Hannah The Whore Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Sarah sent me a text message that her plane had landed, I replied, "I'm running some errands. If I'm not home when you get there, I'll be home shortly. BTW, I hired a maid to help clean the house. She might still be there. I know how you hate to come home to a dirty house."

"I can't wait to see you, Hannah. I'm horny as hell too."

"Um, I'm horny too, babe. I can't wait to welcome you home."

The trap had been set for Sarah and she didn't suspect a thing. The plan was for Sarah to come home and see Olivia and for me to come in a short time later to "arrest" her and then the games would begin. Olivia and I went over the scene several more times before Sarah arrived. We began to panic when we heard the car service pull up to the house and we scrambled into position. Olivia got even more nervous when she realized that the driver might see her in her costume but I alleviated her fears by telling her she'd never see him again anyway. I went out the back door and would come to the front door a minute or two later.

The driver was carrying Sarah's bags to the house when Olivia opened the door for them. Sarah had a shocked look on her face when she first saw Olivia in her sultry maid's costume. After she got over the initial shock, Sarah smiled broadly, knowing she was in for a real treat. She later told me she recognized Olivia from watching the security cams when we had fucked and was thankful she was going to have the opportunity to taste my lovely friend. The driver's eyes widened as he scanned Olivia's statuesque body from her high heels, up those long, long legs to her trim abs and her nipples showing through the lace. Her long neck led to a very beautiful face. When Olivia bent over to help with Sarah's bags, she flashed her cute behind and butt plug to Sarah and the driver.

Sarah tipped the driver and asked, "What is your name, dear? Where is Hannah?"

"My name is Olivia, ma'am," she replied with a curtsy, "Miss Hannah will be home shortly, ma'am."

"You are very pretty, Olivia. Hannah has exquisite taste."

"Thank you, ma'am. You are quite beautiful yourself if you don't mind me saying so."

I'm sure that by this time, Sarah was very curious to see what else I had planned for her. I rang the doorbell and when Olivia opened the door, I could see Sarah's look of approval for my choice of costume. She gave me the once over with her glances and lightly licked her lips in her subtle way of telling me she wanted to taste my pussy but our game was just beginning.

"Are you Sarah Love?"

"Why, yes I am officer. Am I in some sort of trouble?"

"Yes, you are ma'am. You're being arrested on suspicion of the theft of jewels."

"I'm innocent. I would never steal anything, officer."

"Tell that to the judge, ma'am. Now place your hands behind your back."

Sarah complied with my order and as I cuffed her hands I whispered in her ear, "We're going to fuck your brains out tonight baby, welcome home."

"I'm going to have to search you for weapons. Spread your legs."

Sarah was wearing a button-down blouse and mini skirt and I put my arms around Sarah's trim waist and felt her firm abs as my hands slid up her torso. I had some jewelry hidden in my gloves and when I began to fondle her breasts, I slipped a couple of rings inside her bra.

"What are these?" I asked as I pulled them out of her bra.

"Those are mine."

"Do you always hide your jewelry in your bra?"

Sarah played along by giving me a defiant look but not responding. Sarah had on a front snap bra so I undid the snap under the pretense of having to check her bra further. Her big breasts popped out of her bra and I could see Olivia's eyes widen. I improvised at this point so Olivia could help out.

"We've had you under surveillance for a while now. Office Olivia here has been working undercover."

Sarah looked over at Olivia and said, "I trusted you. I thought you were my friend, you little bitch."

"I'm not friends with jewel thieves," Olivia responded.

I lifted Sarah's skirt and I quickly slipped a pair of diamond earrings inside her thong. I then asked Olivia for some help searching Sarah while I held her still. Olivia started at Sarah's ankle even though there was no reason to frisk her there other than to tease our suspect. Olivia slowly ran her hands up both of Sarah's legs, stopping before she got to her thong. I nodded for her to continue and when she touched Sarah's thong, she felt the ring. Olivia took her time pulling the ring from Sarah's thong, making sure she got a good feel of Sarah's pussy while doing so. To be thorough, I instructed Olivia to remove Sarah's thong. She bent down on one knee and slowly pulled the thong over Sarah's hips and down her legs. Olivia's face was now inches from Sarah's pussy. Olivia showed me there was no more jewelry in the thong but I could see a damp spot which made me smile.

"It looks like we might have to do a body cavity search, Officer Olivia. We can't be too sure. These jewel thieves are tricky."

