H.I.G.F.I.I.A.I.F. - Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lifting myself up when I heard the house's doorbell ringing. So got to love the Adams family. It kind of set the mood as I took the two tasers into my hands. I chuckled to myself when the images of Dell as Uncle Fester and Baran as Pugsley popped into my head. Now, if I could only talk Dell into holding a light bulb in his mouth when I shot him with this thing. Nah, never happen, fun to think about, though.

I stood by the door to the den, listening as Reda answered the door. My fingers drummed on the grips of the tasers as my nerves were on edge. I had to take some deep breaths to calm myself. I mean, this was so out of my character. Hence why they would never see it coming. It was my assumption that all of Reda's family, except those brought into my plan, believed I was a weak man. How wrong they were. Just because I don't go off on some macho rant or watch a shit ton of sports like Dell and most of Reda's male family members do, does not mean I am weak. To even think that I am... well, that snake is poised to bite the ever-loving shit out of them.

"So I see Jerry has finally come to his senses." I have said that I do like Dell, but sometimes he's just a pompous ass.

"Dad, don't start." I heard Reda hiss. "This isn't your house; you don't get to disrespect my husband in it. Understood." I looked down my body, and my manhood was in total agreement with my mind at that moment. Reda is so damn hot when she gets like that.

"Honey, you know I didn't mean it like that." He so did. Even Reda and Stacy didn't believe it either when I heard their 'Uh-huh.'

"Where's Jerry anyway?" I heard Maranda ask, knowing if she was in my house, so was Baran.
"Finishing some business matters before tonight." Of course, that was a lie; then again, they didn't need to know where I was at the moment. I still have the picture that Maranda had sent me when she got back to work after our time in that motel room stored in a locked, secret file on my office computer at work that showed just how gapping her pussy was after the fucking I'd given her. I wasn't foolish or stupid enough to keep it here on the one in my home office. One: Reda had a habit of finding secretive things, two: she would have my nuts, and I like them where they were. While we did text more often ever since that day, Maranda was smooth enough to word her text to the point where her words wouldn't raise any suspicions with Baran or whoever read her text. Yet I knew what she meant, every word of it. It told me one thing she was totally hooked.

"Well, I do hope he doesn't do what he did the last time."

"You mean the time we set out to rape my husband, force him to watch as Dan fucked me? That day?!" Don't tell my wife this, but I do enjoy it when she gets protective of me. I don't need Reda getting a swollen head.

"That came out wrong..."

"No, you meant every damn word of it, Baran."

"You know there was no..."

"Save it Dad, Stacy is the proof of that night! Just go to the den while Mom and Maranda help to get things ready for tonight, and don't wander the house. Jerry was kind of enough to let us hold it here, don't push him." There was no more time for delay, second-guessing myself; it was 'do or die' time.

"Okay, Reda, we'll spare Jerry's little feelings." God, I really hated that man at that moment, and here I was feeling sorry for what I was about to do to that old fuck. Well, just means I'm going to enjoy this. The moment I heard their footsteps drawing close to the den, that was when I stepped out. I wasn't about to drag their sorry ass down the hall.

"Hiya, you fucking asshats!" I said in a rather cheery mood. Where that came from, I haven't the foggiest it just rolled off my tongue, although I couldn't refute what I had said. They are asshats. I watched with evil glee as the shock played along their faces at the sight of me in my own home. The idiots. Then the flashes of pain as the barbs of the tasers sent fifty thousand volts into their bodies. I just stood there for a few seconds watching their bodies twitch. It was an amusing sight to witness, let me tell you. "Well, come on, Fester, you too fat Pugsley time for your makeovers," I muttered aloud as I took hold of each one of their legs and dragged them into the room. I knew the effects of the taser wouldn't last long, and I wanted to get them all sorted before they came too. I wanted them to be the laughing stock of the whole family, city if need be, if they think to turn against me. I have no idea why I was whistling as I strapped their unconscious bodies into the stockades, after I removed their shirts. I'd let their wives handle the chore of taking off their pants and underwear and dressing them in what I had Reda buy just for this night. I had mirrors set up so they would be able to see just what they would be wearing for the rest of the night. Granted, this just wasn't about the two of them; they were just the figureheads for my hostile takeover. They would serve as my warning to the rest of the family. Fuck with me and meet the same fate. However, I did make sure Dell was still kicking. I might be a bastard right about now; I'm not a killer.

