Hannah The Whore Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried making some noises in an attempt to wake him but he wasn't moving. I went to the bathroom, cleaned up a little, flushed the toilet a couple of times but Lucas never woke up. I tried calling his name a few times and the only response I got was him snoring so I got dressed and left. On my way back to the car, I called Sarah and told her what happened. I was frustrated but she got a good laugh out of the situation.

Sarah told me, "That's why making love to a woman is much better; we understand one another."

She then had another suggestion, "Why don't you go into the bar and find someone else. It's not like you haven't done it before."

"I don't know, Sarah."

"Come on now, I want you to be a whore for me tonight. Let's play a little game. You have to fuck the first guy that approaches you. It'll be fun."

"Alright, I'll try but I'm not promising anything."

"Call me when you're done."

So, rather than just going to the parking lot and getting my car, I decided to go inside, sit at the bar, and have a drink. I wasn't sure about fucking the first guy that approached me but, I figured I'd give it a shot. Besides, it will be fun to tell Sarah all about it afterward.

I went inside and grabbed a seat towards the end of the bar and checked out some prospects. I had on low-rise jeans and my pink thong was visible when I sat down, some guys refer to it as a whale tail. The good news was that it was close to campus so the place was filled with young college guys. A young girl sitting by herself at the bar will always gain the attention of men. It's only a matter of time when one will be the first to try and pick her up. I noticed a group of several guys looking my way and talking amongst themselves but it was obvious they were talking about me. They were probably discussing which one would come over to buy me a drink. I was trying to use mental telepathy to try and get one of the cuter ones to come over. I looked his way and smiled at him.

Sure enough, one of them started making their way over to the bar but before he could get there, another guy came and sat down next to me. I didn't even see him coming. I watched as the other one got a look of disappointment on his face and went back to his friends. He had no idea what he missed out on that night.

The guy introduced himself as Simon, a junior at the same college I was attending. He was younger than I would have liked but he was decent looking with dark hair and gorgeous blue eyes and a decent build.

My immediate thought was, "Um, not bad; we both might get lucky tonight."

Simon asked me if I was waiting for someone and I told him I wasn't, that I stopped by for a drink on my way home from class. We did the compulsory exchange of names, where we were from, and majors. Simon paid me compliments on my red hair, blue eyes, and lovely smile. I knew he was only trying to get into my pants but who doesn't like a compliment? I came into the bar looking to get laid but I wanted to at least make him work for it.

We had been talking for about thirty minutes when Simon asked, "You must be a confident woman. Not many ladies would come into a bar by themselves."

"Well, to be honest, I just had a disappointing date and it was too early to go home."

"I'm sorry to hear someone let you down. What happened?"

"Let's just say that when I left he was sleeping and I was unfulfilled."

Simon gave me a confused look, at first, then asked, "You mean, you two, you know, and he fell asleep afterward?"

"That's exactly what I mean."

I could see by the look in Simon's eyes that the wheels were turning in his head. I left him an opening a mile wide and he was trying to figure out how to close the deal. He probably couldn't believe his luck either.

"Wow, Hannah, what kind of jerk could fall asleep with a gorgeous woman like yourself? I mean, what a loser. Shit, I'd never fall asleep on you."

"Yeah, that's what all guys say but how could I be sure?"

"I guess you'd have to give me a chance to prove myself, Hannah."

I looked directly into Simon's eyes and asked, "Do you have somewhere we could go?"

Simon's eyes lit up because he just hit the jackpot but I could tell he was thinking again.

"We could go back to my place but my roommates are home and they have a few people over."

Simon almost had a heart attack when I told him, "To be honest Simon, my pussy is on fire right now. I need to get laid in the worst way. Do you want to go out to my car?"

"Fuck yeah, that works for me."

We both chugged our beers before he helped me off the barstool. Simon put his arm around my waist and headed for the door. As we were walking out, I saw him give his friend the thumbs-up sign. His friend got a huge smile on his face and returned with a thumbs-up. I got a charge of excitement from Simon bragging to his friend that he was going to fuck me. I knew his friend was jealous and it was exciting for me for someone else to know we were going outside to have sex.

