Halves & Heathens - 750

Story Info
Loner explores conspiracy theory and discovers more.
840 words
3.6
1.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamiePlynth
JamiePlynth
111 Followers

This is an entry for the 750-Word Project Challenge 2024

Pandemic isolation had done many a thing to Marcus, the first was to push him out of the house, away from his drunkard father, and the second was to fall deep down the rabbit hole of online conspiracies.

The cause that most intrigued him was in Nebraska, where he had met with likeminded souls who had the shared goal of infiltrating a farm that was said to be owned by "The Pledge".

While not formally known in political discourse, The Pledge was understood to be a network of conservative leaders who constantly accused their opponents of pedophilia, and cult worship- who were themselves rumoured to be trafficking young women. Their long support of the cops had allowed them to move girls through small towns with corrupt officials, setting up camp at farms like the one Marcus was creeping up on

It had been said that The Pledge believed women to be lesser, referring to them as "halves" in their communications.

Moving through the grass, Marcus spied activity around a barn. Two men -looking vaguely amish- stood outside sharing a beer. They talked excitedly, high-fiving while peering inside. Marcus crept closer trying to hear what was being said, not noticing the rifle end that crashed down on the back of his head.

When he woke, Marcus could feel the zip tie on his wrists as he lay bruised in a pile of hay. The two men from outside were joined by a third who joyfully passed around a flask while resting a rifle on his shoulder. Sat on a hay bale in the centre of the barn was a young brunette girl in her underwear. She looked tired and dirty, with signs of abuse seeming to confirm all the rumours Marcus had heard online about the Pledge. The men circled her, touching her body and pulling her hair while giggling like schoolboys. She looked overwhelmed and near tears as the guy with the rifle took a swig from his flask and spat booze in her face. The monsters bust out laughing as the two smaller men moved to pull the girl onto her back and held her down while the third dropped his gun and undid his pants.

Marcus struggled with his bonds trying not to draw any attention. If he could get to the discarded rifle he could save this girl and bring confirmation of the Pledge's activities back to the team and the online communities. He watched as the men descended upon her body, and flinched as he heard them growl.

Thing was. The noise had come from the girl.

In an instant, the rifleman flew backward, blood spurting from the gap between his neck and head, which looked to have been partially torn off. Marcus' eyes grew large and he stifled a scream of terror. He shot a glance to where the girl was and was shocked to see this petite woman had grown into a finely muscled beast with what looked to be a smooth layer of grey... fur across her body. Her facial features had matured; with her breasts, thighs and hips widening. She seemed to give off this musky scent which aroused Marcus even from a distance.

Quickly, she threw another of her assailants headfirst into a support beam, killing him instantly- the third had sprung up in defence but after the murder of his friends, had tripped and fallen backwards onto the hay bale. The monster approached him and tore away his pants, revealing an erect cock. Pulling the remnants of her panties aside, she mounted him and began riding him vigorously. Marcus watched the glossy hair on her back ripple as her muscles flexed, He found himself lost in the ecstasy of the man's moans, right up until he could hear a climax turn into screams. The girl continued to fuck him from on top, hard, until the sounds of his shattering pelvis echoed through the barn.

Still confusingly hard, and in sheer terror, Marcus tried to bury himself in the hay as the girl beast turned in his direction and licked her lips.

"I'm here to SAVE YOU!" He cried out as she neared, slowly transforming back into human form. She noticed his bonds and softened her posture as she stood before him nude and angelic.

"I-I'm one of the Heathens, and we're trying to take down The Pledge!"

The girl's hand went down to the rigid lump in his pants.

"Are you now," She hissed while eyeing him up and down.

*

Thanks for reading folks. Sometimes its easy to fall into a rut, take criticism a little too hard, and find your way back to write. The 750 Word Project has been an incredible challenge for me to play with to find my voice and try some ideas out that I've kicked around for awhile without feeling the slog of something epically long. Maybe these work, maybe they don't- you never can tell. But I've enjoyed the experience. Cheers.

JamiePlynth
JamiePlynth
111 Followers