"He isn't hurt, is he?" When she stepped into the room, Maxine asked as I closed the padlock locking Baran in place.

"No... well, he did fall, so... can't say what his brittle old body can handle," I said, coldly.

"Please, Jerry, must you talk about him like that?" Maxine asked in that motherly voice I knew all too well.

"Why not? Did he show me any respect in my own damn house?!" I asked with a very pointed look. "You're son is no better than his old man."

"Is this what you want us to put them in?" Maranda asked, once she had dumped the contents of the bag on the bed. She shot me this 'Really?!' look when two sets of hot pink, micro bikini tops and matching G-string bottoms were piled on the bed. What could I say? I really wanted them to feel it. Along with two new ball gags, just like the one that was stuffing my mouth that night.

"Oh yeah," I replied with the biggest grin on my face. "Get to work, ladies, no time to lose," I command, leaving the room. I've seen those two naked enough to last a lifetime; I didn't want to see it again. However, before I could leave, Maranda took me by my left wrist and pulled me into her. Planting one hell of a kiss on my lips.

"I can't wait to feel you back inside of me. Stretching my pussy out like you did that day." I noted how Maxine's eyes widened in shock when Maranda said those words. "This is all I've been thinking about for the past eleven days. You'll pound me hard again, won't you?"

"That's the plan."

"Good," Maranda purred before pushing me towards the door.

"Just what are you thinking?!" I heard Maxine berate Maranda as I walked down the hall to relax with my wife until the festivities began.

"I was thinking of getting fucked by a big cock. You know, like none of your family was endowed with." I shook my head at Maranda's retort.

"Is it... really that good?" Okay, that stopped me in my tracks; I wasn't expecting Maxine to inquire about that.

"Don't worry, Maxine, I brought some lube for us in case we need a little more lubrication to accommodate that cock of his."

I saw how Reda shyly glanced at me when I walked into the kitchen. I wondered if those same old insecurities were resurfacing where Maranda was involved. The moment my arms wrapped around her waist, Reda leaned back against me like she always did when I held her. There we stood for a few moments, although Reda was playing dirty rubbing that ass of hers against me. She released this light little purr as I nuzzled her neck. I noted how quickly her cheeks blushed when I whispered that I loved her in her ear.

"Will you love me in the morning after?" Reda asked, referencing the night I took her to bed after I had proposed to her.

"Forever and ever," I said, repeating my answer from that night. Her fingertips trailed down my cheek when I went to give Stacy the same amount of affection I showed Reda. It was a concession I had struck with the two of them when we had set the group rules for this bigamist lifestyle I was now finding myself in. Stacy rocked me side to side as she held me tightly. I noted the look on Reda's face when Stacy looked at her while her hand would just let go of my ass. It's become an obsession with her lately. I wondered if it was due to the pregnancy or was Stacy just into men's asses. I wasn't about to ask; it would probably come off as weird. Stacy had this rather coy smile on her lips when she handled me a glass of Dr. Pepper. It was the only thing my grandfather would ever drink, and I never lose the taste for it after his passing.

"You're going to need your fluids," Stacy said, before madly kissing me. I have stated Stacy is always horny. I turned around only to find Stacy hurrying after me when I headed back to the den. I had to steady my glass when Stacy snuggled up to me as we continued down the hall. Looking back into the kitchen seeing Reda blowing me a kiss as she went to answer the door. I patted Stacy's ass as she sauntered over to where the camera so everyone will have a front-row seat to this event. My eyes ran down Maxine's naked body, seeing her bashfully brushing her greying hair behind her ear as she and Maranda sat on the bed. Seeing how her eyes looked away, then back to me, seeing how I haven't looked away. Then there was Maranda shaking those breasts of hers for my enjoyment.

I ignored the muffled grunts as I teased their breasts. While hair or lack thereof in Maranda's case wasn't a deal-breaker, I wasn't expecting Maxine's to be styled like those forty years younger than she was. This family constantly keeps surprising me.

"So you ladies ready to enjoy this evening?" I asked, sinfully. Watching their faces as I toyed with their hot little mounds. Maranda nodded vigorously while she rocked her hips on my fingers while Maxine was more reserved in her actions as I would expect from someone older. Still that didn't mean she wasn't working my fingers into the depths of her heat either.