When we got to Sarah's SUV, Simon was thoroughly impressed and asked, "How can you afford something like this while you're in college?"

"Oh, it's a friend of mine's car. I could never afford something like this."

When we got in the backseat, Simon was all over me. I don't blame him, shit, I basically told him I wanted to fuck him. It wasn't long before we were groping each other and stripping off our clothes. I was so fucking horny after my experience with Lucas, I couldn't wait to stuff Simon's dick inside me but I treated him to a blow job first. I had Simon squirming in his seat and after several minutes of sucking him, I bent over and offered myself to him. Simon fondled my ass while sliding his dick into me while I moaned in pleasure. When he started to fuck me, he leaned over to play with my full breasts. Simon kept telling me what a hot body I had and how he knew he wanted to fuck me from the moment he laid eyes on me but never thought it would happen.

Simon lasted a lot longer than Lucas, thankfully, and was hitting my G-spot from behind. My tits were flopping wildly as I was pushing back against his thrusting cock. Oh god, it had been a while since I had a real cock in me, I mean one that lasted more than a couple of minutes. I was quite impressed by Simon's endurance. I came before he did and it was a much-needed orgasm after the disaster with Lucas. Simon kept pummeling my pussy for a few more minutes before he let loose and shot a huge load of cum into me.

Simon slapped me on the ass as he withdrew and said, "Damn, Hannah, you have one hot pussy."

I cleaned his dick off thoroughly with my lips and tongue before he started getting dressed but I was still horny and asked him, "Do you think your friend would like to come out here?"

"Really? Shit yeah. I'll text him."

It seemed like it only took seconds for his friend to show up at my car. He must have run to the parking lot. Fuck, I didn't even know his name but before I knew it, he was standing outside the SUV with his pants down and me sucking his dick while Simon looked on. I got an extra charge out of Simon watching us. I liked performing for him. After sucking Simon's friend for several minutes, I laid back with my legs open. His friend climbed in back with his pants pulled down over his ass and started to fuck me. I now had a third dick inside me that night. Sarah would be proud of me, especially not even knowing the guy's name who was fucking me. Hannah the whore came out of her shell.

Simon's friend fucked me slow like he was savoring the feeling of getting an unexpected piece of ass. I could see Simon outside the car acting as a lookout but I didn't care if anyone saw what we were doing in the backseat. Simon was also watching his friend using my pussy. Sometimes I would look straight at him while biting my lower lip to let him know how much fun I was having. I even gave him a wink. I wish I could've read his mind but he must have been thinking how lucky he and his friend were to stumble across such a hot whore. It really was pure luck.

Simon's friend didn't have as much stamina as Simon but his load was just as big. I felt like a lucky girl for finding three guys with a case of blue balls. After his friend came inside me, I licked his cock clean and told them I had to get going but not before giving them a fake phone number. I had no desire to ever see them again; they were only a couple of useful dicks to satisfy my sexual urges and to give me a story to tell Sarah.

When I got home I knew I could catch Sarah between sets so I got naked on our bed and sent her a text message telling her I had a story to tell her and wanted to video chat. I got an almost immediate response.

"I hope you are going to tell me how naughty you've been."

"I've been really naughty, Sarah."

"Ooohhhh, well tell me all about it."

I told Sarah every last detail of my evening from my dud date with Lucas to fucking not one but two guys in the parking lot of the bar. Sarah and I were both masturbating the whole time I was telling her of my adventures.

While we were mutually jilling off, Sarah kept telling me, "You're such a fucking slut," or calling me, "her little tramp," or, "a whore."

"Yeah, but I'm your slut, Sarah," I then told her, "I saved the best for last."

I placed the camera as close to my pussy as I could and I leaned back spreading my legs then squeezed out the three loads of cum from Lucas, Simon, and his friend. I gave Sarah a close-up of my cream pie.

"Oh, you dirty little cunt. You were just a cum dumpster for those guys. I wish I were there to clean up your mess."

"I wish you were here too, Sarah. I miss you."

I began to run my vibrator over my clit and I brought myself to orgasm with Sarah quickly following me. She had to end the call but not before we expressed our mutual love for one another.

"I love you, Hannah. I'll be home soon."

