Gwen's Bliss Pt. 01

Story Info
Gwen comes home from work.
2.3k words
2.4
16.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey all, first time writing smut. If you like my writing style I will be considering commissions in the future.

"And with that the deal is closed." A round of cheers rolled through the boardroom of Advantage Athletics. Gwen let out a sigh of relief, but only a small one. She couldn't let the rest of the board see just how nervous she really was, not after over a month of keeping it together in the face of the hardest business deal she'd ever had to close in her seven years in the industry. She was young, not even thirty, and that meant she couldn't show any hint of weakness around her more experienced coworkers.

Her boss and the CEO of Advantage Athletics, Daniel, approached her with a smile as the rest of the board began to file out, eager to celebrate with a weekend of drinks. "Excellent presentation Gwendolyn, keep up the good work and you could see a raise in your near future!"

Gwen lit up with a smile, the first genuine one since she left for work that morning, "Thank you sir, see you monday."

"Bright and early" he added as he slid on his coat, and as the two of them left the room he added, "And tell the wives I said hello."

Gwen's chest swelled and her heart rate spiked at the mention of the two people at the center of her universe. Her smile only widened. "Can do sir!"

With a wave goodbye the two went their separate ways, Gwen with an added spring in her step and a warmth that spread from her heart so great she barely noticed the late fall chill in the twilight air. Her wives. Shuffling into her car she could barely contain a girlish giggle. Sometimes it didn't feel real. If someone had told the frumpy bookish nerd in her yearbook that she was not only a lesbian, but that in less than a decade she'd be a rising executive in one of the largest sports and personal gym supply stores in the country, be married and madly in love with a pair of woman so beautiful it sometimes made her want to cry, on top of glowing up into a raven haired bombshell in her own right? What would she even say? Probably nothing, nothing and then dissolve into a blushing mess, not that she didn't still have a habit of doing so.

As Gwen began her commute home like she had done a hundred times before, her mind began to drift towards the pounding in her chest, the shaking of her hands, and the warmth of excitement in her body that started to drip, drip, drip down into the fold of her privates. Hilda bit her lip, she almost missed her turn. Another feeling began to bubble within her, this one condensing at the base of her throat to the rhythm of her pounding heart.

Dread.

She was promised a reward when she got home. Her face and ass tingled at the thought of the last time she was rewarded. She could still remember her wife's dreams of pleasure. Hilda's grip tightened on the steering wheel as a moan escaped her.

She wondered what her next reward would be.....


Her mounting dread eased when she stepped through the threshold of her house and caught a whiff of her wife Cynthia's cooking. "Honey I'm home!" Gwen yelled. She always wanted to be able to say that, and now she found herself doing so five days a week, just another joyous piece of the puzzle of her life.

"Babe!" Cynthia came bounding round the corner from the kitchen, her footsteps shaking the house as she went, and leapt into Gwen's arms, nearly causing her to fall back out the door.

"Gimme a kiss my handsome little girlboss" she teased.

Gwen's voice caught in her throat, so with a blush and a stutter she did as she was told and kissed her wife of barely more than a year passionately on the lips. The kiss escalated quickly into a full on make-out session. Cynthia kicked the door closed and pinned her against the wall, eliciting a tiny whimper.

The difference in builds between the two women was staggering. Gwen was and had always been a short girl, barely clocking in at 5'3": Her skin was pale, her breasts modest, and her charcoal black hair never managing to grow much past the bottoms of her ears. All in all she was an attractive, if slightly plain, woman who enjoyed her wives' occasional description of her as a tomboy.

"Don't get too excited now babe, fun's not starting till after dinner" her wife giggled, the make-out turning into a flurry of kisses along her cheeks and chin.

Cynthia was almost the exact opposite of Gwen. Where Gwen wore a meekness about her whenever she didn't need to fake a girlboss attitude at work, Cynthia was a dynamo of extroversion and unwavering cheer. If it wasn't for their marriage Gwen would have spent her hours out of the office eternally held up in her home with books, blankets, and a dozen streaming services. Her classmates in college didn't call her a vampire for nothing. Not the second that diamond ring was on her finger the blonde angel put her through a honeymoon gauntlet of hiking, biking, swimming, and the now weekly demand of a trip to the gym she taught physical therapy classes at. Gwen used to hate exercise and even now she wouldn't say she loved it, however the way her wife looked at her when she was on the treadmill more than made up for the pain. The bit of muscle she'd been building up herself wasn't half bad either.

Muscles.

Gwen's mouth went dry. Pinned against the wall, she felt Cynthia grab her hand and pull it under her shirt and across the glorious six pack that covered her stomach. Cynthia was a gym rat who strong armed her way onto just about every sports team imaginable in both high school and college, the woman's body was like a greek statue come to life and ready to show mere mortals what true strength was like. Gwen suppressed another whimper. She could tell from where her hand laid that Cynthia wasn't wearing a bra.

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP. Cynthia pulled away from a kiss too quickly and Gwen's moan tumbled from her mouth. "Oh crap dinner! Come on babe!" Gwen took a shaky step forward, trying to keep her balance despite the wet heat building in her crotch. Cynthia saw her and clearly wasn't having any of her hesitance. The affection not leaving her gorgeous blue eyes she scowled at her wife, "Too slow."

In a single motion Gwen's world flipped on its head as Cynthia grabbed her and folded her over her shoulder, strong hand firmly planted on her ass. "We don't have all night little Cuckoo." Cynthia teased.

