Hall Pass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The low-slung half-cup bra is next and the lacy top sits just above each nipple ... perfect accessible without having to take it off! Finally, I sit on the bed again to slip on my highest, steepest pair of high heels ... so shaky to walk in that I only bring them out for special occasions. I consider this to be one.

I check the larger bedroom mirror this time, pleased with the outcome. I think I look hot ... so hot that I don't want to put my dress on until I'm ready to walk out the door. I go to the living room to sit and watch TV. Such is my anticipation that I am ready so early. It's only 5.00.

It doesn't matter what channel I have on. I pay scant attention to whatever's on the screen. My thoughts are completely on the next few hours ... I go over in my head how I anticipate the evening unfolding. This is so surreal ... I can't believe that after twenty-two years of marriage, I will shortly get into my car, wave goodbye to Jason and drive a half-hour to be in the arms of another man, who will vigorously fuck me with a larger dick.

My imagination runs riot from this point, with expectations of how the evening might eventuate. Will he whisk me straight into his bed the minute I walk in his front door or will we get to talk a bit, get to know each other more. I hope he will be a good lover and I try to picture what a broad and long eight-inch dick will look and feel like.

At 5.30, Jason arrives home from work. He did say he'd be early so he can see me before I leave. He walks into the living room, finding me seated in front of the TV in my colour matching intimate ensemble. His hand motions for me to stand and I do, tottering on the extremely high heels and managing to do a little pirouette for my husband. I hear him gasp as my arse comes around into his view, the thin strand of material of the crotchless thong panties almost lost deep within the cleavage of my cheeks - both smooth and bare.

"Fuck me," he exclaims, "Heather, you look a million bucks. What a shame you're going to waste it on that dick-head cousin of mine."

"Please don't say that, Jason? Must I keep reminding you that the only reason I am going to him tonight is because of what you did. You may detest him, but he is my choice, whether you like it or not. I picked him for better or for worse. It is what it is, and it will happen, and I'll be with him in less than two hours. I don't want to hurt you like you hurt me, but I admit I am quite excited and full of anticipation. If you think about me with him during the evening, just remember that this wouldn't be happening if you'd kept your dick in your pants that night and walked away from that slut."

Jason says nothing but strangely takes his phone from his pocket and taps in some numbers. Who is he calling while we are in the middle of a conversation?

"Michael, yeah, Jason here."

Oh shit, what's he going to say to him? I hope he's not going to embarrass me ahead of my visit to Michael.

"No, there's nothing wrong, Heather will be at your place by seven. I just want to say to you that my wife is a real gem and I love her dearly and you'll only get to have her tonight because I was a dumb shit. Don't be rough with her or hurt her in any way or try to do anything she doesn't want to do. Don't try to use these dates to steal her from me or you'll answer to me. Okay? Do you follow me? Yeah, she's here with me now and she looks a million bucks. You are going to be a very lucky guy tonight which I believe you don't deserve, but it is what it is. Treat her with respect. Oh, and remember her name is Heather."

He put his phone away, "What does that mean? Why did you tell him my name?"

"Because the other night when I met him in the bar to organise this night for you, he couldn't even remember your name. How's that honey, does that sum up what he thinks of you?"

"Well, because you choose for us not to mix with him, he hasn't seen me very often. I wouldn't expect him to remember my name."

"You're making excuses for him, honey."

"Don't spoil this for me, Jason, not after what you did with Melissa. That was sweet of you to call him and say all those nice things. Don't worry, I'll be okay, I'm a big girl now, I can take care of myself. He won't get to do anything that I don't want him to do."

I step forward and give my husband a long lingering kiss on the lips, "And thank you, darling, for coming up with this hall pass idea. I can assure you that your gesture means a lot to me to help us both move on from this little setback in our marriage. We've been strong until now and I am sure we can be strong again."

Jason's arms sweep around me, and he tries to pull me into a clinch, body to body. I pull back quickly, not wanting him to mess my coiffured hair or stain or wrinkle my new lingerie set. "Easy, Jason, it took me ages to get to look this good. I'm sorry but you can't handle the merchandise."

Rebuffed, he steps back away again. "What time are you leaving?"

