All Comments on 'Halos and Heroes Ch. 16'

by WasAlmostFamous

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Thank you

I am really enjoying this story. It is sweet and bitter at the same time. I hope you keep writing.

WasAlmostFamousWasAlmostFamousalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks Anonymous-this one is done...

Its just being posted chapter by chapter, but it is in. The hardworking folks at LE get hundreds of submissions a day and this is 34 chapters and most was submitted during the Nude Day contest, so its coming. They're getting it up as quick as possible. As I've said to others who contacted me, the story is complete. I have it in Adobe pdf format and can send it out if requested. Just message me. The email is strictly associated with my pen name here.

Take care and happy reading to all!

Work_and_PlayWork_and_Playalmost 5 years ago
Just some words of encouragement

I'm liking it so far and I hope you continue writing cuz I want to see where this is going (and I kind of have some unanswered questions). Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Awesome writing and storyline!

Thank you for the passion and work to make us involved in these characters! Stellar writing skills to boot!!!!

WasAlmostFamousWasAlmostFamousalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you so much

For the kind words and encouragement. It really does help with morale. I'm so glad you're enjoying the story and hope you find it worth the read till chapter 33!

GybbsGybbsover 4 years ago
tears to my eyes

Cayden's salute, returned by Sam ... I nearly lost it *sigh*

dnsontndnsontnalmost 3 years ago

Holy Moly, this story. Goosebumps ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWasAlmostFamous@WasAlmostFamous
Update: I know I haven't posted in so many years. I am around but after Covid and life/job changes I didn't have time. And then after years of symptons and a year of tests, I was diagnosed with MS so it's been a whirlwind with dealing with that, sleep deprivation and meds on t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES