Gym Shark

Story Info
Ellie catches her prey off guard..
2.3k words
4.38
13.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a tough time for Matt, he'd been relocated for work and found out his Partner Riley had cheated on him when he'd worked late. Today was a Thursday and he was off work with some time to spare so he'd headed to the Gym to try and get things off his mind.

He couldn't leave Riley because of the kids, he didn't want them to grow up in a broken home and Riley was an amazing Mum but not so good a wife. He got to his locker in the changing room put his car keys, water bottle and wallet inside before hesitating... He decided to leave his rings including his wedding ring. He slammed it shut and walked out heading for the Gym door.

Once inside he headed straight for the Bike, his standard workout goes bike/Treadmil/weights/row. There was no one else in as he sat down on his bike in the center of the room. He got to his first mile before hearing the buzz of the enterance door over his headphones. He kept biking as per normal until he felt a tap on his shoulder and, "Hey Matty!" He knew it had to be someone from school but wasn't expecting Ellie.

Ellie was in the year below him at school and was one of the prettiest. She was an incredible dancer and had the body to go with it. She was very popular with the 'cool kids' of his own year and they knew each other but never interacted too much, friend of a friend is how Matt would describe her. These days Matt had heard from social groups that she was in a relationship with Carrie-Anne, a woman he knew from his time working at a pub.

Matt got caught staring into her misty blue eyes before coming back to reality, "E-Ellie hi, you okay?" She was wearing an oversized hoody that went just above her knees but judging by her face she was even more beautiful than the last time he'd seen her.

"Yeah good ta, Carrie is always mentioning how you come to this gym and what a nice guy you are. I always say i don't need a reminder i went to school with him!" She said laughing and tilting her head her blonde hair tied up in a messy bob that still looked perfect.

"Haha she clearly still has that drinking problem." Matt joked and Ellie burst out laughing tapping him on the arm.

"Woah, Matty... gyms paying off for you clearly! Could almost make a girl turn straight!" She laughed again and so did Matt she was genuinely funny which was even more annoying, shouldn't be this beautiful and this funny.

"Well the Mrs..." Matt trailed off looking at his hand, "No complaints anyway." It didn't make sense and he knew it as it came out of his mouth, he doesn't usually get flustered like that.

"Oh you're married? I just didn't see a ring that's all, congratulations!" She jumped and gave Matt a hug on her tip toes. "Married life ey? Is it as terrible as the movies make out?" She said winking.

"Oh it's just amazing El... can you feel my enthusiasm?" He said smiling. She giggled before replying,

"Way to put a girl off, we don't know if we're ready for that step yet you know?" She said honestly, Matt wasn't expecting it.

"Oh God yeah don't rush in to anything hun, got to make sure its right on both sides otherwise you could end up resenting each other."

"Fuck that's smart... you always were a like wise Dad of the whole school." She said turning picking up her bottle and back to Matt, "Come on we'll talk more as you spot me." She grabbed his hand and dragged him from the bike across the room.

As they got to the Squat Rack she let go of his hand and pulled the hoody off her head, revealing her adult body and it didn't disappoint. Matt had to remember to close his mouth, "So why do you resent Riley?" She asked bluntly as she took position under the weight her back to Matt and as she lowered, her perfect arse sticking out within inches of Matt's crotch.

"I wasn't..I didn't.." Matt was stammering caught off guard by the question. He just tried to keep his eyes off of her curves.

"Don't bullshit me, want to hear my gripe to put you at ease? I fucking miss dick." Matt's eyes nearly exploded out of his skull, "Like its amazing with Carrie and yes we have a strap on but, the feeling of being in complete control of someone's pleasure as you toy with every single inch... Ooff i need to stop and get ahold of myself." She pushed the rack back onto the safety brackets and spun to face Matt her breasts barely contained by the sports bra shook as she did, "Come on, spill or I'll just keep saying things to make you more uncomfortable!"

Matt laughed and she played with her hair, "Well she, she made a mistake. I found out she'd cheated on me last week when i was working late." Ellie didn't waist any time and dove below the bar and wrapped her arms tightly around his waist her breasts pushed hard against his stomach.

"Fucking bitch!" She exclaimed as she pulled back slightly to look him in the eye before diving back into his chest, truth is he smelt amazing and she wanted to go back for more. Matt hesitantly put his arms around her, "How are you getting back at her?!"

Matt separated, with some effort as Ellie didn't want to let go, and took himself under the weight rack after adding significant weight to either side, "I'm not, I'm going to be a loving husband and father."

"You've got kids?! Woah major DILF alert!" She was actually blushing behind Matt's back, "You have to do something, anyone who's willing to throw away aaaaall this needs punishing!" As she was talking she was gesturing to his body which in turn made Matt blush.

"What do you suggest El?" As he finished his last rep and placed the bar back safely, he turned to see Ellie biting her bottom lip and looking him up and down.

"Don't you think both our, situations... could be solved with each other?" She began to smile as she stared into his beautiful blue eyes.

"I think we're both with partners and that would not be a good idea." He said with a smile.

"But..." and she leaned into him rubbing her breasts against him.

"No buts... I'm done for today, there's loads of guys that wouldn't say no El. Good Luck okay?" He picked his gear and headed out the door, proud of himself.

