Halloween Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monae lowered her head to Melanie's pussy, continuing to lick the woman deep inside. She also moved her fingers into the pussy, just as she had happen to her. As she pleased Melanie, she felt Henry behind her. She heard the camera snapping shots, but then she heard the camera get laid down and then she felt Henry's hands on her ass. She tried to focus on Melanie's pussy and was doing great until She felt Henry's cock line up with her entrance. She was still soaked from earlier so she was perfectly lubed up.

"Is this what you want?"

"Please fuck me."

Henry did not hesitate. He slowly slid inside her, causing her to moan into Melanie who was able to look across Monae and bit her lower lip as she watched her husband start inserting himself into their new lover. The two of them had claimed her as theirs and she didn't know it yet.

"Fuck her my love," said Melanie. She then felt Monae move forward into her pelvis as Henry made his first powerful thrust.

"Oh fuck," cried out Monae. She began grunting as Henry slowly but forcefully thrusted into the young woman. He had a grip on her hips and powerfully filled her more than she had been filled before. He leaned forward and reached under her, grabbing her breasts as he continued to thrust deep into her. His speed slowly increased. It was as if he was only teasing her.

"How rough do you like it," he asked in a deep tone as he kept a steady and powerful pace.

"This is the roughest I've had it. You can go a little rougher. Please fuck me harder," she almost begged.

He grabbed her shoulders and pulled her up as he began drilling her pussy at a much faster pace. Melanie watched as he husband was power fucking the young woman. Monae was not able to say anything. She was trying to catch her breath as Henry continued his intense pace, filling her and making her feel things she had never felt before. Monae moaned and cried out for almost 20 minutes before Henry pulled himself out and soon she felt hot stream after stream cover her ass cheeks.

After a little while, Henry uncuffed Monae and Melanie. He helped clean his seed off of her and then went to get some water as they were all hot and sweaty.

"Holy shit,' said Monae as she was being held by Melanie. "You are a lucky woman. Why do you share him? I'd never want someone else to experience that if he was mine."

"Because I like to see other women experience true pleasure. Plus to play with him, they have to play with me."

"I just realized that I never did get you to orgasm," said Monae.

"Don't worry about it. Tonight was all about you," said Melanie, kissing Monae softly.

Monae looked at Melanie with a lustful hunger in her eyes. "That is not the type of lover I am. You need an orgasm, and I must provide it.

Henry returned to the room t find Melanie bent over a bench, her arms and legs chained to the floor with Monae's face buried in her soaked pussy. He drank his water and went to grab his camera. It was going to be a long but fun night.

12