"I'm not as young as I used to be Jerry, you'll have to be a tad more gentle with me," Maxine said, in a breathless whisper. My eyes flickered over to Stacy, watching her reaction as I made her mother cum on my fingers.

"You better get my mom, or so help me. I won't suck you off for an hour," Stacy said, in this stern voice as she gazed at me. Trust me, at that time, that was like an eternity for her.

"I might have a few sags here, a roll there, but you can tell my pussy is just as good as hers," Maxine said, in a husky voice as she turned to Maranda and each kiss each other so passionately I wondered if that wasn't their first time. Which it probably wasn't. Still, that didn't make it any less hot than it was as they fondled each other while their sex filled the air.

For the next twenty minutes, I toyed with the two of them until the last member of the family had arrived. I have to say I was ready to burst in my pants. Not once did I let them touch me, them I made them moan (muffled, of course, couldn't let the cat out of the bag so soon, now could I?), and writhe on that bed to ensure that they would be well lubricated for the main event. I still haven't paid Dell or Baran any heed as I made them watch as brought such bliss to their spouses.

"Jerry?" I peered over my shoulder when I was in the middle of making her mother squirt for the second time. That wasn't something I ever knew about the woman as Reda stood in the doorway. "Everyone is here, shall I stay?" Reda asked; I knew how much she didn't. I thought I'd be a good husband and let her off the hook just a tad.

"No, you don't have to stay," I said, as I rose. Listening to her mother and Maranda moan when I ran the pads of my fingers up their wet slits. "But you will make the others stay and watch, am I understood, Reda?" I spoke in a firm, forceful tone as I peered at my wife. Something I'm sure everyone, minus Stacy, was surprised to hear coming from my lips.

"Yes, Jerry, I understand," Reda nodded, not once looking at her father, her eyes always on me. She knew this was the biggest test for her. If she wanted to earn my trust again, she knew she couldn't fail me. "Let me get you a towel before I do; Mom's quite the soaker," she said, before disappearing out of the doorway. When she returned, I pulled her in close; I took the towel from her before it could drop from her hand as I caressed her ass. Making those two men watch as I made that mind of hers all befuddled. Something I got quite good at over the years.

"Make sure you save some for me later tonight," Reda whispered as our lips drifted apart. "I haven't taken you back there in a while, and I want it filling me up," she said hungrily, as her hand glided along my hard, covered cock. I knew she never once gave anyone, not her boyfriends before me, not those she fucked at their gatherings, not her father or brother, her ass, except for me, that is.

"I see what I can do," I said guilefully, watching how her eyes narrowed in her lust as I pressed lightly on that light tight starfish of hers.

"Enjoy yourself, baby." She kissed me one last time before leaving the room. You ask why Reda gets a reprieve and not Stacy? Simple, Stacy's the one that raped me, Reda might have had a hand in it, but she was the one doing the act. So she had to stand there and watch as I debased, degraded and humiliated her father and brother. Nodding to Stacy to turn on the camera when Reda yelled out an 'Okay!' telling me she was in position. The moment that red light came on, I finally focused my attention on the two miserable curs before me.

"Welcome to my home, you despicable degenerates," I heard the gasps from behind me and Dell's and Baran's widening eyes, "sitting in my living room nude as the day you were born. Could none of you bring a towel, you think I want your naked asses on my furniture? Let this be a lesson to you, since none of you," I said, finally looking at the camera, hearing the noises, then my wife's stern voice from the other side of my house telling them to shut up and watch. "Had the damn courtesy to stop what was happening, or the balls to stand up to this prick!" Gesturing towards Dell, giving Stacy her cue to pan the camera over. That was when I heard their combined laughter as they took sight of Dell and Baran in their hot pink getups, the ball gags, and the stockades they found themselves in. "I wouldn't laugh if I were you. Either one of you could be in that, seeing how none of you stopped the rape that was happening before your fucking eyes!" I roared, causing those laughing voices to mysteriously go silent. Sitting back down as Stacy turned the camera back towards me.

