Halloween Party at the Lodge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh she can fit right in here," I said as I patted the spot on the couch next to me. Camila came over and got on her knees, facing me and sandwiching me between herself and Anya. Then she bent herself down and leaned her head into my lap next to Madelaine, who popped her red mouth free and gave my cock to Camila. She slid her lips down and went so low I felt her lips hit the base of my cock. I moaned quietly and put my hand down Camila's back to her thick ass, getting a good squeeze and keeping it there to feel how perfectly thick it was.

Camila dropped her mouth down deep several times before she gave my cock back to Madelaine, who quickly sucked the top half several times. The two joined up then, both licking the tip before they pressed their lips together with my cock between them.

I looked back up to Maisie and Sophie at the exact moment Sophie tossed her bra aside. Then she leaned into Maisie, kissing the skin along the top of her corset and then roughly pulling the top of it down. It was too tight to fully come off, but Sophie got it down enough to expose one of Maisie's nipples.

"Let's have Maisie lose the panties, please," I directed. "Then Sophie you can do what you want to her."

Madelaine and Camila went back to taking turns with my cock while I watched Sophie shove Maisie back onto the bed and then begin to pull her panties down off her legs. Maisie moaned and laid back, and then the two came together. Sophie laid on her stomach and put her head between Maisie's thighs, while Maisie lifted and wrapped her black-coated legs around Sophie's face.

"Last but not least," Anya said as soon as I was quiet again. Maisie was starting to moan but she spoke over that. "We have our lovely country girl, Belle."

To my delight, when the curtain parted this time, there stood Emma Watson. The only one to be a character she had actually played. Only this didn't look like the character she played in this context. Emma was dressed as Belle, all in yellow, but the entire outfit consisted of: A yellow lace corset, lace yellow panties, a yellow garter belt connected to yellow thigh highs, and then yellow formal gloves that went almost the entire way up her arms.

"Oh very good," I said as I stared at Emma crossing into the room. "Very, very good."

Anya stood up from the couch and patted her seat while looking at Emma, who took the instruction and slowly sidled over before sitting next to me. Emma sat down and then tucked her feet underneath herself as she leaned in towards me, propping her elbow in the back of the couch and leaning in. She had a very sultry look on her face, like she was trying to seduce the man who currently had two women sucking his cock. Obviously it was working.

"So what did you want me to do?" Emma asked quietly.

Madelaine's mouth popped off my cock with a smack just before Camila went down on it with an "mmm." In front of me, Maisie was leaning her legs back into the air as Sophie ate her pussy, starting to moan louder. But my focus stayed on Emma, our eyes locking before I reached in and pulled her closer.

Emma leaned in and we started to make out while the others kept on with what they were doing. My left hand wrapped around Emma while my right stayed on Camila, and I simultaneously felt Emma's thigh and Camila's ass with each one.

While the other two kept at my cock, Emma made a point to touch me elsewhere. Her hand caressed my chest as we kissed, and she leaned up a little more, bending towards me to tease her cleavage in her outfit. I reached my hand back around her, gripping her tight ass through her panties, leading Emma to push her ass back into my hand to get more. She gave a tiny smirk at the touch, and then leaned back in to kiss again. Emma kept grinding her ass into my hand, pressing herself into me harder, and it was only when she lifted her leg up that I realized she was trying to get me to reach into her panties. I slid my hand down into them and felt my fingers run over the smooth skin above her pussy, and then onto her pussy directly. As soon as my fingers got to her opening and pressed against it, I determined that Emma was completely soaked.

I pulled my mouth back from her, and then gave a quick look at the others. Maisie and Sophie had switched, and Maisie was now riding Sophie's face with her knees on either side of Sophie's head. Madelaine and Camila had paused what they were doing, and were now making out hard while each of them jerked my cock with one hand.

"Maisie, Sophie, do whatever you want." I called up at the bed and then turned to Madelaine and Camila next to me. I didn't have time to micro-manage Maisie and Sophie. I gave Camila a playful smack on the ass and then spun her to the side, sitting her on the couch next to me like normal.

"Maddy, I'm willing to bet she'd love your tonguework," I said down to Madelaine. "And you..."

I reached over to Emma and grabbed her around the waist, pulling her into my lap. Emma squealed with delight and sat on my legs just in front of my cock, pointing both her legs outward. She wrapped one arm around me as we started to kiss again, but soon my hand was reaching down. I grabbed her panties on one side and began to pull them down, rolling my thumb from side to side to pull them down a little each way at a time. Soon I was pulling them over her thigh highs and off her feet entirely, though I left the rest of her outfit intact. I pulled her up again, and soon Emma was positioned on top of me with her knees planted on either side of my waist. She lowered herself down, and by sheer luck my cock found the opening of her pussy without guidance, and she let herself sink down onto it further, looking down at me with a wide-open gasp on her face.

Emma put her hands on my shoulders as she slid into place on my cock, and simultaneously next to us Madelaine was sliding Camila's yellow panties off her thighs. Camila's lovely thick thighs parted, and Madelaine and her mass of red hair went between them, putting her tongue out and pressing it fully against Camila's pussy. Camila sat back on the couch, gripping the arm of it with one hand, while she let out a wonderfully contented moan.

Maisie was leaning forward on the bed, holding herself up by one of the bedposts as she rode Sophie's face. Camila put one hand on top of Madelaine's red hair, pulling her into her pussy harder and encouraging it faster. Anya I had lost sight of since she got off the couch. Emma meanwhile, was taking things slowly. She let her pussy slide down onto my cock before she'd pick her hips back up, staring down at me with that face that always seemed to silently encourage me to do whatever I wanted to her. But the trouble was, when she was on top like this, whatever I wanted just happened to be whatever she was doing. Emma's gloved hands gripped my shoulders softly as she rode, but then soon she brought them to her own body. She began caressing her neck, letting her fingers trace along it to her jaw, teasing her lips as her mouth hung open in a quiet moan. When she sank down onto my cock a little faster, letting a moan out of her open mouth as her finger curved into it, I suddenly knew I'd need more room.

"Maddy, Camila, please head to the bed," I said as I looked up at Emma. The two instantly scrambled off the couch and hurried to the side of the bed. Camila was about to climb in when Madelaine stopped her by grabbing her hips, and then just bent her over the edge of it. Camila looked back and watched as Madelaine sank down to her knees, and then shoved her face right back between Camila's thick thighs to lick her pussy from behind.

I reached my hands around Emma, grabbing her where her thighs met her ass, and she suddenly looked at me with wide eyes, grabbing my shoulders again. I lifted her up as I stood up off the couch, Emma giving a pleased giggle along with a moan as my cock shifted in her. I held her in place and then walked the few steps to the bed. Emma leaned her head down as I held her up, and pressed her lips onto mine, kissing hard as her legs wrapped around me. I bent over at the waist, half laying and half dropping her onto the bed. She lay at the edge of it, legs still wrapped around me. Emma moaned and looked up at me as I planted my hands on the bed and then started fucking her again, harder this time. Maisie looked down while moaning into the bed post, and Camila looked over as her hands dug into the bed, her legs starting to get shaky as she closed in on an orgasm.

Emma's hands reached up and pressed against my chest, feeling my muscles tighten as I kept thrusting harder and faster. Her mouth stayed open, moaning and breathing heavily as her eyes widened in an intense gaze that said she was about to orgasm. Her hands tightened against me, and her legs flexed as much as they could, and she began to cum, her body writing around in her yellow lingerie as she moaned beneath me. Maisie craned her head upward as she cried out, cumming almost at the same time. Camila reached back and pulled Madelaine's head into her ass harder, and then dropped her head down into the sheets, emitting a muffled cry into the bed. She wasn't orgasming yet, I could recognize the noises she made when she did.

I pulled out of Emma as she finished her orgasm, causing her legs to flop down off the side of the bed as she laid there a moment, unmoving. Maisie fell back onto the bed as well as I started to circle the bed, and she and Sophie lay side by side for a moment. I walked around the bed, looking to my side as I did and seeing Anya through the open door of the bedroom. She was in the hallway, leaning up against the wall, and there was a familiar blonde-haired shaped on her knees in front of her. It was Kiernan, with Anya's fingers entwined in her hair, eating her pussy in that sweet, eager-to-please way she did to anyone who would ask. Emma Roberts suddenly poked her head around the door, peaking in. It was likely her that did, just because she liked watching Kiernan work.

I came up behind Madelaine and Camila, and lightly pulled Madelaine back by the shoulders. Camila lifted her head off the bed and turned back, wondering why Madelaine had stopped, and then grinning in surprise as she saw my cock closing in. Madelaine leaned in and slurped her mouth up and down a few times, and then I turned toward Madelaine's ass. She went up on her toes, giving me an even better angle, and I shoved my cock up between her thighs and into her pussy, immediately starting to pound her against the bed.

Camila moaned even louder than she was before. She was probably already 90% there, and I was quickly pushing her over the edge. She cried out and gripped the bed with both hands, shaking her hair back and forth. Black strands fell in her face and were quickly blown out of the way with her heavy breath as she panted and took every thrust. Madelaine stayed on her knees beside her, admiring Camila's ass and the way it rippled as I thrust into it. Maisie crawled down to Sophie, and soon those ice blue panties were gone, allowing Maisie to start feasting on Sophie's pussy.

"Oh my god I'm gonna-" Camila said as her voice almost went out. That was it. She always became suddenly hoarse when she came. She pushed her ass back into me harder, pulling the sheets and leaning her head down to bite them between her teeth. A series of hard, aggressive moans came from between her teeth as she clamped down on the sheet, and she let the orgasm pump through her entire body before she released everything and flopped face first down into the bed.

Camila sank beneath me, her arms and face lifelessly dropping onto the bed. Her legs lowered too, as her feet went flat instead of up on her toes. Madelaine watched, giggling with a bright grin on her face, as I pulled out of Camila's still pulsing pussy, my cock freshly slick with her juices. I turned my cock back to her, and Madelaine wrapped her bright red lips around it again.

"Don't think I didn't notice your ass too," I said as Madelaine flipped her eyes up to stare at me, my cock deep in her mouth. "Up on the bed."

Madelaine did as she was told, crawling up onto the bed on all fours, moving past Camila and laying on her stomach towards the top. I crawled after her, planting my knees on either side of her thighs and clapping my hands down on her unbelievable ass. Madelaine gave an "ooo" as she felt me start to caress it, and then slid her hips up, lifting her ass further towards me. The garter belt connected to her thigh highs stretched as her lovely fat ass pushed up, and her bikini style panties did almost nothing to contain her ass. I reached down and grabbed her panties at both of her thighs, slowly peeling them down over her ass and the garter belt. I took them down just far enough to see her pussy between her thighs, and then left them partway down her thighs on top of her thigh highs. Then I gripped my cock and slid it down between her thighs toward her pussy. Madelaine's head flipped up, sending red hair whipping over her back as my cock slid in, and she let out an almost sing-songy moan of delight.

I stayed on my knees above her, grinding my hips forward and watching my cock disappear between her thighs up into her pussy. It was like hitting a target, watching my cock slide between her milky pale thighs right on top of all the green of her outfit, but it made it all the hotter feeling the material of her costume on my legs while my cock felt the soaking wet pussy. Madelaine whipped her hair to the side, exposing her bare back aside from the purple mermaid bra she had on. I reached down and made short work of that, pulling it away and tossing it to the side. Then I leaned down, sliding one hand underneath her and getting a handful of her amazing breast. Madelaine moaned as my fingers circled over her nipple, and her head tipped back farther as she let out low, restrained moans as my cock kept her pinned to the bed.

I leaned down farther, and she turned her face to meet mine, and we began to kiss as I thrust my cock down into her pussy. She started to moan harder, and I felt her feet kick up against my ass. I slid my tongue into her mouth and she reached up to grab my cheek, moaning into my mouth as I began to lift up higher for each thrust. Soon my thrusts were hard, almost clapping my hips into her ass as I fucked her. Madelaine turned her mouth away to crane her head up toward the ceiling, moaning even louder as I felt her body stretch underneath me. Her feet pressed against my ass again, and I reached one hand around and grasped her by the neck as I kept thrusting. Madelaine was so sweet-looking it sometimes escaped my mind how she liked it rough.

My hand tightened around her neck as her mouth opened and she moaned into the ceiling. Several more thrusts, and her hand feeling the muscles of my arm as I held her by the neck, and soon her eyes were rolling into the back of her head as she started to cum. From this angle, I could really feel her pussy tighten as she did, because it also involved the muscles in her ass tightening. I pushed through both and kept thrusting as she came, pulling my hand into her neck tighter the entire time. I pulled out and released her, and Madelaine took a sharp breath, followed by an "Oh my god" of panting into the bed.

