Halliwell Chronicles Ch. 04

Story Info
Clara wants to spend time with Rian, what she chooses isn’t.
3.1k words
4.75
893
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feedback and story ideas are always welcome, if there is some theme or idea you want contact me with the idea. We just like to have fun writing these with the wife and some elements might be loosely based around true stories. If you have just found this, please read the series in order to have the back story as these build upon each other, however I try to make each story work individually if you don't know the backstory. If you are expecting "perfect realism" this isn't for you. Some things will be exaggerated a wee bit, I do try to keep a strong sense of realism throughout and we love the thrill of plot twists, that never knowing what to expect next and the element of surprise.

******************************

Series: Halliwell Chronicles of Copulation

Title: A Cold Picnic

Description: Clara wants to spend time with Rian, what she chooses isn't what Rian had expected.

Chapter: 4

Clara Halliwell - February 25th, 2010

It's yet another cold morning. I don't want to leave the bed, it's so warm under the covers and Rian's body heat makes it just perfect to cuddle and I love rubbing my hands over his body while he sleeps. I can feel his muscles and I pattern my breathing with his.

I seem to have waked him; while my hands were going over his hips down his thigh, he turns towards me and whispers "good morning." placing his hand over my waist and around my back he pulls me closer to him. I smile and ask "do we have to leave the bed today?" in a begging sensual pouty undertone.

He replies telling me he has some work to do, but it's not much. Maybe a few hours and then he will be free to spend the day with me. I get excited and start thinking of things we can do in our free time.

Rian has slept in nothing but cotton pajama pants, as he leaves the bed he stands with his back to me and stretches. I see the muscles of his back move and all I can think of is how much I want him to get back in bed with me. I watch him walk away and to the bathroom.

It's cold in the room compared to how warm it is in bed. I don't want to leave, but with Rian gone from the bed there is no reason for me to stay. I get up and wrap my satin robe around my body, at least I will stay warm as I walk to the kitchen and start the coffee.

Once the coffee is started, I head to the bathroom to join Rian in the shower. Hoping to tease him just enough that he will think about me throughout the few hours he will be working and hurry to finish his work so he can return to me quickly.

I enter the bathroom and Rian has the shower going, the water is hot and has the bathroom steamy just the way I like it! I think he knew I would be joining as I love a hot shower.

As I slip into the shower he doesn't know I am there. He has his back turned toward me and I slowly place my hands on his waist to resume feeling his muscles and stroke my hands slowly along his strong body.

The warm water runs over our steamy bodies; I lean into him pressing my soft wet breasts against his back; I feel his body relax and he turns towards me and presses his chest against mine. He kisses me and we embrace and hold each other with the warm water running over us. We stay like this for what seems like thirty minutes before we let go.

After some time of having his strong man body pressed against mine; I could feel his manhood hung, pressed against the bottom of my belly and slowly pulsing.

Now I have an overwhelming urge to receive his cock in some part of my wet body. But I have to stay focused, I cannot just blow his load quickly, what a waste that would be at this point, I want to only tease him to the edge, so that his thoughts will be on me and the many ways my body could receive that full erect girth between his legs.

So I take his body soap and lather it up to wash him. I wash the usual areas as if it's nothing new. But when I get to his cock, I start slow and make sure I have his attention. He looks at me with amazement.

I can see the hope in his expression he wants me to get him off, perhaps with a hand job but I could tell he wanted to see his cock disappearing into my mouth.

Giving into his desire isn't a part of the damn plan Clara! You have to resist the urge to please him. I must only tease!

I continue to rub his shaft, I can feel his growing cock in my hand, and the veins are pulsing; his whole member expecting to explode somewhere on me. A few short strokes; and then slow long strokes from the base to the head. He moans as if he wants more.

With the soap now rinsed away, I take his shaft and put the head to up to my lips, but stop and look up to meet his gaze. My tongue gently caressing the tip of his head, my eyes are telling him I desire his cock in my mouth. I love to have eye contact with just the tip of his cock on my lips, it's so hot.

He's slightly biting his lower lip; with that look I gently move my lips around the head and allow his head to slip into my mouth. I tease it; sliding his head in and out of my tightly pressed lips. After a few moments I allow a little more of his cock to slide into my mouth.

