Hang on, Darling Ch. 03

Story Info
Vivian has been abducted.
3.1k words
3.25
5k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters who appear in this story are fictional and of legal age (18 years of age or older). If you're not comfortable with the depiction of rough and non-consensual sex, there might be more suitable reads for you on this website than this one. This is the last part of a threepart story. I'd like to recommend reading parts one and two first.

Feedback is welcome. English isn't my mother tongue. If you spot any mistakes that escaped the spell check, please let me know. I promise to check every suggestion and upload a corrected version. This is fiction! Some of the events depicted are hazardous and may cause permanent harm or death. Behave responsibly and with respect in real life!

*******

Buck

A cry for help interrupted the quiet of the morning. It was a woman's cry. Warily I changed my direction. I'd been on the run for three fucking days. Someone had tried to steal one of my hookers. When I stopped by him we had some serious discussion during which he was killed by a bullet. The police would certainly pin the blame on me.

That woman screamed again. I groped my way through the bushes. The body had lain in an ugly pool of blood. I'd left the place in a rush. When I was hurrying down to the river I heard the wailing of the police sirens. I hurled the gun into the water and leaped into a small rowing boat that I found nearby. Slowly drifting down the river I switched my cell phone off and removed the SIM card.

Pretty much the only thing I'd found in my pockets other than my wallet was a tube of lubricating gel, sort of basic tool in my field of business. In a small backwoods town on the banks of the river I bought some camping gear, outdoor equipment, and food for a couple of days. There wasn't enough cash left for a bowie knife and I mustn't use my bank card. Poorly equipped I continued my way downstream.

Now I heard the woman weeping close by. Cautiously I sneaked up to a clearing. When I peered from behind a bush a bizarre scene unfurled before my eyes. A naked woman was suspended from a tree in a tangle of ropes, with her back pointing at me. A guy was taking photos of her.

The smart thing to do was to leave the scene as secretly as I'd come. No one had seen me yet and I really didn't need a witness. On the other hand, I could hardly take my eyes off the slut. I hadn't had a cunt in a couple of days, let alone one like this. The guy was now taking close shots of her snatch.

While I was considering the options he turned round and walked away to my surprise, leaving his chick behind.

"What a bitch," I heard him murmur. I was suspicious though and waited for about half an hour but he didn't return.

Slowly I approached the slut from behind. There was a cracking sound when I stepped on a branch. She winced. "Hello? Is there anybody there?"

I didn't answer. I was within arm's length now. Appraisingly I pinched her round yet firm ass. She cringed and screamed. I slapped her across the backside and walked around her.

"What a sight," I thought and whistled through my teeth. The chick began to sob. She reminded me a bit of Nell, a thirty-year-old who was working for me. I couldn't help feeling the naked and defenseless woman's tits up. She'd certainly be fun but I'd have to get her to a more private venue. This place was like Grand Central Station.

Bewilderedly I looked at the mess of ropes. The guy who did this must've been a pervert. I rummaged in the bag that lay nearby. There were enough ropes to rig a four-master but no knife.

"What's your name?" I asked when I untied all the knots but she didn't answer.

I let her slowly down, freed her from the remaining tangle of ropes and hauled her up to her feet. Instantly she tried to run away but her legs didn't carry her. I seized her and slapped her in the face. She looked at me in despair, covering her nipples and pussy as if she hadn't been exposed to me for quite some time already.

I reckoned that we'd be a lot less suspicious if this chick didn't walk around naked by my side, in case we met someone. That's why I pushed her towards the pile of her clothes.

"Get dressed!" I commanded.

Trembling she put on her dress. The slut didn't even wear panties. Impatiently I pushed her forward. I stuffed all the ropes into the bag though I'd hardly need more than one to tie her up. I grabbed her by the arm and led her away from the clearing.

After what seemed like an eternity we arrived at the bank of the river where I'd hidden the boat in some blackberry bushes. I pulled it into the water and shoved her into it. With a rope from the bag I tied her hands to the bench and started rowing. Apathetically she squatted on the floor and looked up at me.

I hadn't come as far as a yard or so when I suddenly heard distant shouts in the wood. "Vivian!" a desperate voice was calling, "Vivian!...Vivian!"

In the wink of an eye I put my hand over her mouth. "Is that you?" I asked and grinned maliciously, "Vivian? Nice to meet you, Vivian!"

Her eyes were filled with tears. I couldn't make sense of the chick. For some reason she seemed to hate the voice in the wood more than the guy who was just taking advantage of her predicament. Warily I lifted my hand from her mouth. She didn't try to scream. I caressed her cheek but pointed my finger threateningly at her to keep her quiet. She bit her lips, bristling with rage.

I continued rowing until the voice in the wood died down. After a mile or two we arrived at a long, densely wooded island. I pulled the boat up the river bank and led my booty to my little makeshift camp.