"No, each and every one of you, my wife included, were so enamored with your own depravity that you didn't fucking care that a man was getting raped before your very eyes. All anyone of you cared about was your own damn selves. Well, you know what? That shit ends tonight! This was what we call a hostile takeover in my world. There's going to be a new order to things; these gatherings will continue; I'd never hurt my wife like she did me. I know how much she enjoys these things. But what happened that night will never happen again! Don't like it, too fucking bad. I have enough on each and every one of you to burn you all to the ground. So you either follow my lead, or you'll find how cold, how uncaring, and how unfeeling the world truly is when everyone learns your dirty little secret. And trust me, I will make sure you'll never find a moment's peace again," I said darkly, as my rage-filled gaze burned into the camera. "Shut the fuck up, Dell!" I snapped as the old man grunted behind his gag.

"This is your own damn fault, old man. You think you can come into my office, my building, and threaten me! Me of all people! Have you lost your damn mind in your old age?! Did you think I won't do a damn thing about it? You don't come into a man's place of business and take a shit on his desk and not think he's going to beat the shit out of you. Be grateful your daughters talked me out of that route. You should really kiss their asses since I wanted to have you pegged while I make you two watch as I fuck your wives like you can't even imagine, just like I was forced to watch as another man fucked my wife!

Maybe then you'll know what it's like to be raped! Perhaps then you'll know what it's like to be those of us you lied to, used, and whatever else you sick fucks have done over the years. But alas I was talked out of that, however," pointing to them giving Stacy her command, watch her turn the camera towards them so they all could watch the pain on their face when Stacy gave her father and brother the ultimate wedgy from Hell, "you two little pissants will know some of my pain." I smiled cruelly as I noticed the tears in their eyes as Stacy held them aloft. I have to say that material is damn well made. I'd figured one good hard tug on it would have it snapping into. "Yeah, that's a good little bitch, aren't ya, Dell?" I sneered as I slapped him hard. "Be quiet." Striking Baran with the same force as I did with his father. "You come into my home, my home, and think you can disrespect me! The balls you two must-have, did you think I was a weakling? That I was like those men in there kowtowed by their wives? How little you stupid fucks know me." I shook my head in disgust.

"It's no wonder your wives have to seek out other men. Did you see how they were cumming on just my fingers? I bet you hated it too. Well, so fucking did I!" I surged from my seat, snatching Dell's head back, getting my face within an inch of his. "I bet you were the sick fuck that said: 'Hey, everybody, I have an idea, why don't we just take what we want. Jerry's not going to do a damn thing about it.' I bet that's exactly what you fucking said or thought. Well, how's that working out for you? Did you think I was sitting here all these months doing nothing?! If you did, you're as stupid as you look! I was planning, I was waiting, I was getting everything ready for this very moment.

Now I own each and every one of your asses. Did you think I wouldn't have my ass covered? I'm a businessman dumbass; I deal with people like you on a fucking regular basis. You two were so full of yourselves that you thought you had me beneath your thumb. That you walked right into my trap, the sheer arrogance of the two of you," I spat in disgust. "Stacy, you can leave if this is getting too stressful, you," I said; I had no wish to bring harm to her or my unborn children.

"No," shaking her head, "I deserve everything you have said. I was so distraught at the thought of not having my own kids that I didn't even think of you and what would be forced upon you. I'm just as guilty as them and the rest of the... no more so, since I'm the one that took something from you," Stacy said, staring right into my eyes as her hands rubbed along her belly. "So you go on, give us everything we deserve." I saw it in her eyes that she meant every word of it.

"Jerry," Maxine's voice was light when she lightly touched my hand, causing me to turn to peer at her, "we understand your anger; you have every right to be furious with how Dell handled things." My eyes followed hers as she glared at her husband. "I warned you this would happen one day. Did you listen to me? No. You blew me off like you always do. You've taught my son your pigheaded, idiotic nonsense, and look where it got the two of you. I've grown tired of being blown off just because I'm a woman. You think just because you have that law degree that makes you superior to everyone else?! Well, I have one too. Does that make you better than me? Huh? Well, answer me... oh right," I was not expecting this tie raid from Maxine, "you can't because your arrogant ass thought you could just walk into this home and you own it!" I saw how she directed her words at the camera as well. "We knew about his plan all along, and your ass just walked right into it hook, line, and sinker. Now, who's the idiot here? You are, now you're going to watch as I get fucked by a real man with a real cock," Maxine said; I noticed how those eyes of hers were staring so intently at how my shorts that I was wearing at the time showed off my cock. "Sorry for stealing your thunder there, Jerry."

1...345678