Hands-On Sex Therapy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He again told them that the last to leave was to lock the door and turn out the lights.

So they all stayed naked to watch as Cindy climbed up on Dean to ride his cock, she then invited them to come even closer if they chose to. They just stood there as they were not that far away. When they saw Dean's cock going in and out of her, they moved in closer. Cindy's breasts were smaller and firm, but she was riding him so hard that they became very animated. She leaned over and braced herself on his chest and she continued and he tried to help by thrusting his cock into her on her down strokes.

Dean's help seemed to be the added ingredient to produce an orgasm for her. "Oh My God Dean, you're such a Stud." As she collapsed on the bed next to him.

Dean had not yet came, and his cock lost none of its stiffness, so he prepared to mount her once she got her breath. Cindy showed her limberness as she pulled her legs up and tucked them behind her head. The couples by then were only a foot from the bed lined up on the sides, and the view this gave them of her pussy was epic. It was seeing how her baldness featured her pussy, and Dean's featured his cock, that Helga decided it was time for Garth and her to get a full wax before the next session. None of them had ever seen someone this way, she sported a swollen pussy that was showing some pink. There were then three rock-hard cocks, and 6 hard nipples at the bed as Dean put the knob of his up against her hole and wasted no time entering.

Dean was giving her every bit of his knob and shaft, and his balls were hitting her ass. She was screaming for more, "Pound me, Dean, You're the Fucking Man, Fuck Me!"

She got off again but he kept going, and finally pulled out and shot cum all over her belly and chest. They both were exhausted as they were being given another ovation. Then they took each other's hands and headed for the bathroom to clean up and dress.

Garth and Helga were excited about the opportunity to not just fuck when they were so aroused, but to be watched as well. Since it would have been awkward to ask the other couple if they were in. Instead, they grabbed a fresh sheet and just got to it. It was not hard to do considering that the other couple had already seen them naked.

Garth was laying back and waiting for his lover's pussy to settle in on his face. Helga was not having it, she wanted to fuck. She threw her leg over him hastily and was riding him hard as soon as his cock was inside her. Neither of them wanted to look back at their audience as it might freak them out being this was their first time being watched fucking, but knowing they were there was quite a turn-on to them.

Helga remembered and referenced them getting caught by her mom back in their dating days. Back when it happened she was terrified, but later she used it as masturbation material as it did come with a thrill of its own.

(She could never forget the look on her mom's face when she walked into the family room to see her riding Garth's hard cock as her breasts were flopping up and down. She was shocked, but not so much to not watch a little before she came up with a classic line as she was leaving the room. "Well, I have to admit, that was pretty hot, never thought I would ever see my daughter taking a dick. I guess my decision to get you on birth control was pretty wise, I hope you are taking them, I am too young to be called grandma.")

Garth, well, he was not thinking about anything or anyone but Helga, enjoying the feeling of her pussy as it was sliding up and down on his cock. She was giving him quite a fucking, but she was riding him so hard she was tiring, so they switched positions and he pounded her missionary for a few minutes before filling her pussy with his seed.

Rob said to them, "Well that was hot, you guys nailed it, I hope we can go that long, I thought I was going to cum just watching."

Watching them came with a whole different type of thrill than they had gotten from the therapist's assistants, with them, this sex looked like real fucking, and from real couples that were so worked up, they had no time to think about it.

Rob's big cock was stiff, and Sheila's large breasts were featuring her hard nipples. Like Helga, she had a trimmed bush, not bald like Cindy's, but she was younger than them.

Once Rob laid down on the bed, his erection standing up accentuated the size of his manhood, it was of more interest to Helga than Garth of course. It was not until Sheila mounted him, and when she started riding him, her breasts were putting on quite a show of their own. My god, they were making slapping noises as they flapped up and down!

Any loss of arousal that Garth and Helga had after their turn was back. It was hard for them to keep from just jumping on each other again. The fact that they had been able to enjoy the couple watching, and now was watching them get busy kept them that way. They did not sit down, they stood close to the bed, with Garth's arms wrapped around her, as his cock was between her legs.

Garth spent most of his time watching Sheila's breasts in action. Helga was watching Rob's big cock as it was going in and out of his wife's pussy, wondering how different from Garth's it might feel inside her.

When Sheila got tired, she dismounted and started sucking his cock, and was able to swallow it. Helga had never seen someone try to swallow a cock like this, and right there in front of them. It was porn stuff to her, and she did not even think it was done that much by everyday people. She imagined she could see the outline of his big knob in her throat, she was mesmerized. Not unlike Garth, Rob did not last long, she took his load, and it was coming out the sides of her mouth when they finished.

When they were done, they dressed with not much more conversation than the last time. They all enjoyed it, especially the free-form fucking they performed and watched. At the door, they both made sure the other couple knew they intended on being at the next session.

They did not express it, but they all thought about how hot it would be to swap and fuck the other's partner.

12