My hands placed on his outer thighs, I move one up and caress his balls and my other hand slides down slowly to my swollen pussy lips and rub across them gently, they are so soft and wet. As I take his cock deeper into my mouth, I glance up and see Rian has his eyes closed, enjoying the blissful pleasure he is receiving from the warmth and wetness of my mouth.

My pussy longs to be filled like my mouth is right now. Its jealousy arouses me even more, its desire to be stuffed full of his girth causes my hand to move up and rub across my clit in a weak attempt to appease my wet lustful pussy. "Down girl, we are here only to teasing him!" I think to myself as two fingers slip into my hole.

He starts to thrust gently back and forth, his cock sliding deep into my mouth I can feel it swell with each pulse. With this I know he thinks he will get to fire his load. So I give him some long strokes to the back of my throat. I slightly gag and pull his cock out of my mouth, I wipe away the strings of saliva and pull away from him, stand up and tell him that is all he gets until later when we have our "free" time.

He grabs me, pulls me to him, gives me a very passionate kiss and tries to push me back down. I push away and again state "nothing more until later!"

I see that he has his hand around his shaft and stroking it slowly. I take his hand away and place it on my breast. He groans and knows that I mean what I say. He tells me how he plans to "make me pay!" and that he "may hold out on me later."

I laugh a little and reply "go ahead and try!"

I know that he can't hold out and that it would take nothing more than a strip tease and me undressing him to make him let down his guard and let me take the lead into a sensual moment.

We finish our shower and get dressed then we head to the kitchen for our coffee, we sit down and Rian asks me what I want to do later after he is done working. I tell him that I hadn't made up my mind but that I would figure it out by the time he returns.

As Rian heads out, I kiss him and tell him to think about me. He replies with "I always do" and turns to leave.

While Rian is gone, I figure I should get some chores done, we left the bathroom a mess and there is some laundry to do. But I can't seem to focus. I keep finding myself daydreaming about Rian and our shower. We were both so close to climaxing. I hope Rian doesn't take care of himself while he is away.

I can't just sit here and daydream the day away. I have things I need to do, but first;

I go to our room and grab some lube and my eight-inch realistic dildo. I set them on the bed as I undress.

I lie down on my back and close my eyes. I imagine Rian lying next to me, as I place my hands on my chest I pretend they are Rian's hands now caressing my soft breasts and rubbing down to my anticipating pussy.

I reach over to grab the lube still with my eyes closed. All the while still imagining Rian doing all the work, I let a few drops slide down the lips of my pussy and with the other hand slowly rub it all around making it all slippery.

This is making me want Rian to slip his hard cock into me. I give my clit a few more strokes before grabbing for the dildo. I open my eyes only to look for it as it has moved from the motions of my body on the bed. I find it a quickly and turn on my left side, to help the fantasy I imagine Rian behind me.

My left hand acts as his, while my right hand takes the action of his penis, slowly entering my wet pussy from behind. Rian's hand moves to rub my pussy lips while his cock is giving slow steady thrust. I can't take much more teasing and it feels like I will explode if I don't climax soon.

I hurry the strokes of the dildo as my other hand is now rubbing vigorously on my clit. The pleasure is mounting and with just a few more strokes I feel the peak of the climax and slow the pace so I can enjoy the release.

I open my eyes almost expecting to see Rian next to me. I lay there enjoying the calm and near numbness I feel all over. After a few minutes I feel like I can get to work. But it's only makes me long for Rian to return more. I can't wait for it to really be him and not my imagination.

As I am cleaning around I think about how we haven't really been able to go out much because of the cold. We should have an inside picnic near the fireplace.

I look over at the clock and see that Rian should be home in about an hour. After finishing the cleaning, I start the fireplace, and open some windows. The fireplace to keep us warm and close to each other and the windows are open to ensure we cuddle up near the fireplace.

I lay out a blanket on the floor, with some pillows from the couch. Another blanket to cuddle together, I also set out a bottle of wine, some wine glasses and some food to snack on.

As I'm changing my clothes to an outfit easy for Rian to fuck me in; a tight white sweater, a black and red plaid mini skirt with no panties, fishnet stockings that come up mid-thigh and just before I could put my high heels on, I hear Rian yell through the house "Clara! Why is it so cold in the house? Wait! Why do you have the windows open!?"

I walk out to the living room and Rian turns to see me, he seems surprised by what he sees. He takes a moment before he speaks to just look me over. Then Rian says "Wow! I haven't seen that outfit in while!"

