Hannah The Whore Ch. 06

Story Info
Hannah moves in with Sarah & the fun continues.
15.8k words
4.83
37.1k
28

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay142
Jay142
3,617 Followers

After Sarah invited me to move in with her, I felt a sense of relief. I was struggling financially trying to maintain my studio apartment, work a minimum wage job, go to grad school, and having the burden of living week-to-week or even day-to-day lifted off my shoulders helped me manage my stress. I got some financial freedom from the money I made hanging out with people in the porn industry but I didn't see that as a long-term solution as most of the money I had made went into paying some long-overdue bills. I still wanted to become a cinematographer in mainstream movies. I was in my last semester of school and living with Sarah gave me the flexibility to concentrate on my classes.

It wasn't a difficult decision to leave a studio apartment for a California beach house either. I had a lot of free time while Sarah was out of town shooting a movie or going on one of her strip club tours so I enjoyed relaxing on the beach or in the hot tub. There was nothing more relaxing than sitting on the back patio, listening to the sound of the waves crashing against the beach, and watching the sunset with a drink in my hands.

I can be a worrywart and had some concerns that I made a hasty decision to move in with Sarah after only knowing her for a short period of time. Sometimes I felt things were going too well which meant something was about to happen to burst my bubble. However, those concerns went away whenever Sarah was home. We enjoyed each other's company and the sex was great. Sex is so much better when you have deep feelings for your lover and making love with Sarah was the best I'd ever experienced. I still like a nice hard cock at times but Sarah knew just how to please me and also taught me how to be a better lover. I didn't tell my parents that I was living with a porn star who was also my lover but only that I moved in with a friend.

Even though Sarah told me and encouraged me to have sex with others while she was away, I still found it difficult to actually go out and fuck someone else. My upbringing stressed being faithful to the person you love so it went against the way I was raised. A lot of the other things I had done also went against the way I was brought up but I still tried to remain faithful to her. I knew Sarah was out fucking other people but it was part of her job so I wasn't jealous of what she was doing. We would take time to video chat and mutually masturbate which was fine for me. Absence does make the heart grow fonder so while I was celibate when she was gone, it was even better when she got home. We brought other people into our bedroom, male and female when she was in town but I still struggled to have other lovers when she was away.

Before Sarah was scheduled to go on another strip club tour, I told her how lonely I get when she is away. She invited me to go along but I still had classes to attend and couldn't go with her.

Sarah then told me, "I've told you several times that you should invite other people over when I'm not here and I'd even enjoy watching you through the home security system but, for some reason, you won't do it."

"I know you've said that but I still have a difficult time cheating on you."

"Hey babe, listen," Sarah said as she pulled me in close for a deep kiss before pulling back and looking me in the eyes. "It's not cheating if you have my permission and encouragement. I am about to leave for a couple of weeks and fuck 25 people in a blow bang, gangbang, and several solo and group scenes before I hit up some of the big money strip clubs. I may even suck or fuck some of the people there too because they pay damn good money for access to the strippers. And you'll know because I always want to be clear about who I am having sex with because the only way this relationship works is if we are open and honest. If you truly don't want to have sex with other people when I am not here then that is up to you, but I am giving you a free pass because I love and care about you no matter what, I just want you to be happy and satisfied. I know how horny you get so promise me you'll at least think about doing some exploring with other people while I'm gone."

I sheepishly replied, "I promise."

Sarah even went out and bought a new computer with a large monitor and the highest definition webcam on the market so we could video chat. It also helped with my homework. Before she left on her tour, she even made me talk about some prospective people I could bring home. There was a guy in one of my classes that was trying to date me and I was working on a project with another female student who was another possibility. I could always go back to my old neighborhood bar where I picked up some guys in the past and had a gang bang but I wasn't sure I'd ever go back there. I had no idea what I was going to do but I got her message that if she was going to fuck other people I should also have some fun too.

While Sarah was home, we fucked like newlyweds. She has a collection of dildos, vibrators, and strap-ons that we use regularly but there were times when we didn't use any at all. We fucked in every room of the house, out on the patio, and in the hot tub. The neighbors caught us a few times but we didn't care. If we went out dancing or to dinner, we'd sometimes bring home a random guy or guys so we could get some real cock when we wanted. Sarah tried not to wear too much makeup so she wouldn't be recognized. Every guy that recognized her wanted to fuck her and it took some of the fun out of it for her. There are times when she just wanted to be normal Sarah. Sarah got a special thrill out of telling a guy after he fucked her that she was a porn star. The looks on their faces were priceless.

Before she left on her next tour, Sarah made me promise that I'd get laid while she was gone.

"I promise, I'll try and get laid, Sarah. I don't mind waiting until you get back though."

Sarah rolled her eyes in feigned disgust, "What happened to that inner whore, Hannah?"

"Oh, she's still there, just busy with finishing up a couple of school projects."

"You know what they say about all work and no play, don't you?"

"Yeah, yeah, I know."

"Besides, the thought of you getting your brains fucked out or eating some pussy turns me on too. If you won't do it for yourself, please do it for me."

"Okay, okay. I get your message. Hannah the whore will come out of hiding. I promise."

Deep down, I knew Sarah was right. I have been stressing over school and getting more anxious the closer I got to graduation. That stress and anxiety turned to sexual frustration, and hearing about Sarah's fun sexual encounters only got me more frustrated. A vibrator or dildo was great for a few nights, but not weeks at a time. So much had happened since I moved to California and I didn't want anything distracting me from my original goal. I was so close to getting the graduate degree that I stopped having fun. Once I graduated, I was going to have to find a job so I figured I'd better have some fun while I still have some free time.

Sarah and I had a great "goodbye" night of sex before she left on her latest road trip. The sex before she left and when she returned was always outstanding. Sometimes I would greet her at the door wearing a cheerleader costume, or a nurse, for example. Other times, I would wear some sexy lingerie that always included stockings and heels or nothing at all. One time when she walked in the door, I was only wearing a strap-on.

That night while video chatting, Sarah made me fantasize about fucking various classmates or professors, male and female. I knew exactly what she was doing. She was trying to stoke the flames of my desires to make sure I had some extracurricular activities while she was gone. The only condition she placed upon me was she either wanted to watch via her home security system or I had to give her every last detail when she got back. Sarah's home had a very sophisticated camera security system with several cameras both inside and out. Being a porn star she was subject to stalkers so she had to be safe. She showed me how to arm the system and how to shut off cameras inside the house when I was home for my privacy. I could also control cameras or move them into various rooms if I wanted, like the bedroom. I took the hint. If I brought home a lover she wanted to watch if she wasn't working. She understood that some potential lovers may not want to be watched while having sex but it was up to me to let them know if there was a camera in the bedroom.

The security system phone app would let me know when Sarah was watching so I would use it to tease Sarah by walking around the house naked or dressing up in one of her favorite costumes. I liked to perform a striptease for her too. It was fun stripping for another stripper and she also gave me some pointers.

There were other times that I forgot to turn on the privacy settings and I'd get a random text message from Sarah saying, "Nice tits, babe," or "Ohh, shake that ass, baby."

I'd walk up to the camera and lick my nipples or wiggle my ass for the love of my life. She would often remind me of my pledge to get laid while she was away. One of my concerns with bringing home a lover was I wasn't experienced at seducing people. Guys were easy; they'll fucking anyone, anytime. All a woman has to do is flash some cleavage or some of her thighs and the guys will swarm over her like bees in a field of flowers. I wasn't comfortable bringing a guy back to Sarah's house. I just wanted to fuck someone and have him leave. I didn't want to wake up next to someone and pretend that I was interested in them. However, women are more selective. It's not like I could go into a bar and walk up to a random girl and ask her to fuck. Besides, Sarah was my only female lover and she seduced me.

I was working on a school project with a classmate, Olivia. She was a tall, slender brunette, around 5'9", with big brown eyes, smaller breasts but long legs, and a small tight ass. She had a lovely smile that immediately put people at ease. Olivia is cute but I never thought of her in a sexual manner mostly because I was being loyal to Sarah. She was all I ever needed or wanted. Olivia and I had been working on the project separately and collaborating virtually most of the time. We were making a short film that was part of our mid-term grade. One day in class, I invited Olivia to my place to finalize the project. I told her I had a great computer system, software, and two large monitors. She gave me a funny look when I told her I lived in a beach house with my partner.

