Halloween Postlude - Pt. 01

Story Info
What happens after Halloween...my wife, my ex-wife, and me.
1.7k words
4.03
3k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm pregnant," my ex-wife said. "It's yours. From Halloween."

"Ha! Funny!" I replied, thinking she was kidding.

Ellen's voice got quiet and serious. "No, it's not. I'm not joking."

"OK, hang on. Give me a second." A million thoughts went through my head. We have two sons, and she shares custody of them with my wife Shelly and I. It's been amazingly great as a partnership, and got even more amazing when we all had sex with our friends Dan and Dana in Boulder over Halloween two months ago.

I took a breath and tried to clear my head and said the words I needed to say. "Look. It's your decision to make. I'd love to have another kid with you, but... if you don't want to..."

"I want to have it. How will Shelly take it?"

"I don't know to be honest. Let's all get together tonight and have dinner and talk. How about 6:30 at Spenger's? Can Anne cover the kids?"

"See you there." She hung up.

I sat back in my office chair and took a breath. It might not even be mine, I thought. Dan had more sex with Ellen than I did. In fact, I only came in her twice, the morning after.

You're being a jerk, I thought. Does it matter? Fuck, what do we do?

How was Shelly going to take this? We'd been talking about having a child in the coming year. What would change? How angry and upset will she be? How are things with Ellen going to change? How will the kids cope? I was spinning, and I needed to stop.

I called Shelly.

"Babe, sit down for some news?"

"You OK?"

"I think so. Ellen just called. She's pregnant and thinks it's mine."

Silence as I waited for the explosion.

Another moment.

"Well, shit. The way your cum was dribbling out her the next morning, no wonder she's knocked up. It's a wonder all three of us weren't!"

OK, first bullet dodged.

"She wants the kid."

Shelly laughed.

"You're so fucking cute when you're nervous. Of course she does. You make awesome kids. I want one too. We'll all have to talk and make a plan."

"What if it's not mine?"

Silence.

"First, you fuckwit, even if you weren't the sperm donor, it would still be your kid because it will be your children's sibling and you're going to help raise it. Second, you endearing fool, Dan was clipped. You should talk to Dana more."

"You're OK? Really?

"Yes, dear, I'm OK. It's a risk of the game. Let's sit down with her."

"6:30 at Spengler's."

"You already made a plan...good. See you both there, I need to work." And she hung up.

I didn't get a lot done that afternoon. I answered some calls and poked at some PowerPoint.

I'd forgotten that after an incredible night of sex among the 5 of us, we'd fallen asleep in a tangle of bodies, and in the dawn light I woke up to Ellen riding me like I was a galloping horse. Dana was sound asleep next to me through all the motion (we were on comforters on the floor, so no rocking bed), and Dan asleep next to her with Shelly next to him, propped on her elbow watching.

I was hard as a diamond inside Ellen, and from the swollen feeling of her pussy and the sweat beaded on her chest, she had either already orgasmed or was on the verge.

She was on the verge, because suddenly she was clenching me and gasping and leaning down into my arms for a kiss and to catch her breath.

"You were hard, so..." she whispered into my chest.

I still was, and seeing Shelly scoot out from under the covers and move next to us made me harder somehow.

Shelly held us both and kissed the back of Ellen's neck and my cheek. Ellen reached out and put her arm around Shelly and held her to us. I felt their bodies, Shelly black-haired and slender and Ellen dark blonde and muscular.

I was content. Content but still pretty hard and horny, so I started moving, and in just a moment, Ellen was moving too. It wasn't as frenzied as it had just been. Just comfortable sex, two people moving against each other as stimulation slowly rose to an unbearable level. In a moment I was breathing raggedly and in another moment Ellen was too as I lifted her off the floor with my hips and started spasming cum into her and she clenched around me as my cock pushed the last spurts into her womb.

We lay atop each other, trying to catch our breath. I felt Shelly's fingers on the base of my cock where I entered Ellen; I was mostly hard, and her touch brought me fully back to life. As I grew, I felt the smooth hard lump of Ellen's womb and the little space behind it, and I heard her breathing change.