I had Olivia check out Sarah's pussy while I wet my finger and began to probe her ass. Sarah began to moan softly as we double penetrated her with our fingers. I nibbled on her neck and reached around to fondle one of her breasts. Olivia followed my lead and fondled her other breasts, forcing Sarah to moan louder.

"You know, things will go easier for you if you tell us who your partners are, Ms. Love."

"I'll never tell."

We took our fingers out of Sarah's ass and pussy and walked determinedly around to face her.

I gave her a stern look and told her, "We have ways of making you talk."

I took the vibrating billy club and slid it up and down her thighs a few times before I ran it across her slit, making sure to touch her clit with it. I inserted it into her about an inch. I planned to tease her until she begged us to let her cum. I could see Sarah's cheeks getting flush which signaled to me that she was enjoying our cosplay.

As Sarah's breathing increased and her moans grew louder, she said, "You'll have to do better than that to get me to talk."

"Okay, bitch, have it your way."

Olivia and I each grabbed one of Sarah's arms and "forced" her into the bedroom where we stripped off her mini skirt. We had to uncuff her until we stripped off her blouse and bra then restrained Sarah's arms over her head to a couple of eye bolts in the beam on our ceiling. She was now at our mercy. Olivia and I walked slowly around Sarah like wild tigresses stalking their prey, commenting on her body, tweaking her nipples, tickling her clit, and spanking her ass with our bare hands. Olivia surprised me when she grabbed the back of Sarah's head and leaned in to give her a big, tongue-swabbing wet kiss. Up until then, she had followed my lead but that was the first time she took the initiative.

When Olivia released Sarah from her grip, I walked up to Sarah and began to play with her pussy with the vibrating billy club, teasing her upper thighs and her outer lips at first, then running it along her clit and shoving it forcefully into her pussy. I knew Sarah was getting hornier by the second by the way her moans were growing louder.

"Are you going to tell us all about the jewel thief racket or do we have to get tougher on you?"

"Shit, this is nothing, you fucking dirty cop. You got nothing on me. Give me your best shot, I'll never talk."

"Okay, you asked for it."

I then told Olivia, "I guess we'll have to get Ms. Love's ass ready for penetration."

"Yes, ma'am."

I got down on my knees behind a strung-up Sarah, squeezing and nuzzling her firm, round ass cheeks. I then spread them wide, then teased her with some light flicks of my tongue against her asshole. Sarah's soft moans let me know she was enjoying my assault on her butt.

After a minute or two, I told Olivia, "You take over from here for a while."

"Yes, ma'am."

Olivia got down on her knees and dutifully began to play with Sarah's ass where I left off. She dove right in giving Sarah's ass a nice tongue bath before lubing up a finger and sticking it up Sarah's ass. I walked around to face Sarah while this was happening and planted a big wet kiss on her lips while wrapping my hands around her waist and drawing her in tightly. It was my way of telling her how much I missed her. My hands found their way to her big tits as we continued to kiss.

I stopped kissing Sarah to retrieve her favorite remote control butt plug. She smiled when she saw me lubing it up for her. I handed it to Olivia who did the honors of shoving it up Sarah's asshole and I showed Olivia how to control it with the remote. When Olivia turned it on, Sarah's body shook in pure ecstasy and I gave her a wicked grin. Olivia kept playing with the controls while she and I began to suck on Sarah's nipples which drove her wild.

I lifted my head and asked Sarah, "Are you ready to talk yet?"

"Fuck you. You'll have to do better than this to get me to talk, bitch."

"Okay, have it your way, you fucking cumslut. I've seen your movies. I know what a fucking whore you are."

I took the vibrating billy club and inserted it into Sarah's pussy while Olivia continued playing with the controls to the butt plug. We then went back to playing with Sarah's tits. Sarah quickly began to struggle with her restraints and her body began to writhe. I knew the familiar sounds she makes when she is about to cum and just as she was reaching her climax, I withdrew the vibrator and Olivia turned off the butt plug. We both then stood back and grinned.

"You're not going to cum until I let you."

"Fuck you, Hannah. I'm stronger than you think."

I stared directly into Sarah's eyes and replied, "No. No fuck for you, Sarah."

