Hall Pass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, not five with him."

"Yes, Michael, I've made my choice, and you have to respect my choice."

"I don't like your choice and I will try to dissuade you."

"Don't bother trying. Oh, by the way, the deal is that you have to approach him to ask the question for me."

"Oh fuck, it keeps getting worse."

"Can you try for any night after next Wednesday for our first night together please?"

"That soon, why so quick?"

"Well, I am not going with another man because I want to. I'm going with him as retribution for you being so careless and disloyal to me by fucking the first woman who came onto you. I want to put this whole episode behind us and move on with resuming what has previously been a good marriage. So, the sooner the better to do it and put all this in the past. I'm suggesting after Wednesday because my period is due tomorrow. It would be best to have that out of the way before I go with him and his long broad dick. I'll go get the tea."

I leave the final snippet of information about Michael to hang in the air as I rise from my chair and go to the kitchen to make our late-night cups of tea. It sure gets the response I hoped for. I hear Jason from the doorway behind me; he has followed me into the kitchen, "What do you mean his long broad dick? What are you talking about?"

"Oh, Amy told me he has an eight-inch size dick. and she said it's broad too. I've never had one like that, even before we met. It sounds kind of exciting for me, don't you think?"

"He wouldn't have that, it has to be a myth, where did your friend hear that?"

"My friend Amy knows someone who's had him, quoted the dimensions precisely."

"My god, Heather, I can't believe you're doing this."

"Well, darling, you started it. I'm just preparing to finish it so we can get back to the happy life we previously had. Oh, yes, when you talk to Michael, please make sure he understands that it will only be for five dates ... no more and no less."

Chapter Five

Husband's (Jason) Story

I thought that I was selfless and generous, doing the right thing by offering Heather the opportunity to have a man of her own choosing to have sex with as redress for my multiple nights fucking Melissa. If only I'd resisted after the first drunken night and not compounded the situation by greedily going back again and again for more.

As good a fuck as Melissa was, was she really worth placing my previously happy marriage in such jeopardy? I never dreamed that Heather would even contemplate choosing my despicable cousin. Although she is hellbent on redemption, surely, she must know how painful this will be for me, sending her for sex to that bastard. It's going to revive the memories of his taking the virginity of my beloved girlfriend all over again.

Hoping Heather might have second thoughts, I delay calling my cousin for several days until with considerable reluctance, I call Michael to ask if he'll meet me after work that day for a drink and a proposition. We arrange to meet in a tavern near to where he works. I get there at 5.30 and find him seated at the bar. He looks as pompous and cocksure as he always does when I see him.

He slides off the bar stool, "Jason, old buddy, how are you doing?"

"I'm okay, Michael. Thanks for coming to meet me at such short notice."

"That's okay, cuz, always good to see you. This is good, we should try to catch up more often."

He is just as I always find him ... an air of superiority and everything over the top. I can't hold back, "Michael, let's not kid ourselves, there's no love lost between us. I would not have called you to meet up if an unexpected set of circumstances hadn't created a situation where I need to ask for your assistance. It pains me to do so."

I did not intend to raise the reason for meeting until we had got through some idle chatter but his whole demeanour pisses me off so much that I doubt that I can stand being in his presence for any longer than I have to. I must explain the predicament in my marriage, extend the invite on Heather's behalf, have him either accept or decline and get out of there. Personally, knowing my cousin as I do, there's no way he'll decline such an enticing proposal.

"Oh, that's getting straight to the point, old buddy. But before you start, what are you having to drink and I should warn you that if you're in need of money, then I'm sorry but I don't have any to spare. I've just split from my second wife and she's about to clean me out."

"I'll have a beer, thanks Michael and no, I don't need your money. We're doing well at present."

"How is ... err, what's her name?"

"Are you asking about Heather, that's my wife's name. You don't remember that?"

"No, well we don't see a lot of each other. Good looking lady, your wife, it's long been a mystery to me how you cracked onto a good one like that. I must remember her name though ... Heather, yes!"

I wonder if I should tell Heather when I get home that my shit of a cousin couldn't even remember her name. Would that change her mind about having sex with him?

