Halloween Party at the Lodge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Finally," she said as she stepped forward, "You've come back to me."

"Good thing you shoo'd me out in the first place or I never would have left."

Anya's lips curled up into that delightfully shy smile, and then she bit her lip as she looked at me. She stepped forward, and then ran her hands down over my chest.

"You know what would happen if I kept you all to myself," she said as she watched her hands go down the muscles of my chest to my stomach. Then she turned her smoky, mesmerizing eyes back up to look into mine, "There'd be riots."

With that, Anya put both hands on my chest and leaned in, pressing those sensual lips up against mine. We begin to kiss slowly, Anya's perky tits pressing into my chest, her leg reaching up and teasing against mine. She curved her hands up my neck to the back of my head, gripping my hair with both hands as she pulled me in closer.

I let my hands caress every inch of her body, just like I always did. I felt down the muscles of her back, down to the dip of her lower back, and then back out with the curve of her ass. So perfect. Then I let my hands slide around, gripping Anya's hips and letting my thumbs slide along those razor sharp hipbones of her's. Anya gave an 'mmm' of satisfaction as her tongue swirled around my own. I let my fingers run over the fabric Anya was wearing on her hips, covering her pussy.

"Was this for something?"

"Not really, just to make it feel more like a costume," Anya chuckled as she looked down at what my hands were doing. I hooked my thumbs into it and pulled it down off her hips, while Anya lifted her hands up to her head to pose her now completely nude body. All it took was one look and I was getting down on my knees in front of her. I kept my hands locked on her hips but pressed my mouth forward, starting to kiss along her stomach, over her hips, her thighs, and then closer to her pussy. Anya reached down and looped one leg up over my shoulder while putting her hand down on the other. It put my head in a perfect position, and I tilted my head upward to let my tongue out right against her pussy.

Anya let out a low moan, exhaling and sighing with that soft voice as my tongue started to lick up her silky pussy. Every inch of Anya was like a porcelain doll, so smooth and ready to be touched, but something about her always made her taste like her skin was addictive. I licked her pussy up and down, not even trying to actively please her in the moment, just to take in her taste. Nevertheless, Anya moaned and tilted her head back to the ceiling. When I kept going, licking a little faster and directly going for her clit, Anya's body shook a bit, and she wobbled on one leg, almost losing her balance. I felt her tug at my hand, and then looked up.

"More of that later," Anya said as I rose back up. "I know you've been waiting."

"Waiting to taste you," I said, pressing my lips against her's again, hoping she got even the smallest taste of her pussy on my mouth. Anya kissed back, and then pulled my pants down from my hips.

"Oh you'll get to," Anya said as my cock flipped out of my pants. "I just wanted a different kind of close first."

Anya took me by the hand and led me to the bed. The two of us passed through all the twinkly lights and other decor she'd put up, until she sat me down in the middle of the bed. With my legs stretched out and my cock straight up, Anya crawled into my lap, and the two of us instantly went into one of our favorite positions. I crossed my legs underneath me, Anya grabbed my cock and lowered herself onto it, and then adjusted herself by sitting in my lap and wrapping her legs around my waist. She gave her hair a final swish over her shoulder, and then put both her arms on my shoulders, crossing them behind my head. My hands went down to her ass, and the two of us pulled into each other.

Anya clenched her arms together, bringing my face to her's, and we began to kiss again as she began to work her hips around with my cock inside her. The idea wasn't to fuck my cock as hard as possible, it was more for her to use her pussy and her hip's range of motion to slowly fuck me, almost like she was jerking my cock with her pussy in many directions. We kissed slowly, our tongues swirling around each other's while we took our time to enjoy each other's lips. Anya tipped her hips back, and then forward again, pulling my cock away from and then back towards my stomach as she did. She moaned a little harder as she did, getting a closer rub on her clit as she moved back in. After she did it a few more times, I had to grab her by the ass harder and then lift her up. Anya took the queue and moved with me, and the two of us helped her lift herself up and drop herself back onto my cock a little harder several times. When she stopp and went back to what she was doing, she bit her lip and looked at me as she started to grind her hips again, faster this time.

