All Comments on 'Hairy Valentine'

by regularguy13

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit; Yuk, hairy pussy and legs, err no thank you, I like mine nicely smooth and bare as they should be, I have no desire to pull hair from my teeth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife shaved for me...once! she complained about the stubble being prickly and itchy. Nice story. realist people. Yeah, i got a boner....where's my wife when I need her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Agree with beulahbrit. Plus there is no way any swim coach would say that. In fact, just the opposite. Shave all hair so as to cut down on as much drag as possible. Even the men shave as much hair as possible. If hairy women are your fetish, that's fine. But you should know your topic and pick another sport. Because no swim or dive coach who wants to stay employed would tell swimmers not to shave.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 2 years ago

Absolutely love the natural look of a woman, bush and pits for me. Great to read a story where there are real women who enjoy being who they are, not what corporate advertising tells them to be!

Very enjoyable story to read with a nice balance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I didn't expect a fetish story to be so romantic. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No swimmer shaves before every race. They save it for the important ones. In this case, the conference championship

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 2 years ago

I like the simplicity and directness of the sex and I love the way you appreciate natural women's hair!

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 2 years ago

Very enjoyable story, though it got a bit hairy in places (ha ha! sorry!). Seriously, Jane and Jed were good characters and a great match, and I enjoyed watching their relationship develop and evolve. I thought we missed out on Betty Jo's history; after her introduction, the story skipped forward and mentioned trouble in her past but didn't really get into it. The other thing that I half expected was for the head of Faber College (Dean V. Wormer III?) to make an appearance to support the swim team at some point while quietly threatening trouble for Coach Betty Jo if her team didn't come through. That might have pushed it into a different category, though, so even without that, fun story and excellent work.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

A little repetive at times but a good story. Thought 9 pages would be too long but the spacing and writing generally made them pass easily. No idea if a coach would keep them all hairy until the big event but like the way she motivated them by doing it herself. Also found the 3 love life's interesting.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story!

Coaches these days don't tend to have their swimmers go full no-shave, but when I was a swimmer in the 90s and early 00s it was common to have the girls not shave till the championship meet.

One technical misstep--backstroke does not require a two hand touch, only butterfly and breaststroke, so a swimmer would not be DQed for touching with one hand at the finish of a backstroke race.

I chuckled at Alaina Bernard. I was waiting for a comment about her being 6'5" and could absolutely fly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous