Hannah The Whore Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Sarah and Olivia went to work on me, they took turns tribbing with me as Sarah knows how much I like to kiss while we grind our pussies together. It is one of the most intimate forms of lesbian love, in my opinion. I love the warmth of her body against mine and it allows us to touch one another in a soft, gentle manner. Sarah had other things in mind as the tribbing was just a warm-up. She had Olivia put on the double penetration strap-on and she gave me a good, hard fucking while I lapped at Sarah's pussy. Olivia is more of a submissive person when it comes to girl-on-girl lovemaking, mostly because of her lack of experience but she got into fucking me with the strap-on. I think it came from me enjoying it so much too. It gave her that positive reinforcement. When I came, I felt like I was about to pass out because it felt so good but Olivia kept fucking me until I came two more times with Sarah licking my clit on the final one.

After we were done, we took a shower together and went back to the living room to have a nightcap and finish off the pizza before we all went to sleep in Sarah's king-sized bed. We had another round of more mild sex the next morning before Olivia had to leave. She thanked us for a memorable night and we promised to get together again. Sarah and I spent the rest of the day going from the hot tub to the bedroom. I missed her so much and loved having her back in my arms again. To be honest, I was glad to have her to myself for a while.

We had a nice, relaxing weekend which is just what we both needed. Sarah had a break in her work schedule but I was working hard to finish up a couple of projects for my final exams. The next couple of weeks were going to be rough but afterward, I'd have my Master's degree and have to look for a job. I was thankful to have Sarah in my life to give me someone to give me love and support when I needed it. I know I did the same for her but I guess that's what you do for each other when you're in a loving relationship.