H.I.G.F.I.I.A.I.F. - Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kids, that's Stacy's and your dad's dinner, don't you go hogging it all," Reda said, in this stern motherly voice. We both knew what would happen if they overate. Cleaning puke out of the sink isn't something I want to do ever again.

"That's your half," Stacy pointed to the left half of the pie, "it doesn't have olives on it," she said, I'm allergic if your wondering. Not the kind that swells up your throat, no, I just break out in hives that don't go away for a few days or a week, depending on how bad it gets. I peered to my right as Stacy walked around the table to the other side where I was going to sit and planted herself down right beside me.

Looking up when Reda placed a glass for Stacy and me before us, then down when Stacy's hand was rubbing my thigh. Eating and being turned on isn't conducive with the two actions. Recounting the conversation I had walked in on, something I was sure I wasn't supposed to hear. At how they spoke between the two of them about the ways they could try to make up for what they did to me. I'll admit at least they care enough to try. I wonder how this would have turned out if they didn't. I doubt they or their family would be staying in the city for very long if I had gone all scorched Earth on Reda and her family.

"Dad, can we play?" I heard Jason ask from the living room.

"Are you done eating?" I asked, over my shoulder.

"Yes."

"Then why haven't you put your plates in the sink?" I spoke in that fatherly voice most kids knew. Watching Beth scurry into the kitchen with their plates in hand. I wasn't expecting Beth to hug me out of the blue when she was done.

"Thank you for coming to my rescue," my daughter whispered into my ear.

"Always, honey," I said, my hand lightly rubbed along her back. Noting the training bra as I did. Sighing into my mind that my little girl was growing up. That soon, she won't be my little girl anymore. Soon she'll be her own woman, who I hope will have a good head on her shoulders when she starts out in life. "Now go enjoy your game with your brother," I stated; my stomach rumbled, still not satisfied with just the one slice of pizza. "Don't the two of you play too long."

"Yes, Daddy," Beth said, placing a kiss on my cheek far too close to my lips for my own comfort.

I cast Reda a look when she had that knowing smirk of hers on her lips. "What?! Beth's always been a Daddy's girl," Reda said, with this impish grin. Like I was missing something. At the time, I rightly couldn't put my finger on it; maybe I should have. Who knows, just at the time, I had other matters clogging up the works. I was definitely missing something when Stacy also had that same grin on her face that Reda shared. It appeared to me that they weren't going to fill me in either. So instead of banging my head against that wall, I enjoyed the rest of my meal. I won't bore you with the mundane things that went around the house while my kids enjoyed their video game before bedtime. Let's just say they both cornered me in the laundry room while I was doing a load of clothes for the kids so they could wear their favorite things bright and early Monday. I'm going to assume the sound of the washer and dryer going overshadowed their slurping since the kids didn't mention anything strange happening the next morning. Our Sunday was a lot better than Saturday was. I couldn't help but laugh at the sight of Dan's picture in the courtroom in the morning paper. It was worth every penny when I read how Dan had survived a jailhouse beat down with a broken arm, a punctured lung, few broken ribs, a broken nose, two black eyes.

Did that get odd looks from Reda and Stacy when they came to find out what I found so funny? Of course, did I care? Not one damn bit. It would seem my money was getting the results I wanted; I'm just pleased the man left him with the ability to walk, for the moment. Otherwise, all my enjoyment would soon come to an end. I had told him through his wife on the final payment to shatter Dan's kneecap. I wanted that man to remember what I had done to him even if he didn't know it was me. Those of you reading this might agree with me; some might not. You weren't there! You didn't have the things done to me, done to you. So keep your judgments to a minimum. Once I laid down the paper, Stacy wasted no time snatching it up. I kissed my wife on her temple, poured the rest of my morning coffee into my traveling mug, and headed towards my office for my briefcase.

"Jerry?" I turned just as my fingers wrapped around the handle of my briefcase. "Please tell me you had nothing to do with what happened to Dan." I could see the fear in her eyes, wondering if I could do that... or, in this case, have done to the man, what could I do to them.

"We've promised not to lie to each other anymore, right?" I asked, in a cold, distant tone.

"Yes," Reda nodded.

"Do you want to know the truth?" I asked, darkly. I saw the indecision in her eyes.

