Gwennalyn's Sexual Awakening Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both Lucien and his current paramour were freshly bathed. It was in fact the time spent soaking together in the warm water that had led to the former indicating his interest in the latter, aware of the gazes that had been sent his way during that soaking. The duo had slipped into the last drying room together, no one else around at this late hour.

Besides the attendant. And he's in the front.

The stranger groaned again. The wall provided a place to rest against while he watched Lucien work. That groan only enticed him to offer more pleasure by sliding his lips further down that shaft. A hand was already around the base of it, stroking intermittently.

"Fuck, tha's good," the stranger gasped, his back arching slightly.

A bead of pre-cum splashed out onto Lucien's tongue, offering a zing of muskiness. His lips clung to the shaft, a few trickles of saliva gleaming on the stiff flesh, running down towards his hand.

"Gods, y'r'a good cocksucker..."

A quiver of lewd pride ran along his frame.

"Wouldn't've thought a man w'scars like 'at 'd b'good at suckin' cock..."

Lucien smiled. While mostly healed at this point, and while his facial scar was always visible, the scars on his lower back and thigh from the yellow-toothed pirate's attack were still visible when he was undressed.

I had thought my scars would make men leery of letting me suck their dicks. I should've remembered some men don't care about anything if they're getting their dick sucked.

He slid his mouth down, feeling the head nudge at the entrance to his throat.

"Knew I'd find someone who'd suck me..."

He took in another inch, relaxing his throat to allow for intrusion. The delight in the stranger's words added more motivation, the desire to please guiding his actions.

I needed this...

A loud thump came at the door.

Lucien froze.

"Door's closed," the stranger growled in annoyance. "Find 'nother chamber."

The door burst off its hinges, landing loudly on the floor. Two city guardsmen stepped inside, silver armor tinged with the customary red of their station. The bathhouse attendant stood nervously behind them.

Shit.

Lucien had stayed frozen, and the stranger had joined him in that brief spell of hesitation.

The guardsmen strolled inside the room, faces set in stern expressions.

"Thank you," one said to the attendant. "You've done this city a great service."

"You can go back to your duties," the other added. "Leave us alone here so we can question these two, see if they might have any information for us."

"How...how can I collect my reward? I heard there was a reward."

"Go see the constable tomorrow," the first replied. "You'll get your reward then."

The attendant nodded and hurried away.

During that quick exchange, Lucien and the stranger had both scrambled into action, collecting their clothes and dressing.

"Wait," the second guard said, holding up a hand.

"We're going to question you separately," the first told them.

The second gestured to the stranger.

"Come with me."

The stranger kept his head down as he followed, half-dressed, clutching his boots and tunic closely.

Lucien glanced at the first guard.

No way can I tell him who I am...nor do I have coin on me. Maybe he'll let me go with a stern warning? Although I very much doubt that...

"I can give you coin if you forget you saw me here," he spoke up. "I don't have any on me but I can get plenty."

"Back on your knees," the guard said.

Lucien hesitated.

"Did you not hear me? On your knees. I don't have all night."

The guard shrugged off his coat and began to unbuckle his belt.

Oh...that is...certainly an option.

He sunk back to his knees.

The guardsman worked his trousers down, freeing his cock, taking it by the base and brandishing it expectantly.

"Get to it."

Lucien leaned forward and wrapped his lips around the head. A mild tang of sweat met his taste buds, but it did not stop him from dropping his lips further along the shaft. The guard groaned, squeezing at his shoulder.

A hand wound into his hair and pressed down pointedly. He eased his lips down, taking in inch after inch, his tongue wriggling, saliva building up in his mouth. His cock, having started to soften after the guards' arrival, now stiffened, his arousal always increased by offering another man pleasure. He moved his hands up to the guard's thighs, squeezing at the firm muscles there, using them as an anchor so he could swallow more. The straining length nudged into his throat. His initial gurgle was followed by a soft gag, but he relaxed his throat, letting the rest of that shaft slip through his lips.

"Good gods..." the guard gasped, clutching at his hair to keep him pinned.

He remembered then that the door to the chamber was off its hinges, on the floor nearby.

So anyone could walk in and see me...

The idea sent a quiver over his body.

"I haven't had a good cocksucker like you in too long...but let's see how your throat holds up..."

The guard tugged at his hair. He slid back at that direction, and then gagged as the guard gave him a thrust, full balls slapping into his chin. More thrusts followed, the guard pumping his hips steadily, working his cock down into Lucien's throat. Lucien moaned around that surging shaft, shivering every time those balls whacked into his chin.

"You take a lot of meat, huh boy?" the guard asked.

Yes, but honestly, it's never enough...

