Handy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You on top? Or me? Or, maybe, side by side?"

"Let me on top? So, it's not so much like, you know. Fucking."

It was probably best that way, Michael concurred. That way, she didn't have to worry about anything happening that she didn't want.

Sophia wasn't at all sure what she wanted. She was a virgin.

As an army brat, her father had kept her pretty separate from real life.

Then as an orphan, when they told her the father she never really knew had disappeared, a plane lost over jungle, she'd pulled back from other people. Decide nobody else would want her either.

Here she was, in bed with a boy, a man, playing sexual games, playing doctor. At twenty-four years old.

She was gonna get all embarrassed then, close up and pull back, shut him out because, because why?

Because she was inexperienced? Well, she wasn't sure what experience he had either.

And he already told her, he thought she was ok, awesome even!

Time to step up, do something for herself. For once. Just this one goddam time, do what she wanted to do.

She heaved up on one elbow, got one knee under herself, raised the other leg up and over and slid! onto him.

Face to face, breast to breast. His nipples were tiny! Little nubs. Definitely not three-sigma! Feeling his breath.

She giggled; this was fun.

His body was definitely a furnace now, waves of head rising, warming her. Which was ok; they'd not adjusted the heat and with the sun going down it was getting chilly.

He was looking at her, comfortable, confident, trusting. Letting her decide what to do, how much to do.

His cock had other ideas, was getting quite impertinent. Sticking up between her legs, stiff and insistent.

She sat up on him, sitting on his stomach, not worried about squashing him, he was bigger than her, strong.

Reached back, found his cock, took it in her hand. It jumped, swelled.

Humped back, on her knees, moving so their parts could touch. Raising her hips, up over his dick, scoot back, settle down, his penis between her thighs now.

It was doing more stuff! Leaking clear drops from the end. Her clitoris didn't do that.

Oh! No urethra! Nothing there so fluid could get piped up.

He understood as she understood, nodded, smiled.

Ok they had a plan, time to execute.

Angling her hips so her cunt was presented forward, her little clitoris proud, jutting out like a little thumb, she brought his penis back, bent it gently, alert to his expression, not wanting to bend too far, to hurt him.

He was unconcerned, let her have her way, let her bend him. It didn't resist, much, was pretty flexible.

She had to raise herself, his dick was pretty long, to make them meet.

Pull him back, move her hips forward, touched them glans to glans and Ping!

He smiled, she smiled, it was good. Better than good; it felt warm and soft and sexy. And for some reason, her pussy was leaking wet.

"Should we get a towel?" She was concerned about fouling their sheets.

"I don't think I mind, smelling like pussy. When it's yours."

That was incredibly sweet.

She leaned over, kissed him gently on the cheekbone. He looked pleased. More than pleased; excited.

Oh! In leaning over she'd let him go, and his cock was pinned between them, his sex on hers, her wet pussy kissing its length.

That was also good. She moved gently, forward and back, let her wet pussy stroke his cock.

The fluid problem got worse.

Not only her leaky cunt but his drippy tip, slip-sliding together their fluid mixed, became something else, more than the sum of the parts.

Wow! That was perhaps the slipperiest stuff she'd ever encountered. More than lithium grease; more than graphite powder!

Slick as snot, her roommates used to say. But snot was relatively viscous. This stuff was pure lubricant.

"Pretty low viscosity!" How was that for sexy-talk?

It worked, on Michael.

"Almost a non-Newtonian fluid! I'd guess on the stokes scale, abooouuuu!"

He stopped talking because she had slid too far forward, in her enthusiasm, gotten his tip lodged in her a little, right in that pocket with her clit hood on one end, her vulva on the other.

His eyes were doing strange things, getting squinty and rolling up a good bit.

She made an executive decision.

Tipping her hips forward, her clit aimed down at his belly, getting her cunt over his tip, capping it, arched her back, she eased back, slowly, slowly, and he was in.

Socketed, more or less, in her body, in her vulva, the entrance to her vagina, just his glans but wow! that was plenty.

He panted, like he'd been running uphill, tried to speak.

"You, huff, jumped, huff, ahead, huff."

"Shut up and let me fuck you."

There, she'd said it. What she wanted; she was pretty sure he wanted it too.

His hips were wriggling, involuntary she presumed, little jerks forward, as if to tease his cock further into her.

That was infuriating! Ping, ping, ping her three-sigma clitoris kept jolting her, making her lose her train of thought.

