Hall Pass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me!" he exclaims, "I've died and gone to heaven. Don't you dare denigrate your 46-year-old body. Heather, you look sensational."

"My new lingerie helps."

"New? Is all this new? Did you buy this especially to please me ... or tease me?"

I'm embarrassed that I've admitted it's new, "Well... yes ... sort of."

"Babe, I'm honoured that you thought that much of me and what we can do together to go and buy this. To be honest, I'm surprised Jason didn't veto you selecting me."

"I'll admit he's not happy I'm here, but none of the guys I ever dated and who got to have sex with me ever had anything like you have." I steal another look, "When my friend first described your dick to me, I decided that if Jason is willing to offer me this chance, I'd be crazy not to have a man who's built differently to any I've ever had."

"Bravo girl, viva la difference. Now, come sit down beside me and let's get stuck into these nibbles before we go to bed. Okay?"

"Sounds good to me, Michael," my demeanour is brighter, my nerves are settling, I expect we're going to have a good night, both getting what we need. Having cut off sex to Jason for his indiscretion, the downside is that I've been missing out too. But that's about to change ... in a big way.

When I checked myself in the mirror at home, I thought I looked pretty good for my age and marital status. Even Jason appeared impressed at how I scrubbed up when he arrived home. Now, the man that I specifically bought the lingerie to excite and arouse is reacting exactly as I had hoped.

For a moment more, I stand, looking down on Michael - and his impressive erection - seated on the sofa behind the food, giving him too a moment longer to dwell on the sight of me, in my lingerie, before him. Seated as he is, his firm long, broad erection points directly up toward me. My confidence is rising by the second. It will be difficult to forget about Jason at home alone while I'm giving my body to his cousin, but I want to take full advantage of this unexpected opportunity and enjoy this night to the fullest, with still four more to follow.

I move around the coffee table to sit alongside Michael, our bodies close but not quite touching. He has thoughtfully prepared such a good spread and we take about 20 minutes, eating, and talking - about nothing special and not even about anything sexual despite the excitement that must be on both our minds. As my hunger is satiated, I feel my anticipation rising again ... when will Michael make the first move? We've kissed, and quite passionately, and we are nearly naked. I'm ready.

I stop eating, hopeful that he will too and make a move for us to start what we're here for. We've both been sitting forward to reach the food on the coffee table. Michael now leans back against the sofa, and I feel his fingers on my back. He unclasps my bra, and it falls into my lap, freeing my two mounds of flesh. I remain leaning forward, hoping from where he sits, he can't see the sag of my breasts now that they are freed from their confinement. He wraps his hands around my body and claims a breast in each palm, his fingers pinching each nipple. Oh yes, now we are getting somewhere.

I lean back against his body, making it easier for his hands to roam over my breasts but instead he half turns me toward him. His head drops down and his lips close over my nearest nipple. His lips feel good as he begins to suckle me like a new-born baby. I don't know what to do with my hands. I know I'd like to touch that impressive dick, but don't want to appear too eager ... I'd prefer for Michael to seduce me, have him lead the way.

His lips cross to my other nipple. Oh, that feels good. I try to forget those annoyingly egotistical boasts, I want him to be good, perhaps even show me aspects of sex I've never experienced, if there are any. I feel Michael place one hand on my thigh, his fingers are soft and not calloused, they feel good caressing up and down my inner thigh. Oh yes, I am liking this; my legs part responsively, granting him more access to my pussy.

His suckling of my nipples is becoming a little rough now, more so than the gentle way Jason treats them. I feel his teeth graze my nipples and fear he might bite one. I'm not into any pain at my erogenous zones. Should I warn him not to? I'd rather not, don't want to be negative. Maybe I can tolerate it for now. My preference is to have Michael give me sex his way, including his brand of foreplay, as if I were just one of his conquests ... see where it leads. His wandering fingers slide higher each time. I feel them brush against my panties; don't think he knows they are crotchless yet.

Oh, now he does. I feel his fingers slip in through the opening in my panties and he slides the tips up and down along my lower lips. I hear him grunt against my nipples as his fingers discover the easy entry path and I emit a loud sigh as his fingers probe my pussy lips.

