H.I.G.F.I.I.A.I.F. - Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My breath was stolen as I opened the door. I watched how the sunlight played along Maranda's dark brown hair. Seeing the sultry, lustful look in those grey eyes of hers. How her lush, enticing lips held a seductive smile on them like she was meeting her lover for some secretive rendezvous, then again, I would be that lover, at least for today. The way that black wrap dress clung to her body, showing me that she wore no bra, I wondered what else she wasn't wearing beneath her dress as my eyes traveled down her legs. However, my ponderings came to an end when she held her black lace panties in her fingers as she sauntered into the room, dropping them in my hand as she did. I wondered if Reda saw that and how fuming she was at that moment. While that's not contingent to this story, it did make me wonder. Nonetheless, I did feel the moisture on them as I shut the door. Watching how she dropped her purse into the chair that sat beside the dresser, the room's TV sat upon as I did.

"I've been watching you all this time, Jerry." Maranda began to say as she took out her earrings and placed them on the dresser. "All this time, I've wondered what it would be like to be with such an outstanding man like yourself. Don't get me wrong, I love Baran, I love his family, just sometimes the way they do things, like what they did with you. Is just so immoral. When you stormed out that night, I thought finally someone to put Dell in his place. Then you disappeared for eight long days." Those hungry eyes burned into me as her alluring hips swayed as she strutted towards me. I could feel the softness of her hands through my dress shirt as they ran up it. "I had thought maybe you're not so upstanding after all." Maranda had this coy smile on her lips as she brushed her 32D breasts into my chest. "Then you came back, you should have heard how Baran was going on about how you weren't going with the program when he had overheard Reda and their mother talking about how you hadn't even spoken to her during that time.

Yet you have needs like any man or woman does, and Reda is a very stunning woman. I couldn't blame you for wanting to get this..." Her eyes burned in her lust when the tips of her fingers ran up my already hard cock. I just hope she took it as her doing. "Wet." The way she said that word and how it rolled off her tongue just made my cock swell at the thought of... no wait, I know exactly what those lips and tongue can do, and I so wanted a repeat. "I mean, why not fuck her? To let this fine of a cock go without is almost a crime," Maranda cooed in a seductive tone. Her teeth nibbled on my chin when I tilted my head back as I moaned while her hand stroked me off. "You know for ten years I had to keep my mouth shut, had to wait all these years to feel an ounce of what Reda feels every night she's in bed with you. All these years, I've lived in envy of Reda. I just didn't know why until that night. The night I first laid eyes on this." I released a shuttering moan when Maranda squeezed my cock.

"Yes, Jerry, you like how that feels, don't you? You like knowing how I can work this cock of yours." I heard the want and the need in her tone. "Every month if you want me, you can have me any way you want. Plant my face in Baran's crotch and make him watch as you fuck me hard and make me moan like I haven't done in years. I don't care, just so long as you stuff me with this fat thing!" That was when she kissed me. While it was full of passion, I'm not doubting that, yet there was nothing in it like when I kiss Reda and now Stacy. That was when I knew for her this was only about the sex. I'll be honest, I was wondering what her motives were when she dropped that piece of paper. At least I can scratch off her wanting to run away with me from the list of things going through my mind. I knew that would make Reda happy to hear. Unlike how I am with Reda, where there's the slow burn, the heightened arousal as we slowly undressed each other when we were in our own bedroom. Not this tugging, the nearly tearing at each other's clothes as we sought to strip each other of our garments.

"Yes, Jerry!' Maranda moaned loudly once my hands captured those 32D melons of hers. Watching the elation playing along her face when I rolled those heavenly orbs in my hands. Listening to her whimpers as I teased, rolled, and tugged on those hard nipples. "That's it play with them; they love to be fondled," she said, while giving me that look as her fingers worked to unbutton my shirt. My eyes darted around the room as Maranda's lips plucked at my skin, wondering if Reda and Stacy were enjoying the show. I really did want to know what the thought of them watching got me so aroused. What the fuck is wrong with me?

"Come here, Jerry," Maranda purred in this seductive tone as she sat nude on the foot of the bed with her legs spread, allowing the light to play along the light of her glistening cunt. I watched as that finger of hers beckoned me to her. I tossed my shirt towards the free chair; I so wasn't about to allow it to touch that floor. No telling who or what has going on in that room. You do have to love slip-on dress shoes. It does make getting undressed relatively easy. I say this while Maranda's hands worked quickly to undo my belt, knowing we don't have a lot of time, and I planned on making the most of it. Once my pants and underwear fell to the floor, Maranda was on my cock like a leech. It almost felt like my soul was being sucked out at how hard and strong she was going at it. I think she wanted to make a good impression on me so I'd would keep choosing her during that time of the month. Her grey eyes glinted when she peered up at me while her tongue ran along the back of my cock. I have to say she did look good with my cock in her mouth. No wonder Baran married her; I'm assuming there were other reasons as well; at that point in time, only that fact mattered.

Maranda wore this rather guileful smirk as she scooted back along the bed. Resting on her left arm when it propped her up while her right hand spread her labia open silently telling me what was next. I'm not saying I'm the best pussy eater in the world. My years with Reda has taught me much, given how I learned to please that lithe body of hers over the years. So I did everything that came naturally to me, as if it was Reda on that bed and not Maranda. I listened to her moans, the way her body reacted when I would do a certain thing; if she didn't like that, then I would try something else. After a few minutes of this, I had her body humming like you wouldn't believe. My eyes flickered up when I felt her taking hold of my hair.

"Yes, yes, yes, fucking eat that pussy, Jerry," Maranda growled wantonly. "You like its taste, don't you? I know you do, Jerry," she smiled wickedly down at me. That was until I captured that clit of hers with my lips making her howl in bliss as I hammered her cunt with my fingers. She was tighter than I thought she would be given what they do and however many men she sleeps with during their gatherings. My eyes shot wide when my mouth was flooded with her orgasmic juices. "Damn Jerry, you can eat me out any damn time you want," Maranda panted hard as she laid on her back while staring up at me. I simply smirked as I wiped her nectar from my face. My eyes flickering over to the box of condoms. She must have seen it given how her head craned towards its direction. Then a devious grin spread along her face from ear to ear, knowing what was to come next. "Mmm... yes," her tone was deep and sultry as those words left her lips, "I do think it's time for you to put this fat cock in me." I looked down, watching how her hands were running up and down my shaft as she caressed it. "I'm so going to enjoy this," Maranda said, before reaching above her and to the left for the box. "Let's see how many we can use before our time is up, shall we?" She said this while holding up the string of twelve condoms and wiggled her eyebrows as she did.

I tried to remember the last time I ever wore a condom as Maranda rolled the latex sheath down my dagger. Ever since Reda and I have been together, I've never worn one; then again, maybe I should have in retrospect. Nevertheless, I watched how Maranda rubbed the head of my cock through her labia before centering it on her entrance. I was not expecting the word 'Fuck' to escape my lips the moment my crown breached her threshold.

"I've been holding off on sex for the past two weeks with Baran in the off chance this would happen for us," Maranda stated; her hands ran up my chest as I sank deeper into that hot, wet heat of hers. "I wanted you to feel me at my tightest so that you would know how good I would feel on that cock of yours... fuck your big!" I watched how her back arched, how she pressed her head into the mattress. Her folds were squeezing my cock like there was no tomorrow. My own wicked smirk formed on my lips when I slammed the last three inches home, causing Maranda to howl in bliss. "That's it, Jerry, fuck me! Make me so fucking sore that I can't walk straight!" She begged, who was I to deny a begging woman?

I won't bore you with the details of what went on in that room for the next forty-five minutes. I'm sure by now, whoever you are knows what sex is like. So I'll give you the highlights of what happened. Once I had her cumming on my cock twice, I unloaded my seed into the condom. Which only made Maranda work twice as hard to get me hard again. That was after she had taken the condom off my spent cock and smeared my cum on her breasts. I didn't think she was into that, but who am I to judge. Now I'm not saying that Reda and Stacy don't ride the shit out of me. Yet, once Maranda had me ready to go again, she took it to another level; I got to say, watching those 32Ds bouncing like they were as Maranda rode me like the world was going to end was a sight to see. This lasted for another twenty minutes until I couldn't hold out any longer. However, this time Maranda drank my sperm down instead of smearing it along her body. The last fifteen, granted, weren't my greatest, yet would you be when you just came twice and still have enough in the tank to plow through? Regardless, I wonder how the cops were called with the amount of screaming, begging, pleading that Maranda was doing when I was plowing her from behind.

I'll admit that ass of hers did feel fantastic when I spanked her and how it bounced with every thrust. We both were spent; I had no idea how I had gotten up three times. I chalked that up to Reda's and Stacy's doing, given the amount of fucking we've been doing in my house. Both of us laid there on our backs staring up at the ceiling. I did note the wide grin on Maranda's face as I slyly peeked at her. My eyes glanced down to my cock when I felt it stirring when Maranda rolled over and pressed that sweaty, glorious body against me.

"I was not expecting that, Jerry," Maranda cooed with a toothy smile. "I hope you can do this again when it's that time." I watched her index fingers circled around my right nipple while she rubbed her thigh along mine.

"Everything you thought it would be?" I asked, trying to catch my breath.

"More. I can't wait till the tenth. I hope you'll come and find me then. I want another ride on this," my eyes glanced to the right when she pressed her lips to my ear, "when this goes down, I don't want you to wear a condom. I'm clean, I assure you. It's one of the rules we must follow; Dan's the only one that didn't, and look where it got him. But I want to feel you flooding my womb with this hot spunk," Maranda whispered while her nails lightly danced along my wet, soft manhood. "Wouldn't forcing Baran to watch your cum dripping out me reinforce what you're going to do?" She had me there; it would. "Think about it, okay," Maranda said softly as she rose to lean over me, allowing her breasts to brush along my chest. Her lips pulled on my lower one as she broke our kiss. "Come, help me wash my back, and I'll make sure to wash something as well." Why the hell not? Right? In for a penny in for a pound, as the saying goes.

I wore a smile as I saw Maranda off after we both had dressed. Waving to her as she back out of her parking spot to head back to work. I noted how she blew me a kiss, and I'm sure there she winked at me behind those sunglasses, yet I couldn't be sure. Watching the taillights of her car disappearing around the corner of the building. Turning around when the door to the room Reda and Stacy were in opened. I noticed how messy their hair was and how the smell of sex clung to them as they stepped out, fully clothed, mind you. Noting the bag that hung from Stacy's shoulder before she walked into the room, I was just in. Viewing her from the open doorway as she stuffed the unused condoms into the bag and windup clock that was on the other nightstand into the bag as well.

"So," I glanced down when Reda straightened out my shirt, "how was being with another woman that isn't us?" Reda asked; I could see the hope in her eyes that I was truly getting on board with everything.

"Exhausting," I admitted.

"I'm sure you did cum three times, Jerry." Why didn't it sound like my wife was a little hurt by that.

"Well, you'll be happy to know she doesn't want to run away with me," I said, watching how she fought back her smile. Stacy, on the other hand, didn't bother to hide it once she closed up the room now that its use had been fulfilled.

"Good. So then it's out of her system then?" Stacy asked, running her hand down my back before she grabbed my ass.

"I think so," I nodded.

"Good," Reda stated, stepping up to me, pressing her breasts into me. "I told you she only wanted to fuck you, Jerry. This just proves it," she said, gesturing the room's door. "It's not that way with us, is it?"

"No, it's not," I said, noting the light shinning brightly in her eyes when I said that. Now that I had a reference, I was beginning to understand what Reda meant the night I allowed her back into my bed. Knowing if that's what happens every month, then I could understand why she would think of what we did and what they did there in separate terms. What happened in that room wasn't lovemaking. That was just hot, sweaty, while excellent, fucking, and nothing more. There was no meaning to it, just two people releasing their lust on one another. It was in no way what Reda and I shared.

"I'm glad you understand, Jerry," Stacy said, rising on her toes and placing a kiss on my cheek.

"Go on, I'll check you out, you should head back to work, and tonight, I'm going to make you forget all about Maranda," Reda said, in a sultry tone of determination, with Stacy nodding along. I watched from my driver's seat as the two of them waved goodbye to me from the shadow of the second-floor walkway as I started my car. I had no clue what was in store for us, yet I was willing to give it a chance. That all I could really do. If it fails, it fails. Not everything is meant to be in this world. The last image of the two of them that I saw was their smiling faces before I rounded the corner and headed back to work.

* * * * *

Eleven days later...

I stood in the room that was going to be the highlight of this night. While I did feel dirty using my house for this ploy yet, it would signify that there has been a changing of the guard. Reda, Stacy, and I had worked all week to get the den squared away for this night. I'm sure when Reda had informed her family that we would be hosting the gathering, that took many by surprise, except those that knew what tonight was going to be about. I was fooling around with the stockades that I had gotten made. A sinister smile spread along my face at the thought of how they would look in them along with the other items I had Reda and Stacy purchased that laid on the bed that I had wrangled down from one of the spare guest bedrooms. The kids, along with everyone else's, were staying at one of Reda's cousins until tomorrow. I knew whoever was babysitting was going to get a very large payday.

My mind flashed back to the night after mine and Maranda's little hook-up. I could feel myself hardening as the memories of that night flashed before my eyes. Reda and Stacy were like animals in heat once the kids were in bed. I don't think I got to sleep until two the next morning. I had to take one of my few days off, which I rarely do, only because it felt like they had sucked every last morsel of my vitality from me. I noted how Reda flashed me that smirk when she noted the movement in my pants. As she and Stacy got the room ready to broadcast the show to the living room TV so everyone would know who know was in charge of this family. If I was going to be a part of all this, they were better be damn sure they were going to do it my way! Never again would anyone be faced with what I had to endure. Never again!

"Okay, Jerry, the rooms ready; you sure you have to do this?" Reda asked, one last time to spare her father and brother the humiliation that was coming their way.

"Yes," I said in a firm tone. It was too late to back out now. The pieces have been set; the board perfectly arranged now all that remained was to get my pawns into place in a matter of speaking.

"Reda, you know Jerry needs this," Stacy spoke up. She has been coming around a lot to my plain which kind of threw me off for a bit, then I noted the underlying rivalry between the two of them as the days went on. I simply sat back and enjoyed the show; why wouldn't I?

"I know, I just don't like doing things like... sorry honey." Reda immediately dropped her gaze when I looked over at her.

"Mom and Maranda should be here soon," Stacy said, looking at the time. We had an agreement that they would be the first to arrive so no one would suspect a thing and give Reda and Stacy time to dress them in their new clothes. I sure as hell wasn't going to do it. It was another part of their punishment for their role in all this.

"Please don't hurt them too badly," Reda said, as I made sure the tasers, the same kind I'm sure Dan had used on me, were ready to go. I couldn't guarantee that they wouldn't be, I've never used one before, so I simply nodded. I did hope Dell's heart could take it though, I wanted to break the man, not kill him.

I waited in the den so as not to get Dell and Baran on guard at the sight of me when they walked into my home. I just sat there tapping my thumbs away, eager to put this night behind me and the last few months of my life. I knew once this night was over, I'd be taking on a new role, a role I might add I didn't know if I was made for, yet compared to what has been going on in this family for who knows how long. It was time to put an end to it. There will be no more tricking people, no more ruses to play upon their unexpecting spouses, and definitely no more rapes. Not while I was running the show, who knows, maybe someone will force me out just like I'm about to do to Dell. I do hope the old boy could handle knowing he was no longer the head honcho. A new dawn was approaching, and I planned on seeing this family, kicking and screaming, if I have to, into it.

I looked to my right as my phone buzzed on the bed beside me, Telling me I had two texts each from Maxine and Maranda that was their cue to let me know they were very close. Steeling myself for what I'm about to do, knowing I was probably not going to be anyone's favorite person for some time. Not that I cared about that, I could see Dell or Baran pulling what they did on me on someone with less restraint than I had who didn't think ahead and see the big picture and allowed themselves to be lead by their emotions. Don't get me wrong, sometimes that's a good thing, just not when you're trying to keep ten steps ahead of everyone else; emotions are a double-edged sword; while they do help, but they also cloud one's sight. That won't do when you're dealing with opponents like Dell, who's dealt with these types of situations that requires you to plan and counter anything and everything you deem a threat.

1...345678