Halliwell Chronicles Ch. 03

Story Info
Clara uses new equipment on Rian.
2.9k words
3.93
5.2k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feedback and story ideas are always welcome, if there is some theme or idea you want contact me with the idea. We just like to have fun writing these with the wife and some elements might be loosely based around true stories. If you have just found this, please read the series in order to have the back story as these build upon each other, however I try to make each story work individually if you don't know the backstory. If you are expecting "perfect realism" this isn't for you. Some things will be exaggerated a wee bit, I do try to keep a strong sense of realism throughout and I love the thrill of plot twists, that never knowing what to expect next and the element of surprise. Please rate! Favorite & follow for more!

******************************

Series: Halliwell Chronicles of Copulation

Title: Milked Orgasm

Description: Clara uses new equipment on Rian

Chapter: 3

Rian Halliwell - February 25th, 2010

It is Thursday afternoon and I'm in my office working, I've been at this for hours now. Clara should be home in an hour or two. Don't ask me where she went; all I know is her and her girlfriend went "shopping" this normally means I just lost a few hundred dollars but for my Clara it's not a problem.

It's been a long day so I go take a shower. When I come out of the shower, I head towards our bed and finish up drying off.

Lying at the foot of the bed is the hot little white bikini Clara was wearing last night in our hot tub. By hot I mean it's kind of see though when wet and I can see those wonderful nipples of Clara's breasts when she dips into the hot tub. It will slightly camel toe her and you can see both sides of that petite tight pussy just begging to have my tongue licking them. It's even more exciting if she's swollen with sexual excitement.

Right about then I could feel the girth of my cock growing; swelling full; I feel the weight of my shaft get heavy as it hangs between my legs. I reach down to give it a squeeze and I can feel the veins pulsating to fill it with blood. I reach into Clara's toy drawer and grab her new edible strawberry lube and slowly poor some on my semi-limp cock base.

The lube slides across the base and drools down my balls making them slippery. With my left hand I start to rub the lube around my balls. I just love the smell of this stuff and thought about tasting it. I put a bit on my finger and try it. It's not half bad! I can see why Clara likes to use this while sucking my cock. I'm going to have to try it the next time my face is stuffed between her legs. I think she's been holding out on me!

I pour more slowly over the length of my shaft and let a little drip on my head. As I did this I noticed the little bikini just under me. I grab it and pour a little of the strawberry lube around the area her pussy would be and start to lick it up like I'm licking her pussy meanwhile my other hand finds the shaft of my very slippery cock and I begin to stroke myself slowly while licking the crotch of her bikini. There is just a slight hint of her pussy on it which drives me crazy and I start to stroke a little harder with a really firm grip.

If Clara could see me now; would she be freaked out? Perhaps she would like it?

I can feel myself, the hardness and the pulses pumping against my hand. I throw the bikini on the ground and get down on my knees. Stroking all of my length then rubbing over my head I can feel my cock wanting to explode with its hot load. At this point there isn't any stopping it.

I bend over to lick on the crotch of her bikini some more and have my ass in the air. The idea of licking pussy lips rush through my mind. One hand is stroking my cock and the other pressed against the floor, my mouth buried into the bikini. My tongue imagines it's her sweet sex juices I'm licking up.

I reach around to rub my balls and even further back between my butt and balls and give it a firm circler motion. I can feel my prostate starting to milk and the releasing feeling is very soothing and gives a wonderful full body relaxation feeling. I can feel pre-cum dripping from the head of my cock that's hung between my legs begging to be milked.

My hand slides back down between my balls and I feel them slide to each side of my fingers as my hand takes a firm grip on the shaft and I start stroking it in a milking rhythm. Slow long firm slightly twisting motion.

The very next feeling that I have is something cold dripping on to my butt, startled, I look back and see Clara stripped down to her thong panties. With my hand wrapped around my cock still slightly stroking, I ask her how long has she been here? She replies "Long enough to enjoy my show for once." Then she tells me "Keep going babe maybe I can help you out."

What do I do now? I ask myself; rather hard to masturbate with someone just watching you right?

Screw it, if she wants to watch me masturbate she can if she wants; she owns me after all right? So I put my head back forward and start licking the bikini again while trying to get back into that amazing milking rhythm I had before.

I hear Clara rustling around in her dresser, but I'm not paying much attention; a few moments later I feel more lube being poured across my ass and I can feel it slithering down my balls with some dripping off and some making it to my shaft increasing how slippery my already wet cock is.

At this point my cock is very much on edge and I slow my rhythm even squeezing a tight ring around the base to insure I don't cum right away. I hear a slight moan coming from Clara behind me and my cock seems to pulsate with her moans. Clara says "not yet, don't cum yet, slow down baby"

Right as she finishes speaking I feel Clara's tongue on the back side of my balls and her hand firmly gripped on my hip. I feel her lips caressing my balls than slowly down to my shaft. I can feel my balls sliding around on the side of her face as she strokes my shaft with her lips very slowly. I can feel pre-cum dripping out of my cock and Clara can tell how turned on I am.

I feel Clara's hand slide across my butt and with two fingers start rubbing a ring around my hole then slides two fingers into my ass and starts rubbing the backside of my prostate.

Clara hasn't ever milked my prostate before but this feels so relaxing. It's like a full body massage from one spot, my toes spread right as Clara's tongue starts licking me firmly between my hole and balls. With her other hand she moves my hand out of the way and starts to stroke my shaft and starts milking me. Within a few moments I can feel ejaculate starting to drip from my swollen hard cock. As Clara strokes my cock some more she's now getting a full stream of cum slithering from the tip of my cock on to the towel below me. This is like one long extended orgasm without actually firing off an orgasm. Damn this is hot and feels so amazing!

After a few minutes of pure bliss as she milks my prostate, I feel Clara grab my hand with hers and she wraps my hand around my shaft and shows me how slow to stroke it then she lets go of my hand. What the heck is she doing I think to myself.

Clara's other hand continues buried knuckle deep in my ass rubbing my prostate for a few moments, I hear something "CLICK" and then I feel her fingers starting to back out of my hole. As they exit she spreads it a little, damn what a tease she is!

I feel more lube now being poured directly on my asshole; I can feel its cold volume sliding inside me and down my balls. Clara places one hand on my hip and starts to slide something about two fingers wide into my ass.

At first, I thought perhaps it was her fingers again, but this was very smooth and slippery. After what felt like inches stuffed inside me, I feel her hips and pelvic surface pressed hard against my butt. Clara grabs my hips and starts thrusting against me; moans loud and starts thrusting slowly the toy in and out of my ass.

The toy she has sliding in and out of my ass is pressing, rubbing right against my prostate; its massaging strength is causing pulses of sexual energy throughout my whole body. It's intense and the moaning Clara is doing drives me over the edge.

My hand already stroking my shaft feels the strong pulses of orgasmic power explode from my cock. What was already streaming from my cock from Clara's thrusting now explodes and I shoot a small pool of cum on to the towel below me; now my hips are rocking with orgasmic pulses in rhythm with Clara's thrusting.

Clara pulls her dildo from my ass and I feel her fingers slide back in and she starts massaging my prostate again while grabbing ahold of my shaft and stroking it to get every bit of orgasmic pleasure for me, I think she was surprised by how long my orgasm is has she is still getting small pulses of ejaculate from the tip of my cock.

As my cock starts to go semi-limp I feel her fingers slide out of my ass and she giggles a little. Maybe it was the sight of my swollen wet girth hanging between my legs that got to her, but I feel her grab my cock and pull it backwards. Then I feel her lips slowly wrap around my head as she sucks the head with a shallow motion, it causes a mild orgasmic pulse rush over me.

At this point how much can one guy take? What had just happened? What was Clara fucking my ass with? Why was she moaning?

I fall over to one side and look back at Clara and she has on a purple strap-on dildo that's perfectly smooth and about four or five inches long. I've never seen it before; she must have bought it today I thought to myself. She still has her panties on and the strap-on is on the outside of her panties. As she unbuckles the strap, the whole harness falls to the floor.

Clara looks up at me, with her beautiful hair and smiles with one of the most seductive smiles I've ever seen from her. Clara stands up and starts to walk over me and stops with her pussy right above my head; she tells me "I hope yours was good because mine was great."

Looking up at her I notice though her cotton white panties she has some kind of toys stuff into both holes. Looking down at me she smiles and I can see around the toy stuff into her pussy the panties are soaked. Lifting myself up to her, I lick the outside of them and its taste was sweet strawberries mixed with her amazing sex juices.

She starts to pull down her panties and I see she has a we-vibe inserted into her with one half pressed against her clit and the other stuff into her pussy, her swollen lips have it held captive tightly. She also has her rear stuffed with a small blue butt plug. The sight of her with her panties at her knees rubbing her clit looking down at me drives me insane and I can feel my semi-limp cock pulse with a desire to be inside her amazing body but doesn't have the power to re-energize yet.

She walks over to the bed and sits on the edge and calls me over. I get up and walk over to her and she grabs ahold of my cock and strokes what manhood I have left. As she tries to get some kind of hardness out of me she leans back on one hand and pulls my cock to her very wet pussy. She begins to stuff me inside her, I can feel how the butt plug has made her pussy about half the volume it normally is and the vibrations from her we-vibe toy starts to tickle the head of my cock as it's forced into her very swollen, warm and wet pussy.

As my cock starts to slide into her slippery pussy with my girth growing packs her pussy full. Her hips start to rock slightly and as she does my cock moves in and out of her petite pussy slowly. I hold firm there and she starts to rub on her clit vigorously. It doesn't take long; looking down at her pussy I see it start to squirt her juices on the base of my cock right as she has a powerful organism. Maybe it was the thought of my creamy cock being stuffed into her soaked pussy, maybe it was how she found me, I don't know but her orgasm was quick and powerful.

Clara collapses on the bed with my cock still inside, I start to slowly pull my cock back and her toy still vibrating sends tingles down my shaft. I can still feel her pussy pulsating slightly from her labors. So I thrust my cock in and out of her tight hole and pound away on it for a few strokes and stop, perhaps it teases her, maybe it gives her just a bit more pleasure but she's done good tonight and deserves it for sure!

I stand there with my cock falling limp and ask her was hers good? Clara replies "it was great! Yours?" she slowly pulls back up and comes to her feet, she starts to tug her we-vibe out and I stop her saying "Allow me babe". As I pull it out and turn it off I toss it over to the towel. I tell her the other will need to stay a little longer. Clara looks up at me with a curious smile and I tell her to walk to the bathroom.

I guide her to the shower and she gets the water going hot and steamy. I sit down on the shower bench, Clara's ass is facing me as she's bent over slightly; I'm nursing a decent hard-on now, stroking my shaft looking at the butt plug stuffing her very nice round ass.

Clara doesn't allow me anal sex often, she has a hard time taking all of my cock in her very tight ass, but the thought of it really starts to energize me. Hey at least she pacifies me by using small anal toys to tease me or change the way her pussy feels. Works for me!

I slowly grab her hips and pull her over to my lap and my cock rising up to its full length and girth as if it can smell her pussy getting close again.

I slowly force her down, my cock slowly penetrates her pussy then I slide her down my whole shaft. Her moan lets me know it's hit a good spot as its fully inserted. It takes some force to do as her pussy lips are swollen large and her already petite pussy is now even tighter.

Clara starts to ride up and down on my cock and a few moments later she can tell I'm getting close to exploding again.

Clara stands up and my cock pops out of her tight pussy. My cock is pulsing as if begging to orgasm, I start to stroke my shaft and she turns around and squats in front of me. She pulls me forward on the bench and takes all of my hard shaft into her throat, pulling back and starts to bounce on my head while stroking my shaft; just then I feel my cock let loose of another orgasm and I shoot my load.

Few moments later Clara pulls my cock out of her mouth and kind of giggles stroking me to finish the job. She looks up at me and says "Not much left in you babe" and opens her mouth to show me how little of a load she got. Not much, not even a tea spoon of my cum in her mouth and a little on her bottom lip. She smiles up at me and reveals she's swallowing what little load she has captured as if it's her victory dance.

My cock quickly falls limp while she's rubbing it, then she stands up, turns around putting her ass just about in my face and says to me "Will you help me remove this?" and I tug gently on her butt plug and slowly it pops out of her rear. The idea of sliding my rock hard cock into that tight ass passes quickly as I realize I have absolutely nothing left. How much of this can one guy take after all? I think I found out how much! Until next time...