Hannah’s Night In

Story Info
Can I join in please, guys?
2.8k words
3.76
19.3k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rail me faster, Jason, or fuck off and let a real man inside my pussy."

"I didn't want you to choke on Steve's cock at the other end, hun."

"You wanted this threesome, now fuck me properly."

My boyfriend, Jason, rammed his thick cock fully inside my pussy on the next thrust to teach me a lesson, and it worked. I gasped, squeezed, gripped at the same time and chowed down on his best friend Steve's cock.

I'm all for foreplay and a tease, but I'd been marinating through the day until my knickers were saturated and lady cream dribbled down my thighs. My pussy and legs felt sticky, with an aroma that sizzled my senses.

When Jason's friend Steve first arrived, we got right down to it. I knelt in front when he sat on our sofa with his knees splayed wide, presenting me with a monster, veiny cock.

Steve wore jogging pants and boxers that were easy to slip out of, and a couple of minutes after stepping off the private elevator in our Kuala Lumpur apartment building, I was sucking an enormous knobbly cock with gorgeous blue veins running along its length like ridges.

"You must have been seeping pre-cum all day. You smell and taste like a stud farm."

"I've wanted to fuck you for so long, Hannah. When Jason offered, I just couldn't wait and I've been stiff most of the day."

"You'll get your turn to fill my womb with your seed. Let Jason have his go first while I empty your ballsack into my mouth and we wait for round two."

"Will Jason squirt inside you?"

"Nope, and he won't be in our bedroom when you fuck me, either."

"Oh, that's awesome, Hannah, thank you."

Steve grinned crudely at my boyfriend, who'd set up a fantasy kink he'd yearned after for two years. I was at the end of my tether being asked to cuckold him and thought, what the hell, I'll try it.

Being serviced at both ends simultaneously by two well hung swains agreed with me, especially now Jason stretched my pussy hole properly with his decent sized cock.

I concentrated on sucking Steve's shaft, which was even bigger than my boyfriend's substantial fuck stick. My fingers gripped the base of his cock, I squeezed to pressure his tubes, and swallowed his solid meat, licking, sucking and burying my face in his mildly sweaty pubes.

It's humid outside, so I'll make him shower before his second rising.

I squeezed Steve's cock extra hard in my fist, pleased they had scheduled our threesome during my ovulation. My pussy lubrication was not an issue, and my boyfriend slid easily inside my slimy love tunnel before pumping his cock back and forth like a rotating piston on a locomotive.

I loved the way Jason gripped my ass, digging his fingertips into my delicate flesh. I was a slut with a tight, drenched cunt, willing to be dragged up and down his pole, creaming, massaging, squeezing and fucking it.

Steve grabbed my ponytail, manipulating my head in an act of dominance. It's a man thing, I love it because they do, but no fucking way am I going to be dominated.

Whatever gets you off as long as you both cum together with me. I'm the fucking organ grinder.

I cricked my neck and breathed deeply when Steve's veiny monster cock reached my windpipe. After a brief pause, I slid his meat feast further down my throat, where I clamped gently. I throat fucked him for half a dozen strokes, withdrew his cock, then sucked it back down all over again.

"Can I join in please, guys?"

"Fuck off, cuckqueen."

I devoured Steve's gorgeous cock, but his tone when responding to his wife, Diane, felt harsh. It was their kink and the reason Steve had agreed to help my boyfriend spit roast me, cuckolding him later.

Diane loved watching Steve fuck other women.

I glanced from the corner of my eye, enjoying watching Diane struggle against the handcuffs restraining her to a chair. An empty seat beside her would accommodate my boyfriend once he squirted his man protein over my ass. Both our partners would squirm deliciously while Steve and I cuckolded the pair of them privately.

With Jason riding my pussy hole at full pelt, squelching loudly, courtesy of my copious lubrication, I needed to get Steve off quickly.

I offered my lover the most slutty expression, then turned to his wife and mouthed the words, fuck you, cuckqueen.

Diane smiled appreciatively, urging me onwards with a lustful expression, while thrashing wildly against her bindings. Her silken upper thighs looked soaking wet from lady slime dripping inexorably from her swollen labia.

I licked and sucked Steve's glans, tonguing the rim that clenched back his foreskin. He jerked, arching his back when I flattened my tongue, and slid it underneath his cock before flicking the high tension banjo string, chuckling when his eyes begged for an orgasmic release.

Fuck you. Wait till we're all ready.

Once I balanced Steve on an orgasmic ridge, I tongued the length of his swollen dick down to the balls.

I licked, then sucked one testicle into my mouth, sloshing it gently in a spit bath while sliding a single finger onto his perineum expressway. I rubbed hard, releasing his scrotum from between my rasping teeth slowly, before licking back up Steve's shaft, sucking hard on his glans, and deep throating his cock again.

I splayed my knees wider, pointing my ass higher, giving Jason a better angle to pound into my slit. He got the message and bottomed his lovely cock out inside me with each stroke, pressing against my cervix.

My cunt felt bloated, and I knew Jason was close to spraying his cream inside my womb. I prayed he'd remember the promise not to cum inside me. Steve made it clear he didn't like sloppy seconds, and I wanted his extra inch and a half length with greater girth once my boyfriend had his fun.

Steve's prostate gland twitched against my fingertip when I rubbed hard on the slider between his balls and puckered anus. He jerked like crazy, and I was careful not to bite off his veiny shaft as he entered cum explosion mode.

I felt proud when Jason's hot cum ropes splashed over my ass and back in lines and globules, while Steve layered my throat with his salty, slimy delight. I gulped and swallowed each time my mouth filled with tasty seed.

My mouth and lips sucked Steve's cock hard, while two fingers rode gently over his anus ridges, pressing down but not invading inside.

When Steve relaxed, sliding down the sofa, Diane whimpered like a submissive slut. I raised my head, still grasping her husband's increasingly flaccid shaft, opened my mouth, bubbled his cum on my lips, then gargled to her delight.

I stood up, speaking with half a mouthful of man cum squirreled in my cheeks.

"Shower in my bedroom, Steve. I'll handcuff Jason and join you shortly. I left a blue pill on the pillow to make sure you fuck me good."

I sauntered to where Diane sat handcuffed. She smiled impishly, and I caught her expression of deep satisfaction and gratitude. I crouched until our eyes were level, leaned in, and brushed my lips against hers. She inhaled sharply, and I saw her eyes overcome with joy.

When I tongued inside Diane's mouth, she sucked and licked, desperate to salvage her husband's cum, enjoying every morsel I fed from my cheeks.

I leaned my head back victoriously, gobbled everything, then winked at her.

"I'm going to fuck your husband now, D."

"I know, Hannah, and I'm glad. He needs a fresh, tight cunt and deserves it."

"He'll enjoy me more because I have a much tighter pussy than you, having been fucked by a smaller cock for so long."

"Will he cum inside you, Hannah?"

I looked at her as if she were simple.

"Damn fucking right he will."

"Good for you, and him too."

"D, while I'm in my bedroom being serviced by your husband, just remember that he's mine now. I took him away from you to fuck my cunt."

She panted her delight, and I noticed her chest heave and cheeks blush. I'd hit the spot where humiliation ignited her senses, blowing Diane's synapsis wild in euphoria.

She asked for it.

I cast a tractor beam stare, impressed she never averted her gaze. My hand slid down her stomach, and I pressed two fingers between Diane's legs. She gasped when I split the swollen hairless furrow of her mons, sliding both digits up and down her slimy crease, increasing the pressure on her labia until I dipped inside, fucking her hole.

I added another finger, fucking inside her gaping, drenched pussy hole while slimy juice coated all three, slathering into my palm. I hooked one finger forward, wedging her cunt hole open with the other two until I found the rough patch I was hunting.

Her eyes were wide, pupils dilated, and nostrils flared when she dropped her head into mine.

"It's my G Spot, Hannah."

"I know, babe."

"Argh, f-fucking-g h-hell! Oh my, fucking Jesus, Hannah!"

Her back arched as if struck by lightning when I rubbed the end of Diane's clitoral nerve cluster nestled inside her pussy. I delighted in her abandon when she thrashed her head in a circular motion, flailing her gorgeous blonde locks around me.

With my spare hand, I worked Diane's slimy clitoris, still fingering the swollen rough tissue G Spot inside her pussy. She stared desperately at me, her eyes begged me to push her across the finishing line, while she rode away on a tsunami of emotions before returning to plead her case again for an orgasm.

I dragged the hood protecting Diane's clitoris upwards, exposing its slimy, hard pearl beneath, never losing grip on the sensitive fuck patch inside her pussy.

Her eyes glazed over when I flicked her slimy clitoris, dragging it side to side while rubbing her insides. I watched my friend ascend to the heavens on an orgasmic trajectory that would explode imminently.

Then I stopped, and Diane growled like an angry lioness.

"Oh fuck off, that's not fair."

She spat at me, almost crying, shuffling desperately in the chair, half trying to escape, but mostly to reach me. I licked, then sucked my fingers clean, leaving Diane perched on the edge of bliss, abandoned.

I watched her descend from the gates of paradise, clinging desperately to any chance of a climax, grinding her mons into the seat base, hoping to enter her orgasmic garden.

Hers was an exercise in futility.

I stood up and walked to my boyfriend, shackling him to a wrought iron dining chair beside Diane.

Then I left them.

"You wait there, bitch. You too, cuckold. I'm going to fuck a real man."

I shut the bedroom door, then dived onto our king sized bed, rolling onto my back watching Steve towel himself dry. An empty med blister pack beside the bed confirmed he'd followed my instructions; a glance at his massive cock evidenced the pill worked.