The lip bite turned into an aggressive smirk, and Anya put both hands on my shoulders, digging her nails in tighter. She leaned back just a bit, looking at me as she let herself lean away, knowing she could dig her nails into me as hard as she wanted and I wouldn't give a shit. I tightened my grip on her ass and pulled her in harder, and Anya started to breathe harder. Our eyes stayed locked, staring each other down like we were playing a game of chicken, with the stakes being that one of us would cum faster if we kept this up. Anya started to let out tiny moans under her breath, losing the composure that would fool me into thinking she might possibly win. Sometimes she did, but in this position it was always her that got off first. It went further, with Anya's face dropping into several surprised gasps as she worked her pussy against me and felt the rubbing motion on her clit. She winced once, her pussy clenching on my cock, and then her mouth dropped open as her body started to spasm.

The game as it was suddenly ended. Anya started to cry out as her orgasm crashed into her like hitting a wall. She grabbed my head with both hands and pulled us together again, forcefully shoving her lips onto mine as she moaned in her throat. She spasmed her hips in my lap and jerked my cock along with her in a circle. After several hard kisses, she tilted her head back and moaned into the ceiling of the bed, as I moved my mouth to kiss her neck.

Anya took a moment to snap back to reality, slowly and quietly moving her hips with my cock still inside her. Then she looked back at me and leaned in for another kiss.

"What do you want?" She said, lips pressed against mine.

"After this? Now I really need to taste you."

Anya popped that smirk on her face again, and then adjusted her position and encouraged me to lay down on the bed. Then, in one smooth graceful move, she pulled herself off my cock, swung her legs around, and then backed up so she had her thighs on either side of my head. She laid on top of me face down, and then set her head down in my lap, taking my cock into her mouth.

My eyes closed over for a second as I first felt her sink her mouth on top of my cock. It was just long enough for me to feel the sensation of her lips inching down slowly but surely. After that, I reached up to Anya's ass and pulled her back the last couple inches into me. Her pussy landed right on my mouth, and I stuck my tongue out to lick over her pussy from her clit to her opening. Anya moaned down onto my cock, which I felt vibrate into me as it was halfway in her mouth at the time. I took it as a sign to lick harder.

It was so easy to lose myself eating Anya's pussy. By my accounts it was perfection in shape, feel, and how perfectly smooth she always seemed to be. That, and how when she got worked up she would be so wet it felt like there was no friction on my cock as I was fucking her. I kept licking, and then locked my lips over her pussy, licking her from inside my mouth while I kept a tight ring on her pussy. It just allowed me to taste more of her. While I kept going, Anya did as well. From her spot sprawled out on top of me, she could easily grind her pussy into my tongue however she wanted, and easily slurp my cock down into her mouth. I felt her jerking my cock with one hand in tandem with her mouth, going low and sticking my cock into her throat before she lifted back up and stroked up to the tip.

She did that at her slow, wonderful pace, while I ate her pussy with particular enthusiasm. Then, as Anya slid back up, she moaned out loud into the top of my cock, and suddenly started to slide her mouth up and down in rapid succession. Her hips moved in such a way that she started to slide her pussy back and forth a short ways on my mouth. All I had to do was keep my tongue stuck out and she would rub her clit on it. I supplemented that by reaching up and around her thigh, and letting one finger slip inside her pussy. Anya moaned harder, which sounded like almost no noise at all with my cock in her mouth, but she continued to roll her pussy back into my mouth as I licked. Soon she was fidgeting a bit more, and she pulled me with her as she rolled off to the side.

We stayed in our 69 position, but laying sideways now. My head was still between Anya's thighs, only now she was able to lift one of them upward into the air, giving me space to lick her pussy how I wanted. Along the same lines, Anya reached back to my hip and started to pull my cock into her mouth. Not just once, she was pumping it, urging me to fuck her mouth in a hot rhythm. I did, shoving my cock into her mouth again and again as I felt her moan and her body tighten. We weren't in that position more than a minute when Anya completely lost it again, cumming for a second time. She kept my cock in her mouth for the start of it, moaning and grinding her pussy into my face as she came. But then she started to twist again, pulling her mouth away from my cock and moaning up into the ceiling as I licked her clit. She ended up on her back while I ate her pussy upside down through the rest of her orgasm.

