Halloween Party at the Lodge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't stop," Hailee whined. I kept thrusting, and her hands slipped just enough for her to fall back. Her legs stayed on my shoulders, and she caught herself with her elbows. I grabbed her by the ankles and held her legs up, and then watched as Hailee's eyes rolled into the back of her head and she sank onto the bed. Holding her by the ankles, I cheekily clicked her heels together 3 times. Hailee opened her eyes and then scrambled back up toward me and pulled me in closer. She slid her legs back up my shoulders and pulled herself in for a hard kiss as I leaned forward. I pinned her down on the bed and shoved my cock in hard. Hailee's grip pulled me into her red lips again, and the combination of her moans and her breath told me she was close. A few more thrusts and I was proven correct.

Hailee started to cum while I fucked her into the bed roughly. Red nails dug into the back of my neck and my shoulder. Her red lips pressed against mine hard, and then opened to let her tongue slide into my mouth while she moaned. And her legs, still up on my shoulders, twitched violently. Hailee moaned and screamed and flexed every tight muscle she had to keep herself in position. She'd do anything to avoid my cock leaving her when she was cumming like this, and would often just keep me inside her so she could try to get one more orgasm out of it.

"I want it," Hailee suddenly said very aggressively. She kissed me one more time, and then nibbled my lip a little.

"Yeah?" I said, still thrusting my cock into her.

"All over me," Hailee said. She leaned up again off the bed. "Get this off me."

I reached back and found the zipper for her dress. After pulling it down, Hailee and I both fumbled to pull the dress down. We got it down over her tits, and then Hailee pushed me back. I pulled out of her pussy and then stepped back. Hailee rose off the bed and stepped after me, dropping the dress to the floor and then stepping out of it with ruby slippers. Her amazing body now on full display, Hailee confidently strutted toward me, and then sank down to her knees to shove my cock into her mouth with one move. She lifted her feet off the floor, crossing her ankles and showing off the ruby slippers more as she sucked my cock in a rapid frenzied motion. It took no time at all. Those red lips working my cock, that fit body below me, and that look in her eyes that said she really wanted it. All led to me cumming within a minute.

I pulled out as Hailee pursed out her red lips, kissing the air as I started to jerk out a load. The first blast of cum flew right onto those ruby lips of hers, and then another into the same place which went into her mouth as she opened it and stretched out her tongue. Hailee quickly grabbed my cock and got the rest, jerking wildly and putting it on her face, then between her tits, and then the rest on her tongue. She swallowed what was already in her mouth, and then sucked my cock a couple more times for good measure.

When satisfied, Hailee stood up and walked to the mirror on the far wall. It was a full length mirror, so she could see herself from head to ruby slippers, and Hailee struck a few poses to enjoy the sight of herself thoroughly used and painted in cum. That was when I looked down at myself, and had to join her in the mirror to get a closer look. Hailee had left me like a Jackson Pollack painting that only used red. There were lip prints all over my chest and my neck, but especially on my cock, which also had smears. But, my lips had the worst of it. Hailee had kissed so hard I was a reddish mess. Hailee took me over to the makeup mirror, straddled my lap, and then took her time wiping them all off. I just barely managed to resist the urge to fuck her before I went back into the hallway.

I made it about, oh, maybe 5 feet from the door, when I was stopped again. This time it was truly out of nowhere. I must've turned the wrong direction and missed the shape waiting in the hall outside the door, and as I started walked there was a sudden loop thrown over my head. It dropped down around my chest before it tightened, and I realized something was pulling me. After glancing down at what was now wrapped around my chest, I saw that it was a silky prop, that looked an awful lot like spider-webbing.

I turned around, which was easy since the webbing was not tight. There stood Dove Cameron, standing with a smirk on her face in her skin-tight Spider-Gwen costume, holding the web in both hands.

"Hi there," she said, tightening the web by spinning it around her head. I stepped forward as she pulled me in, until she was pressing herself against me. "I need your help."

"Oh yeah?" I answered, eyebrow raised. Without a second thought I reached my hands to Dove's hips, feeling her amazing body through the suit, giving her amazing tits a pass-over with my hands.