The barman places a beer in front of me and I take a big swig to garner some Dutch courage to pose the big question that my wife wants me to ask of him. I am nervous at the thought of how to raise this unusual request, and I stall at the last minute, engaging him in conversation about his marriage and why it had failed.

"Such a shame, Jason," Michael tells me, "I thought my gargantuan cock would keep her happy and contented. My first wife stayed 11 years because of it but this one has given up on me after seven."

I find it interesting that Michael uses the word gargantuan to describe his procreation tool. Does he boast like this everywhere he goes? Maybe that's how rumours about his cock size do the rounds, taking on mythical proportions. Will my Heather end up disappointed if he doesn't measure up to the legend?

When I've heard enough about his alleged prize asset and his prowess in using it and how it has failed to save his latest marriage, and then he adds dissatisfaction with his current job, I decide I've heard enough. I draw a deep breath; this is the moment of truth ... ask the question I dread asking and await his answer that I dread hearing even more.

"Michael, we ... err ... that is ... um, Heather and I have ... err, something ... I guess you'd call it a favour to ask of you."

"Oh really! Go ahead, what is it? I'll try to help if I can."

"Michael, I expect you'll say yes. So, the background is that I've been a bit foolish. A few weeks ago, I was on a night out with a few old work buddies, watching a game on the big screen late night in a bar, when four seriously hot milf's turned up. The women had all been to one of those all-male revues and were so turned on by what they almost saw. Anyways, we all got to talking and one of my buddies lived in an apartment close by, so he invites us all back to his place. One of these chicks has already come onto me in the bar so she continues once we get to the apartment ... I mean in a big way. Before I know it, I am fucking her big time. In spite of having too many beers, I manage to perform well. She cums a couple of times, even declares in her enjoyment that I am better in bed than her husband. In the following week, she calls me several times; desperate for us to meet up and have another go.

"Bad move, cousin," Michael interjects, "you gave her your number. You should be the only one to hold a phone number ... hers. Never give them yours, buddy."

"Yeah, well, I learned that the hard way. Anyways, after her third call, I give in and meet up after work, borrowing the apartment of a buddy at work for three hours and fucking her silly all over again. Two days later, she's on the phone again. Same story, she's got to have me. Man, my ego is sky high, especially when she keeps telling me how much better I am than her husband. So, I think why not, just one more time. After that one, my conscience kicks in and when she calls again and again, I tell her I can't keep turning up. I'm determined now to end it; I tell her absolutely no more. But another big mistake I've learned the hard way. In all the sex talk on one or all of the previous three nights, I confessed how I've always wanted to try anal sex, but Heather's never been into it. So, on the phone, this woman, Melissa, tells me in her most sultry voice that if I meet her after work that evening, her arse is all mine. She really sells it, describing how tight my cock will feel inside her arse. Michael, I had to do it ... I wasn't going to die wondering."

"So, how was it, cuz. Was she as tight as she promised?"

"Oh, tighter, man! She was unbelievable. I felt like I was in so tight that I might never be able to pull it out, even when we were done."

"Yeah, anal is good, especially with a woman who's really into it, and not just going along with it because she thinks it's what she has to do to keep her guy happy. I'm pleased for you that you got the balls to have a bit on the side, but how does this affect me, Jason?"

"I'm getting to that, Michael. In all, I met up with this woman five times and we had great sex. Then, total silence and I was relieved that she might have had enough ... I figured I'd dodged a bullet and there would be no need to confess to Heather. This milf and I met in the city so she could have lived anywhere in this great metropolis, but as luck would have it, she lives just down the street from my house, in our local neighbourhood. Michael, what are the odds of that happening in a city of several million people. This woman has a BFF, and it turns out that the BFF knows my wife very well. So, the three of them have lunch and Heather is told the whole story ... only the way the story is told, I'm the evil seducer."

"Hey cousin, that's rotten luck."

"Tell me about it. I had several opportunities over the years to fuck some top chicks, but I've always been a good lad and never strayed. Now, one mad crazy encounter and Heather has me hung, drawn and quartered. So, Heather goes off at me and once it's clear that she knows the full story, I am forced to confess. I do love my wife and I'm shit scared that I've stuffed up our marriage. So, to show how contrite I am, I come up with a plan that I think will diffuse the situation. I offer her the new trendy thing called a Hall Pass, whereby she can choose a man to go to and do whatever she wants to even things up for my transgression. And because this woman has told her how we did it not just once but on five separate occasions, Heather insists that she gets to have five dates too."

"Hey cuz, I think I'm beginning to see where this is heading?"

"Well, I haven't said yet, so where do you think it's going?"

"I think that maybe your ... err, what's her ... oh yes, that's right, Heather. So, your Heather has lusted for her cousin-in-law all these years and with you going and doing the dirty deed with that hot milf, she's told you she wants a certain Michael with a big cock to do her at last. Man, what an opportunity! I've always thought your wife would be a good fuck ... is she good, Jason, a hot cunt, is she still tight, and plenty of hip action, a mover and a shaker, a lot of moaning? I'll bet she cums every time like she hasn't had an orgasm in 6 months ... a real screamer."

My cousin is pissing me off, saying such crass things about Heather. My preference would be to deck him with a good punch on his jaw. But I can't do that, so I sigh heavily at his fanciful thoughts, regretting the re-emergence of the real Michael, "Only half right, Michael. She has never lusted for you all these years. In fact, she's always had the same degree of contempt that I've had for you, but some good friend of hers - one of her girlfriends - told her how this guy - who turns out to be you - has a cock that may be bigger than average..."

"Bigger than average! Jason, do you want to see it? It blows average right out of the water. Tell her yes, whenever she wants. Should I come home with you tonight and I can do her there and then ... do you want to watch? Are you that perverted, Jason?"

"No, I don't want to watch, and it won't be happening in our house, in our bed. She will come to you on a pre-arranged date and time. You and she will have sex, then she'll come home when you're all done. She won't sleep over. But she is insisting that she gets five dates with her chosen man, nothing more, nothing less ... to match up with what I did with that woman."

"I can still start tonight if she wants. Things have been a bit barren lately, I haven't had a decent fuck in a couple of months, what with breaking up with the wife."

"No, she's got her period this week. She said any time after Wednesday would be fine."

"Okay, then let's make it Wednesday for the first one and we can work out the other dates then. Oh man, I'm in, this is going to be so good. Say, I just had a thought ... this situation seems similar to when we were back in college and that hot virgin chick that you didn't have the guts to fuck came onto me and let me take her. She came across on our first date. I only had to show her my large cock and she was hooked, gave up her cherry to me on the spot."

"You don't have to bring that up every time I see you. It was very painful for me at the time. You probably don't remember her name either?"

"As a matter of fact, I don't. But she went off like a firecracker once she felt my prize cock rip through her hymen. A shame that your Heather doesn't still have a hymen. Still, she'll no doubt go off the same way when she gets to feel my bigger cock inside her. She'll be a bit looser for you by the time I'm done."

I am holding my beer, the glass still half full. I want to throw the contents in his smug face, but I can't give him the satisfaction that he's got to me. If he's observant, he could see it on my face anyway.

I want to be out of there in a hurry. I swig down the last of my one beer and choose not to buy him one. "I've gotta go, Michael. I'll tell Heather you're on for Wednesday, sms me your new address and she'll be at your place around seven ... is that okay with you?"

"Sure is, Jason. I'm getting hard just thinking about her already ... look!" He swings around on his bar stool and one hand drops to his lap where there is indeed a long, large bulge. He shapes his hand over the cylindrical shape and traces it down his thigh for some considerable distance. Maybe the information Heather was given is correct. "That's all me, Jason, tell your lady that it's ready for her anytime. She can come over sooner if she wants."

I mutter, "Yeah, sure!" and I am out of that bar in a hurry. Any longer with him and I might have laid one on his chin.

At least I haven't wasted too much time in the presence of my cousin. I go straight home after leaving the bar, which means that I'm not much later getting home than on a normal night. I choose to wait until Heather, and I, sit down for dinner before telling her that my cousin has accepted her proposal.