He got back to his locker and packed up until all that was left was his wedding ring, he smiled looking at it knowing that if he wasn't serious about making things work with Riley he'd have stayed with El and seen where it ended up. But he was strong said no and that really means something.

As he reached for it the locker slammed closed and between him and the locker was El.

"What are you doing El?" He stepped back before she could rub him with any body part.

"Just before you put the ring on just wanted to make sure you realised what she has done to you." She grabbed his shirt and spun him round against the locker, "She your darling wife broke her vow and decided to eat another mans cock and fucked it with her pussy. Where did he cum? How many times did she cum? Even though she wants you back what if she's thinking of his cock instead of yours?!"

Matt pushed her back "Thats enough, what's done is done and you don't give up on something you care about you work on it. I will not break my family apart."

"I'm not saying that babe... All I'm suggesting is levelling the playing field. She's one up on you and you're just taking her back? What if she decides to test you again with another cock hmm? I love my Carrie and i don't want you forever... i just need cock." She steps into him once more her thigh rubbing against his crotch hands either side of his face.

"Don't you want to be even... don't you want a little justice?" One hand started to creep down until it went beneath his shorts.

"Fuuuuck me babe, you're gonna be worth the 6 year cock exodus. The girls at school didn't lie I'm glad to find..." they heard voices from around the corner and Ellie pushed him into a changing stall and before he could say anything dropped his shorts and wrapped her lips on his monster cock.

She couldn't moan as people were so close but her eyes rolled with pleasure as she circled his tip quickly with her tongue. Matt lifter her off the ground and put his finger to his lips to be quiet and began pulling his shorts up. She took the finger and devoured it right down her throat without gagging before pulling his head down with one hand and whispering, "Can't back out now I've had a taste." The other hand blocked his hand pulling up his shorts before grabbing his balls so tightly his knees buckled.

She slid down to her knees once more and decided not to go easy on him anymore. She rammed his cock to the c

back of her throat not bothered by the potential noise anymore and slobbered all over it as she did.

"Please this isn't what I want..." Matt whispered down to her.

"Tell that to your cock, now fuck me. Fuck me like your wife got fucked." She turned her back and dropped her gym shorts revealing a red lace thong that she pulled to the side.

"Fuck me Matt, or is he more a man than you ever will be? Hm? Use that monster cock and settle the score."

"I'm not fucking you, I'll give you just the tip so you can cum but that's it." She spread her cheeks,

"Fucking whatever just do it." He slowly pressed his tip inside her pussy, it was so fucking tight but so wet Matt couldn't believe it, Riley had never felt like this.

"MMM OH GOD!" El Shouted before Matt covered her mouth, they stopped frozen waiting for someone to talk but nothing came. El slowly started to push up and down on Matt's tip her pussy coating it and true enough she was getting closer and closer to cumming already.

"Mmm just the tip you like that Matty?" she said standing up pulling his hands onto her tits.

"Its fine, can you just cum already.." Matt was enjoying it more than he let on.

"Well if you want me to cum quicker then..." She pushed her arse back hard and he sat down on the bench she followed never letting that cock leave her and she pierced her pussy with his full length and screamed as she came all over it.

"There... happy?" She said menacingly as she smiled before leaning forward and beginning to twerk on his cock, "Dance classes really pay off baby!" Matt was shaming himself but couldn't believe the pleasure he was feeling.

Her pussy was something he'd never felt before and it was clamping down on him like a vice and he was struggling to stop himself.

"Ohh I'm going to cum again.... fuuuuuccckkkk... oh my god... oh yes... you're really making being gay less and less appealing baby..." She turned around and straddled him again but his cock free and inbetween her arse cheeks.

"Still no smile?" She said wrapping her arms around his neck, "Come on you've got one of the hottest girls from your days at Hawthorne's cumming all over your cock... you're going to remember that forever... especially when you're fucking her again, she can't beat my pussy can she..."

She pushed against his cock bending it down a sensation he hadn't felt before, "She can't beat my mouth..." She stuck her tongue down his throat as she pushed further against his cock.

"My tits..." She pulled the bra down to reveal her pierced nipples before shoving one into his mouth, he promptly bit on it and she laughed menacingly, "Mmm that's it... I'm going to take your cum now...if you tell me I'm better."

She grabbed his cock and held it at the entrance of her sweet tight pussy rubbing against the tip, "Tell me..."

"You're so much better..." he said and she impaled herself before riding him harder and faster than ever before, she grabbed him by the throat and ground against his full length until her cum ran down his balls.

She released him and dropped to her knees wrapping her tits around the throbbing cock and slammed them up and down begging for his cum.

He moaned and stood as his full load squirted from him all over her tits mouth and face, he'd never cum so hard before. She began to rub the cum up with her finger and eating as much as she could, "What? I don't remember it tasting so good... don't take this the wrong way but j really hope she cheats again." She said as she began to get dressed.

They left the locker room together and headed to the car park, "Tell Carrie i say hey, need a drink sometime."

"You trying to fuck my girl? Keep that cock away don't need you converting her... unless I'm there too." She laughed and they hugged before heading their separate ways.

Matt still couldn't help but feel guilty, like El said though this was just levelling the playing field and it was more for her than him... so he told himself.