Hammer Cock High Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pup was completely lost, unaware of anything going on around her as she drowned in a world of intense pleasure. Every thrust she took made her cum even harder. The only thing that kept her up on all fours was muscle memory from years of being fucked doggy style.

Rena's blonde twin tails swung back and forth as she pounded Umi's sopping wet cunt. Fluids splashed the mat with every thrust as Rena used enough force to drive Umi's cock into Pup. Rena tried to last, but Umi's hot pussy just gripped her cock too tightly.

"Mmm-muh!" Rena gasped and shuddered as she finally cracked. Umi could feel her belly slowly expanding as hot cum flooded into her womb. They both stopped for a second as Rena caught her breath. Umi could feel Rena begin to soften inside her.

"So good." Rena gasped as she pulled put. She smirked and chuckled. "In fact, I think I'll go again."

"Heeee!" Umi squealed in shock and nearly came as Rena's rock-hard cock plunged into her. She had relaxed because she thought Rena had softened after cumming, but it felt like she had just shoved a fresh dick into her.

A womb full of cum alongside Rena's nipple teasing and thick cock was simply too much. Pup suddenly snapped back to reality as she felt Umi's dick swell. Her womb started to fill with thick hot liquid.

"Woah! This is? This is it?" She exclaimed in confusion. She shuddered and her endless stream of cum surged again as Umi's dick pounded her.

"I'm... gonna cum." Umi said as she tried to slow down, but Rena thrusted again, forcing her to continue fucking Pup. Her entire body was hot, and Rena was now twisting and pulling her nipples even harder. Her balls were completely engorged, ready for release. Her toes curled and her face contorted as she tried to keep herself from going over the edge.

"Can barely... hold it..."

"Not... for long!" Rena gasped as she came again, pumping another load into Umi that was just as large and goopy as her first. Umi's belly ballooned even bigger, and she could take no more.

"I'm... cum-woah!" Umi gasped as Pup's arms and legs finally gave out and she collapsed. With her swollen cock stuck inside, Umi was pulled to the ground and landed stomach first on Pup's back. The pressure on her inflated womb caused an intense surge of pleasure, and Umi's cock exploded.

"Hyaaa!" Umi moaned and held Pup tightly as a violent torrent of cum surged from her cock, rapidly inflating Pup's womb. As she swelled, her stomach slowly lifted them both off the ground.

"Hoooo... Leeee... Shiii-!" Pup jerked and twisted as she grew bigger and bigger. Both her and Umi's weight pressed down on her inflating belly, driving her nuts. Her dick and breasts were bouncing and spraying erratically as her body was unable to expel the overwhelming pleasure fast enough. "is... too much! I- hnn!"

The more inflated Pup got, the less coherent she became and the thicker and faster her own cum came out. Drooling and blabbering, she finally hit her breaking point and blacked out. Her body went limp as her now massive stomach continued to lift her up.

Rena stared in awe as she watched Umi's balls contract and pulse as they slowly shrank. Umi had been cumming for at least thirty seconds now, and it looked like she was only half done. An idea came to Rena, and she put a hand on each testicle and squeezed them together as hard as she could.

"NYAAA!" Umi howled as what felt like a second orgasm rocked her. Her eyes rolled back and body shook and spasmed as her senses were overwhelmed. Her breasts sprayed, soaking Pup's back as this new wave of pleasure overtook her.

The pressure in Pup's womb finally pushed Umi's cock out, and her forceful stream continued to spray the mat and ground around them. Rena held on tight, squeezing as hard as she could until Umi's balls were empty and she finally stopped cumming.

Rena let go and got up, completely soaked in cum. She was shocked by how small Umi's balls were now. Even though Umi could only cum once a day, it was a lot of work to get her there and quite the event when she did. Rena could only stare in amazement as she played with herself.