"Fucking hell," Anya panted as she rested her hands on her chest. I turned back around and looked down at her with a grin. It was Anya's example of a 1st world problem, knowing that she could pile up orgasms many at a time, and I wouldn't have as many.

"Would you just fuck me until you cum already?" Anya leaned up and pulled me down with that smirk of her's again. I got back on top of her as Anya split her legs wide, WIDE open. They were almost 90 degrees out from her sides, a perk of Anya's flexibility and years of ballet, or so she told me. She gripped my hip with one hand and my cock in the other, and pulled me all the way into her as she grinned up at me.

I leaned down and put myself right above her, holding myself up in a frozen pushup. I let my hips sink down, shoving my cock back into her at the delightfully open angle, and Anya let go to let me slide it in how I wanted. I started to give slow, deep thrusts, sinking my cock into her pussy until I was pushing her into the bed with each motion. My arms flexed as I stayed pushed up above her, and Anya released my hip in order to allow both hands to run over my shoulders and my chest in appreciation.

Anya looked up at me, eyes staying locked on mine to make sure I was paying attention to them. Then she began to follow her hands, fawning over the muscles in my arms and chest, her mouth dropping open in a mix of enjoying the sight and the feeling of my cock sliding into her again. She let her hands go down to my stomach, pressing them against my core and feeling the tightness of my stomach as I thrusted down into her. Then she looked back up at me with those hungry, hypnotic eyes.

I started to go faster after that look. My thrusts went from a steady slide of my cock into her again and again, and soon shifted to my aggressively pounding downward. Anya reacted to the change by lifting her hips up just a bit, giving me a perfect downward angle into her pussy, with no resistance as her legs stayed so far spread. Anya's pussy was magic, to borrow a phrase. I could cum just from her sitting in my lap and slowly grinding, but railing her like this when she was completely soaked and open to me, it was another level entirely.

I moaned, and lowered my chest down further, putting my lips back on Anya's. She grabbed me with one hand by the back of the head, and wrapped the other around my shoulder. She was breathing heavily as well, exhaling with a steady vocalization of "ahh" and "ohhh" along with it. We started making out again as I kept railing my cock down into her, and we didn't stop.

Anya felt when I was close. She always could. Her nails scratched and dug into my shoulder hard, and she clenched the back of my hair. Then, the exact second before I was about to cum, Anya's perfect legs went from being out to her sides, to instantly wrapping around my waist like a vice. I started to cum, and I was thrusting so hard I picked Anya's hips off the bed along with me.

We both moaned as I thrust her back down into the bed, continuing a hard makeout as I pulled my cock back again and started to rapidly thrust into her. Her legs kept me deep in her pussy, but I could still work it enough to thrust an amazing orgasm. Anya cried out as she felt me starting to cum inside her, and her lips left mine as my thruste started to reshape our position. Her head sunk down as I lifted my chest up higher, and she immediately bit down below my left collarbone and locked her mouth in place. She stayed like that as I came into her so hard that by the time I was done, all I could do was sink down onto the bed.

I managed to roll myself off of Anya and flop onto my back next to her, but by all other appearances I was dead to the world. I don't know what it was about orgasms with Anya, but it was like she drained me in more ways than one. Anya turned herself onto her stomach next to me, looking over with a very content sigh and look in her eyes. She ran her fingers over my chest again, but then just traced around the bitemark she had left.

"Sorry," she said, not sounding sorry in the least.

"You're forgiven," I said as I glanced at it. She knew she could do whatever she wanted to me.

"So what do you want to do now? Anya asked. I didn't answer at first, because she began to sweetly kiss across my upper chest. I let out a contented sigh of my own.

"Can we just have the rest of the party here? With us?" I asked with my eyes closed.

"Actually no," Anya said, sitting up. "I was hoping you'd say you wanted to take me with you back to the party. Because I've got one more surprise for you."

"Oh?" I said, chuckling. For a moment I forget there was a party. Anya stood up and pulled me by the hand up off the bed.

"Since you were technically supposed to be the King to my Queen of the fairies costume," Anya started as she checked all her costume makeup in the mirror, "I've arranged for you to have some royal consorts."

"Pretty sure I already had them. Cleopatra, Princess Leia, wherever the one Natalie was dressed as was from."