"Probably spend every night in the bathhouses sucking off strangers..."

That'd be the life.

The guard carried on using his throat. The hand in his hair kept him in place.

As if I'd move...

The thrusts slowed, and that cock pulled back until the head was between his lips. He sucked eagerly, tasting a spurt of pre-cum, luxuriating in that tang. His eyes went to the shaft, taking a good look at the pink flesh glistening with his saliva.

The guard shoved forward, pushing back into Lucien's throat, his hand forcing Lucien forward as well. The combination ensured that every inch was again buried inside the warm sheath of his mouth and throat. Full balls once again rested on his chin, his nose pressed into the guard's bristly pubic hair, his tongue wriggling against the underside of that shaft. Saliva spilled from his stretched lips, adding to the mess on his chin.

"I knew signing up for the added patrols would work out," the guard murmured.

After a few more thrusts, he stopped, and drew his cock back. The shaft slithered over Lucien's tongue, the head soon popping from his lips with a wet sound, strands of spit hanging loosely from it. The guard slapped it down onto his cheek, the stickiness smearing onto his skin. A low moan spilled from him at the rude treatment.

"How many men have you taken tonight?" the guard asked him.

"Just the one you saw me with...and you."

"You take it up the ass?"

He nodded.

"I...made sure to...prepare myself there tonight."

The guard nodded in satisfaction.

"Get your pants down."

"There's oil over there," Lucien said as he obeyed, pointing to the jar he had brought along with him.

"You did prepare," the guard said in mild amusement, slipping around him now.

Lucien leaned forward, getting onto his hands and knees, the prospect of taking cock in his ass starting to excite him.

If only that other guard were here...it's been a while since I was spit-roasted.

Hands landed then on his ass cheeks. A hard warmth nudged in between them, slick and stiff, soon finding his asshole. A steady pressure opened him up, drawing a groan from him. The guard matched the groan with one of his own, wasting no time feeding more of his cock into Lucien. Those hands kept his ass cheeks spread, allowing for a steady intrusion, the oil smeared along that shaft easing its passage. His own cock throbbed.

"Fuck," the guard grunted, hands moving to Lucien's hips.

The insistent impalement sent constant quivers along Lucien. The guard moved carefully but steadily. Soon, Lucien was thoroughly opened up, those full balls coming to rest against his.

"Ah, there we go...you like that?"

Lucien nodded, squirming restlessly. His fingers curled on the cold floor.

"Yeah...thank the gods for the greediness of bathhouse attendants..."

Lucien moaned, his asshole clenching, hoping to keep that cock buried.

After a few more seconds of stillness, the guard eased back through his asshole. It did not take long for him to slide forward, returning every inch to that warm embrace. Lucien moaned again, his insides squishing around the intrusion, the familiar and wonderful sensation making his cock twitch, a thin stream of pre-cum burbling out to leak down to the floor.

"You can fuck me harder if you want," he spoke up. "I can take it."

The guard laughed.

"Thank you for the invitation."

The next movement was a harder thrust, rocking Lucien. One of the hands at his hips moved to his shoulder, using a firm grip there as leverage to give him more thrusts. He hung his head from the mounting pleasure, his cock throbbing dangerously.

"How's that?"

He nodded weakly, knees starting to tremble.

"Don't stop, please..."

The guard landed a sharp slap on his ass, drawing a yelp from him.

"Wasn't going to. Not 'til I blow my load."

The thrusts continued. The guard huffed, hands tight on Lucien. His cock throbbed dangerously again, but he did not touch it, knowing he would not need to.

Finally, a stronger throb shot along its length. He came, moaning lewdly, the hot, slick spurts slapping onto the floor. The ecstasy was a much-needed salve, pushing away any thought save for that of his body and the sensations ruling it.

The ecstasy ran its course, bleeding into afterglow, his nerves abuzz. He moaned again, knees trembling more.

"I'm close too," the guard said.

Another moan followed at the promise of a load of seed.

It's only right you give me some, since you deprived me of the stranger's cum.

Lucien clenched around the thrusts, making the guard grunt in surprise. Those thrusts carried on, but soon grew desperate and sloppy, losing any semblance of rhythm. That cock drove into him, those balls whacking loudly against his, the straining shaft easily forcing his asshole to make way.

A few last thrusts followed, and then the guard sank himself deep, gasping breathlessly.

A slick heat burst out seconds later. The spurts splattered his insides with cum, the exquisite sensation sending shivers along his body, his groans falling out in droves. The guard squeezed at his body, fingers firm on his skin, keeping himself buried.

Lucien glanced up, staring out idly at the baths outside the room, no one in sight to witness the salacity that was the random guardsman finishing inside him. Even with his own recent climax, his cock twitched, his body reacting mindlessly to the rush of seed flowing through his insides.