Umi and Pup were both unconscious. Pup laid with her face in the mat and her massive cum inflated stomach hoisting her ass into the air. She had become so big her knees no longer touched the ground. Umi was bent over Pup's ass, her arms, legs, and cock dangling. The only sound was the splashing of Pup's cum as she continued to ejaculate even while unconscious.

Rena stood back, admiring the result of Umi on top of Pup who was held up by what had to be gallons of cum packed into her womb. She sat on the bench beside them, feeling relaxed after letting out a couple of big loads. She thought Umi's cock was intimidating, but her pussy was just as dangerous. Rena usually lasted much long than that. She wondered if having to hoist around such a massive dick all day helped build up a lot of groin strength.

Rena grabbed her lunch and opened it up. She licked the cum off her hands, surprised at how thick it was, and started to eat. She looked around the room, watching other girls as she did. She was glad she decided to go to Hammer Cock and could not remember the last time she had this much fun. She ate her lunch and played her phone game until it irritated her again. Some of the students walking by stopped to admire the aftermath, whispering to each other before moving on.

"Excuse me." One of group of three spoke up. "Did the two of you cum that much?"

Rena shook her head.

"Just her. She came once."

The girls glanced at each other.

"All this was one load from that small girl."

"Yup." Rena nodded.

The girls glanced at each other. One stepped over to Umi and put a hand on her ass, giving it a squeeze. She slipped her thumb into Umi's pussy and pulled it open, watching as some of Rena's semen seep out.

"Wow, that's tight."

"Very." Rena said. "I didn't last very long."

The girl reached down, fondled one of Umi's balls, stroked her flaccid dick a bit, then lifted it up and pulled on it to get an idea of its full size. She let go and it swung down, slapping against Pup.

"Okay, thanks."

As they walked away, they started whispering to each other again.

"It's huge!"

"Yeah, I saw."

"And her balls!"

"I really think that was all her!"

"Her pussy too. I'm hard just thinking about it."

The three began to poke and prod each other, grabbing each other's dicks, breasts, and asses while giggling as they searched for a good spot to fuck.

Rena went back to her phone, looking for other games to play, and after about an hour Umi finally began to stir.

As Umi came to, she pushed herself up and immediately slipped off of Pup, landing facedown in a pool of cum and shivering from the pressure on her inflated womb. She picked herself up again, wiped her face, and turned towards Rena.

"Wh... What happened?" She asked, still feeling a bit light headed. She stumbled over and sat next to Rena, cradling her swollen distended womb. "I came so hard."

"Yeah, that was me." Rena said. "I was watching your balls go crazy while you were cumming, so I wondered what would happen if I helped squeeze out the rest."

"Oh." Umi stared at Pup, watching as her cunt gurgled and spit small streams of cum out. "I've never had that done to me before. It felt like I came twice."

"Yeah, the whole room heard."

"Huh?" Umi paused for a second, then turned bright red. "I... I was that loud?"

"Oh yeah. People walking by were stopping to see your handiwork."

Umi had her face buried in her hands, trying to hide her embarrassment. She had been self-conscious of her dick, and now a bunch of people had seen it. She wished she had not agreed to fuck in such an open space, and she began to fear what possible harassment she invited.

"You got a lot of compliments."

Umi stopped and looked up at Rena.

"I... did?"

"Oh yeah, a one girl even came over too feel you up herself. When the stretched your dick out, all of them were shocked."

"Oh..." Umi wrapped her hands around the base of her limp cock.

"Shocked in a good way." Rena said, rolling her eyes.

"Huh."

"You're really tight, too. As soon as I was in you, I knew I wasn't going to last."

"T-thanks." Umi started to feel embarrassed by all the compliments. "Oh, um... How did you get hard again so fast?"

Rena chuckled and pointed at her crotch. Umi gasped as she realized there were two thick cocks laying on her lap.

"You have two dicks..." Umi said, staring in amazement. "That's so cool."

"You have two dicks!?" Pup exclaimed as she tried to pick her head off the mat. "Let me see! Do they cum together or separately?"