"Be a good girl," I said gently, "raise your arms!"

She complied as if she were used to submitting to men. I pulled her dress up and slipped it over her head, revealing her naked beauty again. From behind I cradled her tits, a handful of sheer luxury each, and kissed her neck.

I'd had some experience in bringing women to heel. Broadly speaking, it's a fine balance of humiliation, punishment, and tender loving care rather than brute violence that did the trick. Nell for instance had to serve topless at Lou's bar for a couple of weeks with all the guys groping and touching her. She'd been like putty in my hands ever after. I wondered how I could possibly humiliate a slut I'd found naked in the wood, bound and dangling from a tree.

Suddenly she pulled away from me and started running. Approvingly I gazed at her ass. She was athletic and a speedy runner. Yet she'd soon have to realize that there was no escape in that direction. The river described a long arc with a smooth current in the east while there were steep rocks and impassible rapids on the western side.

I followed her calmly. For a moment I lost sight of her but moved on cautiously. When I heard a suspicious noise behind a bush on my right I turned towards it. The naked chick sprang to her feet and fled in terror. I tried to cut her off but she escaped panting. Her gorgeous tits were bouncing wildly. More and more I came to enjoy the hunt. On her frantic escape she'd lost one of her sandals in the scrub and was limping.

I caught up with her at the river bank. She was up to her knees in water, looked at the craggy rocks and sobbed. I grabbed her by the arm and pulled her onto the bank.

Brutally I grasped her hair, forced her down to her hands and knees and thrashed her. She struggled desperately and tried to protect herself with her hand. I grabbed her ankle and unstrapped the sandal that had remained. She tried to crawl away from me but I pulled her back by her foot. With the leather sole I beat her up some more. She was dirty all over by now but the shoe left quite particular dirt marks on her ass which slowly began to turn red.

Before I was able to further go for her I was stopped by the distant noise of a helicopter. Alarmed I grabbed her by the hair again and pulled her towards the trees. The roar of the approaching aircraft increased quickly, became almost unbearable when the helicopter passed the island, and diminished in the distance.

I pushed her back towards the camp. She stumbled forward, barefoot now, her hands clutching at the fist that seized her hair. In the camp I pushed her down to the ground. Kneeling over her I tied her hands and her feet and hauled her up to a sitting posture, looking at her in a rage. Her face was tear-stained. The helicopter had saved her for the moment.

I let go off her for now because I was starving. I'd been living on tinned food and wild berries for a couple of days. My attempts to go fishing hadn't been that successful. I found a can of chili in my backpack, poured it into the small aluminium pot and lit the camping stove.

"I'm able to pay ransom," it was the first time that I heard her speak, "I've got money. What's your demand?"

I looked her up and down and chuckled. The chick looked cute with her tousled hair. She blushed. I kept on stirring the chili.

"What's your name?" she tried, "I'm Vivian. I'm thirty-two years old...My friends call me Viv. I still have dreams of the future...I've been dreaming of starting a family since I was a little girl. I love kids. I want to care for them like my mom cared for me and my sister...I love my mom and my sister. They'd be left heartbroken if something happened to me...please, mister, let me go!"

The pot was steaming. I took it from the stove, put it down beside her and allowed it to cool down for a minute or so before I offered her a spoonful. She looked at it longingly but flinched when I tickled her breast with the other hand. She was hungry enough, though, to endure my busy fingers. Her nipples thought differently anyway and appreciated my efforts noticeably.

I fed a bit of the chili to her before I took some myself. Alternately I shoved the spoon into her mouth and mine, sharing the lousy grub with her. Eventually I held the spoon out to her demandingly. She looked up at me, opened hesitatingly her mouth and licked it clean with her outstretched tongue.

The corners of her mouth were smeared with chili. I grabbed her lower jaw and kissed her. She didn't try to back away any longer.

"Who are you?" she asked. She looked at my equipment, clothes, and three-day stubble.

"You're neither a trapper nor on holiday. You're on the run. You're scared of helicopters. You're on the run from the police. What did you do?"

She was clever. I didn't answer.

"You haven't got a chance. They're looking for you and soon they'll look for me too. They'll search with a helicopter and likely with an infrared camera. You don't stand a chance here. What's the charge? I can help you. I'm a lawyer."

I looked at the naked woman.

"I guess I shot a man," I said reluctantly, "it was self-defense."

"Are there any eyewitnesses?"

"No."

"Did you shoot him from the front or in the back?"

"From the front."

"Was he armed?"

"Gosh! Are you really a lawyer?" I asked and wondered if this chick might serve more than one purpose, "do you walk around in a business suit in your office? Nylon stockings, hi-heels and everything?"

"Does it turn you on?" she asked in disdain. She'd pay for that.

