Halloween Party at the Lodge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled back, and Sarah's hand kept moving. Both Sarah and Ariel looked up at me, mouths open in a smile, with tongues stretched out. Sarah greedily pointed my cock to her tongue as I started cumming, and the first rope that shot out landed perfectly across her tongue and up onto her face. She jerked wildly and turned my cock toward Ariel, who promptly received her own rope that ended up coiled from the frantic jerking motion before landing across both her cheeks and falling partly onto her tongue. Sarah leaned herself in closer and jerked another spurt directly on her tongue, and then did the same for Ariel as her tongue flicked against the tip of my cock.

Sarah released my cock only after a dozen or so jerks where nothing else came out. When she did, Ariel and her turned toward each other, while Sarah wore the biggest smirk on her face. Ariel still had her tongue sticking out, struggling to keep the cum on it from falling down. That problem was promptly solved when Sarah shoved her face against Ariel's, sucking her tongue and stealing some of my cum off it. Ariel answered back by running her tongue over the front of Sarah's entire mouth to do the same. After that, the two just began making out, taking in the rest off of each other.

I left the two of them to it, and made my way to the couch along the back wall. I was intending to take a rest for a moment, but as soon as I sat down I saw that several of the room's occupants had already partially surrounded me. Brie sat down next to me, crossing her legs as she looked at me with a very suggestive look on her face. It emphasized how tight her suit was, hugging the skin of her legs all the way up, as well as being stretched across in front by her tits. She had even done her hair to match Samus Aran's, putting it in a ponytail and letting strands in the front fall down into her face.

On my other side, standing next to the couch, was Lily James. She was waiting expectantly with her hands folded behind her back, swaying from side a side a bit to show off how her fishnet stockings looked on each thigh. The black tight dress she had on ended just below her hips; one tug and it would've revealed whatever panties she was wearing. The way the bustier section of her dress sat, it pushed her tits out a little more as well. Doubling that with how her hips stuck out with the dress, and Lily was looking the shapeliest I'd ever seen her. But, my attention was drawn away from her by another approaching sight.

Emilia Clarke was making her way toward me. Or more appropriately, sashaying her way toward me. Her hips went side to side as she walked in an exaggerated fashion, emphasizing how the metal bikini did nothing to cover them. Her fit legs also made quite the impression, walking one in front of the other the same way she did when she had on high heels. She stopped right in front of me, running her hands down her exposed stomach to her thighs.

"Your royal entertainment, sir," Lily cheekily said as Emilia stood in front of me. I smirked a bit, and then leaned to the side, calling the attention of Aubrey and Natalie.

"Well as long as it's royal, we should get all of them to watch," I said, very pleased with the idea. Aubrey and Natalie walked over and joined me on the couch, flanking me on either side. Aubrey began by crossing her legs much the same way Brie did, and then rubbing her foot against my calf. But she was still staring at Emilia. We all were.

Emilia started to sway back and forth, matching her rhythm to the slow beat of the music. At first her emphasis was on her hips, but then she began to turn herself around entirely, giving us a very nice view of her ass as she rolled her body back and forth. Aubrey took special notice, and without a word, grabbed my hand. She swished the strip of cloth between her legs out of the way, which I only saw out the corner of my eye. Then I felt her leg as she set my hand on it. I began to casually stroke her thigh as we watched. Meanwhile, Natalie was also teasing, barely needing to hike her dress up as it was so shirt. The entire thing was basically a corset with a tiny skirt that was almost a tutu at the bottom. It called attention to the very elaborate thigh highs she was wearing.

The three of us watched as Emilia kept dancing, flashing a look on her face that said she knew exactly what she was doing; a mix of restrained smile and an invitation for whatever we wanted from her. Aubrey made no delay in what she wanted next. After my hand had been caressing her leg only a minute or so, she pulled it in further between her legs, where my fingers soon discovered she had nothing on under that strip of cloth. Natalie was rubbing herself with one hand, while the other had moved back to me, beginning to stroke my cock and taking advantage of Emilia getting me hard again.

Natalie finally shifted over, laying on her side on the couch and putting her head squarely in my lap. She looked up at me once with those sultry eyes, and then turned her head to face away. She could still watch Emilia, but she had figured out a way to do so while also starting to suck my cock.

