Hail, Cherie

Story Info
A titillating little piece about a promising meeting.
2.2k words
3.91
3.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By EgmontGrigor2020

The weekend after McKenna Buchanan arrived in the city, he boarded a bus five miles away from the city centre to begin his new job at the City Council.

A female was the only new person to board the bus at the next stop.

As she drew near, McKenna clearly said good morning clearly and she sat immediately in front of him without even nodding.

Later, when the bus stopped just short of the main entrance to the imposing City Council building, the woman also left the bus. She turned left and walked away while McKenna turned right. After 20 paces, he entered the City Council's HQ thinking that that woman needed learn better manners and speak when spoken to politely.

At the reception, he identified himself and the senior receptionist escorted him to the waiting area in the office suite of the Town Clerk and said the Town Clerk should arrive within the next fifteen minutes or so.

"Is you first name McKenna or is your surname McKenna-Buchanan?"

"My first name is unusual, Mrs Armstrong," he said eyeing her name tag. "My parents are responsible for that, as my mother was a Buchanan. Over the years I got used to the teasing and confusion and decided to stick to my given name."

"You are a brave man, Mr Buchanan. Would you like a cup of coffee?"

"Yes please, provided it's not too much trouble. Please call me McKenna."

Next morning, the council's new senior internal auditor caught the bus. McKenna's larder and refrigerator were now fully stocked and he'd had bacon and eggs for his first meal in his comfortably fully furnished apartment.

The woman from the previous day boarded the bus at the next stop and before seating in the empty double seat in front of McKenna, she turned and nodded at him.

She didn't smile, but at least she acknowledged him as a fellow traveller, and that satisfied McKenna. He almost knew someone who wasn't the apartment letting agent or someone working for the council. That was progress.

The following morning, he smiled as the woman walked closer toward him and she nodded as she turned into the seat in front of him AND she smiled.

Fucking wow, he thought. That was progress, err just.

Next morning, she entered the bus, smiled and asked was the seat beside him taken.

"I was saving it for you."

Her right eye brown rose at little as if she didn't believe that statement.

She sat and he said, "I'm new to the city and have taken the position as senior internal auditor at the city council."

"That's interesting."

They then travelled in silence and at their stop she smiled lightly. He nodded and she left almost hurriedly while he following behind to alight.

McKenna eyed her dress length as the woman boarded next morning. She sat beside him nodding and whispered, "Is there something wrong with my legs?"

"They looked rather stunning, considering," he said, avoiding sounding flirtatious.

She looked at him as if she didn't understand what he was on about and he said, "Considering your age."

"Oh."

"Well you are over thirty."

"I'm thirty-nine."

"In that case, allow me to say they are in top shape from a woman past her twenties."

"Oh."

He though, don't push it. That was sufficient for the moment.

"My name is Cherie Thomas."

He couldn't stop himself.

"Aw, cute name."

"Are you flirting?"

He said confusingly that he didn't know. All he really knew was that he liked her sitting beside him as she was the only person that he knew in the entire city apart from his apartment letting agent and people at the City Council he'd met more than once."

"Oh. you poor thing."

"Thing?" he said lightly.

"Oh damn, here is our stop just as things were getting interestingly," she confided. "I've been travelling on this bus for neigh on seven years and not once has it been as interesting for me as gradually encountering you."

"Perhaps I might evilly attempt to seduce you?"

She laughed and said not a chance. She was married.

He attempted to look crestfallen and she laughed and hesitated as if almost preparing to blow him a sympathetic kiss, but turned and hurried away.

McKenna walked out well behind her wondering if she was on to him, or was she genuinely sympathetic? It didn't matter. She was a lady, at least basically. Now what the fuck did that mean?

He walked in through the main entrance of the council building, instead of diverting to the side staff entrance as he steadfastly chose to do, and the three receptionists called good morning almost in unison. McKenna was aware he appeared to be the only person on staff apart from the Mayor that the receptionists greeted with that enthusiasm.

"Good morning ladies. Have you all got your lipstick on straight?"

He'd used that greeting the previous morning and yet they reacted as if they had just been told the joke of the century. Claire Armstrong called, "Coffee delivery in 10 minutes, McKenna."

He waved cheerfully and the three women looked at him affectionally.

Going home on the bus that evening, McKenna wondered why he was concentrating on Cherie and sighed, aware he needed a woman for recreational purposes, all levels of course. He sighed again, remembering she'd said she was married which mean she was likely to abandoned him once she became aware of his main reason for engaging with her.

He knew when he reached his apartment that he'd need to masturbate, thinking of her. He resolutely arrived home keen to not despoil his image that he had of her but, alas, he weakened and flayed his dick with an awesome result and dreamily wondered as he rested, would Cheri be impressed just how highly he'd thought of her?

After 10 minutes relaxing, he sighed that he was a stupid oaf apparently doing his best to drive her away and losing a promising friend.

Monday morning was officially the second day of spring, and McKenna watched Cherie board the bus in a tight summer dress what made her appear tastefully voluptuous.

He looked away as she sat beside him and she said warmly, "Spring is in the air but I believe I have been a little fast in changing into summer clothing."

The compelled him to eye the clear outline shape of her tits.

"Are you looking down the top of my dress," she asked sternly.

"Yes."

His honesty appeared to catch her by surprise and she said softly, "Why?"

"I'm interested in what I can't see fully. You appear rather attractive down there."

She squeezed her throat, appearing rather defenceless.

He back-pedalled and said submissively that he apologised for that flippant remark.