Olivia and I then released Sarah from being suspended and inserted a remote control egg vibrator into her pussy before we restrained her in a straight-back chair that we placed on the side of the bed. We turned the vibrators on real low then Olivia and I approached each other right in front of Sarah and began to kiss softly at first then with longer, deeper kisses. Our hands began to roam over each other's bodies. I love Olivia's long, lean legs, especially with the soft lace silk of her thigh highs encasing them. We were both hotter than hell after teasing each other most of the day then from playing with Sarah. Our breathing and moans were hot and heavy.

We then began to ever so slowly strip each other's clothing off, taking time to kiss, lick and suck whatever body part we had exposed. Olivia's small, pert breasts are so enticing and she teased Sarah by running them across her lips. Sarah tried to capture them with her mouth and tongue but Olivia would have none of that. After teasing Sarah, Olivia presented her nipples to me to play with, denying Sarah that pleasure. Olivia removed my top and I walked over to Sarah and lightly slapped her face with my breasts, pulling her face into my cleavage before laughing and pulling away so Olivia could savor them.

After we slipped off our skirts and thongs, Olivia and I took turns sticking our asses into Sarah's face letting her lick our asses for just a few seconds before pulling away. We both laughed at her because we knew she wanted more. Olivia must have been getting into being a tease because she circled Sarah's chair, her heels clicking against the hardwood floors. She then stopped in front of Sarah and lifted one leg onto her shoulder giving Sarah a close-up view and smell of her delicious pussy. Olivia pulled Sarah's head closer and rubbed her juices all over Sarah's mouth and chin.

Olivia and I continued giving Sarah lap dances, rubbing our naked bodies together and over hers. Sarah was helpless and was at the mercy of our touches. Anytime we thought Sarah was close to cumming, we turned off the vibrators and took delight in Sarah's disappointed glares. While Olivia and I were teasing Sarah, we were also teasing each other. Anytime I stuck my finger into Olivia I could feel how wet she was. My pussy was dripping also which I showed off to Sarah.

When Olivia and I couldn't take it anymore I had her lay back on the bed with her legs wide open facing Sarah. I know Sarah wanted her badly but I wasn't going to unshackle her just yet. I played with Olivia's body, commenting on how her little titties felt in my mouth, how her taut abs felt as I ran my hands over them and how her silky long legs felt so soft to my touch. I even had Olivia tickle my clit with her toes. I stuck two fingers into Olivia's pussy then brought them to Sarah's mouth to lick them clean.

Sarah told me, "I'll get you for this you fucking tease. I'm still not going to snitch."

"Have it your way Ms. Love."

I then dove between Olivia's legs and lapped up the juices that were dripping from her pussy then returned to Sarah to give her a long wet kiss. I could see her squirming in her seat so I knew we were doing a good job. I ate Olivia's pussy to one earth-shattering orgasm before we got into a sixty-nine. The only time we would pause would be to play with the controls to the vibrators in Sarah's ass and pussy but we refused to let her cum.

After I came, Olivia and I stood before Sarah, stuck our fingers into each other's pussy, and fed our fingers to a restrained Sarah. She licked our fingers clean.

Sarah then broke down, "Alright, you win. I can't take it anymore. I'll tell you everything but you have to let me fuck you both."

Olivia and I were pretending to think about Sarah's offer but I thought we teased her long enough. Sarah made up some story about Al blackmailing her to help in a jewel theft ring. I don't even remember the details but it didn't matter anyway. After going back and forth on whether we believed Sarah, Olivia and I released her and we immediately began a three-way make-out session. Sarah was hotter than I'd ever seen her before. I wasn't jealous when she focused more on Olivia, after all, she had watched me fuck her before and she was a new hot pussy. Sarah tried to take control which is her nature but I wouldn't let her. I wanted to be in control that evening which she recognized and played along.

When we were ready to take things to the next level, I put a blindfold on Sarah and guided her over to the bed. Olivia laid down also and I guided Sarah into a sixty-nine position with her on top. I knew that even as horny as both of them were, they would still take their time bringing the other to orgasm. This allowed me to prepare for my part. While Sarah was telling Olivia how delicious she smelled and tasted and Olivia was telling Sarah how much dreamed of this moment, I went into our toy box and pulled out a new strap-on I purchased for this moment. It had two dildos so I could double penetrate Sarah. It was my welcome home present for her which is why I blindfolded her.

As Olivia and Sarah were sixty-nining each other, I got behind Sarah and began to lick and play with her ass. Having two tongues pleasing you is fun enough but I couldn't wait to surprise the love of my life with more. When I began to lube up Sarah's ass, I'm sure she was only expecting me to sodomize her. Olivia paused licking Sarah's pussy for a moment while I pushed the dildos into her.

