All Comments on 'Gwennalyn's Sexual Awakening Ch. 15'

by majicman21

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
FerrumitzalFerrumitzalover 4 years ago

Not bad. Pretty much a repeat of the last half-dozen chapters. While it's got some heat, there's a lack of development in our princess's journey. It seems like everyone is playing at this thing, always pulling back.... or there's a cut to the next scene.

Is the handmaid becoming more of the dominant one between her and the princess? If so, why don't we see anything about that other than the cleaning that's, well, done and done. How is their relationship otherwise? Does the princess find it hard not to submit to her maid even when they're alone or doing other things?

When the princess "broke" and begged to be bred, I would have thought that would start a cascade failure of sorts in her psyche.... but then it was simply not addressed further and we got into yet another sex scene and no mention of that snap was made again. It was an opportunity missed, imo.

Good writing, true, but if it's just going to be one scene after another, trying to find some way to freshen up what's already been done several times before, usually in the same chapter and certainly in previous chapters...

Fifteen chapters in and we know as much about the characters now as we did by the fifth chapter. All that's changed is the geographical location.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of my favorite chapters yet! It's almost too bad that the breeding was a trick, hopefully she'll find her way to the real thing by the end.

LH_readsLH_readsabout 2 years ago

Great stuff! The prince plays some good tricks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermajicman21@majicman21
Was once just a guy who liked to write...I still like to write but now also like to chat. Whether it's friendly conversation or witty banter or something steamier, I'm down for whatever, be it with women, men, or anything in between and beyond. Demisexual so sometimes it takes...