Aubrey meanwhile had given up on just having my fingers touch her. When she licked herself off my fingers and gave them back, I turned to see what she was doing. I barely got a direct look at her before she grabbed me by the chin and turned my back toward Emilia.

"You should not miss this," Aubrey said, then turning to her other side, "And you..."

Aubrey suddenly grabbed Lily James next to her, and half encouraged and half pulled her around to the front of the couch. Lily let out a surprised "Oooh" as Aubrey put her right in front of her, and then dropped her down to her knees. Lily got in position and Aubrey slouched down on the couch, planting her legs on either side of Lily and scooting her hips forward to shove her pussy right in Lily's face. Lily started to go for it, but the move was quickly finished by Aubrey grabbing the back of her head and pulling her in. Lily's mouth locked onto Aubrey's pussy and started eating her out with urgent enthusiasm.

Lily ate Aubrey, Natalie sucked my cock, and everyone that could stared at Emilia. I was quietly enjoying Natalie's mouth slowly going up and down my cock while she watched Emilia out the side of her eye, but then I turned and saw Brie still sitting on the couch. She was watching the entire group all at once, holding back from doing anything.

"Jealous?" I asked as I ran my hands through Natalie's hair.

"Well I'm not royalty, so I clearly can't do whatever I want," Brie said with an amused look.

"I decree you now can," I said, waving my hand to christen her.

"Hmm," Brie raised her eyebrows in thought.

Clearly she looked at Lily first, which was understandable. I was as well, taking in the sight of her blonde hair flowing down onto her shoulders and through Aubrey's fingers as she ate her pussy. Her maid costume was riding up as well, and from my position I could see the bottom of her ass exposed. But instead, Brie got up, and went for Emilia.

Emilia stopped dancing as she saw Brie approach, raising her arms up to welcome her. Brie grabbed Emilia by the waist as she closed in, and Emilia's hands went up to Brie's face. The two of them shared a very sweet kiss, and then pulled away to grin at each other. Then, Brie leaned in with a sudden swoop of her head, and began to kiss down Emilia's neck. Emilia's face brightened into a surprised smile, and her hands reached around Brie's waist. Brie did the same, wrapping her arms around Emilia's hips and then firmly gripping her ass. From the angle I was sitting at, I could see Brie's fingers digging into Emilia's perfectly thick ass. Natalie saw it too, and judging by how she kept my cock in her throat for a few seconds, she enjoyed the sight as well. I took a quick glance over to Aubrey, who was holding Lily's head with one hand at her pussy, and staring at Emilia and Brie with her mouth open, tongue at her top lip.

Brie began to sink down to her knees, kissing a trail down Emilia's body as she did. Her lips went down Emilia's chest, between her tits, and then as Brie moved her hands to Emilia's hips, down her stomach. As Brie got lower, one of her hands went to the front of Emilia's costume. The piece of fabric in the front dangled almost to the floor, and Brie reached down for the bottom of it. She gripped it between her fingers, and then began to wind it around her hand, revealing more of Emilia's legs as it rose. Brie kept it in her hand, and then slid it back around to Emilia's ass, taking the piece of cloth with. There it was. With the cloth out of the way, and the metal bikini piece draped across her lower stomach, Emilia's pussy was fully on display. Brie's eyes focused in, and then she leaned forward, pushing out her tongue and starting to lick up into Emilia's pussy.

"Fuck yeah," Aubrey said next to me as she watched Brie start to eat Emilia's pussy. I heard a whimpering moan below me, and looked down to see that Natalie, while continuing to suck my cock, was playing with her pussy with her hand shoved into her panties. Aubrey suddenly let out a deep, hard moan and then shifted sideways on the couch. She slid towards me, pulling Lily with her to keep eating her pussy, but she ended up in the same position that Natalie was in. The two of them began to take my cock in turns, sucking one at a time while they both got closer to cumming. Natalie did her very slow methodical method of sucking my cock down to the base and then using her tongue on the tip, while Aubrey just forced my cock into her throat with every pump of her face.

Soon, the sounds of all three of them began to get louder. Emilia had both hands on Brie's shoulders, her mouth hanging open in a large grin as she stood there receiving Brie's tongue. Lily kept licking Aubrey, leading to her taking a longer break from my cock so she could bite her lip and snarl her face a bit as she got closer. Natalie was more subdued as she was about to cum, as she always was. If I had had my cock in her she would have been all over me kissing and licking and biting, but instead her focus was on using her mouth on my cock and her fingers on herself.

Then, a sudden change. Brie began to push Emilia back. At first she didn't quite understand what Brie was doing, but then Emilia turned and began to back up towards me. Natalie and Aubrey saw, and both quickly moved out of the way. Aubrey went back to where she was, wrapping her thighs around Lily's face as she got closer to cumming still. Natalie moved to the end of the couch, pulling her panties off her legs and starting to use both hands on her pussy to finger and rub. I sat like normal, watching Emilia's ass being backed up, and then I saw Brie's hand reach around Emilia's legs for my cock. She grabbed it, and then worked it between Emilia's legs as she simultaneously had her sit down into my lap. My cock went up between Emilia's thighs, and then straight into her pussy.

Emilia gasped and moaned out, but before she could even do anything else, Brie was back where she was before, locking her mouth onto Emilia's pussy. Only now she was licking directly onto her clit while my cock was filling her. Brie pulled Emilia's hips forward and then back, encouraging her to start grinding on my cock, while her tongue flicked against Emilia's clit. The noises Emilia started making were louder than before, definitely being amped up by the two sources of stimulation, while next to me the other two were also increasing in volume.

I gripped the back of Emilia's costume with one hand and lifted it up much like Brie did. That gave me a wonderful view of Emilia's ass sitting in my lap as she worked her hips back and forth. Not riding, but the way she was grinding on my cock felt amazing because I was stuck all the way inside her. I couldn't see what Brie was doing, but judging from how her feet legs were pushing her forward into Emilia, she was making sure that her mouth was staying in sync with whatever movements Emilia was making.

"FUCK! YES! THERE! HARDER!" I heard shouted next to me. I turned and looked as Lily was furiously shaking her head with her tongue outstretched and shoved against Aubrey's pussy. Aubrey's eyes were fire, her teeth clenched as she breathed through her mouth at a rapid pace. Then, as almost scary as that was, her face went the complete opposite direction as she broke. Aubrey started to cum, her face turning into a joyous smile with an open mouth. She rode out her orgasm, making one long "ahhhhhh" like she'd just sank into a warm bath after a long day. When she was finished, she leaned forward and picked Lily up with her face in her hands, and then sank back onto the couch, taking Lily with her while they kissed.

On the other side of me, I felt Natalie start to twitch. Her legs jerked back up onto the couch, but she kept them spread enough that I could see exactly what she was doing to her pussy. Namely, pumping two fingers into it, while her other hand had one finger flicking her clit. Natalie's trademark sideways smirk stayed on her face as she got closer, and then she finally came, leaning her head back while her legs twitched a bit more. The whole thing was very restrained, unlike her orgasms that happened when we were fucking. Nevertheless, the sight of her pushing herself over the edge almost did the same for me.

My attention was snapped back by Emilia letting out a louder, more high-pitched moan. Both her hands went down to my knees on either side of her, giving her more leverage to pivot her hips back and forth. Brie meanwhile, had her mouth firmly locked on, licking against Emilia's clit with continuous strokes. Emilia arched her back, leading her hair to fall further down her back. I reached up and gave it a light grip, keeping her in that pose. Maybe that was what did it, or maybe it was Brie changing up what she was doing with her tongue, but Emilia suddenly let out an even louder moan that had her voice fluctuating. Everyone around watched as Emilia's turn to orgasm came, and she gyrated back and forth on my cock while Brie topped her off with her tongue. Emilia's hands lifted up and ran through her hair as she cried out again and again, and the entire time I just leaned back into the couch, grinning to myself while Emilia came on my cock.

When Emilia's orgasm finished, Brie stood up and slowly pulled her off my cock. The two of them stepped back, locking eyes and smiling before they began to kiss again. There was some reshuffling on the couch, and I watched as Aubrey turned and then began to lay back on the couch. As she did it, Lily was pulled on top of her, with Aubrey pulling on the shoulders of her costume. As Aubrey laid back on the couch she locked her legs around Lily's waist, and the motion pulled up Lily's costume further. The maid's outfit was now pulled up entirely off of Lily's thick ass. So naturally, I adjusted my stance on the couch and got right behind her. Aubrey saw me as I moved in, looking past Lily's face as the two of them kissed. She gave me a suggestive wink, and then reached down and put her hand on Lily's ass. Then, two tiny smacks onto Lily's ass. She was egging me on. I of course already had the same idea, and gripped my cock to guide it to Lily's pussy.

