Halliwell Chronicles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Clara sees that I'm really starting to get going she commands "Stop slave, and drive me home" and I reply "OK whatever you say."

Pulling on to our street Clara says "Slave give me my panties slave" and I toss them over to her and she slips back into her sheer panties right about the time we pull back into the garage. Clara jumps out of the car and commands "slave; go to my bedroom and wait for me" I comply thinking my chance maybe is coming up.

I go into the bedroom and I hear Clara yell "Slave strip all your clothes off and stand next to the bed" so I quickly strip completely and stand as commanded by the foot of the bed.

Clara comes into the room and all she is wearing are those sheer panties and has a red flogger in her hand. I ask her "what's that for?"

She replies "This is in case you don't obey."

She sits at the foot of the bed, looks over at my cock semi-hard only a few inches away from her face.

Clara then grabs lube from our dresser squats at the edge of the bed and pours lube over her breasts and in her breasts valley in the middle of her chest letting the lube slither down to her pussy. Then she pours more on the outside of her panties and caressing her breast with one hand, drops the bottle, looks up at me and says "Is it messy now slave, am I wet enough now?" I reply weak in the knees; oh yes very.

She leans over just a bit and opens her mouth. I do nothing but stand there, Clara giggles and says "Slave put your cock in my mouth" so I slide my cock into her mouth rocking back and forth and very soon my cock grows to full length and girth, she pulls me out of her mouth and tells me "Good slave your cock is ready, I want you to keep my mouth plugged while I make my pussy cum again."

Clara has one hand slipping fingers in her pussy feeling her stretched lips and her other hand has my cock tightly around my base. I position myself to be right in front of her and she grabs my arm and brings me down and asks "If you cum I will spank you." I reply "yes ma'am."

This time she's not wasting any time as she vigorously starts fucking her pussy with the butt plug. She reaches back up and starts to stroke my hard cock. She looks up at me and commands "grab my six inch cock now slave" so I run over to the toy drawer and grab her requested toy.

I walk over to her and put her toy cock next to my cock and ask her which one does she want? Clara looks up at me and smiles, still pumping her pussy with the butt plug slowly now; takes the six inch dildo cock into her mouth and deep throats it the balls of it rubbing up against her chin. My cock almost instantly goes fully hard with jealousy. OH my!

Clara notices my cock rubbing against her cheek and switches over to my cock deep throating it and for a few minutes switches back in forth deep throating both cocks. She now has slippery streams of slobber from both cocks dripping on her belly and down to her pussy and floor. She reaches up and grabs the six inch toy and pulls the butt plug out and lets it drop to the floor soaked in her flowing juices.

She takes her split soaked medium girth six inch cock dildo and slides it into her very wet and messy pussy and moans as this is the first time tonight she has felt a full cock inside her. She grabs my cock base and pulls me closer and slides my cock back into her mouth.

She buries her toy deep into her pussy plumping it in and out slapping the fake balls against her clit and soon she's deeply moaning. I start to rock my hips and my cock is sliding in and out of her mouth and she lets go of her tight grip on my cock and uses her other hand to rub her clit while pumping her pussy with her toy.

Watching her plugging away roughly and her messy slippery wet body just under me; her own body motions is making her mouth rock back and forth on my cock and finally I explode and my cum starts to come out of her mouth and falling on her belly and down to her pussy, I pull back my cock and start roughly stroking my cock to finish off my organism splashing her chest with my cum. It drives her over the edge having my hot cum dropping on her chest and breasts and her moans get really loud as she starts having an intense orgasm. Her pussy oozes hot wet sex juice and she collapses to her ass with her legs quivering, every time she rubs her clit she squirms with orgasmic energy flowing through her body.

She looks up at me and with her mad face tosses me over the bed and grabs her flogger. She turns over to me and says "you came before I told you to cum" and spanks me rather hard with her flogger. We both start laughing and I roll over and she jumps on top of me.

Clara says "Well you were supposed to cum in my pussy, looks like we made a heck of a mess, how does my wet messy body feel sliding across yours?"

I grab her arms and toss her on her back and surprise her with my still sort of hard cock as I slide it fully in her used wet pussy. It feels amazing and has the room I need to really fully enjoy her petite pussy. I bang her pussy for a few strokes and I tell her "guess you're teasing backfired!"

We both laugh as we lay together snuggled up. Clara says "next time it's my turn to be the slave" laughingly I agree as we walk off to the bathroom to shower up.

12