Hall of Pleasure Pt. 06

Story Info
Alison is made into a cuckquean!
999 words
4.34
19.5k
9

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I showered while my beautiful asian partner, for the evening, prepped for a night including anal. I was tired and sweaty, and my arms and legs were shaking and weak from over work.

"What was your name?" I asked her, knowing that we are not allowed to claim our names.

"Look, we're not friends. you help me clean, and watch as I get used and raped all night. ok?"

I nodded, toweled off as she stepped into the shower. Her hairless body was already shining from sweat, and her breasts--tits, they're tits-- were small but perky and still enough to be sexy.

When she was dried and made up, we prepared, and she told me to keep my mouth shut since I wasnt going to be getting fucked as well.

The tone over the intercom let us know that the shift had begun, and the murmur of horny men came down the hall. The first man who came into her door, was in his early forties, and they smiled at each other.

He came in and kissed her passionately on the lips, his hands on her waist.

"I've missed you baby," she said to him lovingly.

"It's ok, you know I'll be here every night."

They kissed again, and sat down. He was already hard, and she put her hand on his thigh as they sat next to each other.

After a minute, I recognized him from the night before. During the later part of the previous night, in between double penetration and gangbangs, he had come in and used my ass, before making me suck his cock. He had spit in my face, and told me I was 'fuckmeat'.

He was so sweet with her, the opposite of how he was with me. He gently stroked her nipple as they made small talk, and they pretended I didn't exist.

"Baby, I want to make love to you... please?"

She kissed him. "No, you know I dont want to have sex with you until you are my husband, until I am only yours. But, I love sucking you, and there are so many cunts here to take care of your animal urges. Have you fucked her yet?"

She pointed at me. I panicked, unsure how shmight react.

He nodded.

"How was it?"

"Her ass was sloppy from cum, and she stunk of sweat, pussy and cum. She isn't like you. She is just a set of holes."

She smiled and kissed him.

"Tell her what you think of her while I suck your perfect cock."

He smiles as she lowers her head into his lap, and he reaches and grabs her ass.

"Your cunt is too flappy, look at Rose's." He spreads her cheeks, and she turns her ass to show me her perfectly tucked in slit of a vagina.

Her head bobbed slowly but deep up and down, in a consistent motion as he mocked me.

"Her pussy is beautiful and sweet, and fresh. Go on an sniff it. Smell the difference between a perfect pussy and a sloppy cunt."

I wasnt crying, but had to fight the urge.

"Sir, I earned a night off of sex work. I don't have to do that." I hadn't ever stood up for myself before, not in any meaningful way, and somehow in that moment it just came out.

Rose, lifted her head off of his cock, and looked back at me.

"You earned a night off from penetration, and he cannot make you eat my pussy, but he can certainly tell you to get in and sniff." She was furious, and it broke me, I didn't want to get in there and sniff her, I wanted to just be a wash up girl.

I reluctantly nodded and got behind her, my nose inches from her pussy an inhaled deeply. Her scent was different but not better than my own. After a long inhale, I started to back out, but his hand was on the back of my head, pulling me back, Until my nose touched her lubricated opening.

She had resumed her sucking, and he held my head tight.

"Tell her how good her pussy smells."

I closed my eyes and gulped before inhaling deep.

"Her pussy smells so good, sir." Shame flushed my face.

"Keep going cunt, or I will punish you tomorrow, when you're back on duty. Tell us how much better she is."

"Her pussy smells so good, I wish I could taste it. It would probably be sweet, unlike my stinky cunt."

"You can taste it, give it a lick, cunt."

Did this count as penetration, did it matter if he had access the following night.

I had wanted my first time licking pussy to be with Liz, but here I was eating Rose's pussy trying not to be hurt for disobedience.

After a couple of minutes of licking, I heard him grunt, and knew she was swallowing his cum.

"You can stop, whore," he told me.

I stopped, my face slick and shiny. I sat back on my heels, and he looked at me. She sat up, with a smile on her face, and a single drop of cum rolling down her lip.

"Give her a kiss, babe." He told her, and she leaned in and just as I was about to kiss her, she spit his cum on my face.

They laughed, and she got up and brushed her teeth, and he stood. Afterwards they kissed and he left.

As I was washing her, she said "if you ever even think about stealing him, I'll kill you."

I nodded, and agreed. She refused to let me wash the cum off my face, as we moved on to the next customer. By the end of the night she had spit all of the loads she got in her mouth onto my face, and they dried and got stiff.

I went back to my room, washed, and found Liz, exhausted and we cried to sleep together.