"There's a rope in the wardrobe. Bring it here."

I hopped up and swung the rope over a large hook above our bed, inserting each of my hands through an end loop, gripping the sisal tight to take my weight.

"Lie underneath me and let that lovely, enormous cock be upstanding."

Steve was obedient, and I loved that. I was a switch, probably more S than D, but after power fingering his wife to the edge, I wanted her husband at his best.

I squatted above Steve's enormous cock, lining my pussy up, pausing when I heard incessant whining from the living room. I nodded to the bedroom door.

"Bring them in here."

Steve trotted off to fetch his wife and my boyfriend, returning within a minute.

"You two stand at opposing corners in silence. Any movement or sound and I'll throw you out, understood?"

They nodded, both thrilled to spectate my fucking.

"Back on the bed, with your cock standing to attention, Steve. Forget your pathetic wife and pay no attention to my whimpering, small cock boyfriend."

I straddled Steve, using the rope to control my descent onto his shaft. When I reached his massive glans, I dipped its smooth head betwixt my labia, drooling lady cream all over it as if polishing him.

He gasped when I tensed my pussy, clenching the top inch of his enormous cock before sliding down it, lubricating as I went. At half mast, I stopped, squeezed his cock several times with my soft tissue pussy walls, smiled, then turned to my detainees, ensuring their eyes focused on my cunt.

"Are you ready to invade my cunt, Steve?"

"You're fucking tight, Hannah."

"Tighter than Diane?"

"Much tighter than my wife."

Diane gasped, and I ignored the sneaky hand that wrung desperately between her thighs. There was only so much orgasm denial I would willingly inflict on a friend.

When I slid my pussy down the full length of Steve's massive shaft, my pink cathedral rejoiced, celebrating its much wider and longer visitor. My reproductive organs moved inside as I ground my mons into his pubic bone, riding the blue veiny flesh monster until I clamped his shaft with my tight seal at its base.

My legs powered an ascension up his cock, and the rope controlled my descent. I managed my shafting on the biggest cock I'd fucked in years. When I locked eyes with my boyfriend, his were aflame, transfixed by my cunt as it rose and fell on Steve's superior cock.

I grinned, nodding, so Steve knew I was about to cum, shooting the same greedy glance at Diane, who salivated madly while masturbating.

I rocked back and forth on Steve's giant cock while he was lost in space, thrashing around the bed, gripping my duvet, desperate to hold his cum back until I orgasmed with him.

Steve's cock felt primal inside me, activating my feminine hard-wiring and its overwhelming desire for pregnancy. My eyes dared him to send his swimmers and find the ripe egg tucked safely in my ovaries to spark a life that we would share.

When I exploded in orgasmic delight, he did too, and I felt an ocean of sperm squirt again and again, flooding my womb. The heat, and his cock twitching and jerking inside me, sent my body crazy. Overwhelming hormones took over, and I screamed desperately, begging.

"Oh fuck, Steve, please make me pregnant."

I don't know why I said it, because I was on the pill and there was no chance, but I felt something carnal about Steve's cock. His eyes spoke of a forbidden desire, and I knew we'd gone too far even before his wife prised me off his shaft.

Diane desperately flipped me onto my back, systematically licking her husband's cum from around my labia, forcing my knees wide apart, while Steve continued kissed me, lying by my side.

"It's my fucking cum, Hannah, and you'd better be on the pill."

"I am babe, I'm sorry that happened. I got carried away."

Diane puckered her lips, then inserted them inside my hole, sucking hard as if vacuuming her husband's seed from inside my pussy. I bucked in delight on the end of her tongue, my eyes still locked with Steve's, shaking my head politely.

I don't want you. I don't want Jason either.

He'd caught feelings and Diane knew it. I hadn't, but the moment had carried me away.

I pulled her head tighter into my pussy, helping Diane reclaim as much of her husband's seed as would comfort her. She desperately needed to take him back, but I knew we'd already destroyed a marriage and my relationship.

Jason sensed something was awry and stepped behind Diane, fucking her with all his might. When he bathed her womb with his seed, he probably thought her sobs were an orgasm, but I knew better.

We collapsed on the bed, each afraid to speak or move, and slept with the exhaustion of post group sex and its draining, contradictory, powerful emotions that ally with such fun.

I woke in the early hours of the morning, extracting myself from intertwining bodies, careful not to wake anyone.

I took a coffee shot and stood naked in front of the panorama windows that looked on to the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre twin towers. Occasional lightning cast brilliant shards and shadows in the desolation of a stormy night while I contemplated my life.

Jason had opened a door to release his taboo and, in doing so, I ventured through and found many more. I had ascended with new vigour.

I had to find myself.

I snuck out of our apartment before dawn with a holdall, dressed in jeans and a T, embarking on my adventure, leaving a note signed, Cum Bandit.

Koh Lipe, here I come.