Hall of Pleasure Pt. 03

Story Info
Alison is used and degraded.
1.6k words
4.23
33.8k
17

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A man a little taller than me, probably in his early twenties, stood in my doorway, already hard, and waiting for me to be ready. I had just been showered by Liz, my caretaker and she was now touching up my makeup, and fixing my air for him.

My hair was in pigtails, in addition to the body hair removal they had done while I was unconsious, I was made to look as virginal and nubile as possible.

After she finished my makeup, she patted dry my crotch and inner thighs. While she was doing it she whispered in my ear.

"You're not going to like him, but you have to remember no hands with him."

"The new cunt is fresh for you, sir," she said to him with a tone of familiarity.

He nodded, and stepped in, looking me over and walking around me. When he was done, he stood in front of me, and smiled, not a friendly smile, but one of a kid with a new toy.

"Kneel, cunt," he commanded.

My first customer, had called me that word too, but there had been a tone of affection with it. This customer, seemed to hate me.

I knelt down in front of him, his hard penis inches above my face. I rested my hands on my thighs, to take Liz's advice.

"Hands on your knees cunt. If your hands come off your knees without permission, I'll have them bring in handcuffs."

I looked at Liz as if to ask if he could, she gave a short sad nod to confirm he could and would. Her expression hinted that I would regret disobeying.

"Yes, sir," I say placing my hands on my knees.

He smacked me acoss the face. I felt the sting before I realized what happened, and raised my hand to my face as I began to cry.

He looked at Liz, and she walked out of the room.

"Don't speak unless asked a question. Or you get slapped again. Understood?"

I nodded, and whimpered, "yes, sir."

Liz returned with handcuffs, and they weren't the playful kind I had scene in porn. They looked as if they were police issue. I looked up at her in panic, my crying intesifying.

She put the cuff on the wrist I had raised, and pulled it behind my back. Then she pulled my other arm back and cuffed it too.

I stared up at him, terrified and sniffling, my breasts pushed outward by my position.

"You have nice tits," he said and gave each a squeeze, and then took both nipples in his fingers and lifted my c cups by them and let them drop. I winced at the slight pinch, but it was only hard enough to lift them by.

Then he took each of my pigtails in his hands and placed his penis on my face. The tip of my nose burried in-between his balls, his penis mostly on the arch of my nose and my forehead.

He smells fresher than my previous customer. I felt Liz's hands on my shoulders guiding me to tilt my head back, and saying "you need to start licking, cunt."

I stuck my tongue out, and felt just semi loose skin for a moment, before feeling a hole. I closed my eyes and my cheeks heated up, I was licking his butt, I realized. There was a slight copper taste, to further my shame and humiliation.

I licked, and licked, Liz's hands and his hands holding me in position. I tried to think about my life before. How my high school boyfriend, Charlie had asked me for a blowjob, and I had refused. I hadn't been waiting for marriage, but wanted things to be special. I certainly never imagined licking a mean stranger's butt, after having just been deflowered by an old man.

After a minute, they released me from under his penis, and he spit in my face. It landed between my eye brows, and started to slide down my nose. Liz put her thumb in one cheek, and fingers in the other to force my mouth open, and he spit directly into my mouth.

Instinctively, fearing repercussion, I swallowed it. He smiled and released my pigtails. He laid on his back on my bed.

"Come here, between my legs, and start sucking my cock."

I crawled as best as I could without my hands, getting up onto the mattress, and over his leg.

I knelt down, my hands in the air behind my back, and I kissed the head of his penis, and started sucking as I had been taught with the previous customer.

I made sure to keep my teeth clear, and my lips and tongue to do all of the work, and I stared up at him as best I could with my eyes wet, and the angle I was forced into by the position.

"She's a natural cocksucker," he groaned. "With some practice she'll be better than you."

I couldn't see Liz, to know how she wasreacting to him. I just focused on going as deep as I could.

I started to get into a rhythm, but he grabbed my pigtails, right at the base, at my head, and he pulled my head down, and as we got to the furthest point I had sucked, panic started to set in. I felt his penis touch the back of my throat, but he didn't stop pulling and I gagged, my body reacting on instinct and my back arching.

I could feel the pressure against my scalp but I resisted going further, incapable of pushing further, and he let go of my pigtails, and put his hands behind my skull.

"I don't give a fuck if you gag, you're making it to the bottom."

I tried to look up and plead with my eyes, but the tears had made everything just a blur of color and light.

After a moment he let me up to breath. I sucked in a massive gulp of air, and immediately he pushed my head down. This time he managed to force my lips to the base. My nose pressed against his pubic hair.

He held my head down and grinded into my throat and face as much as he could. Then he let my head up so only the head was in my mouth and back down repeatedly, going at a fast enough pace that I was sure I would puke.

He gave me a moment's breath, no penis in my mouth at all. I sucked in air, trying desperately to catch my breath.

He told me to move so my butt was beside his shoulder. I was relieved. He wanted to touch my butt or maybe finger me, and I could just resume sucking at my own pace.

I resumed sucking, and his hand pushed my head down, soon my nose was between his balls again and I saw him begin to move his legs.

I didnt understand what was happening, but then I felt his strong leg behind my head, and the other one locked in over his ankle holding me with his penis in my throat, and my nose buried in his balls. I could see the next customer waiting his turn watching from just outside the doorway, and had zero ability to breathe.

The edge of my vision blurred to black, and I woke up with Liz holding me by the armpits on my knees on my bed.

He was standing over me stroking.

"Welcome back, cunt." His voice was strained, and I knew what was about to happen. He put his penis an inch from the tip of my nose, and started to ejaculate on me. The first shot on my nose, the second on my eye, forehead, cheek, and finally chin.

He panted and looked at me, admiring his work. Liz still held me by the armpits.

"Do you know why men cum on a cunt's face?"

I shook my head, the sperm hot on my face, feeling ashamed. "No, sir."

"We are marking our territory. Am I the first man to cum on your face?" He was still catching his breath.

"Yes, sir."

"I own you, for the rest of your life. Whether or not I come back and see you again, for the rest of your life, I am the first man who marked you. You are mine." He grinned. "She's mine too. Right cunt?"

"Yes, sir. You own me," Liz replies from behind me.

I fought the urge to cry, I just wanted my shower, so I didn't have to feel his sperm on me anymore.

"Do you want to clean off your face?" He asks.

I nod, "yes, please, sir."

He nodded, still holding his penis, and proceeded to begin peeing on my face, making sure he gets all of the spots where the sperm was.

I felt the pee run down me, and felt it on my sheets. He smiled down at me.

"I'll see you tomorrow night," he said to Liz, and walked out.

Liz helped me to my feet, and over to the shower. The key to the cuffs was on the sink and she uncuffed me.

She massaged my wrists, as she set them free, and turned on the room temperature water.

"I'm sorry, I just knew if I didn't behave that way, he would take it out on you."

I wept while she washed me, this time more thoroughly because of the pee. Once my face was clean, with my back to the door, she kissed me on the lips covertly. It was a kiss that told me she was sorry, and that I needed to be strong, and that there would be more tonight.

"It's going to get a lot worse tonight, but I promise to help as best as I can," she whispered.

I nodded and sighed.

To be continued...