Halloween Hijinks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready to get your ass kicked by your pretty step-sister, Jules? Your forbidden fruit?" said Tiffany. She kicked off her black high heels with her ample chest bouncing from the move.

"Now," Annabelle continued, "this is wrestling only. So, both of you, no trading blows. Now, ready, set, and go!"

Jules had no idea what to do, Tiffany, however pounced on him like a hungry tiger, he did his best to not collapse, but she was far too strong and held him to the ground.

"This is too easy," said Tiffany as she straddled his chest and quickly pinned his arms down with her hands. Annabelle moved in to count Tiffany the winner, but Tiffany let her older step-brother up.

"I'm going to have a little fun with this bitch first," said the pretty blonde to her friend. Tiffany ran her fingers through her golden hair, watching her step brother stunned on the floor with curiosity.

She looked at him smiling and said, "I'm going beat you up so bad, step bro." She started twerking over him and said, "come on and beat up your little step sister."

Jules looked at Tiffany, he tried to seize the element of surprise by diving up at the gloating blonde beauty taunting him. Having rested he sprung at the girl. She may have been an athlete, but he was bigger and that had to count for something. Tiffany, however, was far faster and had better reflexes, his attempt to knock her down saw her sidestep, he met nothing but air until he crashed once again into the floor.

Tiffany laughed and said, "Oh, silly step brother...come on get up!"

Jules staggered to his feet and Tiffany dove at him, he simply was not agile enough to dodge the blonde warrior and she brought him down again, laughing as he was once again pinned, before climbing back up. Tiffany added "like touching my body? Your little boner says you do." Jules had an erection for this entire "fight." Tiffany gave him an ample view of her cleavage, jiggling it around to tease him, and said, "not for you, boy!"

As Jules climbed up again, he decided to flee from his blonde conqueror. Annabelle, however, intercepted him and easy grappled him before shoving him back toward Tiffany. Tiffany pushed him over and mounted him.

Annabelle said, "I think he's had enough, don't you?"

"Oh alright," said Tiffany.

"1...2...3," and the winner is the beautiful blonde step-sister, despite being younger and smaller, Tiffany!" Annabelle held Tiffany's hand up in triumph as Tiffany put her foot on her defeated step-brother's face, with her hands on her hips, smirking down at him and saying, to Annaelle, "so what was the prize again?"

"Tiffany is to enjoy the great prize of overseeing her brother for the duration of the time the parents are away and any other time the two are alone. She also gets to enjoy my body." Annabelle said.

"Hahahaha, I bet you wish you won, slave brother" said Tiffany, "Now for some great love-making!"

"Hang on," said Annabelle, "Jules, baby, who's the superior sex?"

"Girls are," said Jules in a defeated tone, slighlty mufffled by Tiffany's foot.

"Good boy," said Annabelle smiling.

Tiffany and Annabelle made out as Tiffany remained standing on Jules' face. Jules found himself aroused by the defeat, by how hot both of the girls were, by the show he was getting, and ultimately, by Annabelle's foot which began stroking his erection once again.

Ultimately Annabelle said to Tiffany, "let's take this upstairs."

Tiffany grabber her heels and said, "coming Anna?"

"I'll catch up," said Annabelle.

"Jules, have a seat," Annabelle gestured at the sofa as she sat in the armchair, "I know Tiffany is a bully, and I said I was a nice girl. I mean it. I think maybe we got a little carried away, but I promise I'll reward you in the end. Don't think only Tiffany will be enjoying my love and I promise I'm going to make it all better, okay?"

"Yes, Annabelle," said Jules.

"Good boy," said Annabelle. Annabelle passionately kissed Jules on the lips, even opening her mouth and slipping the boy some tongue. As she pulled away, she said, "that's just a teaser, I promise. Now, if Tiffany ever gets carried away, I promise I'll rein her in, alright?"

"Alright, Annabelle," said Jules.

"Good boy!" said Annabelle, "Now Tiffany is waiting upstairs, we'll have a few more things for you, so you might want to rest."

"Annabelle!" shouted Tiffany, "stop playing with my bitch step brother and make love to me."

"I suppose duty calls," said Annabelle, sighing, "make me two promises."

"Sure," said Jules.

"1. Don't cum. I'll make you cum and it'll be bigger and better if you wait. 2. Trust me. Okay?"

"Yes," said Jules.

"Good boy!" Annabelle pecked him on the cheek and headed upstairs saying, "I'm coming, I'm coming!"

Jules would love to trade spaces with either girl, but he knew being a "good boy" for Annabelle would pay off soon enough.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Post-Script: I hope you enjoyed this story. This one definitely has a sequel in the works already!

Once again, rate this story, even if you hate it, favorite it if you enjoyed it, and follow me for more kinky content!