"Honey, I caught up with my cousin Michael after work and put your proposal to him."

"I was wondering how that was going. It's been a few days since I told you my choice, and you haven't said anything more."

"Well, you know I'm not happy with your choice, so it took me a couple of days to pluck up the courage to call him."

"How was he?"

"His usual obnoxious bombastic self. Obviously, he was more than happy to accept your invitation, as I knew he would. Anything to get one over me and this will be a biggie. As I expected, he puts it on the same scale as him deflowering my girlfriend in college. He made that comparison to me; said he'll send you back to me much looser."

"What does he mean looser?"

"He means that his cock is supposedly so big that he'll open you up more, carve a wider path inside your vagina."

"Oh my god! Really! Oh, I'm sorry, Jason, but that sounds exciting. I've never given this size aspect much thought before. But I must say that sounds very promising ... to me. I mean, it sounds like Amy was right, he does have a big one."

"It pains me to say it, but it seems he does. He boasted about it and as I left, he turned around on his stool to face me and ran his hand along this solid shape in his trousers. It ran well down his thigh. He said he was already hard at the thought of having you."

"Oh my god, that's so sweet? Oh, it all sounds awesome, darling. I can't wait now! Did you arrange a date for our first time?"

"He wanted to come over here tonight, so I had to tell him you were on your period. He settled for next Wednesday for the first one."

"Oh good! That will give me a few days to get to town and buy some new lingerie, maybe even a new dress too, although I expect I won't be wearing it long enough to matter. He'll probably have it off me in the first five minutes."

"Why do you need to buy new lingerie? It's only my dead-shit cousin, you don't need to impress him."

"Darling, we've been married twenty-two years now, and happily so. But thanks to your indiscretion with that slut, I have an opportunity I never expected - or ever wanted for that matter. But now that you have made it possible, I can actually find out what another man is like in bed without jeopardising our marriage ... because you cast the first stone. My body isn't what it was, my breasts are not so perky ... I need all the help I can get. A new set of sexy lingerie might distract his attention."

"Believe me, Heather. He's nothing special, you will knock him out. I'd prefer it was anybody but him, but I have to live with that. I'll be wishing those five nights to be over as quickly as possible. And you can still change your mind at any time before Wednesday."

"Oh darling, don't put a dampener on my bit of fun. I'm actually thinking how I might spread the excitement out over a longer time by only seeing him once a week."

It would have been good for Heather and I to have sex this night, but I am still serving the two week no sex penalty she gave me, and besides she has her period.

Chapter Six

The Wife (Heather) resumes her story

On Monday, I go to the city. Amy - the BFF who suggested I choose Michael because of the size of his dick, has also recommended her favourite lingerie store. I select an old-fashioned stockings/garter belt/half-cup underwired bra and crotchless-panties ensemble in matching colour. I lay it all out on the bed when I get home for Jason to see. His response is only a disapproving grunt.

My period began a day later than I expected so I've been nervous that it may linger a day longer. I am relieved when I rise on Wednesday morning to find only one lone spot on my overnight tampon. I am now clear to utilise the hall pass that Jason has given me for my planned assignation with his alleged annoying cousin. How annoying can a man with an eight-inch dick really be? I'm excited all day, unable to think of anything else but this evening ahead.

I pour in some bath salts while running a hot bath for a pleasant quiet soak but much earlier than I intended; I am so eager to put on my new hot lingerie. I linger in the bath a good half-hour, soaping well in every nook and cranny of my body. While I dry off, I catch sight of myself in the bathroom mirror and pause to take stock, casting aside my big fluffy bath towel to closely examine my breasts and my pubes. I even turn my back to the mirror and use a hand mirror so I can inspect the shape of my arse from behind ... thankfully not too big and no cellulite in the thighs yet.

I return to the bedroom and sit on the bed to draw on my stockings, then attach the garter belt above my hips and hook up the long thin suspender straps to the black band at the top of my stockings. I pull on the crotchless-panties and slip my finger through the gap in the material to test them, touching my already leaking wet pussy lips, gauging how it's likely be for Michael when his fingers go where mine are now.