"Oh, what's that?" Sarah asked.

"You'll find out in a second, babe."

I began to slide the dildos into Sarah's ass and pussy. At first, she must have thought they were two separate dildos but once they were partially inserted, I put my hands on her hips and began to fuck her. Olivia returned to lick Sarah's clit while I started to thrust into her holes. Sarah lifted her head from between Olivia's legs to moan loudly in pure ecstasy.

"Oh, god, that feels so good."

"I told you I was going to fuck your brains out tonight, babe," I said as I picked up the pace of my thrusts.

Sarah tried to continue eating Olivia's pussy but she was too consumed by her pleasure to concentrate on Olivia. However, that didn't stop Olivia from licking and sucking on Sarah's clit and my lover quickly came to an intense orgasm from the double penetration and clitoris titillation. I had never seen her cum so hard before which is saying a lot. Olivia and I continued pleasing Sarah until she came a second time, after which, I made Sarah alternately lick and suck the dildos.

Sarah wanted to focus on Olivia's fresh pussy so I played with Olivia's small breasts and nipples while Sarah lapped at her pussy. After Olivia came, it was my turn and they both used their lips, tongues, and fingers to bring me to orgasm.

When we were done with round one, Sarah ordered a couple of pizzas to be delivered and the three of us sat around naked drinking and talking. Olivia couldn't believe she not only met a real-life porn star but just got done teasing, fucking, and sucking her. It was a fantasy come true after finding out we lived together and being invited to join us in bed. Olivia was flattered when Sarah informed her I had told her all about what we had done while working on our school project and she also couldn't wait to meet and have sex with her. Olivia couldn't imagine a porn star hoping to fuck her.

When the pizza arrived, we decided we were going to tease the delivery guy and had Olivia open the door and invite him in while we looked for money to pay him. Olivia was somewhat hesitant to open the door completely naked but it didn't take much encouragement from Sarah and me to convince her to be bold. She was giggling nervously when she put her hand on the doorknob and turned to us for more encouragement. Olivia took a deep breath and opened the door to a shocked pizza delivery guy who looked like an eighteen-year-old college freshman. He stood there with his jaw open glaring at a naked Olivia who started to blush profusely as she invited him inside.

The pizza guy was busy staring at Olivia's ass and legs when she turned around to pretend to look for money and didn't notice Sarah and me sitting on the sofa. Sarah turned to me and we started to make out, figuring we'd give the young guy, even more, to brag about to his friends. We kept glancing over at him and his reaction was priceless. He had a visible lump in his pants as he stared at us, looked over at Olivia, and back at us again.

Sarah and I stopped making out when Olivia said, "I can't find my purse."

We got up and paraded around naked in front of the pizza guy before Sarah found some cash and handed it to him.

The pizza guy then told Sarah, "You look familiar."

"I get that a lot."

Sarah then asked him, "Do you want your picture taken with my friends?"

She had to be careful so our new friend didn't figure out who she was and start showing his friends a picture of her. Sarah always had to be concerned about creepy fans stalking her and she didn't want anyone to know where she lived. Olivia and I were drunk enough to pose with the delivery guy with each of us planting a kiss on each of his cheeks while Sarah snapped a picture on his phone. We had to practically push him out the door afterward. I'm sure he was hoping to get lucky with three naked women but this was a girl's night to party.

After we enjoyed a quick, cheap bite to eat, it was time to continue the party in the bedroom where we decided it was Olivia's turn to be the center of attention. Sarah and I used a variety of vibrators of different shapes and sizes to tease Olivia along with our fingers and lips. The three of us kissed, groped, licked, and sucked one another. I think Olivia particularly liked when Sarah and I each had one of her nipples in our mouths while having a vibrator up her ass and pussy. Sarah loved Olivia's long, slender legs and spent a lot of time feeling and kissing them from Olivia's toes up to her thighs. Olivia was still wearing her lace stockings and Sarah spent some time grinding her pussy against the silky fabric.

Olivia ended up cumming when she had a vibrator up her ass as Sarah was working over her pussy with her mouth and tongue. No one eats pussy better than Sarah, after all, she has more experience than either Olivia or me. While Sarah was down between Olivia's legs, I was sitting on her face grinding my pussy against her lips and tongue or moving so she could give me a rim job. Olivia became more comfortable with anal play that evening. I think it took a woman's touch to bring it out in her.