She rocked her hips and slid me up and down just a bit, and I rolled my eyes with pleasure. Shelly laughed, and I felt her move down.

In a moment she was licking my balls, and I was sliding up harder into Ellen. Then she stopped, and I saw her sit up. She took Ellen by the waist and pulled her up off me, and the cold air on my wet cock felt lonely.

She turned her around and sat her on my stomach, facing away from me.

"My ass is still sore," Ellen said, bringing us back to the activities of last night, where al three women had been DP'ed by Dan and me.

I felt Shelley's hand on my cock, lifting it away from my body, and Ellen scooched down and let Shelly slip my cock into her wetness.

Ellen slid further down and I felt my cock bent a bit as it slid deeply into her. I felt her muscular ass against my abdomen, and she rocked her hips and slid me in and out. Then I felt the warm tip of Shelly's tongue slide up the bottom of my cock and onto Ellen's clit.

A few moments later, Ellen was shaking and clenching around my cock again, and I was sliding my cock against Shelly's wet chin as she sucked on her clit. The image of that started the stirring in my balls, and in a moment it felt like I had an orgasm that was one giant spurt -- not a pulse but a stream that lasted seconds as I poured myself into her.

My body trembled and shook as I did, and Shelly cupped my balls and kissed them. I opened my eyes and saw Dan and Dana by my feet, looking down at us, grinning.

Ellen rolled back onto my chest and we relaxed.

Her weight was familiar, the pressure points of her thighs and ass and shoulders something I remembered well.

My cock softened, and I felt our juices running out of her. Dana reached up and touched us.

"Damn, after last night? Where did this all come from?" she chuckled. Then she licked her finger, and sucked it clean.

Yeah, that was when I'd gotten Ellen pregnant, I'll bet. Was worth it? Yeah.

Shelly, Dana, and Dan had a morning finisher as well, as Ellen and I watched. That was an excellent weekend.

The kids, who stayed at our friend's mansion elsewhere in Boulder thought so as well.

Spengler's was an old-time fish mecca down by the freeway and the Berkeley Marina.

There was a central bar, and dining rooms that opened off of it; some looked into the industrial area behind it, some out to the marina, some to the freeway.

I got there about 6:40, made a lap and discovered Shelly and Ellen at a table looking over the marina. I sat down and interrupted them for a moment.

They looked at me and their faces were still.

"Want to give us a few minutes? Get a drink?"

I gracelessly stood up and went to the nearest part of the bar and ordered a Michter's. The bartender looked at me, looked over at the table and raised his eyebrows.

"Weren't you over there?" He put the drink and a water on the bar.

"Yup."

"Why are they?"

"My wife and my ex-wife."

He pushed the glasses across the bar. "On the house," and smiled.

"Thanks, man."

I waited about half an hour, watching their conversation in the bar mirror. Then Shelly got up and walked toward me -- watching me back in the mirror.

She sat down next to me and waved at the bartender.

He came over, glancing at me.

"My wife, Shelley," I introduced her.

He nodded. "Get you something?"

She ordered an Old-Fashioned.

"We going to eat?"

"No. Let's have a drink and go home."

I looked up, and Ellen was gone. We finished our drinks, paid up and walked out.

She was still in a serious place, which put me in a worried one.

"You OK?"

"Yeah. We're gonna be fine. Let's get home and talk?"

I followed her car home, and we parked in the driveway.

She stood in front of the door and looked at me.

"You don't wish it was her coming home with you?"

"Are you fucking kidding? Where does that come from."

"She gave you babies."

"Idiot. Toss your pills out and let's go to work."

She grinned, and we were OK.

"We can't now," she said. "She's going to need a ton of support. Time, money, everything. The next year is going to be tough for all of us."

"I can handle it if you can."

"We can. If we all pull together for 18 months." Shelly looked at me.

"But our baby..." I looked at her.

She unlocked the door and we went into the house.

"I made a deal with her," she said. "We help her, then she'll help us. They're all our kids."

"For how long?"

"18 months and 18 months. We'll partner on the kids, help each other out financially."

"Can we afford it?"

"We agreed you'd have to figure that out. We are meeting Saturday night to start the planning."

...to be continued