His fingers circle around my clitoral bud, stirring my ample juices and then I feel two fingers slide down, tracing the indentation of my labia. They encircle the opening of my pleasure passage, obviously checking my degree of wetness. All of a sudden, my vagina is invaded, his two fingers plunge deeply inside me.

I gasp at the sudden intrusion and my head lolls back against the top of the sofa. At my chest, his lips still roughly devour my nipples - I hope he doesn't leave them red and bruised. Below, his two exploring fingers are expertly scratching away at my g spot, as if quelling an itch. I have read in the women's magazines that not many men know where a woman's g spot is. I am pleased that Michael is a man who does.

Oh my god! His twin fingers feel so good up inside me that I begin to feel as I do when an orgasm builds within my body. But surely not! I never cum this quickly and from only his fingers. He won't be able to get me off with just those two fingers. In one of his regular passes from nipple to nipple, his lips pause in the cleavage between my twin mounds and he mumbles against my skin, "Cum for Michael, babe, cum for me now."

His sexual urging, the unrelenting driving fingers and then his lips returning to suckle my nipples all combine to bring on my fastest ever orgasm. He must hear how my breathing is increasing so he will know I'm getting close. I begin thrusting my hips forward, trying to have my pussy swallow up those probing fingers. Deserting my nipples, his face moves up to mine, his lips press mine and I immediately part them to accept the tongue that will inevitably be searching for mine. Our tongues entwine inside my mouth. My body is alive ... I'm on the verge. I will cum any moment now, although never expecting I could cum this fast or that any man's fingers alone could get me there, but he's good.

What a sight I must be, no longer demurely sitting on his sofa. My body is slumped, vulnerable, half laying down, my legs are spread lewdly apart while two scratching fingertips are buried to the second knuckles inside my pleasure passage. My nipples, ravaged by him for a long time, are now left erect and neglected as his passionate tongue kiss is about to finish me off. My first of - I hope - many orgasms of the evening rips through me and my hips hump. My moans are stifled by the grinding crush of our lips, our passion-filled tongues busy.

His driving fingers abruptly cease as this powerful orgasm washes over me, but he keeps his twin digits nicely embedded deep inside until my whole pubic region stops pulsing and throbbing. The intensely passionate kiss continues longer though. Only when our lip's part do I open my eyes, seeing my lover's face, closely watching me. I'm slightly embarrassed at becoming so vulnerable from his touch that I comment, "Oh, that was wild, I can't believe your fingering could get me off so fast like that."

"You were ready for it, all the build-up, buying special lingerie, your girlfriend telling you about my big cock, coming here tonight with anticipation of how good the sex is going to be," Michael explains, "You responded exactly as you should. You're a hot woman, Heather, we're going to have a good time tonight. We should take this to my bedroom ... do you think you can walk or should I carry you?"

Michael stands, turning to pull me up. My legs still shake in the aftermath of my first orgasm with Michael, but I tell him, "I think I can walk." He puts an arm around me, helping me walk on unsteady shaky legs to his bedroom. My head lowered, I'm able to watch his hard-on bounce rigidly with every step we take and imagine how it will feel when he slides it inside me. Boldly now, I reach my hand over to wrap around his erection and I tug on it a couple of times. "Oh my god, it feels so hard ... and it's hot, really hot."

"You're about to have that inside you, babe. How do you feel about that, are you ready to have me, Heather?"

"I think so! Oh, I've been waiting and thinking about this moment for days, trying to guess what it would be like. Oh my god, I hope it fits."

"It will fit you perfectly. I've never had a woman unable to take it."

"Sounds like you've had a lot of women, Michael?"

"I've had my share."

"How many would you say?"

"Oh, fuck babe, I don't know. Let's just say a lot."

"Over a hundred?"

"No, I don't think that many. I have played around a bit over the years, that's why two wives have dumped me because I was never all that faithful."

We reach the side of his large bed. Hearing him talk of having a lot of women rings alarm bells in my head. Perhaps I better ask him to wear a condom? I didn't think about it in the lead up to tonight because Jason has never had any cause to use them and I've never liked them anyway. But the message for younger adults is about safe sex these days. "Michael, before we start, do you have any condoms?"

"Oh fuck, Heather, you don't want me to wear one of those, do you?"