"I love you too, Sarah. I can't wait to see you again."

Now that I scratched my sexual itch, it was time to focus on school again so I could finish up the semester, graduate, and concentrate on finding a job. Sarah would be home in less than a week and I was positive we'd have some catching up to do sexually. I was trying to think up some surprise I could give her upon her return but I wasn't sure what to do I figured something would come to me eventually.

One afternoon, Olivia and I got together for lunch before class. I was glad she contacted me because I was afraid she would avoid me after I seduced her. We had a wonderful conversation over lunch where she let me know everything was fine between us.

"I feel like I have to tell you that the evening at your place was incredible, Hannah. I've had limited experiences with another woman before but, wow, I've never cum like that before."

"I'm relieved that you are comfortable with what happened. I was afraid I might have scared you off."

"Hell no, Hannah. Shit, I'd be open to doing it again, that is if you want. I only have one concern though."

"What's that, Olivia?"

"I mean, how would Sarah feel if she knew, you know, that we were together? I don't want any drama in my life."

I chuckled and replied, "Don't worry about Sarah, I already told her all about us. Heck, she is the one that encouraged me to have some fun while she is away. Her job requires her to have sex with others so she doesn't want me to miss out on enjoying sex while she's working."

I wasn't going to tell Olivia that Sarah had watched us most of the time but changed my mind.

"That's a relief."

"Let me ask you a question now."

"What's that?"

"Sarah is going to be home in a few days. Would you be up to her joining us?"

"Are you kidding? I've watched some more of her videos since that night and I think she's gorgeous. I can't imagine the fun we all could have."

"Sarah taught me everything I know and showed me a whole new sexual world. Before I met her, I was kind of uptight sexually but she loosened me up in more ways than one," I said with a smirk.

I went on to inquire, "Would you want to help me surprise her when she gets home?"

"Surprise her, how?"

"I haven't figured that out yet but we usually have some awesome sex when she gets home and I know she'd welcome you into our bedroom. Shit, look what she does for a living. But, I want to do something special for her this time."

"Count me in, Hannah. To be honest, it makes me a little nervous but when will I ever get a chance to have sex with a real-life porn star?"

"Why would you be nervous, Olivia?"

"I don't know. I don't have a lot of experience with women. I don't want to disappoint Sarah."

"Not having a lot of experience is half the fun for her. She's a wonderful teacher."

Olivia agreed to come over later that night so we could plan for Sarah's return. Over dinner and drinks, we plotted how we were going to surprise her. We tossed around several ideas, some more outrageous than others and we had fun doing it, especially the more we drank. After we settled on one idea, we capped off the evening in bed once again. Olivia wasn't as nervous this time mostly because she knew how the night was going to end. I introduced her to some light anal play with some fingering, tonguing, and a very small butt plug which she enjoyed. She was initially intimidated because she had an ex-boyfriend who just inserted his dick in her ass once and it was really painful, but with a lot of foreplay and patience, she came to love it very quickly and even commented on trying bigger butt plugs next time.

I also helped her experiment with several toys that Sarah had. We used a wand at one point and I honestly have never seen anyone cum as hard in my life as Olivia did with it. She ordered one for her personal use herself as soon as we finished. Of course, I made sure Sarah knew to check the video feed on her security system. Not only did I want her to watch Olivia and me fucking and sucking again, but I also wanted to build her desire for Olivia.

After Olivia left, I sent Sarah a text message, "I hope you enjoyed the show. Olivia is dying to meet you."

"I can't wait to meet her too. She looks delicious. Luv those long legs of hers."

"Olivia doesn't have a lot of experience with women but she seems anxious to try new things."

"Well, we'll have to take her on a date with us when I get home. I should be home on Friday around 7 PM."

"Sounds good, I'll be waiting for you with open arms and open legs. Luv you, Sarah."

"Luv you too, Hannah."

Olivia and I only had a couple of days to figure out the final details of how we were going to greet Sarah when she got home. The more our plot came together, the more excited I got for Sarah to come home. I couldn't sit still the entire day on that Friday. I wanted everything to be perfect. I knew she would love everything Olivia and I had planned. I was quite proud of myself too for taking the initiative in our sexual relationship.

When Olivia arrived mid-afternoon, I could tell she was as nervous and excited as me. She had watched most of Sarah's movies by then and knew she was in for a memorable sexual evening with a sexy porn star and me. Olivia was going to follow our lead and I let her know she didn't have to do anything she wasn't comfortable doing. At the same time, I encouraged her to be open to trying new things. I think that scared her a little but I laughed a bit and told her not to worry.

We spent the afternoon lounging around the patio overlooking the ocean from the hot tub, eating lightly and having a few drinks. We flirted with each other the entire time, giving each other light kisses, random groping, and walking around the house naked. Olivia confessed she wasn't much of a nudist but found not wearing clothes around the beach house to be liberating. My thoughts were that this was just the beginning of knocking down some old sexual beliefs of hers as Sarah did with me.

At around five o'clock, Olivia and I started to get ready for Sarah's return. We showered together, taking turns soaping up each other, kissing, and just a bit of fingering. I was only trying to get us warmed up before Sarah arrived but it easily could've ended up in the bedroom. After our shower, we dried off, fixed our hair, and applied our makeup. Olivia liked to give my ass a playful slap every time she walked by me as we were getting ready. I wanted to welcome Sarah home with some cosplay and Olivia was more than happy to join in. She didn't have a lot of experience in role-playing but found the idea titillating. I assured her we'd have plenty of fun.

I bought Olivia a cute maid's costume that consisted of a very short black ruffled skirt that revealed just a peek of her ass cheeks but she was fully exposed along with the barest white lace thong with the slightest of bending motions. It had white lace around the bottom and a tiny white lace apron. The top, if you want to call it that, was two black and white lace straps that tied behind her neck, halter style, which did little to hide her small breasts and dark nipples. She wore a tiny white lace hat on her head. The outfit wouldn't be complete without matching black lace thigh-high stockings and black pump heels. The heels and short skirt made Olivia's legs look even longer than they already were. I knew Sarah would be pleased as soon as she saw Olivia. It was like I was giving her a welcome home present that she was going to be able to unwrap later.

When Olivia stood up, she towered over me. She was already much taller than me, being barely five feet tall, but when she put on those heels, it was like I was looking up at a skyscraper in Manhattan and she was all legs. I wanted to fuck her on the spot but I knew even greater gratification was coming later with our welcome home surprise for Sarah.

My costume was a sexy police officer set that consisted of a royal blue, a cutout crop top that tied in the front with a badge patch, a flirty little garter skirt that didn't even cover half of my ass, a police officer hat, fishnet stockings, and black open-toed heels. No police uniform would be complete without leather fingerless gloves, a holster with a fake gun, and handcuffs. I also had a vibrating billy club that Sarah took from one of her movie sets.

There was one more piece to our costumes that I wasn't sure how Olivia would feel about. I pulled out a couple of pretty big butt plugs from our toy box and showed them to Olivia. I had Olivia bend over the dresser, and spread her cheeks, her brown anus staring back at me. I began to kiss and nibble her cheeks then swiped my tongue across her asshole to test her openness to analingus. She tensed up at first, mostly because I think I caught her by surprise and when she relaxed I did it again. This time, she pushed back against my tongue, wiggling her butt just a bit which I took as a signal to continue. Olivia has a tight little ass, not as meaty as I like them but cute nonetheless.

I tongued her for a short time before I lubed up a finger and slowly pushed it into her. I played with her ass for a few moments before I gently inserted the bigger plug into her ass. She clenched up at first but once she relaxed she took it like a pro. Olivia made some funny faces as she adjusted to the feeling of having something that large stuck up her ass. I then lubed up another one, handed it to Olivia, and bent over for her. She followed my lead by tonguing my asshole but I could tell this was probably her first time doing it as she seemed tentative. She gave my anus a few more swipes with her tongue before finger fucking me then inserting the plug.

After we were all dressed, Olivia did some playful flirting, lightly touching each other, slapping our asses, running our hands up each other's legs, and telling each other how gorgeous we looked. We had more wine as we anxiously awaited Sarah to arrive. I was so nervous, I was pacing around the house and poor Olivia was almost shaking. She was going to be part of a sexy surprise for someone she had never met.