Halloween Party at the Lodge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead of answering, Anna put the tip of her wand up onto her outstretched tongue, and gave it one long lick. Then she pressed a button that I had previously not even noticed, and the wand suddenly jolted to life. It began to vibrate loud enough for me to hear. Anna turned it around in her hand and then put it down to her clit, teasing the tip of the wand against it as she squealed with the initial shockwave against her clit.

"Oh my god," Anna let out as she lifted her head up to stare at the ceiling. She buzzed the wand along her clit, barely moving it as my cock continued to slide into her pussy again and again. I brought my mouth back to her nipples and reached around for her hips to hold her in place.

As I thrust my cock into her, I could vaguely feel the vibration on my cock while she played with her clit. It added a certain sensation I felt as I was fucking her, even if I knew it was her doing it to herself for her own benefit.

"Ohhohoh my goood," Anna yelped out, "This feels really fucking good."

Anna half laughed and half moaned as I went faster. Her legs released from around me and she lifted them up to spread them entirely. It let me see just how much my cock was spreading her pussy, and how tightly she was gripping me. It also allowed her to buzz her clit in a wider circle. She held her legs open and continued to use the vibrator on her clit, and as I leaned back to get a better look at the sight I knew I was getting close.

Anna, with her legs spread open, her shirt ripped open, her tits out, a toy at her clit, and my cock in her pussy, had a look on her face that perfectly illustrated how she felt at the whole situation. Her face tightened up once as she moaned again, and then she grinned and nodded.

"Yep, gonna cum, gonna cum...OH!" Anna twitched her hips forward on the desk as she started to cum, buzzing her clit during. Out of nowhere, I felt my cock tighten, and then I started to cum too. Anna and I pulled into each other, kissing and moaning together as I dumped a fat load into her pussy.

When I finally pulled out of Anna after we both came and then took a moment just to make out, Anna watched. My cock slid out slowly, pulling some of my cum with it. Right as I pulled out entirely, Anna pressed the wand to her pussy, catching some of my cum before it spilled out of her and rubbing it over her pussy lips.

Cara and or Ashley must have cum close to when Anna and I did, as they were both staring over at us from their spot on the floor. Both of their swishy black dressed were still half-pulled off their bodies, showing tits and legs and pussy where the fabric wasn't tight to their bodies.

"You two, come here," Anna said as she pointed her wand, and then sucked the tip of it clean. Ashley and Cara hurried over, and Anna pointed the two of them to her pussy, and my cum starting to leak out of it.

The two of them moved as a team to Anna, and both bent over and put their mouths to her pussy. Anna grinned with delight as both tongues started to clean her pussy of my cum.

"So while they're doing this, was there anything you wanted?"

I stared for a moment at the two of them. Cara's dress was pulled up over her tight ass completely, and her legs were spread enough that I could see how soaked and glistening her pussy was. Without thinking I stepped forward and started to shove my still hard cock into her from behind. I stopped as soon as I has shoved it fully in, and Cara started to slowly back her ass into it.

"No, no," I said quickly, "White rabbit, white rabbit..."

I turned and started to leave the room much to Anna's dismay. She loved watching me fuck girls, so pulling out of Cara was like someone turning off her favorite movie. I hurried out of the study and back into the hall, grabbing my pants and stuffing my cock back into them as I put them on. Otherwise I would've turned around and railed Cara's pussy more.

"White rabbit, white rabbit," I muttered as I went out into the foyer.

"You called?" Said a voice behind me. I turned and looked to see Emma Dumont leaning against the pillar below the upstairs staircase.

"You're the white rabbit?" I asked as I stopped and looked at her. Emma nodded, and that's when I realized. It wasn't a literal white rabbit costume. Emma was wearing an elaborate tabard adorned with red hearts, draping over her front and her back. She was the white rabbit from Alice in Wonderland. Under the fabric covering her chest, the only other thing I saw was a pair of lace panties hugging her hip, and the thigh high stockings she had on. Emma looked at me, and nodded in confirmation.

"Oh thank god I found you," I said as I instantly closed in on her. My cock was screaming at me to go back for Cara, but the moment I saw Emma's pale, ultra petite body I knew I had to have her as well. Emma reached out and grabbed me as I closed in, the two of us beginning to make out while she pulled me by the waist of my costume pants.