The guard slowly slid back, his cock popping out and slapping against Lucien's thigh.

"Seems like you're going to have to clean up again," he said wryly, pulling his trousers back up.

Lucien moved smoothly, well versed in how to prevent the streams of semen from making too much of a mess.

"If I were you, I would avoid the bathhouses for a little while," the guard murmured. "Other guards might not be as...agreeable."

"Thank you."

After a curt nod, the guard left. With the door still off its hinges, Lucien made sure to move quickly as well as smoothly, to ensure the attendant would not return and catch him in a compromising situation.

Soon, he was slipping from the bathhouse and out into the cool night air. The guards were nowhere to be seen, but he did not linger, weaving his way through the streets, heading along one of his different paths back to the castle.

That was fun...but it also could have ended badly. If he had not been as...agreeable, I could have been in a lot of trouble, even if he had not found out who I am.

A hand trailed idly over his facial scar.

I wonder if this makes it easier for me to blend in with commoners, or if it makes me stand out more...

His other scars were slightly achy, but he had learned by now how to tolerate it, especially when the delight of pleasing lustful men lingered still.

The castle was quiet but for the guards on duty, all of whom he knew how to avoid on his way to his quarters. Soon, he was in his bed, eyes shut firmly but thoughts starting to surge as that delight dissipated.

I doubt I'll be able to sneak out and go get dick in Crownhold. It would be way too dangerous...and this is already dangerous.

Switching from one side to the other did not help him sleep.

She might understand. Might not judge me harshly. Might not even mind if I were to try to find myself a lover. But she would still know.

There had been no shame when he had been taking cock in the drying room. There rarely was when he was in the middle of pleasing men. But in the quiet moments, when his mind was able to wander, shame would sometimes creep in, a shame that was always increased by the idea of anyone noble knowing about his sexual preferences and the gossip that would inevitably spread.

At least I can trust Serrick unequivocally. Gwennalyn is nice but can I really trust her? How good is she at keeping secrets? It's one thing to go around bathhouses sucking commoner dick. It's another thing entirely to have the Crownhold court know of my debaucheries.

His facial scar itched. He let a finger run along it.

I though the pirate expedition would postpone our marriage. And I thought my scars would end it. But we are to be married. I must face facts and accept my fate. It's just torturous to know my marriage will come soon, and all I can do is wait. It'd almost be better to marry tomorrow.

The thought stuck in his mind even as sleep finally approached.

Perhaps it would just be better to marry sooner rather than later...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Are you sure you wouldn't rather just go to the king? He could easily bring her home. There would be no need to convince her."

Lucien shook his head firmly.

"I would speak to my future wife myself to convince her of this. To have the king do it on my behalf would only mark our marriage with awkwardness from the start."

Not that it wouldn't be awkward anyway.

His mother smiled up at him.

"You will make a wonderful husband."

He forced a smile from atop his horse.

"You have everything you might need?" she asked next.

"Yes, Mother, I do. I don't know how long I'll be gone, so I made sure to be prepared."

"And you, Serrick? You have everything you'll need? You'll be making the return trip from Crownhold by yourself, remember."

Serrick nodded.

"I'll be fine. And unlike Lu, I have an idea of when I'll return."

"Good," Isabel said from next to him, hands running nervously over the side of his horse. "I don't like you being away for too long."

"I'll be back before you know it."

"Good luck, Lu," Isabel said to Lucien. "May the gods smile upon your endeavors."

They haven't lately...unless the gods are lewder than we know.

"Thank you, Isabel."

He set his horse into motion, Serrick right next to him. The two women stepped away, waving their last farewells.

The brothers soon left the castle, their horses trotting along steadily, hooves clopping against cobblestones. The practically arranged, dull-colored expanse of Bastion opened up around them as they guided their horses through the main thoroughfare, heading for the city gates, their ultimate destination far beyond it.

"Do you have some sort of speech prepared?" Serrick asked him.

"I've thought about what to say. But there're probably no words that could convince her to marry me any sooner than she has to."

"But you want to try anyway."

"I do. My options are get married sooner or get married later. Since just not marrying at all is not an option, I would rather get married sooner. I'd prefer to be executed straightaway rather than wait for the axman."

Serrick laughed sharply.

"That's quite a comparison. You must think so lowly of marriage."

"Only for me."

"Maybe you should've been born a commoner. Then you wouldn't have to worry about noble responsibilities."

"True. I could go to the bathhouses every night without a care in the world."

His facial scar itched, so he let a finger trail over it.

Indeed it's better to invite the axman than to wait for him to find me.

12