"There was a villain creeping around the party," Dove started, looking down at my hands with a smirk. "Don't worry, I caught her. She's tied up in my room. I thought maybe the two of us could...deal with her?"

"Good idea," I nodded.

Dove walked me back down the hall and into another room. I of course watched her fit legs and her perfect ass walking in the suit, topped off by those turquoise flats taking delicate ballerina steps. She led me into another room, which contained at first glance Felicia Hardy, the Black Cat. But as I looked closer, I saw it was Jennifer Lawrence in an almost perfect recreation of the costume.

Black, skin-tight suit that was only loose to show her cleavage, the black choker necklace, the black domino mask, Jen had even gone for the full look and put on a white long-haired wig. At first I thought she was just waiting on her knees on the floor, but as I stepped closer I saw that her hands were tied behind her back, her ankles tied together, the ropes tying each of those were also tied together, and there was another rope around her neck running down her back to keep her sitting upright. Dove had certainly gone to town, but I'm sure it was at Jen's suggestion.

"Oh I see what you mean," I said as I approached Jen, who was sitting patiently, only mildly struggling with her ropes. "This is a dangerous situation."

"What are we going to do with her?" Dove asked as she stepped beside me.

"I don't know," I hmm'ed in thought as I turned to Dove, grabbing her by the hips and pulling her into me. "Maybe we should just leave her here."

I ran my hands over Dove's hips to her ass, and then gripped it tightly. Dove looked up at me, and picked up one of her legs to run against mine. Then we started to kiss as both our hands ran over each other's bodies. All this was in full view of Jen, who was watching from the floor in her constraints. This was Jennifer Lawrence's 'thing' and part of why she originally came to the Lodge in the first place. That's a story for another day, but long story short, she had a thing for being tied up while watching men she was into fuck other women.

But that wasn't the goal for tonight. Dove had other plans. After several minutes of making out, Dove and I both looked over at Jen, and Dove walked over to her. Dove ran a gloved finger over Jen's lips, and then looked at me with a smirk.

"I think it'd be too cruel to just leave her here," Dove started. "There's got to be some way we can use her? To help her repent for her life of crime?"

I stepped forward, closer to Jen, and took a very hard look at her. The black rope around her neck matched the choker of her costume, and her eyes stared up at me, giving me the grin that she was actively suppressing for the sake of character. She stayed upright from the rope, which may have looked uncomfortable but I knew it was just part of what turned her on the most. I reached down and slid my pants off while Jen and Dove watched. I was already half-hard, and as soon as she saw me do it, Dove quickly bounded down to the floor. She made a show of grabbing my cock with one hand and starting to jerk it, and then slid it into her mouth right in front of Jen.

"Mmmmmmmmm," Dove let out with an exaggerated moan as she started to suck while Jen watched. She slid her mouth off and then started to run her tongue up the shaft and onto the tip, circling it around. Jen started to shift a bit more, squirming in her ropes. She leaned forward, causing the rope to tighten against her neck, and then she opened her mouth, and slid her tongue out.

"Oh?" Dove said, kissing along my shaft. "Does the supervillain want something?"

"I'll be good..." Jen said. "I'll stop my thieving ways."

"I don't know," Dove said. "Can we trust her?"

"Let's find out," I said, turning away from Dove. I stepped closer to Jen, who straightened herself up even more. I stood in front of her, hard cock right in her face, and Jen opened her mouth again, but didn't move. She stayed completely still as I moved my cock to her lips, and then started to slide it into her mouth. Jen stared up at me from behind her mask, still unable to hide the joy she got from this. I usually just tied her hands behind her back, which she loved. I could only imagine how wet she was after Dove had done this to her.

I started to fuck Jen's mouth, slowly at first, just enjoying free reign to stick it as far down her throat as I wanted. Then I started to pick up the rhythm, going faster, watching her lips close around my cock as I fucked her mouth faster. At one point I grabbed her by the white wig she had on, and pulled her head into my cock as I thrust into it. Jen was silently enjoying it most of the way, but that was when I heard her start to whimper from how turned on she was with no means of release.