"I'm supposed to take you somewhere," Emma said as she felt my cock through my pants, "But..."

"This first..." I said as I reached under the patterned drapery covering her tits and lifted it up over her head. Emma was in sync with me, quickly pulling off her panties at the same time and tossing them aside. The two of us pulled my pants off to let my cock fully harden again, and then Emma bent into her signature pose.

She leaned back against the pillar, and then lifted one leg up into the air. Straight up. She bent her hips and spread her legs into a straight line as she stood there, and then smoothly rested it on my shoulder with a grin. Her hands went to my shoulder as I gripped my cock, and then shoved it into her now open pussy, sliding straight into her as we both stood there.

Emma flashed a devilish grin at me as I leaned forward into her, putting her tongue up to her top lip to draw attention to the bright pink she had coating her lips. I started to thrust into her, feeling her leg bend against my body with ease. Emma was always keen to use her ballet training. I loved it too. It led to us often fucking while one of her legs was up on me, or wrapped around me in some capacity, or even just her laying back and putting both legs behind her head. Emma's flexibility and ultra-petite body always made it look like my cock would destroy her, but she took all of it with glee.

"So where were you going to take me if I hadn't stopped you right here?" I asked as I thrust into her. Emma kept her eyes focused on me, biting her lip with a giggle.

"Into a closet to make sure I got some first," Emma said, breathing out another happy giggle. She moaned again as I started to go faster, but then the two of us heard a door close from the upstairs landing, and Emma put her finger to my mouth. I don't know why she bothered to do so, when she was the one who had trouble staying quiet. She pulled me in closer and whispered in my ear,

"I was supposed to bring you straight there, someone will get mad at me if they find out I didn't."

I leaned back and shrugged, and then started fucking her harder. Emma's eyes widened and she bit her pink lip harder. She held onto me with both hands as my cock slid inside her, and her mouth opened wide, but no sound came out. Emma was actually trying to keep herself quiet. I kept going hard, feeling her pussy start to tighten around my cock as she got closer. Emma's mouth hung open, and she began to sway her head from side to side without making a sound.

But then, Emma looked at me again, and she silently clasped her hand over her mouth. That was when I heard it, the most muffled, silent moan I had ever heard. My cock felt her pussy start to pulsate, and I knew she was cumming. Her leg tightened up against my shoulder as she flexed even harder, and with her hand still on her mouth, she began to breathe heavily, but not outright make any noise. Finally Emma gripped the back of my head and pulled me in, stifling her noises with my mouth. One audible moan came out her mouth as our lips were pressed together, and then she finally pulled away, leaning back against the pole before dropping her leg down.

"Ok seriously don't tell what happened," Emma said as she sank down to her knees. She locked her pink lips over my cock and started to suck very hard and very fast.

All I could do was watch her pink lips slide back and forth on my shaft, slowly but surely wearing down the shade of pink from the vibrant pink it was back to Emma's usual shade. At first she just worked it hard with her mouth, but then she reached both hands up and began to stroke the shaft along with her mouth. She would slide down and move her hands out of the way of her mouth, and then come back up while jerking her hands back upward. Those big doe eyes were staring up at me all the while.

When I finally got close, Emma gave me one silent wink as her mouth slid down again. She went a little faster, and stayed a little deeper. I knew why. If she was hiding this from someone, cumming on her face was not the best option. She wanted it in her mouth. And that was where she got it a moment later.

I started to cum, nodding at Emma right before I did. Her eyes went wide at the realization, and then she shut them as she put deep focus into running her mouth down. She went halfway down as I started to blow into her mouth, and then stayed there while her hands kept jerking my shaft. She kept that up with one hand, while the other went behind my back and began to pull me into her face. I reflexively started to thrust into her mouth as I came, and Emma released my cock with her hands entirely. I pushed against the back of her throat as I kept cumming, feeling it all drop into her mouth.

When I finished, Emma stared up at me with a very seductive look on her face. I pulled my cock out, which revealed her open mouth full of my cum. Emma pushed her tongue out just enough to tease the load on it, and then brought it back into her mouth as she swallowed the whole thing. As soon as she was done she went back to my cock, licking any remaining traces of cum off it and then polishing the tiny streaks of pink lipstick off it.

