All Comments on 'Hall Pass'

by Jayleigh_Aura

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a great story. Can’t wait for more from you. As your first story on here wish I could give you ten stars

SpectreT65SpectreT65over 1 year ago

Fantastic! Loved, Loved LOVED it! Been a while since I've seen a gender bender filled with love and respect, not duplicity and abuse.

Extremely well written, to the point that if there were any typos or homophones (there, their, they're), they did not actually knock me out of the narrative. The characters were terrific; Caleb and Bree were well fleshed out, and seeing each of them become better versions of each other was heartwarming. Definitely looking forward to more from you. I only gave it five stars because that's as far as the scale goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ditto the previous comment 10 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am shocked at how good this story is and that it was written by a first time author. The personal feelings and the shared emotions were so perfectly described and I think this is the first time I ever actually felt that this came off as completely realistic aside from the science fiction part of it. Maybe that didn’t come out right but it was the best I could come up with to describe my thoughts. If this is your first story then I can’t wait to see what you create in the future. Thanks for posting this.

Jayleigh_AuraJayleigh_Auraover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you all so much for the positive feedback. It really means a lot to me. Please look for a new story coming soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can’t wait for your next story! So much fun reading this. Definitely left it open for a part 2! Made me wish hall pass was real!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The dirty dirk is pretty embarrassing and at times ruins otherwise good writing. Definitely room for improvement there.

The constant worrying about being asked for ID when drinking is repetitive. I know it's a real issue, but it's soooo American. It something that can be mentioned once and then glossed over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow where can I get a hall pass? You did a great job with the story line and personally I think you got a lot of the thoughts and emotion right on! I think a lot of people would love to be able to change personality and or gender for a night without any kind of longevity and personally I think the 3 months would be great except the end of the time might be a bummer

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting - and maybe the best take on gender/body swapping I have seen. Please continue! Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your stories are epic I wish you had revealed who was who at the resort. Nice twist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the best, maybe the best, story I've ever read on the site.

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 1 year ago

This is such an amazing and beautiful story .. well done. I love the romance and insightful feelings by both Bree and Caleb. I have completed my transition and I am a woman in body as well as mind, but, even now, if I could be become fully biologically female right to the core I would not hesitate for a moment. I truly miss not being able to become a birth mom to nurse and raise my child, hopefully a daughter. Thank you for a lovely thought experiment about a possible future. Tiffany

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Boy was that a load of manure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is the best. Thanks for sharing this masterpiece.

Do you have any plans to tell the story of the two couples next time?

firsttimewriterlongtimereaderfirsttimewriterlongtimereader11 months ago

Read this long before I was a member of the site. I probably should have commented then. This story is fantastic. It's romantic and hot and has just enough fantasy to glue it all together. Top five stories I've read on this site. Thank you keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Such a good story. I felt involved the characters were that real. Damn, I wish this was my wife and I. I am a crossdresser and she is quite masculine. What a perfect life that would be.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Oh wow!! What a story, such a sexy story, so romantic!!! Have to agree with Kaley/Bree, nothing beats sucking your man and feeling the reward when he finishes!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Sadly I can relate to this situation, because the characters seem to be genuine. As someone who recognizes things in this world that are out of place and seem off, it makes your writing a bittersweet escape from the reality we live in.

What is comical is that I used to peruse sites for the carnal aspects. One night (actually a series of single nights) changed life and since then I’ve been more drawn to the sentimentality of stories such as this. In a way, it’s more the Caleb-to-Bree transition and the emotional conflict that kept me reading.

Thank you for sharing this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJayleigh_Aura@Jayleigh_Aura
I'm sorry for the delay, but I wanted to let you all know I just submitted my newest story for publication entitled Routine Procedure. I hope you enjoy it. Also I'm excited to announce my story Inner Woman Chapter 1 : Charmed by a Bracelet has been nominated for a readers cho...