"You live in a house on the beach?"

"Yeah, it's my partner's."

"Damn, I'm living in an apartment with two roommates and still struggling. I'm jealous."

"I guess I'm just lucky, I guess."

"Darn lucky, if you ask me."

I told Olivia we could enjoy some wine while we work and relax afterward. She quickly agreed, partly out of curiosity I think. I was a touch nervous before Olivia arrived at the house. I knew I might try and have sex with her but I was afraid that she might be put off if my advances made her feel uncomfortable. I decided to try and relax, play it by ear, and see what happens. When Olivia arrived mid-afternoon, I gave her a quick tour of the house which left her thoroughly impressed.

"Wow, you really hit the jackpot with your partner. What do they do for a living?"

I wasn't ready to reveal Sarah's occupation so I gave a general answer, "Oh, she's in the film industry too."

"Really? But what does she do?"

"She's an actress."

"No kidding, what's her name?"

I was getting more uncomfortable but I didn't want to be rude either, "Sarah Love."

"That name sounds familiar. What movies or TV shows has she been in?"

I figured I might as well get it out in the open. I should have realized Olivia would be curious about my partner. If I was going to be in a long-term relationship with Sarah, people were eventually going to have to know.

"I don't want anyone at school to know so please keep this to yourself but Sarah is a porn star."

Olivia had a shocked look on her face; her mouth hung open in total disbelief.

I was afraid I scared her off, and then she said, "Get the fuck outta here. I knew that name sounded familiar. You're living with Sarah Love? I've seen some of her movies. She's gorgeous!"

"Yeah, Sarah and I met on a movie set where I was working as a Program Assistant."

"No shit. You've worked on porn movies?"

"Um, yeah. It's not something I broadcast. It's not as sexy as it sounds. It can be kind of mechanical on the set."

Thankfully, Olivia paused asking me questions so I poured us a glass of wine and we put the finishing touches on our school project. Olivia kept asking me random questions about Sarah and the porn industry while we were working. I think she was torn between not wanting to pry but intensely curious about the porn industry. The more we drank, the more comfortable I felt about revealing some, but not all, of my experiences. I let her know that all of my sexual experiences were with men until Sarah came along.

In turn, Olivia told me about some of her past relationships which she said were boring compared to mine. She even mentioned she had experimented with a girl a couple of times. I can be naive at times and wasn't sure if Olivia was hinting that she'd be open to doing something with me or trying to share secrets in a girlfriend-type way.

When we were done with our school project, Olivia and I went out to the patio to watch the sunset with another glass of wine. I sent Sarah a text to watch the camera on the back deck if she was free and hid another in the bedroom, just in case things progressed the way I had hoped. She responded that she would try to watch in between dance sets at the club. As we were relaxing, Olivia switched the subject back to my relationship with Sarah.

"Do you mind if I ask you another personal question, Hannah?"

I playfully replied, "Sure, go ahead and ask. I may not answer you but go ahead and ask."

"What's it like having sex with a porn star?"

I was feeling a touch frisky by that point and replied, "Male or female?"

Olvia got a huge curious grin on her face and replied, "Both."

"Well, the guys are shallow but their dicks are big, thick, or both. They also have MASSIVE loads, like holy shit so much cum. At first, I never thought about fucking a porn actor but the more you see their hard dicks, the more you wonder what it would feel like. As far as women go, I don't want to brag but sex with Sarah is out of this world, fucking amazing."

Olivia laughed nervously and said, "Wow, I'm jealous. After I broke up with my last boyfriend, I now refer to him as Tiny Tim."

I laughed so hard, I almost spit out my wine. There was a definite sexual tension building between Olivia and me. I began looking at her small breasts pushing against the fabric of her tank top. My eyes traced the length of her long legs from her bare feet up to her thighs. She had a trim waist and her ass looked wonderful in her tight jean shorts. I was mostly attracted to her big brown eyes and her big smile. Revealing some of our private lives gave us a spiritual attraction too. Nothing brings you emotionally closer to a person than revealing some of your secrets.

