Juliana Jones and the Dildo of Destiny

Story Info
Dr Juliana Jones finds her destiny in a temple to lust
769 words
4.37
3.3k
5

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alohadave
alohadave
261 Followers

This story was written for the 2024 Literotica 750 Word Challenge, below this line are exactly 750 words:

****

Dr. Juliana Jones squatted in front of the altar. The idol glinted in the beam of sunlight coming through one of the many holes in the old temple. The interior of the dark stone temple was lit only by sunbeams, one of them directly lighting the idol, reflecting golden light. Stone motifs of flowers and animals adorned the walls.

For years, she had hunted for this temple and the idol. Many false leads, expeditions, and failed attempts had led to this point. Now, finally, she had found it.

Cautiously, she reached for the idol. Shaped as a phallus, it was in the shrine of the goddess Xochiquetzal. The weight told her it was solid gold, heavy in her hands, and surprisingly warm.

Her face flushed with heat. Her nipples became erect, and she felt arousal run through her.

As if someone was speaking to her, she knew what the nature of the idol was. Possession of it would compel the person to sit at the altar as guardian of Xochiquetzal's realm. She was given the choice to accept or replace the idol. There was a flicker of hesitation, but she quickly made her decision.

The heat of the idol radiated through her hands, up her arms, and into the rest of her body.

Feeling the call of the idol, she responded. Holding it in one hand, afraid to let it go, she scrambled to remove her clothes. The button-down khaki shirt, revealing her small breasts, and hard nipples. The khaki shorts covered her practical cotton underwear. The heat from the idol had reached her pussy, and she yanked the underwear down, exposing herself to the temple.

Naked now, except for her sturdy hiking boots, she knelt over the altar and performed the act that would seal her destiny forever.

Bent over, her ass wiggled as if for an invisible audience. Her arousal dripped from her, leaking down her leg. Reaching back with the idol, she placed it at her entrance. It felt hot against her pussy lips about to push into her sanctum.

A warm wind blew through the temple, caressing her skin. She shivered in arousal as if the breeze was a lover. She heard a distant moan, somewhere around her.

As she pushed the idol inside her, it no longer felt like solid gold, but like a man's cock. The heat that radiated from it almost felt like it was burning her, but still, she worked it in. It was a transformative feeling and she knew that she was on the brink of the unknown.

It filled her like nothing else had before, and like nothing else would again. She worked it in and out, pleasuring herself with the golden phallus. It filled her pussy with otherworldly heat that suffused her body.

She felt herself changing as the idol filled her. Her breasts became bountiful, and her hips widened. Long, silken black hair flowed down her back replacing her previously blond hair. If she could see herself, she'd see that she was transforming into a symbol of fertility and lust. No longer the explorer she entered the temple as she was becoming the earthly avatar for Xochiquetzal.

She continued to pleasure herself with the idol, the sensations overwhelming her as her body transformed. The idol caused pleasure to run through her, building up, until she reached her orgasm. The waves of her self-inflicted passion propelled her to her destiny.

When she had completed her transformation, she looked nothing like the adventurous explorer of ancient ruins. Unshackled from time, she was unrecognizable now to anyone who knew her in her previous life, she was the guardian of this temple.

She sat at the altar, taking the place of the idol that had initiated her into the service of her goddess. It remained nestled inside her. Her skin turned golden, as she positioned herself cross-legged, hands resting on her knees, spine straight, looking out on the gallery of the temple. A beatific smile settled over her face, inviting comers. Her outward consciousness faded. She had become the golden guardian of Xochiquetzal, keeper of the temple. She would remain at the altar until she was disturbed, ready to protect her goddess' domain from intruders, unless they proved themselves worthy of entry.

The beam of sunlight reflected off the solid gold of her form. A treasure on earth, guardian to another realm.

The temple remained undisturbed for many years. The golden guardian waited patiently, ready to protect access to Xochiquetzal's otherworldly domain.

alohadave
alohadave
261 Followers