That was when I knew we had to take it farther. I pulled out of Jen's mouth and then walked Dove over to the bed. Dove took my hand and shot Jen another triumphant glance as she strutted over to the bed. We grabbed each other again and began to make out once more, only this time neither of us stopped. Dove's hands went to my cock, jerking it and stroking it slowly. My hands went to the back of Dove's costume, where I found the zipper and started to pull.

The tight spandex fabric stayed with Dove even after I began to unzip it. Her back was exposed to Jen as the zipper came down, but then I turned Dove around to put her whole body on display. I started to kiss down Dove's neck, and then reached up to the top of her costume. Slowly I began to peel it down, first taking it off her shoulders and then over her luscious tits. As soon as I had it around her waist I stopped, letting my hands slide back up over Dove's skin, feeling her stomach and up to her tits. Jen started to look more uncomfortable. It was working.

I turned Dove to the side and then leaned down myself, grabbing her by the ass and putting my tongue against one of her nipples. Dove let out an aroused giggle, and then moaned quietly as she looked down at me. I sucked her other nipple a moment whole Dove looked to Jen.

"God you do that really well," Dove said to me as she was looking at Jen.

I started to kiss Dove's stomach, getting lower until I got back to where the suit still sat around her hips. Dove looked at me, and then before my hands could even grip the suit, she hopped onto the edge of the bed. She sat down on it, but then leaned herself back and pointed her legs straight up into the air. She crossed her ankles and pointed her toes up in true ballerina style, which just made the suit tighter across her ass in my field of vision.

I went to her again, grabbing the suit around her hips and starting to pull it up her legs. Dove's amazing ass came into view, and then her pussy. Dove immediately reached down with one hand and swirled her fingers over the top of her pussy, feeling how wet she was and putting on an inviting show. I stared as I pulled the suit up past her thighs to her knees, and then stopped. The suit sat in a bundle wrapped around her knees, leaving a skin tight stretch of fabric at her calves along with her turquoise ballet flats on her feet. Dove kept her legs pointed up as I stopped, grabbed my cock, and then as she saw what I was doing, looked at Jen.

I shoved my cock into Dove so quickly and steadily even she was surprised. She made eye contact with Jen as I slid it in, her face opening I surprise. Part of it was her position. With her legs crossed and pointed like that, it basically made her clench her pussy around my cock, but it wasn't tight enough to slow me down. Dove laid her head back, blonde hair spilling all over the bed, and looked up at me as I started to fuck her with deep, even thrusts.

I looked down at Dove as she made a show of caressing her hands down her own body, emphasizing her tits. She ran her fingers through her hair, sucked her fingers until they were wet and played with her nipples, and reached down to dig her fingernails into the backs of her own thighs. All the while she was moaning line every thrust was going to send her over the edge. Not that I didn't believe she was enjoying it, but she was definitely playing it up for Jen's sake.

Jen was actively struggling against her restraints now, squirming in place with nowhere to move. Dove saw too, turning her head to make eye contact with Jen as she took my cock. Dove's mouth opened as she moaned, still running her hands all over her body, and cupping her tits with each hand. Despite hamming it up for Jen's sake, Dove soon started to lose her composure, her legs dropping down for a brief moment as she moaned louder. She put them right back up, this time crossing her ankles again and resting them on one of my shoulders.

"Do you think we can trust her enough to let her finish me off?" Dove said between heavy breaths.

"I think I know how we can keep her in place," I said as I pulled out of Dove and went to Jen.

Jen instinctively opened her mouth again, but I went right past it and stood behind her.

"Don't worry, you'll get to taste her," I said, leaning down. I undid the loose knot that was holding the rope between Jen's neck and her hands, and then slipped it free. I did the same with the rope connecting her feet to her hands, and then the rope holding her feet together. I stood her up, Jen stretching her body out as best she could, and then I walked her over to the bed with her hands still tied behind her back. Dove scooted back on the bed just far enough, and as soon as I had Jen up to the edge of the bed, I gripped her by the back of the neck and bent her forward.

The two blondes aligned perfectly. Dove kept her legs pointed up into the air while Jen's face fell down almost right into her pussy. Jen began to sloppily lick Dove's pussy, sucking her lips against it and letting her tongue slide over it everywhere she could. Dove moaned in delight, reaching up and finally pulling the suit off her legs and tossing it aside, and then grabbing Jen's head between her thighs.

