Halloween 2021 Pt. 03

Story Info
The game begins with them both being party favors.
2.7k words
4.31
8.8k
4
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm in a daze as as I contemplate everything I had just watched. My wife who I have loved from day one, has taken everything I own and thought to be important away from me. Not only my possessions, but her body as well. And then to top it off, I might have just watched the owner of the company impregnate my wife with his black sperm.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Slut's body begin to turn like on a turntable. The wheel built into the ceiling spins, causing us to spin as well. When she stops spinning, I look over to see her ass now facing me in which I again see her little tiny asshole and her beautiful pussy that I would never get to enjoy again.

The folds of her pussy were still closed to just a little crease with her tiny little clit barely visible sticking out at the top of the crease. I also can't get over how good she looks without the hair covering her most intimate parts and now wish that I had asked her to do this before now. What was once was covered in blond fur, is now plainly visible, and not just to me, but all 150 employees of the company.

"Attention attention!" I hear as Brad's face appears on the monitors. "The toys are in place and prepared. Please make your way to the play room."

The theme music to Wheel of Fortune begins to play loudly over the speakers and rustling in the room can be heard as people begin to surround both Slut and I.

"Tonight's game is Wheel of Fortune and the rules are simple. All who want to play, please circle around the toys and when you hear "time", whoever the toys asshole is pointed at, will spin the toy. When the wheel stops, whoever is near the toys asshole and head, has five minutes to enjoy the holes presented to them.

Lubricants, condoms, dildos, and many other items are available along the outside wall tables. Again, you have only five minutes to do what you want though, so know what your game plan is." Brad announces.

I look at the people surrounding me and look at their eyes as my stomach turns. I am now just a toy, a piece of property, maybe just a piece of meat, that is now to be used for their amusement and pleasure. The things I used to lookup on the internet may now be possibly done to me, and all I can do, is take it.

Brad comes through the crowd near my head. "Open your mouth!" He demands. I do as I'm told in which he pushes a metal mouth spreader into my mouth. Once in, he began to twist some screws which made the device open my mouth and keep it open. "So you accidentally don't bite anyone." Brad says in which I hear the crowd laughing.

As we waited, people continued to talk and laugh as some were even taking pictures. I even felt an occasional twinge of pain as some were taking the opportunity to flick my cock or balls. Many discussions were being held, in which I heard different ideas as to what they were going to do to me or Slut tonight. Some of the things were startling that sounded like they would end up seriously injuring us.

The monitors turn back on with a split screen showing the two us as we lie in our slings. "Time starts when they quit spinning." Brad advises. Suddenly, the room begins to spin around slowly coming to a stop. I look at the monitor in which it's still focused on us both.

As we stop spinning, I see that Slut's head is pointed at a smaller looking guy. Quickly, I hear her cry out in pain and the monitor changes looking at a female who was now paddling Sluts ass and she wasn't wasting anytime. The camera zooms in to see the paddle strike each cheek one at a time and repeatedly. Her butt is quickly turning a bright red which causes her to start to cry uncontrollably.

The monitor changes back to her head zooming in on her face. The tears are streaming from her face taking makeup with it. I then see the guy at her head pull her leather top up to her neck revealing her beautiful plump tits. He bends over and began to suck on her nipples, first on one, then switching to the other. Even though she was crying like a baby, her nipples responded to the attention and stick out like hard bullets.

While these things were going on, I look down and see a rather large woman standing in the direction of my ass. The monitor then shows her as she grabs my balls and begin to pull them away from my body. At this same time, another woman at my head pulls out a pair of scissors and cuts my outfit off leaving me completely naked.

With my chest in view, she then places a nipple clamp on each of my nipples. The clamps have a short length of chain between them in which she connects the chain to the chains holding my hands. Now if I move, even just a little, the chains pull on my nipples causing me excruciating pain.

I look back up at the screen and see the woman who has my balls is now tying them with some string looping each testicle inside my scrotum. She then pulls them to the sides and ties the other end of the string to the leg chains pulling each away from each other effectively pulling them taunt and tight. As soon as she does this, she grabs my little cock which seemed to be trying to hide and begins to stroke it up and down with her fingers. Her touch works and it begins to get hard when I hear Brad announce "Time!."

Damn it! I think and with that, everyone stops and I begin to spin watching all the people that has now crowded around me spin by. Eventually, it slows down and as it comes to a stop, I briefly see on the monitor that two people were now doing things to Slut, but I'm unsure what is happening to her, but the crowd was cheering them on.

I suddenly hear Slut making muffled sounds and look at the monitor and see a guy standing at her head pushing a nice sized cock into her mouth. I now see why the sling has the support that holds my head hanging so low. The head support holds her head perfectly lining up with Sluts throat and the guy is now pushing his cock deep into it stopping with his balls on Sluts forehead.

My head is gripped tightly by the sides and when I lie my head back, I see a medium sized dildo aimed at my mouth. It has to be a strap on as when it gets closer, I see that right below where the dildo rests is a vagina. This vagina or pussy, isn't like Sluts though. The lips are actually hanging more and her pussy is more open as I could see up inside as she begins to push the dildo inside my mouth. At this same time, I feel someone untie my balls, but as soon as they were free, something was put on them holding my balls away from my body. As the strap on in being pushed in and out of my mouth, I look at the monitor and see that my balls now a have heavy metal bands on my ballsack stretching my balls out away from my groin.

The woman at my head then grabs my head again, pushes it down, and pushes the dildo back into my open mouth and into my throat. As it enters my throat, I gag. She pulls out and allows me to regain my composure and tells me relax and breath through my nose. And then she slowly starts again pushing it into my mouth deeper and deeper with each thrust. "Time!" I hear again.