"Omigod, don't apologize. That's the seductively the nicest thing I've been told in many years."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

He figured it was time to strike with no guarantee of success, but relied on his instinct.

"May I push my hand down you dress-front?"

"I-I wish," she faltered. "But this is neither the time nor the place. We need to continue at the slow leisurely pace that we started with at the first time we met. I think you don't really know what you are quite getting yourself into and I'm still very much aware that I'm a married woman."

"Oh."

"Yes, oh," she said cheerfully, "My marriage has been turning to shit and you have suddenly appeared as the bright light in my life since our relationship has been slowly building. What is your status?"

"Cherie, I'm 36, never married and left home for my current job after my girlfriend dumped me because I admitted I'd wasn't interested in marrying her. She was simply awful in bed, although I didn't ever indicate that. I invariably ended up having to jerk myself off to get relief."

"Damn, just as our conversation was getting really interesting, we are approached our bus stop," Cherie sighed.

"Ah, you enjoy the thought of engaging in matrimonial indiscretion?" he asked and she whispered. "I believe you may learn the answer to that when we both decide it's worth testing the water."

"Good to know," he said, smiling hugely and she gurgled something unintelligibly and touched his hand lightly, their first physical contract, and headed to the exit.

McKenna following and stepped down from the bus disappointed that Cherie wasn't waiting for him to be kissed before they went their separate ways. Even so, he walked to the majestic council building with his satchel in front of his groin otherwise he would have been, err, 'showing'.

Old son, you're keen, he mused silently and he waved to the three receptionists when entering the foyer.

On his desk he found a sealed note in the Town Clerk's official envelope and wondered if he was receiving a pay increase already.

The note was a request to use the side door reserved for staff whenever entering or leaving the building unless in the company of VIPs, a rule that covered everyone from the City Treasurer down in line of seniority.

He tossed the note into the bin frowning and then smiled, thinking it was time he checked through the Town Clerk's reimbursed expenses for the past three years to ensure all were accompanied by receipts and all appeared reasonable in line of the TC's duties.

It would be a delight presenting the Town Clerk with a list of possible irregularities needing to be discussed in his expense claims, with both of them being aware that as a result of the Mayor's 'no sudden surprises policy', he must at the same time receive written advice of a random launching of any auditing investigation.

McKenna was also aware that the Town Clerk leant over backwards at times in his desire to keep in sweet with the boss.

Grinning, he sent a sealed note marked confidential to the elderly Town Clerk that stated:

Good morning Charles. Just a thought. If I'm forced to use the side door, that is likely to initiate a random audit of expense claims without being instructed to do so. As I indicated, just a thought.

The Town Clerk popped into McKenna's office a couple of hours later and smiling said, "Are you settling in happily, McKenna?"

"Yes thanks, Charles. You run a fine ship."

"Thanks. Oh, just a thought about quid quo pro: Disregard my memo you would have received first thing this morning and you know, quid pro quo."

"Great thinking, Charles. May I help you with anything else?"

"No thanks, the decks are clear. This was just a courtesy call."

McKenna watched Cherie walked along the aisle of the bus next morning to sit beside him.

He considered her profile and decided the main change was she wore a tighter bra.

She sat beside him and hip bumped him twice before settling.

Golly!

"Good morning," she said, sounding ever so bouncy and he managed a keen, "Hi, great to see you."

She leaned on to McKenna's shoulder briefly to whisper, "I touched myself last night thinking of you?"

He almost lifted off his seat in shock, and was ready to speculate that he may have attracted a red-hot nympho.

"Exaggerating of course," he murmured, referring to his thought but Cherie heard that and said sweetly, "No it's true; my fingers were quite wet."

"Wow," he breathed and she appeared rather pleased.

He accepted at no time has she acted in anyway like going over the top. Excited by this huge advance in their relationship, he imagined touching her between the legs.

"What's the matter, McKenna. You appear somewhat restless?"

Keeping his voice down, he said, "I can believe my timing in meeting you."

"Aye, and I'm aware of the same thing; that we appear in need of some light relief from one another."

"Perhaps you require more that just touching?" he said bravely.

She took a deep breath and that pushed out her breasts and amid her out-going release of breath she whispered, "Oh fuck yes."

Conversation ceased for a few seconds before she whispered and looking big-eyed, "That is providing you consider I'm worth touching."

He laughed and whispered he was eager to get his hands on her.

In saying that, McKenna knew that he'd become ready to possess her and be possessed by Cherie, no matter how briefly that might occur. He'd never wanted a woman so much. She appeared in need of affection and he was prepared to assist her with that plus any other level of attachment she desired, she having to remain aware, of course, that she was married.

"Damn, newly boarded passengers are now crowding us; we'll have to continue this intimate chat some other time," Cherie muttered.

McKenna following Cherie off the bus much closer than usual and noticed excessive hip sway that was being generated for his benefit.

He really enjoyed that and only just avoided tumbling down the steps after her due to his lack of care.

Something else was new.

As he stepped from the bus, Cherie pulled him clear of two following passengers and kissed McKenna fully on the mouth and was hurrying off before he'd fully comprehended the moment that they had just experienced.

Fucking wow. Had a kiss ever felt so magnificent?

As he walked to the main entrance of his workplace, McKenna realised destiny was arriving, barring unexpected complications. It would not be long before Cherie was pulling him between her legs. Apparently, she'd decided to speed up the inevitable, and that was okay by him. She'd be aware, being a married woman, that it takes two to tango.

"Hail, Cherie," he gurgled fiercely.

The End