"Alright, let's go," Emma stood up and quickly put her costume back on. I put my pants back on, and then grabbed Emma by the waist to pull her in for one more kiss before we turned to leave.

We hurried up the stairs, and to one of the corridors lined with doors to the bedrooms. Emma fixed her hair one more time as we came to one of the doors in the middle of the hallway, and then she quietly knocked.

"Who is it?" Came a voice from within.

"I'm late. I'm late," Emma began as she looked at me with a smirk, "I've brought a very important date."

The door opened, and there stood Emma Robert's, still decked out in her purple lingerie, purple cat ears, and the same shade of purple coating her lips. That's when I got it. Emma wasn't just a purple cat, she was the Cheshire Cat. Which meant...

"Come on in," Emma said as she took my hand and ushered me inside, "We've been waiting for you."

I entered the room and looked around, and then I saw her. Kiernan Shipka, the tiny blonde, seated in the corner of the room, nonchalantly sipping something out of a tea cup. She was of course dressed as Alice: the blue dress having been modified to be shorter, white stockings that went up to her thighs, and black heels on her feet.

The two of them looked at me in amusement a moment, until I raised both my hands and did a quiet round of applause.

"Very good, very very good," I said. Kiernan got up and walked over to join us, and Emma put her hand on my chest and pushed me back to the bed.

"Well we don't have anything else clever to do, so..." Emma shoved me back until I sat on the edge of the bed.

Kiernan stepped front and center alongside Emma, swishing her blue dress back and forth as she walked. Emma spun around Kiernan as she walked, her lingerie-clad body in deep contrast to the dress covering the majority of Kiernan's body. Kiernan coyly looked at the floor as Emma ran her hand up her arm, and then along her shoulder to her neck, prompting a tiny giggle. When she stopped behind Kiernan, both of them looked straight at me, and then Emma reached to the back of Kiernan's dress.

Both blondes locked their gaze on me, as Emma started to pull a zipper on the back of Kiernan's dress. At first it seemed to do nothing, but then she stopped and brought both hands to Kiernan's shoulders. With a slow, steady pull, she began to peel the dress down off Kiernan's shoulders, and then further down off her chest. It revealed a bright blue bra the same shade of Kiernan's dress, and then as she pulled it off further, it also showed a blue garter belt that was connecting to her stockings, underneath matching blue panties.

Kiernan stepped out of the dress as it hit the floor, and Emma followed behind. I backed up onto the bed, scooting from being seated at the edge, to laying back on it entirely. Kiernan and Emma followed, climbing onto the bed one knee at a time, and then crawling towards me on all fours.

The two of them stopped about halfway towards me after Emma took a thorough look at Kiernan in her lingerie. Kiernan stopped next to her, and the two shared a look, like they were both just noticing each other.

"Were you two just waiting silently for me the entire time?" I asked as I leaned back into the bed. Emma smirked at Kiernan, who let a shy grin spread across her face.

"Don't let me stop you," I said up to them.

The two of them leaned toward each other as they stayed on all fours, beginning to kiss above my legs. At first it was like they were teasing each other, swapping a few quick pecks as they grinned at each other. Then, one of them struck something, and they stayed together. They started to kiss more intensely, with their tongues going into each other's mouths hard enough for me to see. Emma raised one hand and put it to Kiernan's face, pulling her in a little harder, and then she began to run it down Kiernan's back. It went all the way down to Kiernan's ass, and Emma gave it a firm squeeze as she appreciated Kiernan's tight body in the outfit.

"Now I need to stop you," I said as I watched the two of them, "Because jealousy."

Kiernan giggled as Emma bit her lip, and the two continued to crawl toward me. I stretched out my arms and both girls came down on top of me, allowing me to wrap an arm around each of them. Both settled in on either side of me, laying on their stomachs and leaning up against me. Emma leaned down first, pressing her lips against mine. I felt Kiernan running her hand along my chest, and then I felt Emma's leg slide up over mine as she began to lightly grind her hips against me. I turned my head to Kiernan and she leaned in to kiss next. As we did I let my hand slide down her back to her ass. Just like Emma I got a firm squeeze of it, pulling Kiernan into me and having her lay her leg over me the same way Emma did.

Both girls swapped kissing me back and forth, until they also started to kiss each other above my face. I joined back in for a threeway kiss, and then we began to freely swap our lips and tongues for a bit as I let my hands trace over each fit body simultaneously.