"No, no, I don't think I do," Reda said, weakly. I think she's starting to fear me. Not something I want my wife to feel around me. Yet it had to be done. The man had to pay! No one and I mean no one fucks my wife without consequences! I might be late to the party but doesn't mean I'm some damn cuck going along with the flow of things.

"Did you think he was going to get away with fucking you?" I whispered in her ear, hearing her gasp as I moved past her.

"Jerry..." Her voice stopped me in my tracks as I neared the exit of the hall. "He's the only one, right?" I heard the trembling of her voice as she spoke behind me.

"Unless you been fucking someone else behind my back, other than them, I mean," I said, peering over my shoulder.

"No, Jerry, I swear I have never stepped out on you like that. You have to believe me," Reda said, rushing up to my back. "Please, honey, haven't you done enough to Dan? He's already in jail."

"No," I stated in a cold tone. "It isn't done until I say it is." Turning around, I could see the tears in her eyes. "I promise he'll be the only one. It will serve as a warning to those that thinks I'm a weak man. Like your father," I said, placing a kiss on her lips. "And for the record, I believe you." I saw how her eyes lit up when I said that.

"Oh, Jerry, you don't know how much hearing you say that means to me," Reda uttered as she threw her arms around my neck. "Be safe going to work," she spoke with a knowing look in her eyes. Did she know about mine and Maranda's rendezvous at lunch that day? If she did, she wasn't letting anything through that tight-lipped vault of hers. "Please, be safe, nothing raw." my eyes flew wide when she whispered those words into my ear. How the hell did she find out? I noted how this was killing her as she raced up the stairs and slammed our bedroom door shut.

"This fell out of your pocket Saturday night." Stacy's voice startled me, causing my gaze to fall to her. Who was holding up the slip of paper that I had thought I had tossed into the trash at Reda's parents' house. Apparently, I was wrong. "Must you?"

"Must I what?"

"You know what!" Stacy hissed. My footsteps were forceful as I walked towards her. My eyes never leaving hers as I snatched the piece of paper out of her fingers. "Are we not enough?!" she said, her blue-green eyes burning into my own as she stared up at me.

"This isn't about sex, Stacy."

"Then why?!"

"The price I have to pay for their help. Unless, of course, you and your sister would like to dissolve this... whatever the hell we are right now," I uttered in a voice I normally used for the boardroom.

"This is going to be a one-time thing, right? No more sneaking around, visiting motels on lunch breaks, just this one time, then you two are back to like everyone else, right?" I could see she prayed that that was the case. Honestly, I couldn't say who knows how good Maranda is. I sure as hell didn't at the time. "Please, Jerry," her tone softened, taking my free hand and lightly placing it on her swollen belly, "I want us to be a family, all of us, yet that can't be if you're sneaking off to fuck Maranda every fucking chance you get."

"One time?! Hasn't my wife been cheating on me for ten years?" I saw Stacy's face pale when I said that. "Shouldn't I have some leeway here?"

"Jerry... please, Jerry, one time, just the one time. I understand how you feel..."

"No, you don't," I spat, "were you raped, forced to father children, forced to watch another man fucking your wife!" I saw Stacy backing away as my anger got the better of me. "Sorry... I..."

"Jerry, it's okay," Reda spoke, peering down at me from the mezzanine. "I understand your reasoning. I just don't like it. How I'm sure, you didn't like what you saw that night." She might have said that with a straight face, yet she didn't stop the tears from falling. "I'll bend the rules just this one time, Jerry, yet if you and she continue this outside the allotted day... well, I don't know what will happen. So please, be safe, don't bring anything home with you." I have said it before; those tears of hers always breaks me. What man or woman, if you swing that way, wants to see their spouse shed a single tear and not be moved by it? Reda turned away from me when I placed my hand on her shoulder after reclimbing those stairs. I have to think about putting in one of those lifts in when I'm old and grey; those stairs will be brutal on my old knees.

"Reda."

"What? Don't you have somewhere to be?" I heard the hurt in her voice. "What does Maranda have that I don't?" I heard her ask.

"Honestly, never thought about it, never looked at another woman in a remotely sexual light, until now," I said, truthfully. She's the one that started me down this path. Isn't that always the case, the good doctor always coming to hate his or her creation when they don't do what they're meant to do? "Maranda is a means to an end, that's all. You've once said, all you do is fuck there; there is no love-making like what happens in that room," I stated, pointing at our bedroom when she turned to look at me.

"So... you're not in love with her or wanting to see if there's anything there?" Reda asked, peering up at me.

"No."

"Then this is just balancing the scales for all these years?" I heard the hope in her voice that I wouldn't be swayed by Maranda's charm. I could only nod; I'd have to face that dragon when I come face to face with it. I was not expecting Reda to launch herself at me, nor was I thinking I'd be getting tongue so damn early in the morning, yet here we are. "I thought I was going to lose you," she whispered as she hugged me tightly.
"Reda, if that was going to happen, I wouldn't have come back from Kansas," I said, in a matter-of-fact tone. She didn't say anything; she didn't need to; her eyes spoke enough for her as her hands caressed my face.

"You're going to be late," Reda said, softly, her thumbs brushed lightly along my cheekbones. "You better rock her world, you hear me!" Okay, I was not expecting to hear my wife say that like... ever! Waving goodbye like I always do when I leave for work in the morning. I'm always the first one in and the last one out. Like my grandfather always said, when he fought in the Vietnam war and was in command of his own company. He would not step foot off the battlefield until his very last man, alive or dead, was off of it before he climbed into that helicopter. I kind of took that to heart with my employees. We are fighting a war of sorts, the war of humanity's frailty. I just hope this new kidney would save so many. My world may come crashing down around me someday. Yet, as long as those that need this artificial kidney can spend another day, a week, years with their own families, it's worth it, in my opinion. I looked up as I was backing out of the driveway, seeing Beth waving her hand rapidly as I left for work. It wasn't often that I went in long before the kids were up. Usually, I make it to work with ten minutes to spare before the first employee does. If you don't count the nightwatchmen, my company hires to look after the more sensitive areas of my building while everyone is sleeping. A tug came upon my heart when I saw the sign she had made that read 'I heart Daddy' it didn't say heart but the shape of one as she held it against her window.

The morning flew by before I knew it was ten-thirty, and my cell phone was buzzing like mad. I was not expecting the explicated photos that greeted me from Maranda when I opened my message app. Obviously, she was quite excited about lunch. I wondered if her officemates knew what she was doing in that office of hers. I have to admit I didn't think her labia would look so... open. Even after two kids, Reda's looked a hell of a lot better, not saying that's a bad thing, mind you, just it wasn't what my perverted mind had conjured. Reda might have her beat on how good her pussy looks compared to Maranda. Yet, Maranda's breasts were just astounding as she cradled those babies for the camera.

"I hope you want this just as much as I do, Jerry." I read the text that just came in. "All I'm asking is for one taste. One time, just the two of us and no one will ever have to know. It will be our secret."

"Oh, I hadn't planned on ditching you," I sent back. I pondered if the stockades I was having made would be ready in time. I wanted those arrogant asshats to have a front-row seat to the humiliation I felt that night.

"Good, I'll be there at 11:50 on the dot; make sure to get a room in the back, so we aren't seen," Maranda sent back. Did I feel bad about what I was about to do? Of course, I do have a conscience. I wondered if Reda ever felt like this during the ten years she had me hoodwinked. It was something to ponder while I waited the last hour before I had to leave to make it to the motel on time. This was also a test to see if I could fuck another woman without my wife present. I had to know if I could perform on my own in case Reda just couldn't stand being in the room once the fun began that night. I know what you're thinking, you're a guy, you shouldn't have any problems. Yeah, tell that to my brain, who still thinks I'm in a monogamous relationship with my wife. My body, on the other hand, was ready to go. Now it was just a matter of mashing the two of them up so they both could be onboard in a manner of speaking.

I told my secretary that I would be out till one as I walked past his desk. Who simply nodded in understanding that was until I heard the tearing of a piece of paper and the clearing of his throat from behind me.

"Umm... boss, I know it's none of my business yet. I've worked for you ever since high school." I arched an eyebrow when I turned to look at him. Wondering where this was going. "You and Mrs. Maxwell have been so good to me. I know some things were going on between the two of you. You've got this cloud hanging over you. I don't mean to pry but is everything okay between the two of you?" he asked, holding out the note to me.

