Halloween Party at the Lodge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're here!" Karen exclaimed, "Finally, you can help us find some clues."

"We were just looking over here..." Milana stated as she turned and started walking. As she spun around I noted that when her skirt blew up, there was no sign of panties on underneath it. Karen didn't turn at the same time Milana did, instead she just pushed herself into me and began kissing my lips, hard. Then we turned and began to walk together. Karen's gogo boots clicked on the walkway as she eyed me from the side. Milana led us back to the deck chairs and then looked back at me.

"It was right down here..." Milana said, and then bent over at the waist, pushing her perfectly thick ass out. Her skirt was so short that the bottom of her ass was peaking out.

"Good idea," I said, turning to Karen with a smirk, "Let's check it out."

I walked up behind Milana and sat in one of the deck chairs, turning myself to face her, and ending up at face-level with her ass. Karen got down next to me, and nodded with a suggestive wink at Milana's ass. I took both hands and began to run them up Milana's thighs, until they came to her skirt. The short flap of skirt covering the rest of her ass flipped upward as I pushed it out of the way, revealing the rest of her ass.

"Jinkies," Milana said with a perfect cartoon naivete, "Did you find something?"

"Yep," I said bluntly. That was all I said before I shoved my face forward into Milana's ass and thighs, sticking my tongue out and feeling my way between her thighs until I found her pussy.

"Ohh, good find, that's...ohhhhh," Milana's face dropped the pretense of her character. My tongue started to slide back and forth across her pussy while my hands took a firm grip of her ass, trying and failing to grab all of it at once. I heard her let out a gasp as my tongue slid inside her pussy, and her hands quickly scrambled for the chair in front of her for leverage.

Karen was watching with amusement before she began to stroke my cock a little. I was bent at an awkward angle, so I decided to help her out. I moved my hands from Milana's ass around to the front of her thighs, and began to pull her with me as I leaned back in the flat deck chair. Milana stumbled backwards with me, and then swung one leg over my head before basically mounting my entire face. My view was thoroughly blocked by her thick thighs and ass for a moment, but then Milana bent forward and I could see above me again.

Milana got into a 69 position, while Karen kneeled down beside the chair. Two tongues began to slide along my shaft as my own tongue went on a frenzy on Milana's pussy. I felt the vibration of her vocalizing more than a few "mmm" sounds against my cock as she kissed and licked it, and felt Karen's lips suck at the tip several times.

Soon they were both sucking freely. Karen would slide down deep and then pop back up, fast enough for her red hair to tumble against my skin as she did. Then, Milana would take a turn, sucking it down her throat and then pulling back while breathing heavily all over my cock. Me eating her pussy only seemed to make her want it harder.

Milana would pant a few times, and then grab the bottom of my shaft and angle my cock in a way that let her shove it into her throat multiple times in quick succession. I slapped Milana's ass above me and watched the wave as I ate her pussy. When I heard her scream out louder, I did it again, and then moved my hand to finger her pussy.

I had only done that a moment when Milana leaned up higher again. I couldn't see what she was doing, but I felt her teasing her pussy with her fingers as they fought with my tongue for her clit.

"Fuck...I've gotta..." Milana said nothing else, instead she pulled her pussy off my face and began to crawl down my body on the chair. Karen pulled my cock out of her mouth and watched as Milana mounted me, facing away. Karen reached for Milana and grabbed her waist, and I realized she was unhooking her skirt. Karen tossed it aside and I now had an amazing view of Milana's ass, leading down to her orange thigh highs.

Karen grabbed my cock as Milana began to lower herself down, dropping her thick thighs low on either side of me as she filled herself with my cock, moaning as she did. She came to a stop and then leaned forward, grabbing the base of the chair. I stared at her thick ass as she began to rock it back and forth. Each time she took my cock with her, bending it forward before she pushed back and filled herself up again. Between her ass moving and the way my cock was stretching out her pussy, it was an amazing sight.

After doing the slow and steady back and forth for a few moments, Milana straightened up and began to ride my cock up and down. Karen moved up against Milana, standing above her and looking down as Milana lifted herself up and dropped back down onto my cock. Karen was clearly enjoying the motion of Milana's tits bouncing up and down, and wanted more. While Milana kept working my cock, Karen reached down and lifted her sweater over her head to expose Milana's heavy tits. In the moment I was upset I couldn't see them, but the way Milana was moving on my cock made up for it.