"They feel and cum separately. My left dick cums from my right ball and vice versa." Rena spread her legs, revealing her own set of sizable testicles. "Also, when did you wake up?"

"A bit ago. I think. I don't know, I'm feeling kind of hazy. My balls hurt." Pup squirmed and tried to move, but the weight of the cum was just too much. "Can someone drain me? I can't feel my legs. Or move."

Umi and Rena glanced at each other. Umi got up and made her way over, kneeling behind Pup.

"You weren't kidding when you said you cum for like an hour." Rena said. "Does that always make your balls hurt?"

"No, but Umi's massive dick kept making me cum a lot harder than I usually do-OOOH!"

Pup shuttered as Umi's arm plunged inside of her. She could feel her finger digging and prying, and Umi quickly wrenched her cervix open. Cum splashed out, and Pup began to slowly deflate.

"Ooooh. Oh God. This feels so gooooood." Pup let out a long moan as the pressure inside her began to dissipate. "Oh crap. I'm... I'm gonna-hnnn-noooo!"

Pup shook as she let loose a weak stream of cum.

"Oh come on, there's nothing left to come out!" Pup gasped. Her balls were empty and had turned bright red as they squeezed out whatever they could. "It hurts... so... good..."

While Pup writhed in pain and pleasure, she was soon drained to manageable size. Umi pulled out her arm and sat back down by Rena.

"You're good at that." Rena said. "Lot of practice?"

Umi nodded. Finally feeling recovered, she grabbed her lunch and started eating. After a few minutes, Pup managed to pick her self up and make her way to the bench to join them. With her balls empty, her orgasm was a short one.

They ate together, then packed up their things and headed out. The three of them walked down the hall, naked and covered in cum, until they reached the bathrooms. The opening split into two rooms, with the left side being toilets and the right being showers.

They turned right, set their backpacks on the benches, and headed into the large open shower room. Warm mist and the sound of hissing water filled the room. With lunch almost over, there were quite a few girls cleaning themselves off.

They found themselves an empty spot between a girl massaging her cum swollen stomach and two others who were in the middle of fucking. One was on the ground while the other bounced on top of her dick.

Rena and Umi began to wash off the bodily fluids while Pup sat under a shower head, staring off into space and too exhausted to move. As Umi washed, a thick liquid splashed against her side. She turned to see the two girls were still fucking.

"What a shot!" The one on bottom laughed.

"S-sorry." The one on top apologized.

"Oh, hey..." The girl on bottom turned to get a good look at Umi's thick dangling meat. "Want to join?"

"N-no thanks." Umi responded.

"Oh, okay then." The two flipped and the one on bottom began to ride the other.

Pup still had not moved, and was now on her back half asleep with her stomach sticking up into the air.

"Um... I'll help her." Umi said as she stepped over.

"Nah, I got it." Rena grabbed a spray nozzle and set it to a high pressure and very cold water. She started to hose down Pup like an animal.

"Hooo-weee! Okay, okay, I'm awake, I'm awake!" Pup swatted helplessly at the flow of water. Rena kept going until she was mostly clean, then stopped. Pup rolled over and did not even try to get up. "You know what, just do my back, too."

"Alright." Rena said as she resumed spraying.

"Damn that's cold. Really killed my afterglow."

"Yeah well, soap or cold water to clean off the cum, and this is easier."

"F-fair enough." Pup shivered. As soon as she was clean, she dragged herself back under the hot shower. About fifteen minutes later, she finally got up.

"Well I'm good." Pup yawned and stretched.

"Want us to drain the rest?" Rena asked as she poked Pup's stomach.

"Nah, this just feels good. I'm gonna stay like this the rest of the day."

"Alright then." Rena said, feeling a bit jealous.

The three left the shower, dressed themselves, and made their way back to class. The bell rang and Bahlus stood up. Her belly was swollen and full of cum, but with less girls having a go at her, she managed to come out on top. She wobbled her way up to the podium a bit more gracefully than yesterday, and continued class.