"Marriage troubles, you know how it is," I muttered, taking the note from him. I knew it was from Reda; the wording gave it away. "I appreciate you looking out for me. I do; you're a good man Steve."

"I know I might be stepping over the line, but if you need to talk over a drink or something like that, you know I'm here to listen."

"I'll keep that in mind, Steve; go have a long lunch. See your kid, enjoy the time; before you know it, these moments with your child will be gone before you know it." I said over my shoulder as I waved to him while I walked down the hallway towards the elevators. Crumbling the note in my hand after I had read it. I was already nervous as it was. This was, after all, the first time I've ever stepped out of my marriage or any of my relationships before now. I didn't need Reda mucking up my head at the moment. Laying my suit jacket along the passenger seat as I slid into my car. Loosening my tie and placing it with my jacket, where I was going, I had no need to dress nicely. I hoped they weren't going to do what they said they were going to do in that note. That's the last thing I need was my wife looking over my shoulder.

I arrived with five minutes to spare before Maranda was due to show. Pulling out my phone once, I left the main office with the card key in hand. Texting Maranda the room number. My eyes scanned the parking lot for Reda's SUV. Praying they would stay away, yet the hair on the back of my neck told me something far different than what my head was at that moment. Still, I couldn't see her SUV anywhere; maybe I was being paranoid. I mean, I was walking into a world I knew nothing about. A world that is like the surface of Mars to me. As I pulled around the motel, my eyes were darting about, looking for that vehicle and wondering where she could be hiding. Shaking it from my mind, it was only going to make me call this whole thing off. No, as much as Reda might hate it, she'll have to deal with it. I wasn't the one cheating for ten damn years, now was I?

The moment I entered the motel room, I knew Reda had been there given the box of condoms on the nightstand beside the bed. My eyes darted about, wondering what else they had done. That was when my phone buzzed in my pocket.

"Well, hello, handsome." Read my wife's text when I unlocked my phone. "I know this must be hard for you; you are an honest man Jerry. Stepping out on your wife isn't in your nature. So we thought we would be close by to give you our support." My head shot up when a knock came upon the adjoining wall. "This way, you won't feel like you're cheating on me if I'm here with you, just not in the same room." Quickly I turned around and walked right up to their door. Reda answered it before I could even knock.

"Just how well does this woman know me?" I asked myself as Reda greeted me with that knowing smirk of hers. She reached up and took me by the shirt, and pulled me inside. There lying on the bed, was Stacy nude as the day she was born. I heard the hum of the TV as the screen showed the room next door. How they set that up, I haven't the faintest clue. The kiss Reda planted on my lips left me breathless as she pulled away.

"It's so we can see what Maranda does to you, so we," gesturing to her sister, "will give you something better than she can later tonight," Reda cooed, resting her hands on my chest. "I know your nervous baby," my body trembled as that experienced hand teased my manhood through my slacks, "so was I the first time. I won't say it gets better, that just sounds bad, but with us, you never need to worry about us getting upset when you want someone else on that day," Reda spoke; my eyes glanced over to Stacy, who was touching herself while her eyes were glued to Reda's hand as she continued to stroke me off. "Just remember, baby, when you're with her, she can never make you feel this good as you do with me..."

"Us," Stacy corrected, cutting in glaring at her sister for being left out.

"Just remember, when you're in there, she doesn't love you. She only wants to fuck you, not like how I love you, and make love to you," Reda said softly, placing her right hand on my left cheek as she stared at me with those warm, loved-filled eyes of hers. "Go, you don't want her guessing who's in here," she said, backing away. I could tell she didn't want me to do this yet knew she had no power to stop me.
There was enough time to slip back over to the room I or, more accurately, Reda had paid for before Maranda pulled around the back of the motel. I tried not to glance around for the cameras they had set up. I didn't want to tip Maranda off that Reda and Stacy were in the other room watching. Was it wrong to get turned on at the fact that my wife was going to watch me fuck another woman? I honestly don't know. This is all new to me; it almost felt like being a kid in a candy store and the owner telling me to go wild in it. Breathing out slowly when a knock came upon the door. Knowing it was time, soon, my plan would go into action after this. Once that night was over, I had no idea what was in store for Reda and me.

123456...8