"Maisie, Sophie, here please," I said casually as I moved on the bed. I laid down in the center of the bed, and leaned back onto one of the pillows as Maisie and Sophie crawled over to me. Both tongues and both mouths went for my cock, and the two soon began their routine of sharing my cock as succinctly as possible. I watched both of them urgently suck me off, while the others shifted on the bed. Madelaine sidled up to lay beside me, letting out tiny residual moans from her orgasm like she was a purring kitten. Camila crawled to the other side and laid on her stomach next to me, letting me grip her by the ass again.

Maisie and Sophie were soon joined by Emma, who came between them and parted the two of them off my cock with one swoop of her mouth down. The three shared my cock for a few minutes, until Sophie encouraged Maisie to mount it. Maisie did so, but then planted her feet down so she could ride my cock like she was doing a deep squat. It was like she was jerking me off with her pussy. She did that for a bit, and then Sophie took a turn, putting her hands on my chest and leaning down so she could slam her pussy down onto me. Then Emma took a turn, planting her feet on either side of me and then leaning backward, holding herself up by her hands and then pitching her body back and forth to take my cock with it. I told Camila and Madelaine to get in as well, and Camila climbed on backwards, letting me watch her thick ass bounce up and down as she rode my cock. When Madelaine got on, she basically laid on her back on top of me, having Camila tip my cock into her pussy before she began to grind up and down, like a lapdance that ended up with me inside her.

The 5 Disney princesses all had their turn riding my cock, and then it devolved into 5 sloppy mouths sharing it amongst themselves. They arranged themselves in a circle around my cock, and soon I couldn't tell who was doing what. A flurry of tongues and mouths did whatever they wanted to my cock, and I was clueless except for the occasional sight of someone's head bobbing. Emma would go up and down, and then I'd feel several tongues on me. Then someone's mouth would suck at the top and swirl their tongue around it. Then two or three would kiss with my cock between them. Then two would lick up and down in tandem on either side of my cock while someone else sucked the top. Then five tongues at once until one of them broke off to suck the tip, and that was it.

I started to cum, massively. I felt my cock explode in a huge initial burst, and heard several of the girls exclaim with their mouths open as all five tongues kept licking. I pumped again and again and again, feeling a very hard orgasm but not seeing any of it. Tongues licked along the top and I felt one hand go down to jerk me at the base, ensuring the rest of it came out. When I finally finished, the girls moved away, and I saw the outcome. Emma had a large rope across almost her entire face. Sophie was holding all of her's on her tongue. Maisie was pulling in some that landed on her cheek. Madelaine had a rope across her lips as she panted. Camila's tongue was rounding the corner of her lip, seemingly having already swallowed what she had. Maisie and Sophie pulled together, making out and sharing what they'd received, as did Camila and Madelaine, sweetly cleaning off each other with their tongues. Emma sat there a moment, panting with her face still covered, until suddenly Anya appeared behind her. She put her fingers on the underside of Emma's chin and tipped her head up, before leaning in and kissing Emma right on the cum-covered mouth. Emma kissed back, and soon began a very slow, tender makeout where Anya cleaned off Emma's face for her.

Things finally cooled down after that. Everyone had a good laugh and it was decided to go back to the party. We walked as a group back down to the bar, and had a celebratory group shot, before we followed the music that was blaring down the hall in the lounge/theatre area. We walked in, and the party was most definitely in full swing there. Girls were making much use of the soft mattress-style floor, and the couch as well. At first glance I saw Aubrey Plaza fucking Elizabeth Olsen with a strapon, Kat Dennings and Milana Vayntrub having a round of mutual masturbation on the couch, and Brie Larson on top of Karen Gillan grinding their pussies together. And then everything started up again.

By the time I finally passed out, it was close to dawn, based on the light coming from the treeline out the window. When I woke up a few hours later as the room grew brighter, I was on the floor, with Anya cuddled up beside me. Kiernan's legs were laying over my own, and above me lay Aubrey Hailee Steinfeld, with one leg draped over a pillow. I slowly sat up, easing Anya back to the floor to let her sleep, and then looked around. The entire area was strewn with the girls. Apparently very few had made it to bed at all. I even looked out the window towards the pool, and saw Milana Vayntrub's thick body floating on a foam platform in the pool. On the couch just past my head there lay Dove Cameron, wearing a silk bathrobe that was hanging wide open, with her stomach and thighs and the area above her pussy completely coated in different shades of lipstick.