Fuck it. She humped her hips up, back, raised his cock with her cunt until it was straight up, more or less.

Wriggled her hips, felt something get right, felt them mate, prick to cunt, like they were meant to be.

And stopped. Something in the way.

Oh! Only one thing for it.

She jerked a little up and Down! hard. Felt the pop, a jolt like a scratch, a sting. Cried a little, a tear forced from her, made a little mewling sound.

And felt something more, something very wonderful behind the pain. A cock in her body, in her vagina, slithering into her, finding its proper home, warm and silky.

So far! Way inside, she could feel it, the length of it, filling spaces she didn't know she had until this moment. Warm and pulsing along its whole length, like a burrowing animal.

Pulsing?! He was cumming!

She felt the warmth, the swelling and hydrostatic pressure, knew his semen was in her cunt, coating her cervix. His wrigglers making a beeline for her womb, ready to knock her up, inseminate her.

At that thought Sophia came, violently. Her abdomen convulsed, curled over him, face to his chest, not breathing. Her body pulsed around him, got another groan out of him, a huge swelling and burst of warm, so much it leaked around his penis, where he was stuck into her, flowing out like spilled honey.

He tried to get her off him, suddenly aware he'd cum in this girl he had really just met, spent his semen in her, maybe gotten her knocked up!

She held tight, clamped her knees into his sides, put her arms under his, under his shoulders, pulled herself into him, breasts to his chest, and held on, rocking.

Pump, pump, pump, he quit resisting now, gave himself up to the moment, just filling his girl with all his semen, doing it because she wanted it, and she was in charge of this.

They rocked together, experiencing it, learning what fucking was all about, how it felt.

When the rush of emotion ebbed a little, she relaxed, looked into his eyes, looking back at her.

"So, breeding? Pretty awesome."

She giggled, snorted, laughed her awkward laugh. Put a hand over her mouth, suddenly embarrassed, always ashamed of her snorting honking laugh.

He smiled. "I love the way you laugh. I hope I can make you do it a lot."

She let it out then, laughing and crying because there wasn't anything about her, he didn't like, he didn't approve of. She could be herself, her dorky naughty sexy lumpy self and he would just love her anyway, all of her.

That emotion took a while to run down.

One thing she was still curious about.

"You're pretty good at that. How many girls have you been inside?"

He seemed to be counting up in his head. She let him do the math.

"Counting you?" She nodded, Yes.

"One."

Oh God, it was his first time too! That was too, too wonderful. She'd got to debauch him, take his virtue, the first one to make him cum in a cunt! Her cunt! His first fuck; his first love.

That clinched it; they were soul mates, nothing else made sense.

She rolled off, suddenly way too warm. Lay there on her back, her ugly/beautiful nipples proudly skyward, wobbling as she breathed.

Found him looking at them; wiggled her chest to make them bounce. Got a big leering smile!

He was so easy to please! What a guy.

"Gonna be laundry day tomorrow." The sheets were wet, their wet spot almost as big as his butt. She scooted him over to her side, made him spoon her, love her body to body.

"I spotted the machines through a door, in the alley. I have my enzymes! I can get all your nasty pussy smell out, no problem."

She reached back over her hip, tried to slug him.

"Your cum stains too! It's not all me."

He acknowledged that, cum stains were the worst.

Quiet for a bit, thinking, he was always thinking.

"You came pretty hard."

She agreed; it had seemed like it, but she didn't really know. Cumming from getting cock-fucked? All new to her.

"I think it was the psychological priming? You know, when you are doing something and know you are doing it, your brain gets double the experience?

"We could try saying things while we're, uh, fucking. Like 'Oh my big cock is in your tight cunt right now! Will you cum on it?' and so on."

She knew something about it. "Stimulate the unconscious, use those triggers to create a positive feedback loop!"

"Next time. Worth a try. An interesting experiment."

She thought about that.

"I think, to have a valid control, we should not have too long an interval between experiments."

"You mean?"

She smiled wickedly. "Inseminate me, you big bear of a man! Put your fuckstick in my tight wet breeding hole! You're gonna cum so hard, you'll put five or six babies up in there!"

He figured it out; she felt him stirring.

"I'm gonna shove my semen tube into your breeding path! Genetically select the shit out of you! You slippery sly beautiful fucking wonder woman!"

He rolled her on her back, mounted her, and they proceeded to do just that.