"I thought about 6.30, darling. You did tell him seven, didn't you?" Accepting his nod as confirmation, I continue, "I checked his address on the GPS. It should only take me about 20 minutes to drive from here. You know how I always like to be punctual."

"Okay, I'll go start cooking some dinner for myself. I'm anticipating that this is going to be a long night. At least for you, when I had my dalliances with Melissa, you didn't know where I was or what I was doing. But for me tonight, I expect the time to drag and I'll be wondering what you're doing now? Is she enjoying herself, is he good for her, when can I expect her home?"

"Oh sweetheart, don't fret, it'll be okay. We'll come through this, just as soon as I complete having my get square."

Can I get you anything? Have you eaten?"

"No, I haven't, I just wasn't hungry."

"You really should have, honey. You know what they say about fucking on an empty stomach?"

"No, I've never heard of that. What do they say?"

"I don't know, I just made that up."

It's nice that we can still have a laugh as I'm about to consciously go out with the specific purpose of fucking another man.

Jason goes to the kitchen, and I sit back to pretend to watch more TV while resuming my erotic thoughts about the night ahead. Keeping an eye on the time, just after six, I return to the bedroom to apply lipstick and make-up. In front of the mirror, I make one final check that every piece of lingerie is in place, my breasts compact in the half cups. I dip two fingers into the crotch gap in my panties and swipe. My god, I am wet and flowing already, obviously from my anticipatory thoughts about the night ahead with Michael. I won't have a problem if he doesn't believe in foreplay, my passage is dick-ready.

I step over to the closet and take the little black dress down off the hanger and shimmy my body into the tight garment that is at least one size too small these days.

Checking my watch ... still only 6.20. Oh damn! I'll be early. I go to the kitchen, find Michael sitting at the table and just starting to eat his dinner, a full glass of beer by his side. He lifts the glass, "Here's to you, honey! Hope the night is everything you want it to be, and that Michael is on his best behaviour for you. Call me if he's not and I'll straighten him out."

"Don't get up," I tell him, placing my hands on his shoulders as I lean over to kiss him on the cheek, "Don't drink too much."

"I'm going to need a few of these to get through this evening."

"Oh, don't be silly, darling. I could say that I won't be too late, but I really have no idea how long my evening with Michael will go. I can assure you I won't be sleeping over but until I'm there, who can say if he's good for one or five hours. I guess he's an unknown quantity."

I leave Jason in the kitchen, hurry to the garage and get into my car. Just as well I leave early because there is a pile up on the freeway to the city. By the time that I pull up outside Michael's apartment building, it is 7.05.

I ride the elevator to his floor and by now I have nervous flutters in my stomach. Maybe I should have had something to eat. I pause outside his door, take a deep breath and press the doorbell. The door is flung open with a flourish ... it's like he was standing on the other side waiting. There before me is the man who will shortly take me to bed and fuck me - the first other man I've had in over 22 years. He looks casual in a two-piece tracksuit. Am I overdressed?

"Hello, my darling, come in, come in, welcome to my humble bachelor pad. Oh, my goodness, don't you look unbelievably good. Should I say good enough to eat, ha ha? Yes, eating you is most likely on the agenda tonight."

He doesn't call me by name and I recalling Jason telling me he didn't know it when they met last week. Has he forgotten already? "Hello, Michael, thank you for ... err, agreeing to this unusual request and having me here."

I thrust my open hand forward, but he knocks it away, "Oh babe, the pleasure is mine ... and soon to be yours too. Come here, we need a big sloppy kiss to get things started."

I step into his apartment and into his widely spread open arms that he quickly folds around me, pulling me to him in a big bear hug. He must reach beyond me to close the front door because I hear it slam behind me. His lips touch mine, and I raise a hand instinctively to affectionately wrap around his neck. I feel my first twinge of disloyalty to Jason but a woman putting her hand around a man's neck when being kissed is what couples do, and tonight Michael and I are a couple.

I know not what to expect from this first kiss inside his front door. Will it be casual friend-to-friend or passionate from the outset? Will there be tongues? I discover very quickly that there will be as his lips force mine to part and his tongue runs along my bottom lip before slipping into my mouth, washing my teeth. I willingly comply.