Leaning down again, Karen put her mouth to Milana's tits as she changed her motion again. Karen caressed one of Milana's breasts and then licked one of her nipples. Milana began to grind back and forth, and her hand went down to her clit as she gyrated on my cock. I smacked her ass one more time for encouragement.

With the three of us all working at it, Milana began to cum in no time. Karen went from nipple to nipple, kissing and licking each one. Milana kept her fingers on her clit as she rode my cock. And I continued to slap Milana on the ass, causing a very pleased cry to come out of her each time. When she did cum, the balancing act she had going was thoroughly disrupted, and she almost fell off me as she screamed out.

Milana ended up leaning back as she finished her orgasm, with me catching her by the shoulders at first, and then letting her lay back on my chest. With my cock still inside her, I wrapped my arms around her from behind and gripped her tits, listening to the post-orgasm moans she was letting out. She let out one more hard one as my cock finally slipped out, and then she climbed off me with great effort, her thick legs shaking a bit as she regained her balance.

Karen looked at me as I sat up. Milana took a couple steps away, now naked except for her orange thigh highs. I pointed to the deck chair next to me, and Karen laid down in it. She sat and stretched out her long, perfectly lithe legs, crossing one over the other. Even in the dim light they were so lovely and pale I had to take a moment to appreciate the sight of them. Her purple Daphne dress began not even halfway down her thighs, and since she left out the leggings part, they were bare all the way down to her purple high heels.

As I approached, Karen looked up at me while running her foot along her calf. She bit her lip, and then twirled a lock of her red hair with her fingers. I began to lower myself down to the chair on top of her, and with one deft move, Karen swung her leg up and over my head. I was only on my knees in the chair, and we both seemed to agree that position would work. Karen dropped her one leg on my shoulders, and then spread her other leg to the side. With both hands, she reached down to her hips and hiked her dress up a little higher. She had also chosen to forego wearing panties. After she had her dress hiked up enough that she had free range of motion with her petite thighs, Karen lifted her other leg and brought it up to my other shoulder.

Karen waited expectantly with her legs propped up on my shoulders as I gripped my cock and brought it to her pussy. She had herself held up with her hands, bending herself into a U-shape, but as soon as my cock pressed against her pussy and split her lips open as it started to slid in, Karen sank back down in the chair. I gripped my hands around her thighs below me, and started to shove my cock in.

I felt Karen's leg muscles tighten up as I started fucking her, but that was what I wanted. I let my hands wander her legs freely as I thrust into her hard and fast, not wasting any time. Karen moaned below me, at first putting her hands through her red hair, but once she realized how hard this was going to be, she reached back and grabbed the top of the chair she was laying on.

As I started to build up my speed and thrust into her harder, Karen started to pant and moan as she stared up at me face between her ankles. The angle I had was shoving my cock straight into her, and the free range of motion she had with her legs made it very conducive to twitching and wanting to thrash her legs around more. I kept them held up though, gripping her slender calves and and keeping them on my shoulders for the moment. Karen's eyes widened, and I felt her legs tighten up even more.

"Ohh my god," Karen said, somewhat frazzled in her voice, "Holy...fuck!"

She moaned louder, tipping her head back. Suddenly I felt her legs turn in, and both her purple high heels suddenly hooked behind my head as Karen thrashed around again. It was just a little more leverage as she began to throw her body back and forth. I kept thrusting the same speed as it was obviously working. She cried out again, her arms flexing above her head as she held on tightly.

"Gonna cum, gonna cum..." she began to repeat under her breath. I released her legs and grabbed her down by the waist, lifting her up just a couple inches to rail her pussy straight on. Karen released my head with her heels and spread her legs, putting one off to the side while the other kept pointing straight up.

Then, her body jerked again, causing her to arch her back upward as she breathed in heavily.

"Ohhhhhh..." Karen moaned out in a long continuous breath as an orgasm ran through her body. Her legs began to shake, and as I continued, they shook harder. The leg up in front of me twitched so hard that she accidentally kicked her high heel off. I grabbed her by the ankle with one hand and rammed my cock into her through the rest of her shaking.

