Hannah Ch. 02

Story Info
Hannah tells about life before Jake.
3.4k words
4.68
5.1k
8

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ebolaone
Ebolaone
486 Followers

Hannah Ch. 2

My story is going to have to take a few steps back before I can go forward and fill you all in with what has happened with Jake and me over the last few months.

Before Jake and I got together, I'd been married for almost 25 years, to Paul.

Right up until the end, Paul was a good man, just unimaginative when it came to the bedroom.

Our sex life was little more than, if he came to bed in his boxers and a t-shirt. It was a sex night (when he came to bed in pajamas, he was there to sleep). He would kiss me a couple of times, flip up my nightgown, take my underwear off and slid his penis into me. On nights he felt especially randy, he would squeeze my boobs a few times before he let out a grunt and came. After he came, he would kiss me one more time...on the forehead, roll over and fall asleep facing away from me.

I was a virgin when I married him and for the longest time, I thought that was all there was to sex.

As the years went by, over coffee and after work drinks with other women, I learned that there was more to it than a once a week rut followed by simultaneously crying and masturbating in the bathroom after he'd fallen asleep.

To my credit, I did try to spice things up. I went to bed naked once. He felt it was trampy of me to do it. I tried going down on him one time, I actually got the head of his penis in my mouth when he freaked out because "that was something only gays do" and stopped me.

Okay, I know, you get it. I was bored with my sex life. Paul and I got divorced. For me it wasn't so I could go out and get banged every night, it was just one of those "the marriage ran its course" things.

So there I was, newly single and ready to face new experiences.

Then the pandemic hit. Lock down, quarantine...whole nine yards.

My mother and I decided it would be a good idea for her to move into my house, rather than her being alone in her apartment and me rattling around my house solo.

You all know that story, I woke up early one Saturday, threw my robe over my nightgown, walked out to the kitchen for coffee and walked in on my mother nude, in the downward dog position.

My first thought was, of course, 'Why is she naked in my living room!?'. The second was 'is that what my butthole looks like?'.

What can I say? I'd never actually seen mine. With the exception of our weight, my mother and I look a lot alike (I got the fat girl gene from my father's side of the family) our bone structure, skin tone and even the shape of our butts and boobs are quite similar, so it was a natural question.

Stop judging me!

"Sorry about that," my mom told me. "You're usually still asleep this time of morning."

"You always do yoga naked?" I asked.

"When I can, they frown on it at the senior center and in the park, but I like it. It's freeing. If it's a problem, I'll stop."

"No," I started, remembering how my ex was the time I tried to go to bed without my nightgown. "If you're comfortable and it makes you happy, feel free to be naked."

If the crazy old lady wanted to exercise naked, let her.

Very grown up of me, if I don't say so myself.

However, it sort of backfired on me, but ultimately in a good way.

While I pictured it as her just doing her yoga nude, she had different ideas and for the most part, she stopped wearing clothes all together. I didn't say anything about it. I figured she was a grown ass woman and if that's how she wanted to be, that's the way she should be.

One night, she and I were watching a movie together. It was a warm evening, she as usual, was nude while I was in a tank top and pair of shorts. She looked relaxed and comfortable. I was looking frumpy and sweating my tits off.

It got me thinking.

After we said our goodnights, I went to my room. I was undressed and reaching for my nightgown and stopped. It was just me in the room...and unfortunately the bed. I was a grown ass woman too! If I wanted to sleep nude, I could. Who was going to judge me, my mother? I didn't picture her hanging out all day, naked as a jaybird then slipping on the old flannel nightgown before bed.

I was going to do it.

The sheets felt cool and crisp as I slid by body between them. I loved the way they teased my nipples with each movement of my body. I wasn't forced to lay on the wrinkles and bunching of my nightgown. I was cool. I was comfortable. I felt slightly rebellious and I was getting turned on by all of that.

Part personal growth and part necessity, with the pandemic, I like a lot of people, masturbated quite a bit. While I'd always masturbated, it was more a necessity than actually taking the time to pleasure myself. Masturbating was always little more than my hand between my legs, fingers rubbing quickly so I could feel that pent up release, before someone walked in on me. Generally when the release washed over my body the feelings of guilt followed.

Early in my "New Me" phase I read that masturbating can put you more in tune with your body. A way to learn what touch pleases you and once you have that knowledge you can pass it on to your partner and they will be better able to please you. Also that it felt good, was perfectly normal and didn't hurt anyone.

Armed with a purpose, I made time at least once a day, to pleasure myself.

Taking the sheets off of my body, I slowly ran my fingertips over my breasts. Goosebumps rose as my areolas tightened and made my nipples even more pronounced.

Jake has said, in a loving way, that they reminded him of thimbles.

With the tips of my index fingers I touched and teased them, making them even harder. Moving my hands to my mouth, I coated my thumbs and index fingers with saliva, reaching back to my nipples I gently squeezed and rolled them through my fingers.

A small moan escaped my lips, it felt so good.

Each time I pulled and twisted my nipples a little electric shock of pleasure twinged between my legs.

