Halloween Party at the Lodge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put one arm around her as she relaxed against me, and the two of us watched Emma use my cock exactly how she wanted. I teased my fingers along Kiernan's chest as we watched, and then slowly she spread her legs open, and guided my hand down. I took the hint, and let my fingers go all the way down to her panties. For a moment I just teased, rubbing her pussy through the fabric, but then I started to pull them down on one side.

Kiernan reached down to help, pulling her panties off over her garter belt, and then dropping them on my chest as she sat back. I looked down, seeing that perfectly smooth pussy below the white fabric of the garter belt, and I let my hand move down again. One mild tease of her pussy with my fingers revealed she was already dripping wet. I parted her lips with two fingers, and then slid one into her just a little.

Kiernan squirmed a bit and gave a tiny moan, while Emma began throwing her body onto my cock roughly as she let out harder moans. I took my finger from Kiernan's pussy and with the now slippery tip, began to rub it against her clit in a tiny circle. With her leaning against me I could see every reaction her body had, including her stomach tightening and her nipples hardening. I kept rubbing my finger in the same spot, and the tiny motion quickly built up a strong reaction from her.

"Oh my gooood," Kiernan said, almost laughing in disbelief as she turned her head to look at me. Her eyes rolled into her head once as she looked at me, and then she added, "You're gonna make me cum like, really fast if you just do that."

"Stop me if you don't want to cum," I said, dipping my finger down inside her again to lube up the tip. Kiernan laughed and then kissed me once before leaning back again. She laid there and cuddled against me, enjoying the motion on her clit and starting to breath heavily.

Emma meanwhile was throwing herself on my cock like she wanted to hurt herself. She would lift herself up almost all the way off, and then slam herself back down with a gasp. I'd be nervous about how hard she was going if I didn't know what a pro she was. She began to moan loudly, gritting her teeth and starting to pepper in random short bursts of words like "fuck" and "holy fuck" and then string them into sentences like "So. Fucking. Good."

Kiernan got louder as well, and began to breathe harder. I watched as Kiernan's stomach rose up and down sharply, and her legs began to twitch on the bed just a little. It was a lovely contrast, Emma throwing herself around on my cock to get herself off, while Kiernan was laying completely still and about to cum from the push of a metaphorical button.

The two of them got louder still, Kiernan while spreading her legs further apart, and Emma while running her hands up to her blonde hair and piling it on top of her head. Suddenly, Emma's mouth dropped open, and she kept it that way as she let out a series of shocked moans while grinding her pussy against my cock. Kiernan began to moan with a higher pitch, sticking her legs higher into the air as her whole body folded together. She then lay back against me, moaning again and again as she lay flat.

Emma came to a stop on my cock, her hands still in her hair while she stared down at me, panting. Kiernan's legs were shifting back and forth, her feet dragging across the bed as she let out one more moan, echoing the orgasm she'd just had. I pulled my finger off her pussy and brought it up to Kiernan's lips, where she promptly closed her mouth over it with a grin to taste her own pussy.

"Speaking of," Emma said as she watched us. She paused and pulled herself off my cock, revealing the wet mess she'd left on it. Kiernan saw what she was referring to as Emma bent back down, and then scrambled herself into the same position. Emma was barely flicking the tip of her tongue on my shaft as Kiernan got there, but one would think Kiernan thought Emma was going to hog it all.

Kiernan slid her mouth down my cock, taking almost all of it with one push as Emma backed off with a smirk. Kiernan began to slide up and down with serious dedication, moaning at the taste of Emma's pussy and going deep every single time.

"Alright showoff," Emma said with a smirk. She had taught Kiernan too well sometimes. Kiernan popped off and took a breath before Emma pressed her lips to Kiernan's. They shared a few kisses, and then Emma went down on my cock, flipping blonde hair out of the way so I wouldn't miss the sight of her lips sliding down my shaft.

I moaned and leaned back again as Emma worked her mouth in tandem with her hands. Kiernan watched with glee until Emma ended her turn and pointed my cock back to Kiernan, jerking it with both hands while Kiernan sucked the top.

"Come on," Emma said, encouraging Kiernan to move again with a tap on her shoulder, "I know what you want."

Kiernan got off me and moved along with Emma to an empty stretch of the bed. Emma sat down, crossing her legs underneath her, and then Kiernan laid back against her, resting her head in her lap.