The dildo is pulled from my open mouth. From my side, my nipples are still in the clamps which now feel like they are on fire. The monitors are now zoomed in on my cock and balls. My cock is hard and pointing up towards the ceiling as well as my balls that are still in the sleeve. I also see people pointing at my cock laughing and talking about how small it is. Hearing that, it begins to shrink again due to my embarrassment.

Suddenly, I begin to spin again. I lie my head back and watch the people roll by. As it slows, I now notice that most of the people circling me are now naked. I look over to Slut and see the same. I'm surprised as to what I see though. All I can see at eye level is many sizes of cock, balls, pussies, and even a few asses. Some shaved, some all natural, tiny cocks, huge mammoth cocks, and even some women wearing strap on cocks. Pussies were visible that looked extremely young and tight, shaved and not shaved, yet others that I'll just say looked more used. And the people were of all ages and all sorts of body types.

As we slow, my head and Sluts head meet. I looked at her face and noticed that her eyes were closed. Her face is bright red and her make up is smeared. It looks like she has spit and maybe even some cum smeared across her nose, eyes, and forehead going into her blond hair.

I feel strong hands grab the sides of my head and turn my head facing a mans hard cock. It's not as long or thick as the dildo I was just sucking so I figured that at least this will be easy as he moves forward pushing it inside my open mouth. I soon can only see part of his balls and his asshole as he pushes all he has in inside my mouth. It's just barely gets to back of my throat so I move my tongue up against his underside. He begins to piston in and out of my mouth as his balls slap against my forehead all the time hearing people talking and laughing.

Suddenly, I heard Slut sound like she was in pain. I couldn't see what was going on with the cock in my mouth. Suddenly, the cock began to expand and with a final push, the cock goes a little deeper into my throat and he erupted with cum.

He spasmed several times in which I tried to swallow everything, but some went into my sinuses and out my nose. he had so much that even some of it leaked out around his cock and out of my mouth due to the spreader I'm still wearing. He pulled out, in which I coughed and more of it spilled out of my open mouth drooling out across and in my nose, eyes, and forehead.

I shook my head trying to get the cum and spit out of my eyes and when it finally cleared, I looked at the monitor which was now zoomed in on Slut and her breasts. She was moaning and breathing hard as a woman was leaning over her chest and had a hold of one of her nipples. She was holding the nipple with some type of forceps pulling it out away from her breast.

But between the forceps and her breast, in circling her nipple, looked to be some type of washer in which her nipple was being pulled through. As she was pulling it out, the woman thrust a needle through her nipple causing Slut to again scream in pain. The needle looked to be at least half an inch below the tip of her nipple.

After Slut caught her breath the needle was replaced with a large circular ring resulting with the ring going through the nipple. The woman then squeezed the ring shut permanently attaching it to her body. It was then that I noticed that her other nipple was already pierced the same as what I just observed and locked in a permanent aroused state.

The woman then flicked the nipples with her finger tip causing Slut to squeal each time. The woman then pulled a pin on the side of the washer looking disks encircling her nipple. Slut screamed at the top of her lungs as the disks were spring loaded between causing the piercing to be pushed out away from her breasts. She then did the same to her other nipple resulting in another ear piercing scream from Slut. "Time"

The room begins to spin again as I notice that the crowd hasn't lessened. As I begin to slow, I am met with Sluts ass as the wheel comes to a stop. I try to turn my head to see what may have been done to her. So far, other than her tight slit glistening and her cheeks being a bright red from being spanked, it looked like she was pretty much untouched down there. I really liked how her pussy and asshole looked now being shaved and while looking at it, I felt my cock begin to swell. I look up at the monitor and it is now zoomed in on my butt.

A guy walks up to my ass with his hard cock a little larger than mine. He immediately pushes the head of his cock against my asshole. My virgin ass attempts to keep it from entering, but eventually, he pushes the head of his cock into me and making it past the outer ring and moves past another ring as he pushes all the way inside.

At first, the pain was intense, but once inside, the pain began to go away and I felt full much like I needed to shit. Once inside, he stops, thankfully allowing me to adjust, but then begins to push further. Soon, I feel his balls at the crack of my ass and I know he's fully in. He then pulls back and before it gets out, he pushes it back in deep again. He does this a few times and begins to speed up his pace as he takes my anal virginity.

Suddenly, my head was again pushed down to where I was looking into the eyes of the woman who had just pierced Sluts nipples. "Stick out your tongue." she says. I push my tongue out through the harness holding my mouth open. As I do this, she suddenly grasps it with some forceps and pulls it out even further.

Somebody beside her then hands her a long needle. She looks into my eyes with an evil grin and as she is pulling my tongue out, thrust the needle through the bottom and out the top of my tongue. I screamed in pain and jerked but to no avail. It was already in place. She then pushed the needle through my tongue with a stud effectively leaving me now with a pierced tongue. She released the forceps in which I immediately pulled my tongue back in my mouth, but while doing so, hit the new metal stud against the metal cage holding my mouth open. This caused my tongue to twang in a new found pain.

During this, I had forgot about what was going on in my ass. The woman who had pierced my tongue walked away and I now was realizing that the guy in my ass was really pumping my ass with his cock. I look at the monitor and see that he has his hands on my hips and is slamming into me with the sound of his balls slapping my butt. "Time!"

The guy who was fucking my ass immediately stops, but, as soon as he pulls out, he pushes a medium sized putt plug up to my ass. At first, it slid in easily but seemed to be stretching me even more than what he did with his cock, and then with a pop, it slid in making my asshole feel tight.

I then hear Brad announce that we would be taking a break. The monitors then begin to replay the many activities that has occurred so far. I look over at Slut and see that she is covered in sweat and still breathing hard. Yet now, with her newly pierced nipples being thrust into the air, I know much more is to come.