I stood right behind Jen, just watching for a minute. My cock was aching for more, but I opted to let Jen get into a rhythm with Dove. But soon enough I couldn't take it anymore. I reached up to Jen's shoulders and started to peel her suit off her the same way I did Dove's. It came over her shoulders and then started to pull down to reveal her back, but then I stopped before I got to her hands. No way the suit was coming off while her hands were tied, so I untied them. Jen used the opportunity to grab Dove's thighs with both hands, while I pulled the suit down over her ass and off her legs entirely.

As soon as the suit was gone, I grabbed Jen's hands one at a time again, pinning them against her back. She moaned into Dove's pussy, but kept licking fast. I quickly tied her hands behind her back again, and then reached one hand down to her pussy. She was dripping wet. Dove's gambit of tying her up had paid off nicely. I shoved my cock into her from behind and started pounding her pussy while Jen continued to eat Dove.

It was hard to tell what happened when, but Dove was soon squirming and moaning louder than before. Jen's tongue pushed her over the edge in no time at all, while I felt Jen's breathing get faster and heard several moans escape from between Dove's leg as I rammed my cock into her pussy. Dove started to cum, holding Jen's head with both hands as Jen's mouth stayed sealed over her pussy, sucking her clit into her tongue. Jen's ass started to move in front of me, her thrashing it backwards into my cock as I thrust into her. She lifted her head up only once, to scream out a hard, guttural gasp, and then started to cum with her tongue up Dove's pussy.

I pulled out of Jen's pussy, and Dove sat up as she saw me do so. Acting quickly, she pushed Jen off her, and then spun her around, putting her back on her knees. Dove stood above Jen, gripping my cock and starting to jerk it with both hands point blank in Jen's face. My cock was still slippery from Jen's pussy, so Dove could roughly work it with both hands. It took barely any time for Dove to make me cum, blowing my load all over Jen's face and letting it drip down onto her tits.

Dove looked down at my cock and then Jen's face, having a breathless expression of glee that she made sure we both saw. She went back to her knees, cleaning Jen's pussy off my cock, and then stood Jen back up. Dove leaned down and began to lick my cum off Jen's chest, and then would lift herself back up with her tongue outstretched to have Jen suck it back off herself. I watched her clean the entirety of Jen's chest, but it was when Dove had Jen get back on the bed, face down ass up with her hands still tied, that I had to get out of there before I was there the rest of the night.

I made my way back towards my room, cautiously listening around every corner. There was music playing downstairs in the bar, and something else coming from the lounge, leading me to wonder what had happened after all those I've already been through regrouped. But first, I needed to get back to Anya.

I was disappointed I hadn't seen her since I left the room, but I knew she'd want me to have my fun before we met up anyway. So, ignoring the other sources of noise, I made my way back to my room, where I thought I smell something as I approached the door. When I opened it and went inside, my senses were instantly assaulted.

Fog rolled out the door as I opened it. The air was heavy with a misty veil, as well as the incensed smell of lavender, patchouli, sage, cinnamon, pine, and who knows what else. I saw dots of candles burning all around, and then strings of twinkly lights lining the bed frame and along all four posts. The whole thing was like walking into a dream. And that's when Anya appeared.

Her costume, if you could call it that, was definitely something that benefited from me not seeing whatever prep work went into it. She was almost entirely naked, but she still looked entirely different. Her hair was wild, frizzy, strewn with what looked like rhinestones or something else that were big enough to sparkle in the dim light. She had similar sparkly dots on her face next to her eyes, just emphasizing how hypnotic those were. Her pouty lips were covered in a dark color that I couldn't make out in the light, but I guessed was a deep purple.

Her body had only one thing that could function as actual clothing, that being a piece of shimmery silky fabric tied around her hips and hanging down just enough to cover her pussy. The rest of her was bare, aside from the other touches she had done. She had very well done painted leaves on a few places, lining her shoulders, the tops of her feet, and along her ribs, and there was some detailed vines that seems to trace around her thighs and curving towards her hips. On top of that, her porcelain skin had to have something I couldn't identify to give her an extra glow. Or maybe it was just her overall presence. Sometimes I couldn't tell when I first saw her.