Emma sweetly brushed Kiernan's hair off her face with her index fingers, and then lightly ran her hands down her shoulders and her chest. It was as if Emma was primping her for the prom, and she looked down at Kiernan with a pleased look on her face before she beckoned me to her. I got up and moved toward the two of them, and Kiernan pulled her legs back as I did, lifting her knees and effectively hiding her pussy behind her legs. Kiernan ran her hands up her thighs, tracing her fingers over the top of her stockings and then over the white fabric to her knees. I moved my hands in to join her, running them along the back of her calves and down to her ankles. Kiernan seemed to enjoy it, lifting her legs and pressing her feet against my chest as I ran my hands lower, to the back of her thighs.

Kiernan finally smirked as Emma let out an 'mhm' almost as if she were giving instruction. Still laying on her back and resting her head on Emma's lap, Kiernan lifted her legs up higher, and then spread them entirely. She bent her legs at the knees, and then reached her hands around the back of her thighs to hold them in place. Emma's hands teased more, going first forward onto Kiernan's knees, and then teasing up her chest to give Kiernan's perky tits a mild squeeze. I moved in, getting on my knees and moving so I was right in front of Kiernan. Her spread legs gave me the perfect space to move into, and the white material of her thigh highs and her garter belt was practically framing her pussy for me.

Kiernan and Emma both looked down at Kiernan's perfect pussy as I began to rub the tip of my cock against it. Kiernan fidgeted a bit, biting her lip with a smirk and feeling the light tickle of my cock teasing her. Then, I moved forward, and started to shove it in. Kiernan's face dropped slowly as the tip slid into her opening, and then her eyes showed the same look of disbelieving joy she always had when I first put it in.

Kiernan gripped her legs tighter as my cock filled her, looking up at me with those pleading eyes of her's that somehow begged me to be gentle at the same time they wanted me to go crazy on her pussy. I started slow, rolling my cock forward into her pussy, just enjoying the sensation of Kiernan's tightness wrapped around my cock. But it was when Kiernan let out her first sharp moan, and the first "Oh my god" came out of her mouth, I had to go harder.

Kiernan reached back behind her head, feeling for Emma, who quickly took Kiernan's hands in hers and brought them to her mouth, lovingly kissing each of Kiernan's fingers as she watched me fuck her. I leaned forward, putting my hands right where Kiernan's were behind her thighs, making sure the perfect leg spread she had would stay exactly that. The new angle gave me more leverage, and soon I was railing my cock down into Kiernan's pussy harder and faster still as she moaned gasped at each thrust.

Emma leaned forward just a bit, grinning at the noises Kiernan was making, and then kissed me on the lips again. It effectively sandwiched Kiernan between us, but it didn't stop me from shoving my cock into her again and again.

"Kiki, where do you want it?" Emma asked nonchalantly.

"Pussy," Kiernan sputtered out between moans, "Just dump it in my pussy..."

I did as she suggested and didn't pull out of her pussy the rest of the time. Kiernan laid there and took every thrust with the moans that would've made me think I was hurting her if they weren't followed with her moaning out a "fuck yes" or a "don't stop" from her lips. All the while she kept her legs up and spread with those white stockings hiding her porcelain skin.

Kiernan's enjoyment of literally whatever I gave her made it so that I couldn't take it much longer. Thrust after thrust, staring her in the eyes, watching her mouth twitch into either a moan or a wide grin. That was it. My cock built up with hard tension and I started to cum almost without warning. I moaned harder and made my thrusts faster, shorter, staying mostly deep inside her pussy. It felt so amazing to not have to pull out, and although I didn't get to paint her face like I enjoyed, knowing she felt me pumping inside her made up for it.

The look on her face as I came was more than worth it, and Emma could tell it was happening from the look on my face as well. I pulled out a bit more towards the end, giving shallow thrusts that let the rest of my cum drop out closer to Kiernan's pussy on the outside. When I had finished I stopped for a moment and then slowly pulled out. Kiernan's pussy was like a vice on my cock as I did, gripping it so hard it was squeezing the very last of my load out of my cock. When it completely exited Kiernan's pussy, I saw just a tiny bit of my cum on the outside of her pussy.