I continued to squeeze my breasts and tease my nipples with my left hand while I ran the backs of my fingertips across my tummy. It was one of my better self love discoveries.

As much as I hated the way my stomach looked, I loved the way it felt both inside and out. When I gently caressed it my pussy would clench, my clit would get harder and I would get wetter. I also loved how my soft belly felt in my hand. A few of my better climaxes had happened with one hand rubbing my pussy and one rubbing and squeezing my tummy.

Not wanting to get up to get my laptop for something to get off to, I closed my eyes and started to fantasize.

No matter how hard I tried to think of other people, Jake always seemed to infiltrate and become the main character in my fantasies.

When we were still going to the office, his girlfriend Maddie would meet up with him at work, some days. Their plan was to go on a training ride together.

I rode the elevator down with him and his bicycle a few times. He always looked so hot in his lycra riding shorts and top. I would spend the ride thinking about the bulge in his shorts, wanting to run my hand over it and feel his penis stiffen.

Yeah I know it sounds kind of stalkerish. Just wait, it gets worse.....

That night, as I slowly rubbed my hand over my pussy, I pictured them just after a ride. She'd already showered and was sitting on their bed, running her hands over her perky little boobs, waiting for him.

I was so wet, two of my fingers slid effortlessly into my pussy as I pictured him coming out of the shower, still a little damp. The towel around his waist was being pushed away as his penis slowly grew while he watched her. Discarding the towel and freeing his erection, he climbed onto the bed, between her perfect, muscular legs. His face lowered to hers and they kissed. Wet, slow, passionate kisses. Her hand slipped between them and she took hold of him, feeling the weight of it, rigid and hard under her touch.

I raised my left breast and slowly kissed and licked my own flesh, as I pictured him leaning down, kissing and licking her perfect boobs.

I flicked my tongue over my hard nipple, as I pictured him doing the same to her.

My fingers were a blur rubbing back and forth over my clit. I was so close.

Taking my own nipple in my mouth, I gently closed my teeth down on it, as I pictured him gently raking his perfect white teeth against her stiff pebble like nipple as she pressed his erection past her glistening wet lips.

"Unggh!" I cried out as I let my orgasm take me.

It was a good one.

My cry was only partially muffled by my boob. I held my breath waiting for my mother to come crashing into my room to find out what was wrong.

Thankfully she must have been asleep by then, as she was a no show.

Content and satisfied, I drifted off to one of the best night sleep I'd had in a long time.

I slowly eased into being a nudist after that. I started sleeping nude every night. I stopped putting anything (even panties) on under my robe in the mornings and when I had the house to myself, I wouldn't bother tying it. A few times, as I had my coffee by the pool, I would let it fall open, so I could feel the morning sun on my body. Little by little I was getting used to being naked.

One morning, I decided to take the plunge and go for it. I sat on my bed, nude, with my stomach in knots as I listened to the sounds of my mother stirring through the house. With one last deep breath, I mustered my courage and went for it.

I felt a mix of brazen and brave as I headed for the kitchen. My mother was sitting, nude as usual, at the breakfast table.

"It's about time," she chuckled. "Welcome to the dark side."

Well that was a little underwhelming...Okay, maybe I was making too big a deal about it.

So that was my start at being a nudist.

I really liked it and made a point of being naked whenever possible.

Even to the point of only wearing a blouse and bra during video conferences during the lock down era. I really loved doing that. It was my little secret.

Yes it was a huge turn on and yes I loved sliding my fingers into my very wet pussy after every one of those video calls, especially the ones from Jake.

I have to admit, at this point, that Jake was not my first post divorce sexual encounter.

My desire to be naked around other naked people grew. As restrictions eased, I started looking into nude beaches and resorts. One thing I noticed as I perused nudist pictures was a lot of the women were "bare down there". Honestly, I thought that was really only a porn thing.

Yes...I admit, I watch and masturbate to porn. How else is a girl supposed to learn?

Now from what I gather, I didn't invent this, but during my divorce and lockdown, I'd gotten a little lax on shaving anywhere. The only shaving I ever did to my pussy was cleaning up the edges so they didn't show when I was wearing a bathing suit, once I stopped wearing a bathing suit, it didn't matter and as I didn't have anyone in my life to shave my legs and armpits for, I didn't bother.

Yes I know I could have just changed the blade in my, by that time, rusty razor and I could have had that slick and bare look, but I was dying to be seen naked by someone...anyone. So I scheduled an appointment to be waxed.

I was a little nervous showing up to the appointment.

"Here's a robe to put on once you've undressed," the receptionist said as she led me to the changing room.

"Undress completely?" I asked with a mix of hope and trepidation.

"Undress as much as you feel comfortable with," she assured me. "But body waxing is easier when the client is nude."

'Enough!' my mind screamed at me. 'Time to be a brave little cowgirl and go for it.'

Completely nude under the robe, the esthetician, Laura, was already in the room when I entered.

Over the course of talking to her about what I wanted done and without going into all the gory details, I gave her a brief rundown on my life pre and post divorce.

With a quick warning that there was going to be some pain involved, she instructed me to get on the table.

"Should I keep the robe on or take it off?"