They both began to do the same, running their hands down my chest as we kissed, and then almost simultaneously slipping their hands under my pants. Both began to tease my cock inside, feeling how hard I already was and stroking it just a little. Emma finally propped her head up on one hand as the other jerked my cock, and then looked at Kiernan.

"Get these for us, would you?" she said as her hand jerked lightly under my pants.

Kiernan slid down a bit on the bed, and then brought both her hands to the waistband of my pants. She pulled them down, and Emma maneuvered my cock out of them as they went, before Kiernan pulled them off entirely and tossed them off the bed. She ended up on her knees, and Emma began to stroke my now free cock up and down as she looked down at her.

"Let's have you take off that bra, too," Emma said as she jerked up and down.

Kiernan's hands instantly went behind her back, unhooking the blue bra. It hung loose on her chest, and she brought both hands to the straps to pull it off entirely, teasing her perky tits by holding the bra against them a moment before taking it away. She waited there on her knees with her tits out until Emma spoke again.

"And now come here," Emma said as she nodded at my cock.

Kiernan went back down on all fours, and then crawled into position with her head right by my cock. Emma stroked it up and down a few times, and then gripped it by the bottom of my shaft. She jerked it from the bottom a few times, and then tipped it forward toward Kiernan, who promptly opened her mouth and let her tongue slide out. She stayed still while Emma moved my cock to her mouth, circling her lips with the tip and then running it over her tongue. Kiernan froze in place with a grin as Emma did it, and then she slid her lips over my cock and began to slide down.

Emma held my cock in place, jerking it from the bottom, while Kiernan's mouth slid down from the top. Kiernan got as low as she could with Emma's hand in the way, and Emma jerked a few more times as if I were already cumming into Kiernan's mouth.

"Have fun," Emma said as she released my cock, allowing Kiernan to start sucking up and down at her own pace. Emma turned back to me and started to kiss me again, putting both her hands on my chest. I put both arms around Emma as we kissed, occasionally glancing down to Kiernan sucking me off. She was laying on her stomach, with her legs bent upward, teasing her petite ass and those fit legs in her stockings whenever her head slid down.

Emma and I kept kissing, until I found my hands moving more. I slid one of her bra straps off her shoulder, and then just reached back to unhook it entirely. Emma tossed it, and then went right back where she was, pressing her tits into my chest. As the makeout got more intense, she lifted herself up just enough for me to get my mouth on each of her tits in turn. Kiernan watched and worked her mouth harder as she did, and my hands during went straight to Emma's ass. I started to pull her panties down, but then I just shoved my hand inside them instead. Emma moaned as my hand went over her ass, and she felt a finger slide into her pussy from behind. She was already soaked. I pumped my finger into her pussy while Kiernan pumped her mouth up and down, and finally Emma reached down and pulled her panties off herself. As soon as they were off, Emma scrambled down towards Kiernan, pulling her off my cock much to my momentary disappointment.

"Sorry babe," Emma said as Kiernan rose back up. Emma swung one leg over my hips, and mounted my cock. Emma arched her back a bit, reaching back with one hand to grip my cock, and then began to lower herself down onto it. As soon as the tip penetrated her pussy, she let go of my cock, and then grabbed Kiernan instead. The two blondes came together, and Emma pulled Kiernan into her by the shoulders, wanting someone to grab as she slid down onto my cock.

Kiernan moved herself forward, kissing Emma along the chest a few times as Emma sank all the way down my cock. Emma gripped Kiernan by the head and pulled her in higher, leading to Kiernan's tongue licking across one of Emma's nipples. She moaned once, and then began to grind her hips down against me as my cock pulsed inside her.

Emma lifted herself up on my cock and then dropped herself back down. She was straightened up at her back, so all the motion came from her core and flexing her thighs. Some other girls I would thrust up into when then were on top, but Emma had a very strong core, so I let her start to ride my cock without grabbing her to help. Besides, my attentions were also turned back to Kiernan.

She was facing away from me as she kissed Emma, seated on her knees. It teased her bare back, and also the way her blue panties were hugging her ass and the garter belt connected to her hips. I put one hand out, running it along her back, and before I could do anything else, Kiernan laid back and leaned against me.

1...34567...10