All Comments on 'Gwen's Bliss Pt. 01'

by SatisfiedWatching

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So, you just decided to drop in for a quick troll, huh? Don’t worry, so few will enjoy your “style” that you’ll be lucky to get two stars. Please take this shit to the right category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wrong category, poorly written.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

Wrong fucking category you stupid cocksucker.

BDSM or Lesbian or any fucking place else but here.

I don’t know why you hate women so much; but I’m betting you’re nothing more than a piece of shit incel who hangs off every word spoken by Andrew Tate.

Go get help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Who's Hilda?

If you're going to change the names or characters between drafts, at least do a find and replace

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

Please at least get the names correct. Gwen's name changed to Hilda on the way home, then back to Gwen as she entered the house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry, but that was stupid. Making them all female was a decent try at making it unique but ultimately failed to be worth reading. I'm not sure if you could have flushed it out into something better or if it would have just made the pain of reading it last longer, but it was too short and rushed as it is.

Also, you need to decide if the main idiot is Gwen or Hilda and stick with it. Forgetting names in such a short story with only three real characters is a really bad sign.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kind of original. Except for changing her name from Gwen to Hilda and never really completing thoughts, kind of interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Who is Hilda?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A first time story meant it had to be a ridiculous rendition of nearly every other first story. Tropes and cliche from beginning to end. I ask the question once again. Where are the writers?

MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

Leaving aside Hilda/Gwen issue (minor, correctable), the piece is too short for what you try to achieve with the storyline. We gain some insight to Gwen, but others not enough. Her relationship with other women not my cup of tea, though you created some surprise for your readers when Gwen arrived home and certainly captured the feeling of humiliation that accompanies modern day cuckoldry. For me an interesting development would be for Gwen, who just enjoyed a huge success professionally, to carry that over to her personal life. But, hey, it’s your storyline, your characters. Hope you continue to share your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Place any following chapters in Lesbian category please.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 1 year ago

Just bloody awful, no real characterisation. No real story, implausible to say the least.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

You hit most of LW’s low points in this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wrong category, should be BDSM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, I don't know where to start, so I won't. Suffice it to say that it was really very bad. Wrong category to begin with. After that, it was just a sad, poorly written and developed read. Read some 4.5 star and above efforts and look at the way they are written. I have 7th & 8th grade students that develop plots and characters better than you did. And they do not write protracted dribble such as what you posted. Consider all of the comments as building blocks and use the suggestions and observations constructively.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Here is your first line:

"Hey all, first time writing smut. If you like my writing style I will be considering commissions in the future."

Because you asked, I will let you have it.

Your style is OK!!!

Nothing wrong with it!!!

However... Your composition of the subject matter, WELL THAT IS ANOTHER STORY!

In simple terms:

Your writing method is good, but subject execution is shit.

Keep it up, you will get better, or end up with mentally ill cuck crap. (your option)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What was this lesbo-bdsm-pseudo placebo cuck crap about?!

How to make a soup?

Captcha

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous