H.I.G.F.I.I.A.I.F. - Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mind flashed back to her younger years. When she had a crush on him. She had thought it was just something a little girl always did since he was the one that showed her what men were supposed to be. After all, she did model all the boys she's dated after her father. Yet now, as her thighs rubbed together, was it really just a crush? Could she follow her father in this life that was thrust upon him? However, if she didn't, what would it mean for her? They had always been close, all four of them; their father never missed one event in their lives even when she knew he was so busy when the results of the kidney trials were published. Throwing down the notebook that her father had written his tale in onto the couch she was sitting on.

Pacing the room, wondering if she could do what her father had done. What her brother had chosen to do. Wondering if he was having sex with their own mother, Aunt Stacy, or their grandmother?! She knew her father; if she decided not to go through with it, he would support her he always has. Nevertheless, her thoughts wandered back to those hot, arousing scenes her father had written so long ago.

"I can..." Stopping herself from making a rash decision as she raised her hand to knock on the door. Throwing caution to the wind and the door, her legs carried her down the hallway towards the sounds of her family's voices. Her eyes fell on her father as he was speaking with her cousin Mark. Throwing herself into his arms the moment he caught sight of her.

"Hello, pumpkin," Jerry said, hugging his daughter lovingly.

"Hey, sis," Jason waved to his sister while Stacy sat on his lap.

"Mom!" Beth cried out as she and Reda embraced each other.

"I'm so happy that you chose to join us, baby; I've been waiting for this day since you were born," Reda said, in a sweet, loving voice. Her eyes fell on her husband, knowing how long it took to earn his trust again. Knowing how she was so thankful that Jerry had stayed with her and not left her out in the cold. She couldn't imagine what the last seven years would have been like if he had gone through with a divorce.

"Mom?" Beth's voice grew; still, her face burned as her mother gazed at her.

"What is it, baby?"

"Can Dad be my first?" Beth asked, nervously.

"You're first as in your... oh honey, of course, he can!" Reda exclaimed, holding her daughter tightly and rocking her when Beth nodded. "I promise your father will be gentle with you. He's a very good lover; just don't try to take all of him. You're not ready for that; I don't want you hurting yourself," she said, in a protective motherly voice. Reda and Beth turned when Jerry clapped to get everyone's attention.

"Now that Beth has made her choice let's get this gathering underway!"

The End

1...345678