"I think I should, Michael, I'd hate to take something unpleasant back to Jason."

"Believe me, honey, you won't. I swear to you that I haven't had sex with a woman in two months, it's the longest barren period I've had in years. I was so preoccupied with the separation from my wife that I haven't pursued any women and I know I'm all clear because I've just been through an enlarged prostate procedure and the pre-op tests would have revealed any infections."

His answer sounds plausible, and I am relieved, only too happy for him not to use a condom. I want to experience the feel and texture of his larger dick without a layer of latex between us. I nod my acceptance as I am reluctantly forced to let go of his erection to get onto his bed. He follows me, immediately removing my high heels. He touches one stockinged leg, "Do you want me to take these off?"

"That's up to you, Michael. It depends if you find it sexy to do me while I'm wearing my lingerie or not."

"I might remove them; I expect the action is going to get quite wild and I don't want to snag your stockings. All this stuff looks expensive, promise me you'll wear it again next time?"

"I could, Michael, but from the reactions I've had from the two current men in my life, I might just buy another new set of lingerie ... different colour though."

He bends over my legs, unclasping the suspenders from my stockings to carefully roll them down my legs. Then, he goes to the garter belt and releases that from around my belly and hips. Only my crotchless panties remain. "I might leave these on, I like the thought of using the opening for why it's there ... to fuck through without taking your panties off."

"Yes, that's why I bought them. I thought you might like that."

He shuffles his body closer, and I am looking at his large dick up close at chest level. It's so long since I've been with another man that I don't know what' to expect these days, "Do you ... um..." I struggle to ask, "Err ... I'm embarrassed to have to ask but I don't know what the dating protocol is these days. Should I ... um ... suck you now?"

"That's your call, babe, most women do. I think today's women have been attuned to giving blow jobs because of the way internet porn is presented. It's become normal foreplay to sex. I'm cool about it, whatever you want. I'm so hard and ready for you that it could be a bit of a mouthful now. Why don't we save it, and you can blow me to get me up for a second go later?"

There's my answer to how long I might be here in bed with Michael tonight. He is obviously confident that he's good for a second cumming. Looks like we could be here for a few hours. I wish I could convey that information to Jason, so he doesn't wait up for me.

Michael's face comes down to mine again and we kiss some more. I like the way he kisses so I'm happy for this to continue as long as he wants. I feel his hand roaming over my now almost naked body. His fingers play with my nipples, which are quite tender and sore after his earlier rough suckling, but they still stiffen under his touch. Our third kiss eventually ends, and just as I anticipate he will mount me, he takes my hand, commanding, "Come with me?"

He gets off the bed, pulling me along with him. I am disappointed; his big bed is so comfortable. I was just settling my back into it, anticipating him to move between my legs and introduce his erection to my pussy.

"Babe, I'm not all that into missionary. I have to do it sometimes, but I prefer other positions. Come on, come into the bathroom?"

Reluctantly, I follow. The bathroom doesn't sound conducive to comfortable sex and I'm certainly not ready for a shower. He leads me to the vanity, and positions my feet about three feet (one metre) in front of it. He bends my body forward from the waist, placing my two hands on the front rim of the vanity. He steps behind me, and I feel the hardness of his dick brush against my bum cheeks. I freeze, surely, he won't attempt anal without at least asking me.

In a slight panic, I turn my head around, tellng him firmly, "I don't do anal."

"That's okay, but handy to know for next time. What you mean is you haven't done anal until now."

"No, not now or anytime, I just don't do it."

"We'll see, honey. Now, I want you to concentrate! Look in the mirror, watch yourself as I come into you. It's so much sexier this way."

I do as I'm told, looking up into the mirror from my bent forward position. I see us both reflected in the mirror, Michael standing upright behind my bent forward body. I watch him look down toward my bum, feel him slip his firm erection through the opening in my crotchless panties and slide it up and down within my moist labia. He wastes no time, positioning the large bulbous head of his dick. I might now have seen it, but this is the first time I've felt that large head within my pussy.

Amy's description was spot on even though she'd never seen it herself. It sure is broad; I think I'll call it thick. I feel the pressure at my vaginal opening, feel that part of my pubis opening to spread around his dick as he forcefully pushes himself forward, stretching me beyond belief. My god, two children came out of here, how hard can this be?. Not even my sex toys are this big.

