin Isara went immediately stare at her mirror. Her face was blushing to a point she almost looked like a human when it came to a skin tone.

"I tasted one... I tasted one," Isara panted. Her attempt to cool down her body was making vapour come out with her breathing. She opened her right hand and there were two silver coins.

"I was paid... like a whore... why did I take these," Isara muttered. She dug out a small chest from the cabin and opened it with a magical pulse, it was full of imperial gold coins. She dropped the two silver among them even though they were only one-hundredth of the value of a single gold.

A knock came from the door and it sent a shock through Isara. She straightened up and tried to fix her uniform the best she could.

"Permission to enter," Isara voiced in a cold tone. Though her face still had some blush but nothing a normal human would care too much about.

After saluting, Kurt said, "Captain, I have been looking for you to report that we have arrived at the target coordinates. Should we begin the patrol?"

"Yes, of course, follow the instructions," Isara replied with a strained voice. Kurt left with a salute and Isara responded to it but then she realised she was not wearing her peaked cap. Image of her placing it to a hook at the servant toilet filled her mind. She quickly grabbed a spare and rushed below deck.

** * **

At the toilet, the cap was where Isara had left it but she closed the door for a moment to hide the cap to a jacket pocket meant for it. A silver coin dropped down the hole next to the stall again and another human cock pushed through. Somehow Isara was able to tell it was a different one.

"Finally, I was thinking you would never come," a male voice whispered behind the wall.

Fear of being caught filled Isara again and without thinking she leaned down to suck the cock while standing. When she realised she could have just walked out it was too late as her lips had once again embraced the tip already.

The way Isara had leaned down made her butt touch the other wall and spread her legs. Wet sensation filled her undergarments and she realised it would show through her pants if she did not act quickly. She dropped her pants and focused magic to carefully freeze up her nethers.

"You just holding it in huh," the male whispered. This jolted Isara to act. She moved her head while sucking and embracing the shaft with her tongue. The sensation of the moving foreskin was still oddly magical and puzzling to her as she coated the shaft with saliva.

Isara's attempt to cool down her burning pussy was in some ways making it worse. Her clit still throbbed and tingled up her spine in a completely new sensation combine to the cock sucking. Her erect nipples were pressing against the constraining fabric of her jacket and supporting undershirt.

Without a warning, hot human semen was once again spurted down Isara's throat.

"I hope you still want to swallow," came a whisper through the wall. Isara held the penis against her tongue but when it stopped unloading she began swaying a little to milk more semen. This time she tasted more of the white substance on her tongue and it tingled almost enough to make her gag from the raw taste. Still, she kept the penis in her mouth until it began to deflate. Then it was pulled out and she heard steps behind the door to go away. He had only paid one silver in total.

Unimaginable raw aftertaste filled Isara's mouth. She smelled it when she breathed out and it burned her nostrils. But still, she licked her perfect elven teeth to taste more of it while keeping her lips in the shape of the human penis.

Suddenly reason returned back into Isara's partly glazed eyes and she stopped massaging her vulva. It was dripping wet even though it felt cold from Isara's attempt to cool it. Internal pressure had been just too much for her to prevent swelling without actually freezing a part of her own body which would have been a completely different problem altogether.

kngelol
kngelol
672 Followers
123456...8