Hands, Tongues, Lips

Story Info
I am forced to feel pleasure through magic.
1.3k words
4.39
4.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake myself up swiping at something touching my hair, the motion of my hand hitting my face causing my eyes to snap open with alarm. My first instinct is to sit up and look around, and far be it for my half asleep brain to fight that impulse. I'm alone, the empty room illuminated only by the moonlight peeking behind the mostly closed curtains of my window. Then I feel it again, this time on my cheek, almost like a finger brushing my skin, whisper soft. I startle a bit, my hand flying up to my cheek to reassure myself there's nothing there.

"Who's there?" I whisper into the darkness, my breathing starting to become a bit uneven as fear creeps into my being. I turn to reach for my lamp, suddenly convinced that the light will make it all better only to become frozen in place, almost as if hands are grabbing both my wrists and my ankles, pushing me down and locking me onto the bed.

A yelp leaves my mouth, the air being pushed out of my lungs in fear. My eyes dart around in front of me as I fight the forces holding me in place to no avail. Then I feel them, the lips which seem to be hovering right above mine, brushing my lips with the barest of touches. I open my mouth to say something only to have my head pulled by my hair into a new position just as the phantom lips crash into my own. I start to scream into the mouth only for, what feels like, another hand to grip my jaw and hold me in place, forcing my mouth open now as a tongue begins to explore the depths of my mouth.

I begin to lose myself into the kiss, feeling the adrenaline of fear pulsing through my veins and turning into something else the longer the kiss goes on. Then suddenly, the mouth is gone from mine, the hands in my hair trailing down and touching my body. Sleeping naked, as I tend to, means that I am bare before whatever unseen force has control of me. I feel the hands caress my neck, squeezing my throat gently, something that feels almost like a reminder. Then it goes lower, fingertips brushing my nipples before twisting them just to the point where a whimper leaves my mouth before I can stop myself. I bite my lip hard to stifle any further noise, only for my nipples to be twisted even harder than before and a hand gripping my jaw and pulling my lower lip from my teeth before sliding thick fingers into my mouth, pressing on my tongue.

I know what it wants so I give in and start sucking the invisible digits as I would for a lover. Lathing my tongue over the finger pads before hollowing my cheeks and sucking as my tongue slides up and down the length of them. The fingers around my nipples ease and resume petting me, teasing my nipples lightly as yet another pair of hands seem to materialize around my hips and begin exploring there. They trace my curves and then I feel them. Lips. So many lips. Kissing all over my neck, sucking my nipples, brushing over the skin of my stomach, down my hips.

I can't think straight as I'm bombarded with pleasure, being teased everywhere but the aching core between my legs that the phantom parts seem to be avoiding. My legs are suddenly pulled open as far as they can go, forcing me into a stretch as I shake from the tension building inside me. I look down between my legs, almost as if I believe looking will reveal my torturer.

I feel breath on my glistening pussy, soaked from the teasing that I've been enduring and I whimper out a desperate plea, "Please, please, please...." I'm begging around the fingers still in my mouth, but I barely know what I'm asking for at this point.

I feel teeth embed into my thigh, next to my pussy, and I hiss out in pain before I resume begging, "Please, please touch my pussy. Please, please... make me cum!"

The feeling of lips wrapping around my nub and sucking has my eyes rolling back into my head as I groan long and gutterally. I orgasm almost instantly and swear for a moment I feel a chuckle against my throbbing clit. As I come down, I feel soft strokes along my moist lips. A whimper escapes my lips as the petting moves to my dripping hole and they press inside and become... more. It's like nothing I've ever felt before, my cunt being filled and explored, parts deep inside being pressed and toyed with in motions I've never experienced before. An orgasm rips through me as something presses just right inside me.

I hear it then, the scream that almost startles me out of the intense pleasure inundating my body before I realize it's me making that feral sound. The fingers in my mouth expand, much like what happened in my pussy, filling that hole just as absolutely. My scream becomes something only I can feel in my throat as it's torn out of me by the endless waves of pleasure, muffled to the rest of the world.

More hands manifest on my ass, massaging the cheeks roughly before pulling them apart and a tongue slides into my back hole with what feels like ravenous hunger. I'm being taken apart by phantom hands, lips, tongues and all I feel is the pleasure coming over me wave by wave, unending, blinding.

As the tongue in my ass changes, widens, thickens and becomes the same unyielding full sensation that my cunt and mouth are enduring, tears start to flow from my eyes.

I'm riding wave after wave of pleasure...unable to tell when one orgasm ends and the next begins.

I am full, completely.

Being used, utterly.

My body shakes uncontrollably and I start to beg around the fullness in my mouth. My hands clench and unclench in desperation, my arms still being held apart and down during this entire experience.

Suddenly my mouth is empty, I feel moist fingers stroke my cheek and I immediately begin to beg, my voice no more than rough whimpers and whines from the screaming that was kept at bay, from the pleasure wracking my wrung out body.

"No more, no more, please, no more. I can't please!"

Everything stops. Just as suddenly as it began.

I am on my bed, shaking, soaking wet from sweat and my cum.

I open my eyes and look around. But I am still alone no matter how thoroughly fucked I feel.

I swing myself off the bed and make my way to the bathroom on legs resembling a newborn foal. After using the toilet and washing my face, maybe spending a few long minutes staring into my own eyes trying to convince myself I'm not crazy, I make my way back to the bedroom and flip on my bedside lamp only to be startled at the sight in front of me.

My sheets, which should be doused in various fluids at this point, are dry, clean. Fresh even. Like they just came from the wash and I made them myself.

Ok, maybe I am crazy?

And next to my lamp, on the bedside table, a glass of water that I definitely don't remember being there before.

A wave of exhaustion overcomes me for a moment and I decide I just don't have the spoons to figure this out right now. It can wait until the morning.

I grab the glass of water, gulping it down with relish and clicking off my bedside lamp before collapsing back in my bed, nuzzling into the pillow with a satisfied smile. I'm out in moments.

And somewhere, unbeknownst to me, eyes finally take themselves off the orb they had watched me through, a grin of their own gracing some now all too familiar lips.