After we opened another bottle of wine, I told Olivia, "We could enjoy the hot tub if you'd like."

"I'd love to but I didn't bring a bathing suit."

Things were going smoothly between Olivia and me and this seemed like the moment to see how far this evening was going to go.

"Well, Sarah and I rarely wear a suit in the hot tub but if you aren't comfortable with that, you can go in with just your bra and panties."

Olvia looked at me with some hesitation. I was momentarily worried that I had pushed things too far and she would be offended by my offer. I was concerned I just screwed up a pretty good evening with her. The fear of rejection can be overwhelming. I mean, inviting someone to go into a hot tub naked was clearly an invitation to have sex.

Finally, Olivia responded by saying, "I think I'll wear my bra and panties. I'm kind of shy. You can go in nude if you want. You won't offend me."

"Are you sure you don't mind? I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable, Olivia."

"I don't mind at all. I'm just a little self-conscious about my body, especially in front of someone as beautiful as you, Hannah."

"Don't be silly. You're gorgeous."

I stood up and reached down to the bottom of my t-shirt and pulled it over my head under the watchful eyes of Olivia. I felt like I was performing a striptease for her but, in reality, I guess I was. I could see her looking me in the eye but then her glance darted down to my breasts that were billowing up out of the top of my bra. It appeared that she was trying not to stare but I knew I had her attention so I unbuttoned the top of my jean shorts and tugged them down over my hips, doing a few wiggles to help. I was standing before Olivia in my matching light blue lace bra and thong. I stood before her as her eyes traced the length of my body from my head down to my toes and back again. When our eyes met again, she blushed. I knew my slow seduction was working. It's exciting and empowering knowing someone is checking out your half-nude body and that you have their full attention.

Olivia then stood up, her hands shaking just a touch as she lifted her top over her head revealing a white sports bra. I watched as she slipped off her jean shorts over her slim hips, kicking them to the side. I was immediately attracted to her long, slender legs which seemed longer now that she was only wearing a bra and pink bikini panties. I knew she was a bit uncomfortable so I tried not to stare. I removed my bra, exposing my full, round breasts then slipped off my thong. I let Olivia gaze over my naked body before I grabbed my glass of wine and walked slowly down the stairs into the hot tub. I made sure to walk a little heavier to make my boobs bounce. I sat down in the hot bubbling water and gave Olivia an inviting look to join me.

At first, I was afraid she was going to change her mind but she grabbed her wine and entered the water, setting her glass on the side of the hot tub across from me. She moaned in pleasure as I'm sure she felt the tension melting away.

"Oh shit, this feels great."

"Hey, just sit back and relax. We don't have any classes tomorrow. We have all night."

I remember the first time I was in the hot tub naked with Sarah when she said she needed to cool off and sat on the side of the hot tub basically posing for me. I decided to use that trick with Olivia to test her reaction.

"Whew, it's getting hot in here. I need a break," I said after about twenty minutes as I stood up and slowly walked past Olivia to go up the stairs.

I could have climbed up over the edge but I wanted to give her a close-up look at my dripping wet, hot body. I could see Olivia checking out my body as I sat on the edge sipping my wine. After a minute or two, she said she was also getting hot and sat on the opposite edge. As she stood, her sports bra was now transparent, like she was in a wet-t-shirt contest. Her little brown nipples were clearly visible. Her wet pink bikini panties clung to her body also making them transparent and showing a camel toe as they were now tucked between her pussy lips. I could plainly see that she had a landing strip of pubic hair.

When Olivia turned around, her panties were wedged between her ass cheeks, and the wet silky material hid nothing. Her hips were so slender it was difficult to tell where they turned into her torso. Her ass was an extension of her slim thighs. I was hypnotized by her height being about 5'9". I watched several drops of water drip down from her ass, to the back of her thighs, her calves, and onto the deck. I wanted to catch those drops with my tongue. Olivia must have known I was checking her out because she turned towards me and stretched her arms like she had just gotten out of bed, staring at me the whole time to see if I was watching.

Jay142
Jay142
3,617 Followers