"Oh!" I gasp, his stretching of my vaginal entrance bringing a little pain because of the thickness of the head of his dick.

In the mirror, I see him look up from watching his dick's entry into me to look at my face reflected, "Are you okay?" he caringly checks.

"Y-E-S!" I manage to gasp, "it must be tight for you; you're so big."

"I am but that's why you're here. You'll find it's a good thing, honey. Hang in there!"

I begin to tense, I'm not good with pain, but tell myself I can do it, just like tens of women before me have taken this dick inside. It's just an oversize one and surely not the biggest ever made; I gave birth to two children through this same passage and my girlfriends both assured me these parts of our body are flexible. They said my vagina can expand to accept almost any size dick.

I feel my passage being stretched as the head of his dick starts to claim territory within me. Oh yes, it feels like the whole head of his dick is now safely tucked inside me. His next steady push must gain at least another inch. What is it? Oh, that's right, around eight. Oh shit, that's a lot more inches to come.

I closed my eyes when I felt the stretch of the head pushing into me. Now, as he incrementally gains inch by inch, I open them, again looking into the mirror as he directed, seeing him watching me intently. I give him a smile to encourage him, to assure him I am coping despite my grunts and little squeals as each inch is gained.

I see the sheer delight and pleasure etched on his face, reminding me how intensely men enjoy the way their dick feels when it's inside a woman's body. Jason has often described to me how the walls of my vagina tightly grip his shaft like wet velvet. The look I see on Michael's face is similar to how Jason looks when he's about to cum. Oh my god, I hope that's not a sign that Michael cums too easily; he's not even fully inside me yet.

"We'll do it in stages," he tells me, his lips close to my ear as I feel him withdrawing from the gains already made.

"How far did you get?"

"Halfway, honey. I'll just get you used to the size before I give you all of it."

I feel Michael's erection withdraw until only the head clings to my entrance and then he starts again, sliding it back up inside. Going in a bit easier this time. Probably only halfway again and then another withdrawal. In to halfway and out again. This is okay, it's thick and it's tight ... very tight compared to Jason. Oh my god, I mustn't do that ... I must not compare Michael to Jason, even in my head. If I even think it, I could slip up later and say something unkind to my husband. I never want to disparage anything about my husband's dick or his ability to use it.

But I do like this one. I know I am not getting it all yet, but I know I will eventually. I like how caring Michael is despite what Jason thinks of him. After about half a dozen halfway strokes, I am smiling back at him in the mirror, conveying to him how much I am enjoying his greater size. Without warning, he unexpectedly thrusts harder, and I feel his dick spreading the deeper reaches of my passage.

"Oh my god!" I shriek, again closing my eyes with ... no, not actually pain, let me call it discomfort as he goes wider and deeper than any dick before him.

"Easy babe, I'm nearly there."

I hope he's meaning nearly fully inside me and not nearly there, as in premature ejaculation. I'm becoming paranoid about being left dangling, cheated with a quick finish after so much anticipation.

I'm so apprehensive that I ask anxiously, "You're not about to cum?"

"Are you kidding? No way, babe, I'm in for the long haul," a pleasing reassurance from Michael and with one big final thrust, his thick core of man meat completely fills me. Oh my god, the intense sensation of it all. He thankfully pauses, his dick deeply embedded inside my passage. The tip of the head feels so far in, I think its pressing against my cervix.

Fortunately, this small sensation of pain is only momentary - a rigidly hard solid core is trying to squeeze through a passage that usually only ever has similar objects half its width. I re-open my eyes to see Michael standing behind me, a look of satisfaction across his happy face that is worth the price of admission. I smile back at him via the mirror to signal that I am okay with it all.

"You're doing good, babe. How is it so far?"

"Oh, Michael, it's wonderful, a whole new experience," I enthuse, "my body has never felt so stuffed full of dick. I can see already why some of my friends raved on about size. I think I'm ready for more, whenever you are."

"There isn't anymore, you have it all now and there's no hurry," he tells me as he brings one hand around to my belly and softly slides it down to my pubis, his fingers finding my clitoral bud and rolling around it delightfully.

1...34567...14