All Comments on 'Halloween Hell: Karen'

by creativeboyinspring

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

not bad but a bit too obscure about Tom's demise and ghostly return. Needed a few blanks filled in to really be strong

aposmeraposmerover 1 year ago

I love everything about this story. Revenge fuck by a husband you murdered is so fitting. This is so creative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is actually amazing. Should be a movie

ShiningShadowShiningShadow9 months ago

Spoiler review, stop reading now if you're reading this first yet somehow don't want a reveal:

Excellent pacing, but the marked flaw in the story is the insufficient explanation of what the male character could do, and how. At several points, you give him abilities that can only be achieved by an actual 'physical' (if incorporeal) ghost, in that he several times vanishes entirely not only from her hearing but literally from her touch, especially after being the close-in position of manhandling her. No 'mere' man, even in the absolute prime of his physical life, at the peak of physical conditioning, can silently vanish into nothing ... on wooden floorboard. Wood creaks and thumps at movement, especially at the speed he would have to move that fast. The things the male character can do only make sense as a ghost, which all signs in the much of the story point to him being, despite her raging disbelief. That he turns out to be something else simply does not work, for the simple reason that all the signs demand what he had to be.

That said, it did make me want to finish it, and the comeuppance was richly deserved. The only thing that felt wanting was that he should have begun forcing pouring his seed into her time and again, in concerted effort to impregnate. If she previously took a life, then she should be forced to 'give one back' (at the least) by bearing his. That she was privately turned on, against her own will, by his forcing her was only icing on the cake of her enslavement.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercreativeboyinspring@creativeboyinspring
Glad to have the chance to write my odd stories. What I write isn't mainstream but I enjoy writing them for those that enjoy them. I love feedback and to share ideas that I have for future stories. Please know that I do like to experiment, so some stories will be very differen...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES