Halloween Party at the Lodge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not that that would work here. Aside from the hole she made for me to fuck her, there was not a speck of skin showing off Brie's body lower than her neck. But as Brie kept staring down at me with that look on her face that said she loved riding my cock as much as anything, I knew I still had one target that would work.

Brie furiously rode my cock, pounding her pussy as a warmup before she began to use her fit core to grind her clit against me during. I egged her on by smacking her ass through her suit, and then squeezing both of her tits through it as well, noting she didn't have anything on underneath it judging by how hard her nopples poked through the fabric. Soon, Brie's face turned into that wonderful expression she had as she got closer. A big, wide smile, followed by a look down at me that was almost like stifling a laugh in her eyes.

"I'm gonna..." she said, and then cut herself off with a bite of her lip as her body jerked into mine hard. Then she moaned a low, rich moan that must've drained the entirety of her lungs, because she started to cum while it sounded like she was struggling to pull in a breath. Finally she did, and then pressed her tits into my face as she began to quickly let out a long series of moans.

Brie leaned back as her orgasm finished, cock still inside her even though an outside look would make it seem she was just straddling my lap. She grinned again, blonde hair having fallen down into her face, and then she climbed off. I watched her do so, not caring that her costume was now essentially wrecked, but my attention was then literally grabbed again.

Aubrey gripped me by the shoulders and pulled me on top of her, wrapping her legs around me much the same way she did to Lily. Like it was a reflex, I gripped my cock and worked it into her pussy as we settled back down onto the couch. Aubrey bit down on my shoulder once as she felt it slide in, and then went to do the same to my ear before saying,

"Hard, fast, I'm already like halfway there."

I did as she said, pounding her pussy down into the couch cushion as her thighs kept her locked against me. I couldn't even pull out fully with each thrust, as she would just lift herself off the couch along with my hips. So I gave short, hard thrusts into her pussy as fast as I could. Aubrey moaned and made almost angry noises into my ear, and also gave in between harmless but very attention grabbing bites to my neck, ears, and shoulders.

After a minute or so of thrusts she unhooked her legs from me and just lifted them up into the air, laying one ankle on the back of the couch and letting the other spread far to the side. I took the chance and started to give her deeper thrusts, sliding all the way into her pussy each time. Aubrey was flexing everything she could in the moment. I felt her pussy tighten as she did her kegels and gripped my cock continuously. It just made me ram into her harder, easily splitting her open still because of how wet she was.

Aubrey reached both hands back and gripped the arm of the couch, lifting herself up higher at the waist and making it easier for me to get in deep. Her eyes were locked on me, almost like she was mad at me. But it was in her own way, which mostly meant she was mad at herself for not cumming yet.

She didn't have to wait much longer. After a few more thrusts, Aubrey's facade melted away. Her mouth opened in silent shock, her eyes widened, and she began to convulse and shake in the legs. That was it. I shoved my cock into her pussy one more time and then reached down to grab her hips, holding her down while I kept moving and she tried to squirm away. Not that she actually wanted to mind you, Aubrey just had a tendency to send herself spasming in various directions while she came. One night while fucking her prone she discovered it was so much better if she could be held down and fucked to completion before her body jolted her out of place. She pulled the arm of the couch and threatened to slide out from under me, but not once my hands were holding her down by the waist.

Aubrey jerked her body underneath me several times as the orgasm pumped through her body. As always, she was grateful to be held down, looking up at me when she was finished with a particularly sweet smile. Then she grabbed me by the back of the head and pulled my down for another kiss. I returned, but meanwhile I was still slowly sliding my cock into her, no longer pounding but definitely still fucking her.

"Did you not even fucking cum?" Aubrey said with faux offense in her voice. I shake my head, feigning immense disappointment, and Aubrey slapped my chest a couple times.

"Get off," Aubrey said as she pushed me off her, "Stand up."

I did so at once, knowing that whenever Aubrey started bossing me around it could only end up good for me. Aubrey slid off the couch and stood up as well. First she reached for Lily and put her on her knees in front of me. Then she did the same for Emilia who was still nearby. Brie and Natalie saw the idea and quickly joined in as well. Aubrey hunched down behind the rest of them, making it so there were 5 women on their knees in front of me.

Aubrey lead the charge, leaning in between Brie and Natalie before she slid her mouth down onto my cock. She sucked my cock halfway down as she leaned forward, pumping her mouth back and forth while the other four looked up hungrily. Aubrey was soon joined by Lily and Brie, who flanked my cock on either side and stretched their tongues out to start licking and kissing the shaft. Behind them, Natalie and Emilia kissed a few times as they waited their turn. Aubrey popped her mouth off, and it was quickly grabbed by Brie, who sucked in the tip and then slid her mouth down while Lily continued to lick along the shaft. Aubrey stayed where she was, staring up at me and letting her hands freely wander to whoever she wanted. She felt up Lily's tits one at a time, and then reached down to give Brie's pussy a rub between her legs.

Brie pulled herself back just as Aubrey shoved her lips forward, and the two made out hard while Lily took over. The blonde l looked up at me as she worked her mouth up and down, and then stood there still while I thrusted into it a few times. Behind her, Emilia and Natalie had stopped kissing, and I watched as Natalie reapplied her lipstick, and then handed it over to Emilia. The two of them moved forward, lips freshly-coated with a blood red color. Natalie moved in first, those seductive eyes staring up at me as she moved in next to Lily, nonchalantly kissing at the shaft of my cock. Emilia did the same, although her enthusiasm made it more of a smiling seduction as she pressed her lips to my shaft. Lily slid back, and Natalie and Emilia both took a turn sucking my cock down to the base. Natalie moved her mouth down slowly and then held it there, flexing her lips around my shaft, and then pulled away. She smirked as she did, and looked at my cock to see a dark red ring where her lips smeared her lipstick.

Emilia pressed herself forward next, and began to pump her mouth down. Without breaking away from her makeout with Brie, Aubrey reached up and grabbed the back of Emilia's head, and then set to pushing her forward into my cock with a slow rhythm. The motion just made Emilia deep throat my cock over and over and over again, but this was definitely not an issue for Emilia. When Aubrey stopped, Natalie came forward again as Emilia pulled back, and the two began to makeout with the tip of my cock between their wonderfully red lips.

The sharing continued briefly, but the constant flow of different mouths desperately trying to get a taste of my cock made it hard to hold out. The five of them noticed as well, and soon they had all positioned themselves so at least their tongues could touch my cock. One of them would suck halfway down or so, while the others flicked their tongues along my shaft and waited their turn. I went from mouth to mouth, either letting them suck however they wanted, or grabbing a handful of hair and fucking their mouths with several thrusts.

It didn't take long for me to near orgasm again. They all saw it too, and soon I had five perfect faces aligning themselves close together underneath me, all with tongues stuck out. Emilia and Brie had reached up, and were jerking my cock, while Natalie sucked the tip the last few times it needed. The two hands jerked in tandem as I started to cum, sending a massive initial spurt out to land on Brie and Aubrey's faces. They next pointed my cock, moving it as one not unlike how multiple hands would move a finder on a Ouija bored. Anyone could have done it, but the next blast was directed straight at Emilia's face, shooting a rope onto her lip only to have it fall down her chin. Natalie and Lily came together next, tilting their heads up further and sharing the blast that was laid between their mouths with a kiss.

The rest was jerked out indiscriminately into whoever's mouth was lucky enough to be near at the time, as the group devolved back into each trying to suck again. Emilia's marked face sucked the tip as Aubrey leaned into her and attempted to kiss alongside Emilia's lips, before the two of them pressed their tongues together to share what they already had. Lily stretched out her tongue and ran it up and down my shaft, while Brie watched and waited until she was done to grab Lily for another makeout. Natalie meanwhile was just raking cum from her lips into her mouth with her tongue.

I began to step back, leaving the 5 to kiss and share among themselves as I made my way back to the bar. I looked around the lounge and realized that most of the women had left during the previous activities. Which reminded me that there were supposed to be various "themed" rooms according to Anna. I decided I should finally head out, as they would all be waiting. Anya would be waiting.

But first I decided to hit the bar one more time for a topper. One more drink would help, I told myself, and going to the bar had nothing to do with the fact that it held the last two women in the room I hadn't gone to yet. Elizabeth Olsen sat at the bar in her black Holly Golightly dress, tall gloves draped up her arms. Behind the bar, Kat Dennings was still wearing her perfect recreation of a Playboy bunny outfit.

"Did you want another drink?" Kat asked as she leaned down onto the bar, showing off the insane amount of cleavage her outfit was creating.

"Yes please," I said as I came up to the bar next to Lizzy. I turned to her, as she looked at me with a grin of her own, "You're still here?"

"Where else would a gal like me go?" Lizzy smirked and lifted her glass in her velvety black gloved hands to take a drink, raising her eyebrows.

"I'm not sure," I said as I started to run my hand up her leg, "I remember some line in your movie about the powder room."

"But you don't get service in there," Lizzy said as the two of us watched Kat mix a drink. I kept my hand running up her leg, and then moved it to her hip, feeling nothing but smooth material against her skin.

"You're not wearing panties," I said with a pleased look at the deduction on my face.

"This dress makes that impossible," Lizzy said as she uncrossed her legs and spun in her stool to face me.

I reached down and began to run both hands up her calves, gripping the body of her dress and bunching it up. I took it past her knees, and Lizzy lifted herself up a bit to allow it past her thighs, and then up past her ass.

The two of us looked at each other, with Lizzy batting her eyebrows as her bare leg reached out and began to rub along my own. There was very little Lizzy had to do, just that one touch, and the very cute smile she flashed me, and I was already moving in on her. Lizzy looked down as my hands curved under her thighs and lifted them up, parting them around me. Both of her hands reached down and found my cock. I hadn't even noticed, but I was still mostly hard, and Lizzy's hands quickly teased me back to fully hard as I spread her thighs. Lizzy pulled me in with her calves wrapped behind me, and moved my cock towards her pussy. I kept her thighs lifted as I moved in, and as my cock started to slide into her, she lifted them higher and leaned back against the bar.

I started to pump into Lizzy as she leaned back and let her legs hand spread wide open. The bar stool made for quite a good angle, and I found myself starting off even faster than usual. I let my cock slide all the way into her with quick thrusts, and both of us had to look down to see how perfectly my cock was disappearing into Lizzy's pussy. Her lips were stretched out around my shaft, and as I pulled back I began to see how wet she was starting to build up on my cock. I was already glistening, even in the dim lighting of the bar.

Lizzy sat back, focusing on keeping her position on the stool while I kept fucking her. The only thing really moving was her head, swaying side to side as she bit her lip and let out whimpery moans. Kat was still behind the bar, and slid a drink across it to me before leaning down and resting her head on her hand nonchalantly. I took the drink and downed it quickly, not even pausing my thrusts into Lizzy.

Kat watched as I finished the drink and then set the glass back down on the bar, and immediately after Lizzy reached for the back of my head and pulled me in for a kiss. My lips put a stop to the moans she was making, and instead I just felt her making whimpering noises while she exhaled out her nose. I gave one particularly hard thrust, causing her to break the kiss and moan out before shoving her lips back in again.

Although watching from behind the bar was appealing in it's own way, Kat wanted a more direct view, and circled around next to us. She strutted into place beside Lizzy, and then turned Lizzy's head towards her to plant her fat, red lips right on Lizzy's. The two of them kissed several times, with Kat's tongue coming out and licking along Lizzy's glossy top lip.

Kat's own lips were red. A deep red that seemed almost black in the light of the bar. She reached into one of her wrist cuffs that made up the only thing on her entire arm, and revealed a tube of lipstick. I watched as she pulled it out and made another fresh coat on her lips, and then after she had put the tube back, sank down to her knees.

"Puh-leeease fuck that mouth," Lizzy said with an excitable tone. I pulled out of Lizzy's pussy and turned toward Kat, who immediately put both her hands on my thighs and leaned her mouth in. My cock slid down her throat in one motion while her bunny ears tickled along my stomach. Then I felt her pull back, hard, making intense effort to rake her lips along my shaft as she did. I looked down, and saw that Kat had left my cock a series of deep-red smears from her lipstick on it. She sat back on her knees with a smirk, admiring her handiwork.

She didn't do that long, as I took her by the back of the head and shoved my cock back into her mouth. Kat stared up at me, unflinching as I started to pump my cock into her mouth. I pulled back once, and then turned to shove my cock back into Lizzy a few thrusts, almost replenishing my cock with a fresh taste of her pussy for Kat. She took it down again hungrily, rubbing her hands on my thighs and then bringing them back to her costume.

Although I was watching my cock between her fat lips, Kat drew my attention elsewhere, moving her hands to her enormous tits and teasing the cleavage from her costume. Then, she slowly pulled it forward off her chest, and then peeled it down. Slowly but surely, her massive tits came into view, and Kat began to massage each one below me as I fucked her face.

I had to take advantage, seeing how slurpy and slick Kat had made my cock with her mouth. I pulled out again and moved my cock lower as Kat sat up a bit straighter. With a look on her face that said she knew how perfect they were, Kat lifted herself up and then wrapped her tits around my cock. She pumped herself up and down, jerking my slippery, lipstick-stained cock with both tits. As she continued and saw how good it actually felt on my cock by looking at my face, Kat begin to smirk while biting her lip. She bent her face down again and put her tongue out, licking the tip of my cock as she continued to jerk it up and down.

"Holy fuck," Lizzy said next to me. There was a blur out the corner of my eye, and I glanced to see she was rubbing her pussy in a frantic circle. I reached down and lifted her up from the stool to the bar itself, putting her at the perfect height. I bent forward and went between her thighs again, this time with my face. Lizzy laid back and put one leg on my shoulder, moaning as I started to lick her pussy.

Kat jerked several more times and then went back to using her mouth, slurping and making it as slick as possible. She was coating it, readying it to jerk as hard as she wanted. Her mouth glided back and forth with ease as she let her spit sloppily run out onto my shaft. I did the same to Lizzy, eating her pussy with frantic licks to take in all her taste.

Lizzy started to moan louder, and Kat began to move faster. I reached to the side and found Kat's hair to begin guiding her mouth at the perfect rhythm. I was getting close fast, and once she let me start doing that it approached all the faster.

My tongue kept at Lizzy's pussy even up to the point I knew I was about to cum. I loved eating her and hearing the gaspy, whispery moans she let out. She started to get louder, her hands playing with my hair, and then Lizzy began to take sharp breaths as her body began to fidget on top of the bar. She began to cum, and the noise from it set me off again as well.

I pulled Kat's hair twice, and she pulled her mouth off, replacing it with both hands. Taking advantage of how slippery my cock was, she began to jerk with both hands. Firm but slippery strokes went up and down my entire shaft a few times, and then I started to blow again. Kat made her own tits the target, pumping one blast onto one and then moving side to side. She pressed her arms together to lift her tits up and make sure they were completely coated, and then sucked my cock a few more times in the hope she could get some in her mouth as well. She definitely did.

Kat stood up, proudly showing off the load that had been laid across the top of her tits. Lizzy was leaning back on the bar, supporting herself with one hand, but when she saw Kat she straightened up at once. Kat and Lizzy pulled into each other, with Lizzy's mouth going straight to Kat's tits. Lizzy started to kiss while Kat leaned back and pressed her tits out, then she beckoned me forward one more time.

"Seeing as how bunnies like me are supposed to serve, I'm supposed to give you one hint," Kat whispered in my ear. "If you check out by the pool, you might find a clue where to go next."

I leaned in and gave Kat a thankful kiss on her dark lips, and then quickly headed back out into the hall. For a moment I expected to see a group of girls just waiting in the hallway for something to occur, but instead the hallway outside the lounge was quiet. I made my way into the main foyer, and then through it to the back deck, where the pool was.

It was quiet outside, the only sound aside from nightly crickets being the bubbling of the hot tub. The lighting was low, with most of it being from the dim blue lights that came from underneath the hot tub. The rest was from a series of orange Halloween pumpkin lights that the girls had hung earlier. Still, it was enough for me to make my way around, and when I stepped out onto the deck in full, I saw two shapes sitting in deck chairs. They saw me as well, and both of them instantly sprang up, revealing that one was tall and petite, while the other was shorter and very shapely.

The two stepped closer, and I saw that one of them was Karen Gillan, dressed as Daphne from Scooby Doo, and the other was Milana Vayntrub, dressed as Velma. Karen, with her perfect red hair, also had on the appropriate green scarf, and the purple dress that barely went down to her knees. Milana had a more accurate costume, but it did nothing to hamper how hot she looked. The orange sweater was very tight across her heavy tits, and the skirt she was wearing was quite short, drawing attention to the thigh-high orange stockings she had on.