However, while beginning a passionate tongue kiss, I am immediately aware from the tight clutch of our bodies that something big, hard and solid is pressing against my left thigh. Oh my god, is that what I think it is? Yes, of course it is ... but it feels as if he's already erect. This man is in his mid-forties. Has he been anticipating this as much as I to be this hard so soon? I tell myself of course he has ... he's a man, isn't he? Why wouldn't he be already hard, since my overt invitation guarantees that he will get sex tonight ... that's a given.

I am barely inside Michael's apartment and our bodies are rubbing together, arms holding each other tightly, tongues intermingling inside mouths. The intensity of his kiss is almost overwhelming ... so new to me. Jason hasn't kissed me this deeply and passionately in years. I relax, go with it. His hands fondle my arse over the material of my LBD and I feel his palms hike up the bottom hem to above the top of my arse crack, baring my cheeks.

It seems so quickly that we are both breathing heavily. When we at last break for air after what must have been at least a two-minute kiss, his lips smoothly slide to my neck. I feel pressure applied on my exposed skin. Damn him! The bugger is planting a hickey on my neck ... a love bite. I think of Jason alone at home ... will he be upset when he sees I've been branded where anyone can see the bruise? Michael quickly switches sides and adds a twin hickey on the other side.

"I don't mind receiving your love bites in the heat of this moment, but Jason might not like that you've done that," I tell my about-to-be lover, "if you intend to give me more, I'd prefer them to be on my breasts where a bra will cover them."

"I intend to give you a lot more."

"What's the point, is there one?"

"For five nights, you will be mine. I will be possessing you so I'm marking you as my possession."

We are still at the starting line and already I can see that by choosing Jason's cousin for my get even, I've become a tool for Michael's one upmanship over my husband.

Unexpectedly, Michael releases me from his grasp and steps away, "Come, I'll show you around my new apartment, Heather..."

Oh good, he does remember my name. If you're going to let a new man fuck you, it sure helps if he can call out your name correctly in the heat of the moment.

He puts an arm around me possessively, leading me through the small apartment as if conducting a guided tour. Inside the front door, we are already in a combination living/dining room. A tiny kitchenette with window behind, is off to one side. We proceed down a short hallway to two bedrooms. Between them, he pushes open a closed door to reveal a tiny bathroom ... toilet and shower but no bath.

"That's it, the tour doesn't take long, not too much to see. It should be enough for me, but I do wonder where things went so horribly wrong in my two marriages and each wife retains a lovely full-size house with swimming pool."

"I guess you're just unlucky in love, Michael."

"But at least great at the sex, babe, as you will shortly discover." His ego is never far away. This is the side of him that irritates Jason and I can see why. Is it too late to change my mind? Walk away and find someone else for my hall pass.

Michael leads me back into his living room where we stand, facing each other two feet apart, "Have you eaten, honey?" By contrast, a thoughtful gesture to follow a pretentious claim.

"I ... err ... no, I haven't, Michael. I guess I didn't plan this very well ... the timing, I mean. It was too early to eat dinner at my house before I left, but I would probably have been too nervous to eat anything."

"Too nervous? Are you nervous, Heather?"

He uses my name again; I feel better for that after what Jason told me.

"Err ... yes, I guess. Sort of ... I mean, Jason and I have been married for 22 years. I haven't been with any other man in all that time, and as Jason has told you, I am only here tonight because he screwed up. Michael, I've thought a lot about tonight these past few days, about doing this, having sex with you ... it's almost like courting again. Like I'm going on my first date with a new guy yet the difference with this one from those I had when I was single is that back then, I used to wonder how far the guy would want to go on that first night ... and how far I should let him. But, coming here to be with you tonight, I know how far already. It does feel strange, having a bath, getting dressed, saying goodnight to Jason, driving here to be with a new man and knowing we'll be having sex... it does make it much simpler. Although it creates a new nervousness. Having loved, and still loving Jason after 22 years, how will I cope with the moment when you take me to your bed. How different will your dick be from Jason's and how different will your technique be from Jason?"

"Well babe, why don't we overcome at least one of your anxieties?"

I don't expect his next move. Taking me completely by surprise, he drops each hand down, grasping the waistband of his tracksuit pants and drops them to the floor at his feet in one smooth move. Leaving him standing before me in only a trackie top that covers his upper body down only to his belly. Below, his genitals are totally exposed to my unexpected gaze.