Rian seems to have forgotten about the cold, and walks towards me; takes me into his strong arms and whispers in my ear, "I couldn't stop thinking about you today."

Then asks me what we are going to do. I point to the "picnic" I have set up for us. I tell him to go change and meet me back in here.

I light a few candles and start some soothing music. I move to the floor and sit on the blanket; I open the bottle of wine and while pouring Rian's glass, Rian walks out wearing silk boxer shorts and a dark grey robe and sits next to me. He doesn't know what to expect.

I tell him to relax and just go with it. We sit side by side under the second blanket sipping our wine, watching the fire and listening to the music.

After a few minutes, I start to rub his chest. As I am working my hand slowly down to his package, he grabs my hand and pulls it away and tells me that I can't touch below his stomach unless I am going to finish what I started this morning in the shower.

I look up at him and suggest that I want to take it slow and to just let things happen. Rian kisses me gently and lays me down. He reaches over and grabs some of the food I set out.

He takes a banana, removes the peel and hands it to me. I take the banana and take a bite.

Rian suggests that I get a little sensual with the banana imagining it's his cock.

Slowly I push the banana into my mouth with an expression on my face that says; this fruit just isn't what I need in my mouth right now.

As I treat the long, sweet fruit as if it were Rian's cock, I see him re-adjust himself.

Rian then takes what's left of the banana and sets it aside. He lies next to me and slips his hand under my sweater slowly going up to my breast. With such gentle motions of his hand I am getting aroused.

With my left hand I follow his lead and slip my hand under my sweater to play with my breasts with him. This seems to turn him on more as I feel him press his cock into my thigh.

I turn to him and we kiss as our hands roam about each other's body. It's not long until our hands are removing items of clothing. We no longer have need for the other blanket, as the fire and our bodies are providing enough warmth.

I want to please Rian just as much as he seems to want to please me. I moan as one of his hands finds its way to my swollen clit. He's rubbing it with just enough pressure to feel good, but not enough to make me climax.

I try to pull away, so that I can place my lips on his cock. Rian at first resist my attempts, but finally he lies down and allows me to take him into my mouth; I allow his cock to penetrate to the back of my throat, Rian moans softly wanting me to continue.

He puts his hand on the back of my head so that he can help control my motions and how deep he goes in. Rian enjoys this for a few minutes before pulling me off of him and then returning the favor by running his hands up my legs again lying me down so he can take charge of the pleasure I receive between my legs.

With his right hand he slides two fingers into my pussy thrusting them in and out, with his tongue he plays with my clit. I moan with the pleasure he brings and with each moan he goes faster with both his fingers and his tongue.

Just before I climax he stops, I start to sit up to ask "why he stopped" thinking something was wrong. He takes a sip of his wine and then pins me down.

He again kisses me with a passionate kiss that I relax and let him take control. He's on top of me and penetrates my pussy with all his length and girth. I always enjoy the first insertion of his cock in my pussy almost as much as I enjoy the orgasm.

He thrusts in and out of me with each thrust gaining speed. Soon he has pounding me roughly with his cock and all I can do is hold on and receive all of it.

I feel that I am close to climaxing and I tell Rian to slow down, I don't want it to finish too soon. With that we roll over, now with me on top. I sit up on Rian; I slide up and down on his cock.

I reach around my backside to grab at his balls, I give them a little tug and Rian closes his eyes and moans. He thrusts up with his hips. I lean forward teasing him while rubbing my breasts on his chest.

Rotating my hips in small circles, Rian moans some more. Sounds like he may be getting close, I start making the motions with his shaft inside of me, more and more. My whole body is thrusting his cock deep within me. My pussy is very wet with my sex juices.

Rian grabs my hips and holds me closer within a few deep strokes we both orgasm at the same time. My pussy becomes instantly slippery and messy as I feel his hot cum fill me.

Now softly holding me by my hips he slowly thrusts his messy wet cock in and out of my now cum creamy pussy and we enjoy the slippery mess for a few blissful strokes.

As the motions come to a stop I lay on Rian catching my breath. I whisper "I love you" and he whispers back "I love you more!"

We move about a little grabbing the extra blanket, take a sip of our wine and cuddle together watching the fire. I have my head on his shoulder running my fingers along his chest. Rian's hand soft plays with my pussy as he admires his victory.

I close my eyes and hope we stay this in love with each other for the rest of our lives.