Lily didn't know it was coming. Or at least she didn't know the exact moment it would happen. So when my cock first pressed against her opening and then started to slip in, her reaction was a very surprised twitch of her entire body. Not that she could go anywhere with Aubrey's legs locking her in place. The two of them kept kissing while Lily's sudden gasp went straight into Aubrey's mouth. Aubrey pulled back far enough to get a good look at Lily's face as my cock slid inside her. There was a devilish grin flashed as she saw Lily's face drop into the intense expression that only came from my cock sliding in as deep as possible while her ass was pointed straight up into the air. That look stayed there, until I started thrusting steadily into Lily's pussy, causing her to start moaning.

Lily stayed locked in place by Aubrey's legs, but Aubrey also had another idea, and began to pull at the front of Lily's costume. Lily kept herself supported, but one arm at a time had to move as Aubrey forcibly pulled the sleeves of her dress down and got her tits out. Lily's moans only got more frequent when Aubrey started running her hands over her tits and then squeezing both of her nipples. At this point I had both my hands on Lily's ass, holding onto it to keep her in place along with Aubrey. Each thrust of mine had my hips clapping into her ass with a hard smack, and from where I was standing I could see my cock stretching out her lips.

"Ohhhh ohhhhh oooooh," Lily let out a very vocal series of moans that almost sounded like she was about to start singing them out, but instead she just had her arms buckle a little as my cock railed into her from behind. Aubrey gave her nipples one final squeeze as Lily made the noise, and that set her off. Lily's head flipped back, staring at the ceiling and spilling blonde hair all over her back as she started to cum. I kept thrusting into her throughout, definitely feeling her pussy tighten as she orgasmed while sandwiched between myself and Aubrey.

Lily's orgasm finally slowed down and then faded away. I pulled out of her pussy slowly enough to watch her lips grip my cock one more time. As I finished pulling out of her, Lily's head fell down into the couch, leaving Aubrey to stare up at me with her head beside Lily's and flash a very saucy grin. I turned and sat back down on the couch, catching my breath for just a few seconds, knowing that that wasn't even a priority because of how desperate my cock was to cum again. I was just about to start scanning for a new target to approach, but then my view was quickly blocked by Brie approaching again. She must have wanted to be first in line after I was finished with Lily, because she instantly appeared in front of me, and then bent over at the waist while locking eyes with me.

"I'm next, right?" Brie said as she bent down. Before I even answered she was lowering her mouth down to my cock. I let her slide her lips down and back up a few times, just to make sure she got the taste of Lily she wanted, and then answered.

"You are now, lose the suit," I said, staring at her bent over ass in that suit blue material. Brie lifted her mouth off my cock and looked up at me again.

"No time," she said with a smirk on her face. Then, she reached down with both hands, and gripped her suit between her legs. She pulled it outward, and then with a twist of her hands, began to pull it in two different directions. One tear was heard as the inseam of the suit ripped, and then Brie reached her fingers inside the newly made hole in order to make it bigger. More ripping was heard, and then Brie looked up at me with a very pleased look on her face, before stepping up to the couch and mounting my lap. One knee went on either side of my as her suit was split down the middle, giving me a perfect view of her pussy while the rest of the suit was intact.

Brie reached down with both hands to grip my cock, and then moved her hips right over the top of it. She held it in place just long enough for the tip to make a connection with her pussy, and then she let go as she started to lower herself down. Her eyes closed and her mouth opened into a wide open smile as she sank down onto it. For a moment she just sat there with my cock filling her up, but then she leaned in and started to kiss me. My hands went around and gripped her ass through her suit, and Brie put both hands on the back of the couch.

She started riding my cock, picking her hips up and then dropping herself back down on top of it. All the while our lips stayed connected, and as we made out harder and our tongues more aggressively attacked each other's mouth I realized that I could taste Emilia's pussy still on the outskirts of her lips. Not that Brie was sloppy, she just didn't care to wipe her mouth after another girl's wetness was all over it. The same reason she would have me cum all over her stomach and her tits and then just lay there, enjoying the sight of it.