"Oh!" I gasp in surprise, "I wasn't expecting that," my eyes are captively drawn to his groin, rivetted to the sight of his impressive erection, which bounces up hard and horizontal upon release from his trackie pants.

He laughs heartily, "Babe, do you mean you weren't expecting me to drop my pants, or you weren't expecting to see a cock that looks this good?"

Sensing how much this man obviously needs his ego stroked, if not also the hard-on that stands impressively straight out from his pelvis, I oblige the ego. "Oh, both of course, Michael. Although I should admit that I have been told what to expect ... see, your reputation precedes you."

That should appease his ego, as if he needs any more.

"Who blabbed?"

"Oh, I don't know the woman who must have been sufficiently impressed by having an encounter with you ... and this..." I point toward his imposing tool, "I got the details second-hand from a girlfriend of mine, who revealed that you are ... err, let me get it right ... eight inches and broad too. That's how she described you. I have to admit that Jason is not anywhere near that size; nor were any of the guys I dated before I met him. After Jason generously offered me this hall pass to make amends for his adultery and possibly save our marriage, my friend's depiction of your equipment intrigued me sufficiently to tell him I wanted you for my reward."

"I bet that impressed him."

"Hardly!"

"I was being sarcastic; I know how he feels about me."

"Oh ... yes, of course. I normally recognise sarcasm well but as I said I'm nervous tonight."

"So, Heather, from what you say, you've never had one this size before?"

"Oh my god, no! I have to admit that is the only reason I'm here tonight. The prospect of trying one like this fascinated me after my friend Amy told me about you."

"I've never had any Amy's."

"No, as I said, she was just the third party who repeated to me what she'd been told by some woman who has obviously experienced you and this." Discussing his dick at length, so to speak, at least allows me this opportunity to keep looking at it, studying the shape, length, and width. Best of all, I now have the image directly in front of me that I wished I'd had all day as I thought about and speculated in anticipation of how this night will unfold.

"Babe, before I had this sudden impulse to show you the goods, so to speak, I was about to offer you some food before we get started. I prepared a plate of nibbles. I think the expensive eating establishments call them hors d'oeuvres."

"That would be nice, Michael, I am quite hungry now."

Michael goes to his kitchenette and returns carrying two plates of nibbles - as he calls them. He places them on a coffee table in front of the sofa and peels off the plastic wrapping. "Here, help yourself now, so that we don't need to stop about nine o'clock to have something to eat."

'Stop about nine o'clock?' That's nearly two hours away; how long does he expect us to be engaged in this adulterous sexual activity? Actually, never having indulged in something like this before, all day I've wondered how long I might be here with him. Michael is, like Jason and I, in his mid-forties; will he have the stamina to recover and have a second go once he's cum? In my naivety when it comes to adultery, I had assumed that by nine o'clock, we could be all over with, and I'd be driving home to Jason. But here he is, suggesting we'll only be stopping for a break by that time.

Michael quickly grabs a spot on his sofa in front of the food, leaving me to stand on the other side of the coffee table. "Honey, I gave you a chance to check out my equipment ... so how about you take something off too? Give me a little preview."

Immediately, the nerves return, "Oh my god, the moment of truth. Now, Michael, I don't know the ages of the women you usually date but before I do this, I'll just ask you to keep in mind that I am 46 and my body is not 20 or 30 anymore."

"Babe, to put it bluntly, I fuck all ages."

Stated so eloquently ... NOT! I bring my hands around behind my back to lower the zipper on my LBD and start to shimmy my body to help lower the too tight dress over my hips. The shimmying is quicker and easier in coming off than the pulling on.

Sliding the top of my dress down to my waist brings the half-cup bra into view. It barely contains my two bountiful mounds of breast flesh. Encouragingly, I hear his sharp intake of breath, and his expressive, "Wow!" easing my nerves somewhat. I push the bunch of dress material down over my hips. Now he can see bare skin from below my bra and breasts to below my waist where the colour-matched garter belt covers half of my belly. Then, the sexiness of suspender straps holding my stockings taut and the so brief panties; I doubt the crotchless opening would yet be apparent to his ardent gaze ... perhaps more correctly described as staring open-mouthed?