Gwen froze. She'd only been home a moment and it was already starting. As the couple entered the kitchen the smell of her wife's cooking made Gwen momentarily forget her predicament. Soup. Gwen sighed in relief. Her wife's tomato soup was heaven in a bowl and a panacea for all the world's woes. There's an old saying that the fastest way to a girl's heart is through her stomach, and given her gay awakening was over a bowl of the very stuff after helping Cynthia pull an all nighter in college, she wasn't going to challenge it's truth.

Unfortunately Gwen couldn't get a look at the delicacy. Cynthia made no move to put her down as she stood before the stove, grabbed a ladle, and began to stir.

Cynthia hummed happily, "Veronica love! Gwen's home!"

"Is she now? She's late" a cool velvety voice spoke.

Gwen forgot the soup and the dread she felt from her car ride came crashing back. She strained her neck to look out from the kitchen and into the living room dimly lit by a single lamp. In a reclining chair sat a woman of japanese descent and long silky hair that dropped down to frame a magnificent chest that could, and one day might, suffocate Gwen. She sat with her tall slender legs crossed, one hanging over the other, stretching her pantyhoes tightly over muscles nearly as toned as Cynthia's and orders of magnitude more impressive than Gwen's. In her perfectly smooth hands manicured with sharp black nails sat a book that's name Gwen couldn't read from her position, a position hanging over Cynthia's shoulder that perhaps intentionally made her feel like the sitting woman was still above her. Despite speaking the woman hadn't looked up from her book, hypnotic crimson eyes sat behind square designer glasses as she lazily read the page and drank a glass of expensive red wine that cut into Gwen's savings for every bottle she had been ordered to purchase.

"H-honey I-I'm I-" Gwen stumbled over her words as she fully devolved into a blushing mess.

"That's quite enough" Veronica slammed her book shut and silenced Gwen immediately. She felt a tremor of arousal shoot up through Cynthia as she continued to tend to their meal.

The woman, Veronica, her other wife finally looked up at them and made eye contact with the upside down Gwen. She smirked, "The sun's almost set, Cynthia and I have been home for hours. Where have you been? Oh and who gave you permission to call me honey? I told you there is only one thing you may call me in this house.

Gwen gulped, "Of course Mistress. The meeting ran late, I'm so sorry mistress."

Mistress Veronica chewed on the excuse a moment and scowled, "I should have assumed you'd have been too much of a wimp to demand to leave on time, god you're such a pushover, no wonder you're a cuck.

"Don't be so mean, love!" Cynthia chimed in, "It's not our little Cuckoo's fault she's so timid, and besides it's what we love about her." Cynthia struck Gwen's ass with the ladle, the warm metal eliciting a yelp from Gwen.

Veronica's scowl turned into a wicked grin, "Well put darling, we do love our pathetic little cuck just the way she is. Now, is dinner ready? I was worried she'd miss it."

The stove beeped again and Cynthia turned off the heat, "All done! That's a relief. It would have been so sad if Cuckoo missed dinner, so I made it to celebrate her deal closing."

The slightest hint of warmth and affection entered Veronica's smile as she stood up and entered the kitchen, "That's right! Did our brave little cuck manage to pull it off? It must have been so hard pretending to be competent all the time" she teased. Cynthia set Gwen down on her feet, gave her ass another quick slap with the ladle, and began pouring the soup.

Gwen felt a bubble of indignation rise in her guts so she latched onto it hard, "I did Veron-Mistress. The deal's done. The boss said I did great, I might even be getting a raise!"

In that moment Gwen saw something truly rare, a flash of pride in Veronica's eyes. "Oh wonderful cuckie! You hear that Cynthia? Now we can get you those dresses you've wanted."

Cynthia turned to them with a grin, "Let's not forget that necklace you've been eyeing love." Gwen swelled with pride. All three of them were employed but she was most definitely the breadwinner of the family. Cynthia's physical therapy and personal trainer classes and Veronica's job as an english teacher at the nearby elementary school pulled together a modest living in this part of the country, but her position at Advantage Athletics was able to push the throuple squarely into the upper middle class and ensured that her two wives would always live in comfort. Sure despite making over half the money in the relationship, Gwen's savings were tiny compared to Veronica and Cynthia's since most of her disposable income went to either doting on them or was spent without her knowing by Veronica. She never questioned it though, Gwen had simple wants, of which none had a high price tag save the pampering of her wives.

"Dinner's served!" Said Cynthia. Gwen turned to the table and felt her bubble of pride pop.

"Where am I sitting?"

At the table there was only two bowls placed right next to each other and infront of her wives who had already sat down and dug in.

Veronica looked at her like she was stupid, "Over there idiot."

Gwen's heart sank. In the corner of the room sat a doggie bowl filled with soup, and a second one with water.

"Surprise!" Cynthia cheered, "We got you a new bowl! I told you you'd love your present!"

Veronica smirked, "Make sure to take off your jacket and tie cuck, don't want to ruin them. In fact, better take off the pants as well."

Burning with embarrassment, Gwen clumsily stripped down to her underwear/

"God she can barely even undress herself right" Veronica chided.

"She's just excited, I think it's adorable" Cynthia replied.

Down to nothing but her bra and panties, Gwen kneeled down over the bowl of soup. The steam rose directly into her face and made it hard to look at. The bowls were placed in a way that in order to eat she'd have to face the corner, unable to see her wives but her wives getting a full view of her raised ass.

Gwen hesitated as she hovered over the soup.

"What's wrong?" pouted Cynthia, "Don't you want it?"

Guilt shot through Gwen, she never wanted to make Cynthia sad. She bowed her head and began to eagerly lap up her wife's creation, her whole body burning with humiliation.

It was the best soup she'd ever had.

"Good cuck," said Veronica.