Hall of Pleasure Pt. 05

Story Info
Alison has a lesbian experience and experiences bondage.
1.7k words
4.51
12.6k
7

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My holes were sore, and I had an unpleasant taste I was trying to get rid of while I brushed my teeth. After seven or eight men used me, they had stopped allowing me to clean myself between, and I was subjected to hours of non-stop use. Most of the time I had at least two penises in me, sperm everywhere, and sweat from myself and the men.

Liz waited for me to thoroughly brush, and helped me into the shower. She washed sperm, spit, and pee from my hair, my face, she scrubbed my armpits, my vagina, and my bum. She scrubbed my back and legs, and kept whispering "you did good baby. The night's over," while I cried.

After the shower we both dried off, and she flipped my mattress so I could lay on the drier side.

"Do you want me to stay?" she asked softly.

I nodded, and laid my naked body on the bare mattress, the material a bit harsher against my raw flesh, and sobbed softly.

She spooned me, and pet my hair, "you did so good baby, it wont be that bad again."

I dont know how long this went on for, and I fell asleep.

"Wake up baby, you need to eat a bit, then you can go back to sleep."

I looked, she was sitting at the foot of my bed with a tray on her lap. She had an apple, a sandwich, a bowl of greens and veggies and two glasses of water.

"Is this the only options?" I asked as I ate slowly trying to pace myself.

"The food will change sometimes, if you gain weight it becomes dressing free salad, and no fruit. I havent drank anything but water..." She looked down in shame, "...sperm and pee, for two years."

I was finishing my sandwich when I realized her salad was her punishment.

She didnt touch her food, and when I finished, she offered it to me.

"I cant take your only meal."

She shook her head and held the bowl to me.

"Tim's punishment is coming in an hour, and it will likely be worse on a full stomach."

I forgot that the trainer had told her he would see her for gaining a couple of pounds.

I ate her bowl of vegetables, and felt stuffed.

She took the tray and put it on the floor, and spooned me again. "you need a few more hours, go back to sleep, and when I'm done with Tim, I'll come get you for gym-time."

She started to pet my hair again, but I wasnt as exhausted so it didn't lull me to sleep the same way. "I can't sleep..." I whispered, and her hand drifted down to my thighs, and I opened them to let her fingers inward.

She began lazily rubbing me and kissed my neck and whispered, "you're so beautiful."

"You are too," I was already feeling breathless.

My clitoris was starting to tingle, and I was beginning to get wet, when I heard steps. Both Liz and I looked up, and Tim was standing in the doorway,

"Already got yourself a girlfriend, newbie?" He said to me.

"No sir, she was just helping me go back to sleep."

"We've still got a couple hours before gym time, and I have a dark spot thats great for sleeping in my office. You can nap while she shows she's sorry for her weight gain." His voice was filled with a sadistic pleasure, and I knew I didn't want to go with them, but worried what the consequences would be for turning down such an offer.

"If thats what you think is best, sir." Liz still had her hand touching me, although on my hip now, but gave me no sign as to whether I made a good choice.

We sat up, and I followed them through the hall, seeing the other girls sleeping naked, some alone, some paired up.

His office looked like an ordinary office with a couple of significant differences. His desk had ankle straps in the bottom left front and rear corners, and wrist straps on the upper right front and rear. There was a slight pad on the corner for the bent over and secured person.

Tim secured Liz, while I watched, and her face was white with fear.

Finally, he went to the wall, which had a built in filing cabinet, and slid open the bottom drawer, it came out six feet, and was clearly a morgue style drawer, with wrist and ankle straps, as well as a bigger strap that appeared to be for a neck, to hold the occupant in a straight position.

There was a red ball gag, sitting in the drawer, and it was visibly marked by teeth prints and dried saliva. It had an air hole drilled through the center, but otherwise appeared solid.

"Please, no Sir" I begged as I figured out what was about to happen. I was starting to cry.

He pressed the ball to my lips and applied pressure, and I started to hyperventilate. The ballgag tasted of someone else's spit.

Then he moved my body into place and secured me, before sliding me closed.

The world went 100% dark, and I freaked out, worried about air at first, but as I could hear everything they did perfectly, I realized it wasn't air tight.

I wiggled my wrists and ankles but the bindings kept them very tight. My nose had filled with snot from crying, and I could only breathe through the small mouth hole, which made me struggle to breathe as fast as my body was trying.

I must have been moaning and crying loudly, cause there was a bang at the door near my head.

"Quiet down cunt, you're supposed to be sleeping."

"Please don't keep her in the box sir, she's too new." Liz was trying to make up for helping a man rape by bum, but I couldn't focus on that.

I heard a snap of an object on flesh, followed by Liz screaming. There was a light whimpering, and then her sounds were muffled in the same way my own grunts and groans were, and I assumed she was ball gagged too.

The sounds of leather hitting flesh, and flesh slapping flesh, along with muffled moans and cries carried on for what felt like hours, as the darkness and inability to move felt like I had been buried alive, and then like I was numb and maybe I was asleep, and back to panick and horror.

When the cracking and crying stopped, there was an eerie silence for a couple of minutes, my own breathing the only sound.

The drawer I was trapped in slid open, and the office lights blinded me for a moment. Tim was naked and sweating, he began uncuffing me, and I saw that Liz was still in her exact position, with red marks covering her bum, thighs and even her vagina. She currently had a metal hook in her bum, tied by rope to her hair.

He removed the ball gag from my mouth and I swallowed hard, and let my mouth regain a sense of normal.

"Do you want to eat her cunt while I fuck your ass, or suck my cock while she eats your ass?"

I thought for a second, and said "I'll suck your penis."

He smacked me across the face and I cried out.

"Cock, say it!"

"I'll suck your cock, sir."

"While she does what?"

I looked at the floor, "while she eats my c-cunt, sir."

He grabbed my hair and lead me in front of her. He took the gag out of her mouth.

"Tell her whats about to happen," he commanded me.

"I'm going to suck his cock while you eat my cunt."

He pulled on my hip, to signal to raise my ass to her face. I did and backed up until her nose was touching my bumhole, I couldn't really angle myself higher. She began licking inside of me, unable to get at my clitoris from the angle.

He then put his naked... cock... in front of my face, close up I could see it was lubricated, but with what I was unsure.

His cock didnt smell pleasant, and all of a sudden, I knew where it had been, but he was pushing it into my mouth before I could change my mind.

Liz's ass had been clean, but it was still an ass, and there was no doubt in my mind I was tasting it, along with what I assumed was her pussy. I had thought I might have to go down on her at some point, and was ok with that, but I wanted to taste her on her, and preferably not mixed with the taste of ass.

He didn't last long and forced my head down so I didnt taste his cum, it was just deposited into my throat.

Liz was still hungrily eating me in a sloppy manner.

He removed his cock from my mouth and said, "what do you say?"

I looked up, humiliated, "Thank you, sir."

"Go out there and get on the stairmaster so you don't end up in here again too soon."

I stood up and left, looking back at Liz whos face was shiny, and exhausted.

She came out into the gym a few minutes later, and started on elliptical.

Tim came over, dressed and smiling. "You won last night, so tonight you're gonna be her washup girl." He pointed at a beautiful asian girl who was running fast on a treadmill.

Liz looked at me sadly. When Tim walked away, I gave her a pout to let her know I was sad too.

After an hour of stairmaster, I did core tightening exercises, planks and situps with the others.

In line to weigh in, I told the asian girl I would be her wash up girl for the night.

"Don't expect me to eat your cunt at the end as a thank you. The only time I lez out is when they make me."

I nodded, and realized I would be visiting Liz in the morning if I could.

To be continued...