Karen soon hit the chair with a final moan, laying back and dropping her legs down like wet noodles. Milana reappeared and squirmed into the chair next to her, naked and laying face up. I stood up and walked to the top of the chair above them, and saw Milana tip her head back with her mouth open.

Naturally, I moved my cock down and slid it down her throat. Milana ran her hands down her body in a tease as I did, and Karen saw the same thing, and copied. I did the same to her, and then began to quickly go back and forth between the two. It didn't take long for the feeling of fucking both their mouths, and the sight of Milana playing with her tits and her pussy, to make me cum again. I pulled out, and began to blow down onto the two of them.

Milana giggled happily as a thick rope flew down her chest and landed right across one of her tits. Karen craned her head outward to catch what she could, and caught the next blast on her face as her tongue waggled for it. Milana laid there, already smearing the cum she'd received into her tit with one hand, when another splashed down on her neck and collarbone. The last spurt was harder, and covered more distance, landing partially on Karen's face and the rest going down onto her dress. The dark purple seemingly absorbed it in the light until Karen scraped it off with her fingernail and put it to her mouth. Milana grabbed her's as well, pulling it into one hand and then reaching down to rub it all over her pussy. The two leaned in to kiss again, Milana kissing and playfully licking the remaining cum off Karen's face.

"So, what was the actual clue I was looking for?" I said with a laugh.

"OH! Shit, yeah," Milana started, "Follow the white rabbit."

"What?" I paused, staring down at them, "That's it?"

"Mhm," Karen said before the two rolled into each other again. Karen wrapped one long leg around Milana's thick waist, and the two began to makeout again. I headed back inside the house toward the main foyer. A 'white rabbit' could be a costume, or a drawing, or someone playing that song. It couldn't have been Kat, her bunny outfit was black, not white. I wandered back into the house in thought, coming into the foyer. I was almost turning to go up the main stairwell when I saw a shape standing in front of the door to the study. Even though I was across the massive main hall of the house, I'd recognize those top-tier legs anywhere. It was Anna Kendrick, standing with one knee slightly popped in a cute pose of her Hogwarts uniform.

"You're not a white rabbit," I said as I crossed to meet her.

"No I'm not, but I do have a problem," Anna said as she sweetly folded her arms behind her back.

"Yeah?" I asked as I closed in, getting very close. Anna just looked up at me with that adorable crinkle in her nose and then nodded.

"In there," Anna gestured to the study, "There are two dark witches. Who knows what kind of dark magic they're up to?"

"Well that sounds dangerous," I said matter-of-factly, "What are we supposed to do?"

"Luckily," Anna revealed something she'd had tucked under her arm, pulling out a long wooden wand, "I have this. Fairly certain we can capture the two of them."

"Excellent, lead on," I said as I ushered Anna towards the door. Whatever the white rabbit was would have to wait. There was no way I could walk away from Anna. Not when she was in that outfit. The skirt was very short, allowing her wonderful legs to be shown off all the way down to the heels she was wearing. And although she had on the correct button-up shirt and tie, I could tell from how tight it was that she had no bra on underneath. Anna turned and began to walk toward the door, teasing my by first running the tip of the wand down my chest. It felt odd, almost as if it was too firm to be just a wooden stick. I brushed off the thought, because I was distracted by Anna's legs moving.

The two of us approached the French doors to the study, and then went through them simultaneously. As soon as we crossed into the room, we were greeted by a very appealing sight. Cara Delevingne had Ashley Benson laid out on my desk, with Cara bending over on top of her. Both were wearing black witchy-style dresses, with very thin material draped over their entire bodies, and at the moment Ashley's was pulled off her body over her shoulders to expose her tits, and up around her waist to show her pussy. Cara had her mouth on one of Ashley's nipples, and two of her fingers in Ashley's pussy.

"So what do we do with these two?" I asked Anna as we looked at them.

Anna gave a flourish of her wand and then pointed it at the two of them, "Imperio!" she giggled to herself. Cara and Ashley both straightened up immediately, as if Anna had commanded them to stop and listen. "Anything we want."

I stared at Cara and Ashley as they waited patiently for us. Cara's fit body was always fun to have, but something about Ashley already having her dress half off her body made her all the more appealing.

"In that case," I said as I closed in on Ashley, "This one can use her mouth on me, and her dark witch friend can for you as well."

Ashley had on a very dark lipstick, and as I got closer I could make out that it was a deep purple. Cara must have been wearing the same shade as well, because Ashley's neck, as well as her decolletage and one of her tits, had smears that looked like Cara's lips working their way down. Ashley's intense eyes stared me down as I got close to her, and as soon as I was about 2 steps away, she slowly went down to her knees. Anna walked past me, happily hopping up onto the desk before she spread her legs, and Cara moved in to do the same.

Ashley's purple lips parted, and she started to suck my cock into her mouth, going down so slowly that at first I wasn't sure she was going to move past the tip. But she did, and then continued downward with the same unhurried pace. Her hands folded around her stomach, and I realized she was keeping her dress from slipping off the rest of the way. I didn't mind, because it did nothing to block my view of her very nice tits.

Behind Ashley, Cara had moved in on Anna, staying on her knees and putting both hands on Anna's thighs. Cara's face was mostly obscured by Anna's skirt, but I knew a slow methodical pussy-eating when I saw one. And that was just from looking at Cara; Anna meanwhile had already tilted her head back and began to moan quietly. Cara was building up the tease, starting slow and not directly on Anna's clit yet. I kept watching the two of them while I reached down to Ashley's head. After gripping a handful of blonde hair I began to pump her mouth onto me faster, which she continued herself, desperately sucking deep and fast.

Anna and I made eye contact, both grinning and enjoying the sight of our respective girls on each other. While it was hot watching Anna get her pussy licked, that outfit was pressing two many buttons for me to resist that long.

"Do you think we should switch it up?" I asked Anna while Ashley continued sucking quickly. When Anna bit her lip and nodded, I quickly moved away from Ashley and left her on her knees. Cara turned away from Anna and began to move, but I brushed right past her and threw myself at Anna. I grabbed her around the waist as she sat on the desk and pressed my lips onto hers.

"Mmmmm," Anna let out a surprised moan into my mouth, wrapping one leg behind me. We didn't fully break the kiss, but Anna spoke against my lips, "I thought you meant you wanted her."

"I wanted you," I said as I let my hands run down her thighs. Anna gave an appreciative giggle into my mouth, and then turned her head to speak to Cara and Ashley.

"You two, 69," Anna commanded.

"Right here," I pointed to the rug next to the desk beside us. "It'll give us a good view."

Anna gripped my cock and started to pull it into her pussy before I was even finished talking. I shoved it in under her skirt and inside her as she let out a wonderful moan, and wrapped her legs around me. I started thrusting slowly, continuing to kiss while my hands moved along her body. After going back up her thighs I moved them to her shirt. I gave the Hogwarts tie a mock tug, and then threw it back over her shoulder. Anna looked at me hungrily while my hands went to the buttons of her shirt. I undid the first one, and then the second, giving me a very nice view of Anna's cleavage.

I was just about to move to the next button, when Anna's hands got there first. Instead of undoing it, Anna gripped the opening of her shirt and just tore it open, sending a couple buttons flying and exposing her entire chest. The shirt hung open, and Anna reached for her tie and undid the simple knot before slowly pulling it free of her collar.

Anna's tits and entire chest showed in the frame of the open shirt, and she gripped the tie with both hands before swinging it over my head. I felt it catch me by the back of my neck, and Anna pulled me in to her chest. While I kept thrusting, I began to lick and suck one of her nipples, leading to Anna's legs tightening around me harder.

I glanced next to us, and Cara and Ashley were doing as told. Cara was laying on the floor with Ashley on top of her. Ashley's head was down between Cara's legs, while Cara was partially propping herself up to get a better angle, allowing her to lick both Ashley's pussy and her asshole.

"Fuck...where is..." Anna said between moans. She leaned back as I kept licking her nipples, and began to grope behind her on the desk. She grabbed something behind her, and then yelped in excitement as she found it. I stopped for just a moment to see what she was doing, and she raised her wand between the two of us with a smirk.

"Gonna charm them into doing something else?" I said as the two of us looked over to Cara and Ashley. Cara's mouth was very roughly sucking at Ashley's clit, and Ashley was moaning between Cara's legs, trying and failing to lick her back as aggressively.