While I laid back, taking a momentary rest, Emma slid her legs out from under Kiernan and then began to crawl around. Kiernan had dropped her legs back down onto the bed, but didn't close them, and Emma quickly swooped her mouth back down to Kiernan's pussy. Emma's lips opened and then locked over the top of it, and judging by the squeal of delight Kiernan let out Emma had shoved her tongue into her. Even when Emma let Kiernan pick where she wanted me to cum, Emma was the one who ended up swallowing it.

I left the two of them to it, gathering my things up again and heading back into the hall. As I was coming through the door, I realized that now I wasn't sure what to do. The clues so far had led me here, but now what? I was about to head back to the lounge when I saw a yellow piece of paper on the floor of the hallway. Then, a little further down, I saw another one. I started to follow the trail, and it led me along the hall until I found one of the pieces of paper taped to the door of one of the bedrooms.

Taking this as an invitation, I opened the door and went inside, where my jaw promptly hit the floor.

Standing inside was Hailee Steinfeld. For a second I had to just stare at her entire presence to enjoy it. Her legs were fully on display, and her decolletage and cleavage as well.

Then when I looked closer I saw the big picture. She was Dorothy from Wizard of Oz, turned up to 11. The blue dress hung off her shoulders, emphasizing her cleavage and her decolletage as a whole. The dress was so short it was barely on her thighs. And of course, Hailee had almost perfect recreations of the Ruby Slippers on, although in this case they were stiletto heels.

Hailee topped the look off by tying her hair into the same two bushy braids from the movie, which dangled down onto her bare shoulders. But the figurative cherry on top was her lips, which were coated in a very sharp red that seemed to glitter along with her Ruby Slippers.

"Looks like someone followed the yellow brick road," Hailee said, posing with her arms, popping out her leg, and then twirling around.

"Do I get you all to myself?" I asked, looking around. "There's no sexy scarecrow waiting?"

"Nope," Hailee swished the flouncy skirt at the bottom of her dress, "Just a girl, looking for a wizard, because she really needs a cock." She paused, and then crinkled her face into a giggle, "You know what I mean."

"I do," I said with a chuckle of my own.

I leaned in to kiss Hailee, and pressed my lips against her's while reached around and grabbing her by the ass through her dress. We kissed several times, passionately, before she backed away with another smile.

"Easy now," she reached up with one hand and wiped a finger across my bottom lip. She pulled it away and showed me the tip, which had a light smear of her lipstick on it.

As soon as I saw it, Hailee curled part of her mouth into a smirk, and then leaned back in. Her lips slowly came to my neck, and then began to lightly kiss to my shoulders, and then my chest. Most were light pecks that didn't leave anything behind, but every few kisses Hailee would press her lips firmly against me, leaving red lip stains randomly across my chest. Both her hands went against my abs, and she started to back me up while her mouth continued. I watched the ruby slippers step slowly as her smooth, tan legs gracefully moved along with me, and soon she had me up against the edge of the bed.

It seemed she was about to push me to sit down, but before she could I reached down and grabbed her by the backs of her thighs. Hailee yelped with delight as I lifted her up with ease, and then spun us around. I set her down on the bed instead, sending her braids to flip behind her back as she looked up at me with those ruby lips. They were still as red as before, and still as shiny.

She sat there and looked up at me, locking her eyes on me while her hands went back to my pants. Her tongue licked her cherry top lip, and her hands started to pull my pants down in one smooth motion. My cock flipped out, already rock hard again, and Hailee looked down at it with a very hungry look on her face.

I stood there and watched as she spun herself around on the bed. She laid on her stomach, sticking her legs out behind her and gripping the edge of the bed as her head came just off the top of it. Then she looked up at me again with a happy smirk on her face, raising her legs one at a time behind her. It drew attention to her ruby heels, then her amazing calves, and then to the back of her thighs. I barely noticed when she started to move her mouth in again. She only did for a moment before she stopped herself.

"Whoops," she said, reaching back into a pocket on the front of her dress underneath her. "Almost forgot."

She revealed a tube of lipstick in her hand, and then made a show of popping the cap, reinforcing the coat on her lips, kissing her lips at me, and then closing it again. The coat she had on was still amazing, but her touching it up somehow made it even better.

She leaned her head in again, tilting it to the side and looking up at me as she brought her mouth to my cock. She pursed her lips in a kiss right as she closed in, and then planted her lips on the tip. Then she flexed her lips out a bit before bringing them back together over the tip, making a purposeful red smear as she did. She looked down at it, and then up at me again. She batted her eyebrows once, and then went back down.

Right away she started to slide her mouth down deep, sucking it in and craning her head forward to get all of it she could. She slid back, and then reached forward, pulling me closer. It made the default placement of my cock with the tip in her mouth, and gave her a comfortable reach to give deeper as she lay on her stomach.

Hailee started to slide down further, and then back up. I looked down and watched her mouth leave my cock, leaving deep red smears along my shaft. She looked up at me again with a neutral, open expression on her face, almost as if she was questioning if this felt good. She was teasing. She knew what I liked, and when she pulled back to run her tongue along my shaft, she could tell I wanted her right back where she was.

She ran her tongue along my shaft, and then swirled it around the tip, making my cock shiny and adding to the red streaks she had already left. Then she began kissing down the shaft again. One tease after another. Then she brought her hand to her hair, pulling one of her braids back over her shoulder to meet the other one. That's when inspiration struck.

I moved my hips to push my cock back against Hailee's lips, and she opened her mouth to let it slide in. I pushed about halfway into her mouth, and her hands tightened their grip on the bed as she looked up at me. Then, with both hands, I reached up and grabbed her Dorothy braids. Hailee's eyes widened, and then I slowly but firmly began to pull them towards me. Hailee's head moved with them, bringing her mouth down further and pushing my cock into her throat.

Hailee lifted her feet higher, almost touching her ruby slippers against her ass. Her red fingernails dug into the bed, and those red lips stayed firmly locked around my shaft as I started to fuck my own cock with her mouth. I felt vibrations that had to be from her mouth on my cock, tiny moans she was trying to let out. I continued to pull her head in and then began to thrust forward at the same time. Hailee's eyes stayed fixed up at me as I watched my cock slide past her ruby lips again and again. The lipstick was starting to wear off onto my cock at an alarming rate.

Hailee took all of it with her aroused submission. Her hands stayed gripping the bed, until my hands twirled her hair around my fists, giving her a shorter leash as I kept fucking her mouth. Then I saw one of her hands slide down, underneath her stomach on the bed. I saw her thighs part, her ruby slippers popping up slightly as she opened her legs. She was playing with her pussy as I played with her mouth.

Her head started to move faster and faster, and soon I released her hair to let her do it at her own pace. She was going fast, and sliding down deep, but I started thinking more about her pussy. I bent forward and reached down, grabbing the skirt of her dress and bunching it up in my hand. It lifted just high enough to reveal her amazingly toned ass, and that she had her fingers curled down into her pussy from underneath her.

"Do you want me to fuck you now?" I said as my hand slid down onto her ass.

"Yesplease-" Hailee said it as one word, cutting herself off by swallowing my cock again.

I pulled back from her mouth, marveling at the slippery mess of red lipstick streaks she had left on it, while Hailee quickly scrambled up. She sat upright on the bed, her legs dangling off it, and I moved back in before she could move again. I grabbed her legs and flipped them up, pointing her legs up and resting her ankles on my shoulders, putting those ruby slippers on either side of my head. I leaned forward, and Hailee bent herself together, easily bringing her thighs up. She grabbed me by the shoulders and pulled me in close enough for a kiss. She had no complaints stretching her legs up, so I held her in place by the back with one hand, while the other guided my cock into her pussy.

With no hesitation and no tease, I shoved my cock into her pussy and started to thrust with a hard, steady rhythm. Hailee moaned into my mouth as we kept kissing, grabbing me by the shoulder and head to keep me pulled into the position. Her abs were flexed tightly, as she was essentially holding herself in a deep crunch with my help, but it was worth it for how deep I could get my cock into her while also giving her mouth something to do.

Hailee continued kissing me as we fucked, but the kisses themselves were often little more than her moaning with her lips pressed against me. With our faces so close, I could see and hear every tiny facial movement Hailee made, and they were often her mouth twitching into a a pleased smile at the beginning of a thrust. Then at one point, her mouth opened, and her sweet, hot breath went right into my face as our foreheads pressed together.

1...45678...10