A few hours later, the bell rang one last time and school was over. Umi and Rena met Pup outside the classroom.

"Well I'm heading out. Got to get home before the dinner rush." Pup said.

"Alright, see you tomorrow." Rena said as she gave Pup's cum bloated abdomen a slap, causing to jiggle back and forth.

"Oh, ho ho hooo..." Pup shivered and moaned. "That feels so good."

"I bet it does. My turn tomorrow." Rena said as she turned to Umi. "I want to do the same thing where you get hard inside me."

Umi did not respond, and she stared silently at a piece of paper.

"What's that?" Rena asked.

"Someone put a note in my locker."

Pup gasped.

"I bet it's a challenge letter! Someone saw us fucking and decided to take you on."

"That is stupid." Rena said quite frankly. "What does it say?"

Umi gave the note to Rena, who flipped it open.

"Come to the weight room after school tomorrow. Your dick, my pussy." Rena paused for a moment, looking baffled. "What the hell, it's actually a challenge note."

"Shit, I was just joking." Pup said as she read it herself.

Umi began to worry.

"W-what do I do? What if it's those girls from yesterday?"

Rena shook her head.

"Eh, I'm pretty sure I know who put this here and it wasn't them. I think they were sufficiently dicked into submission."

"Oh, that girl that was watching us?" Pup said.

Rena nodded. Umi kept looking back and forth between the two of them, confused.

"S-someone was watching us?"

"Well yeah." Rena said, a bit concerned by Umi's response. "A few people were. I'm talking about that super tall girl. She was staring at you when we walked down the hall."

"Then she followed us to the atrium and watched us fuck." Pup said. "You didn't notice her? She was like six and half feet tall. Had reddish auburn hair in a long ponytail. She wasn't even hiding, she was eating her lunch like three benches over."

Umi shook her head. She already had a problem with being oblivious, but when she got nervous she tended to look at the ground and shut out the people around her.

Rena rolled her eyes and gave her back the note.

"So what are you going to do?" Rena asked.

"Um... I don't... I don't think I can..."

"Super muscular, too." Pup continued.

"Huh?" Umi froze.

"Was she?" Rena asked.

"Well I mean not like big but super lean. Her muscle tone was insane, I could see her abs even from a distance." Pup said as she rubbed her beach ball belly.

Umi held the note in her hand, feeling conflicted as her shyness was being overridden by desire.

"Oh yeah I guess so." Rena said. "I saw that she had her shirt tied up, but I didn't really look."

"Great tits, too. She was pretty sexy." Pup said as she massaged her own. "Looked like they were bolted on."

"I'll go." Umi said quietly.

"Really?" Rena said, surprised.

"Awesome!" Pup threw up her arms and her belly bounced.

"You don't have to, you can just..." Rena stopped for a second. Umi was fidgeting, and it was obvious that she was afraid to go, yet she suddenly changed her mind when Pup described her. "That's your type, isn't it?"

"Her type?" Pup looked over to Umi.

Umi stood silently for a moment, nervous about answering, but finally nodded her head.

"Ah ha!" Pup giggled and put her arm around Umi's shoulder and squeezed her. "So a hard body is your weakness, eh. I can appreciate that."

"Well alright, but I'm going with you." Rena said. "I'm sure she just wants to fuck, but just in case."

"Oh, I'm going too. I want to meet this girl who thinks she can take Umi's cock so easily." Pup said.

"Alright then." Rena nodded. "We'll all go together."

"Sounds fun! See you two tomorrow." Pup waved as she walked away, swaying side to side with her jiggling belly. "Whew, I'm gonna need to drain myself before working tonight."

Pup left and Rena and Umi walked out together.

"See you." Rena waved as she walked off.

"Bye." Umi waved back. She stood for a moment, looking around to see if the girl was there before heading home.

12