"Well," she continued, "business suit: yes, hi-heels: no, and it's a pantyhose, actually. What was your relationship with that man?"

"He tried to steal one of my hookers."

"You're a procurer then," she sighed.

"And you posed for nude photos," I replied.

"I didn't pose nude." She closed her eyes.

"Who was that guy taking photos of you?"

"I don't know. I called for help when I saw him passing."

"Who tied you up then?"

"My husband."

"Your husband? Did he dump you?"

A tear left a trace on her dirty face.

"What's all that tangle of ropes about?" I pointed at the bag. I'd asked myself this question from the moment I'd found her.

"It's called kinbaku," she answered drily and paused. After a while she added, somewhat surprisingly: "Take me! Come on, take me!"

"Did you decide to be a good girl after all?" I smirked.

"What are you waiting for, mister? I'm defeated. My husband just left me. I'm about to lose my job. I've been humiliated beyond belief. I lost my self esteem and my hope. I'm held captive by a guy who makes money by selling the bodies of women for sex, and who killed somebody. I don't know if I'll still be alive tomorrow. What are you waiting for? You want it and I want it too. Come on, kiss me!"

I wasn't rough with her when I laid her down on her back. Dutifully I stroked her pussy to prepare her for me. She moaned a little and closed her eyes. When I pushed my way in she was wet enough.

The chick looked like a goddess. With her hands and feet tied she more than made up for the stresses and strains of the last days. The beautiful woman responded to my thrusts with cute little shrieks. Suddenly she fell silent and her body tensed. After two or three initial jerks she writhed in her binds and groaned: "Oh my god...oh my god..."

A sparkling little fireworks of glorious sensations started in my limbs and crawled up my spine. I increased the rate of my thrusts and felt myself go off inside her. She was worth the risk of being busted.

I hauled her up, seated myself behind her and pulled her close. Looking over her shoulder I turned her face to me and kissed her. Vivian kissed me back. She grinned like Cheshire cat and moaned blissfully when I caressed her tits. Her expressions of pleasure intensified when my fingers moved slowly downwards. After a short stopover at her pussy they moved on to trace her bent legs all the way to her feet. She writhed. I noticed how comfortable she seemed to be in her binds. Nell had even panicked when I shackled her to the banister rail.

I clasped her legs and lifted her feet up in the air. She seemed to be pretty flexible. Leaning on me she kept responding to my kisses. I explored her wet pussy and her anus. That's when her body stiffened. I tickled her sphincter muscle again. She winced. She was smart enough to realize that a no was not an option but it stood out a mile that she didn't like it.

"Gotcha," I thought. This was the chance I was looking for. I tightened my grip around her legs and fished the lube out of my pocket. Well aware that she didn't appreciate my attention I lubed her anus thoroughly and slid my finger in. It was for her benefit as well as at my pleasure. She shook her head and wriggled.

I let her upper body slide down to the ground and lubed my prick which made it hard enough to enter her through her backdoor. Slowly I squeezed my way in. She opened her mouth but didn't scream. Her dainty hands were clenched into fists and her beautiful legs were twitching. Gently I tickled her pussy. An additional spanking seemed to turn her on but it took quite a while until she came with my dick up her ass.

*******

The sun was already low when I untied her binds. I led her down to the river. When she looked at the slow-flowing waters I gave her a push. She lost balance, toppled over and fell into the shallow water. The naked chick screamed and puffed and blowed.

I took off my clothes and followed her. Before she was even able to struggle to her feet again I seized her, lifted her up in the air, carried her into deeper water and let her plunge down again.

She was squeaking. Peering at me warily she swam around me. I watched the play of light and shade on the blurred shape of her beautiful body under the rippled surface of the water. Finally she came close, embraced me and clung her legs round my hips.

"What's your name?" she asked.

"They call me Buck," I replied.

"Buck," she smiled, "you've got to turn yourself in to the police. It's the only chance you've got. Don't worry! I'm your lawyer. I'll defend you in court."

I took my dick and nudged it into her pussy.

*******

Epilog

Vivian split up with Al and got a divorce. Al knew that his mistake was unforgivable. Nevertheless he loved her and the divorce broke his heart. Not being able to find a new partner who shared his sexual preferences he once tied his then-girlfriend up against her will and abused her. She brought a charge because of rape against him. Al was sentenced to a prison term, paid compensation and lost his job. He's financially ruined and in frail health.

Buck turned himself in to the police. Vivian defended him in court and won acquittal. He saw her after the trial and had sex with her only to leave her the very next day for his long-time girlfriend Lou. When he found out that Lou had been seeing somebody during his absence he beat the guy up. The man fell unfortunately and sustained paraplegia. Buck was sentenced to a lengthy prison term.

Vivian met a former fellow student at a feminist campaign who introduced her to the local queer community. She works as a lawyer for a women's rights organization and lives together with Sally, a widely known artist.