"Whatever you're comfortable with," she told me. "I'm going to end up seeing you either way."

Brave Cowgirl time!

I hung the robe on the hook and hopped up on the table, like I did it all the time.

I could feel her gaze as she examined my nude body.

I liked it.

"Let's start with the easy parts first," she finally said.

Because of my rather bushy state, she decided to give me the once over with an electric trimmer.

The vibrations from the trimmer felt nice and relaxing as it buzzed through the hair under my arms. I enjoyed how it felt when she ran it over my legs.

I'd never owned or used a vibrator before. I was getting an idea why they were so popular.

"Whoa!" I exclaimed as she moved the trimmer over my pussy.

"I'm sorry," she said. "Did I nick you?"

"No," I assured her. "It just surprised me. It felt really good."

'WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST SAY?' my mind screamed.

"Okay," she said with a grin. "We'll get back at it."

Once I was trimmed to an acceptable level, she started with the wax. I have to admit, I liked it. The warm wax on my body, followed by the slight pain as she pulled it off, then she would rub her hand over the spot, then wax again, felt nice.

The combination of pleasure and a little pain plus her touch was the first touch from another human being in quite a while, had things stirring....down there.

I tried to keep it under control but my body started to squirm when she sprinkled then rubbed the talcum powder on my pussy. It got worse or better, depending how you looked at it.

My clit swelled and my pussy started getting wet as she applied the wax and rubbed the sore spots. I was getting so wound up, that the pulling of the wax wasn't all that bad.

One other surprising turn on was lying on the table with my legs splayed in front of someone. I was even more surprised when she had me turn over and get on all fours.

"I'm sorry," she said from behind me. "I need you to put your head down on the table. This will only take a couple of minutes."

Other than doctors, no one had ever touched my butt like that. I felt exposed, vulnerable and most of all turned on.

My body betrayed me as she sprinkled then rubbed in the powder.

It felt fantastic...I let out a deep moan.

"You okay up there?" she asked, her fingers still rubbing my bum.

"I'm fine," I answered, embarrassed.

Warmth, pull, rub...twice and I almost bit through my lower lip to keep from moaning.

I'd never played with my butt before, but I sure as hell was going to in the future.

Too soon, I was back on my back while she examined her work for stray hairs. As she tweezed a few, I could feel her breath on my over excited pussy.

I was both excited and a little embarrassed.

"Almost done," she assured me.

She took a bottle of oil off the shelf and worked it into her hands.

"Lift up your arms," she instructed.

She applied the soothing oil under my arms, then moved to my legs. Starting with my feet, she slowly massaged the oil into my skin, working her way up.

'She's not going to....?' My mind raced as her hands traveled up my thighs.

I had to fight to keep from moaning when her gloved hand touched my pussy. My legs spread as she slowly applied the oil between my legs.

Try as a might, I couldn't keep from letting out a low moan as she worked the oil around my butt. God I was sensitive there.

Discarding the glove that had touched my butt, she re-oiled her hand and went back to applying it to my overheated pussy.

Her pressure was more insistent, going beyond applying oil, to actually rubbing my pussy.

It felt wonderful and I started to moan.

"But I'm not..." I started to say as the realization that a woman was rubbing my pussy.

"Me either, do you want me to stop?" she asked raising her hand off of me.

"No," I moaned grabbing her wrist to press her hand back against me.

Laura went back to rubbing the firm, slow circles she'd been doing before I stopped her. Each circle bringing me closer and closer to climaxing. On one hand I wanted it to end, to feel that release crash over my body and on the other hand, this was going to be the first time anyone other than myself was making me cum and I wanted to savor it.

"Let yourself go," Laura whispered in my ear.

I closed my eyes and concentrated on the sensations between my legs. Without thinking, I reached up and started massaging my boobs, letting my fingers dance and tease my hard nipples as hers did the same on my pussy.

"That is so sexy," she purred in my ear.

I rocked my hips into her hand. Her middle finger parted my lips and was rubbing just under my clit. I continued to rock, grazing the tip of my clit against her finger. I pinched and pulled hard on my nipples as my tummy started to quiver and my legs began to shake.

I was going to cum.

I moaned as my climax took over my body, shaking and writhing on the table, leaving me a drained and sweaty mess.

"Thank you," I told her as she handed me a towel to dry off. "That was the first time anyone has ever done that to me."

"No worries," she smiled. "You looked like you needed that."

I was suddenly at a crossroad. While I was intrigued by the thought of sex with another woman...I did have any great desire to actually go through with it. However, given what Laura had done for me, I did feel a certain obligation to return the favor, at least as much as I could.

"That was so fantastic," I told her as I sat up. "Do you want me to...?"

"Nope," she stopped me. "Like I said, I'm not into women, it's just something I do once in a while for special clients."

I was on cloud nine as I stepped into the hallway and headed back to the changing room.

"Hannah," I heard Laura call out. "Your robe."

Thankfully I'd only made it a few steps and no one saw me.

Now you're all caught up on my sexual odyssey from my divorce to poolside sex with Jake.

Ebolaone
Ebolaone
486 Followers