"Mmm, close, but not quite," Anya took my hand again and we set off across the hall to another bedroom. Aside from my room, this one was the largest.

"These are less of the historical context," Anya said as she opened the door and lead me into the room, "And more along the lines of the fantastical."

The two of us walked into the bedroom, where they had reorganized slightly. There was now a curtain propped up between the bedroom and the bathroom, as if it were a backstage area. The loveseat couch was also pushed to be more centralized, placing it right in front of the bed, as if it were a VIP area in a strip club. Anya motioned for me to sit down, and then she did the same next to me.

"Now," Anya said as she settled in next to me, "There are 5 of these princesses to play with. We'll introduce them one at a time, and you can do whatever you want with them."

I wrapped my arm around Anya as we cuddled up to enjoy the show. I could hear excited murmurs coming from the bathroom.

"First up, we have, straight from the frozen lands across the pond, one Princess Anna."

I watched with an amused smile on my face as the curtain parted, and out stepped Maisie Williams. She was dressed up as Anna from Frozen, but a more boudoir focused version of it. Instead of the long dress, she had on a corset that still featured the same flower pattern that Anna's costume did in the movie. Instead of a blue skirt she just had on blue panties, and instead of black boots she had black thigh high socks covering her lovely legs.

"Oh very good," I gave mild applause as Maisie strutted across the room and posed a few times. "Let's have you wait on the bed, and tease yourself just a little."

Maisie did as she was told, climbing into bed in full view of Anya and I. She waited on her knees, and then reached her hand down to her panties, starting to feel her pussy through them.

"And of course where would Anna be without her lovely sister, Elsa?" Anya said as the curtain moved again.

Sophie Turner emerged from behind the curtain, looking faux serious as she posed in her costume. She had been blonde for some time now so she fit nicely as Elsa with her hair tied in the braid. She had no semblance to a dress in her costume, opting instead for a set of very light blue lace lingerie that at least matched the colors. She also had on matching lace thigh highs which complimented her long legs nicely.

"Perfect, you can join her on the bed," I pointed at Maisie, who had her hand in her panties as she sat on her knees on the bed. Sophie climbed into the bed and joined her.

"You two can make out, and tease," I said with a smirk. "But nothing direct until I say so."

Anya giggled and watched with me while Sophie and Maisie came together, starting to kiss and feel each other up. There was a lot of ass grabbing and kissing along each other's cleavage, but nothing else yet as per my instructions.

"Next up we have someone who came from very far away. Under the sea to be exact. Ariel?" Anya called to the curtain.

Out stepped Madelaine Petsch, that bright red hair a perfect match for the character, as well as the bright red lipstick she'd coated her lips with. She had on a perfect replica of Ariel's seashell bra, which barely held her massive tits in place. Below that, she had on panties, a garter belt, and thigh highs that were all of the same greenish color, mimicking Ariel's tail.

"Oh I think she can fit down here," I said as I shifted on the couch. I opened my legs as Madelaine walked over and planted herself down on the floor right in front of me, settling between my legs and putting her arms in my lap. Anya stroked her immaculate red hair, and then gripped the back of it to pull Madelaine down to my cock. Her red lips parted, and she started sucking it down in tune with the pushing of Anya's hand. When she had the rhythm, Anya let her go and sat back to enjoy the view. Madeleine's mouth always felt amazing, and it was made all the better by watching Maisie and Sophie make out and squirm, unable to touch each other how they wanted to.

"Ok, you two on the bed can move to second base," I added before looking back down to Madelaine.

"Which one is second base in America?" Sophie laughed.

"Tits," Anya called back.

"Oh lovely," Sophie said as Maisie came at her. Maisie slid the straps of Sophie's bra off her shoulders, and then began to kiss at her cleavage before pulling one of the cups down and sucking her nipples. My gaze went between that and watching Madelaine's lipstick smear off onto my cock.

"Let's keep going, and bring out our next princess," Anya started. "Our very own Snow White."

The curtain parted again and out stepped Camila Mendes. Her dark hair finely contrasted with her outfit, which had a mostly see through chemise that was in Snow White's color pattern, blue with red sleeves. Around her ass she wore also correctly colored lace boy shorts, which still were not big enough to keep her thick ass from peeking out.