Hannah The Whore Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was looking at her thinking, "I want to fuck you, you little cunt tease."

Maybe it was the wine talking or my hormones but I decided to get bolder and told Olivia, "You should probably take off your underwear so it can dry off. It's not hiding anything anyway."

This was the moment of truth. Was Olivia going to take the next step with me? She was either going to get naked or she'd get nervous and leave. I desperately wanted her to stay. I wanted those long legs wrapped around my neck and back while I ate her delicious-looking pussy.

I saw Olivia trying to hold back from smiling as she replied, "You're right. I hate sitting around in wet clothing."

Olivia was facing me as she peeled off her panties and draped them over the railing. She tried to get her bra over her head but she was struggling. Some sports bras are tough to get off sometimes and I think the dampness made it even more difficult. I watched her pulling and tugging for a few moments before I offered some assistance.

I was laughing slightly when I asked, "Would you like some help?"

"Yes, please."

I walked over to Olivia and slipped my fingers under the bottom of her bra. Her skin felt so soft but hot. I began to tug at her bra as she raised her arms above her head but it seemed like it was fighting me. I could understand why she needed help. Finally, I was able to get it over her head, leaving us both naked on the deck. She had pretty tiny breasts with small dark nipples that were now erect from being excited and the ocean breeze blowing over her wet body. Olivia shyly looked down, seemingly embarrassed to be naked with me.

"I've always been self-conscious about my small breasts. Guys barely notice me. I mean, look at yours; they're lovely."

"Don't be silly Olivia. Your breasts are gorgeous. You're beautiful too."

I brushed her dark hair away from her face as our eyes locked together. It was a conscious decision but more instinctive when I moved my hand behind Olivia's head and ever so gently pulled her towards me. After feeling initial resistance, Olivia gave in to her desires and leaned down to kiss me. I kissed her lightly at first to test her true desire but she was the one that wrapped her long arms around me to pull me closer. Our tongues began to dance in each other's mouths as our hands began to glide over each other's bodies. Olvia's hands were fondling my breasts while mine were running up and down her sleek thighs coming close to her pussy but mindful not to touch it just yet. We began to take turns sucking on each other's nipples, parting so we could kiss again, then going back to nibbling and sucking on the other's breasts. After several minutes of making out, I asked Olivia if she wanted to continue outside or take this into the bedroom.

"It's such a beautiful night, let's stay out here."

It was dark by now and a full moon was rising with millions of stars shining in the summer sky. There was a warm breeze blowing against our skin and the sound of the ocean crashing against the beach was more romantic than music. I took several cushions from our lounge chairs to create a makeshift mattress on the deck. We quickly laid down to continue our makeout session. I felt a twinge of guilt, feeling I was cheating on Sarah but she was the one that encouraged, almost demanded, that I fuck someone while she was gone. I also knew there was a good chance Sarah was watching us from her dressing room and I wanted to give her a good show.

I kissed my way down Olivia's long, slim body from her lips to her cheeks, nibbling on her neck, and playing with her breasts for a long time, making sure I kept complimenting her on how lovely they were. I continued down her torso, kissing and licking her down to her toes and back up the other leg. I pushed her legs back so her knees were bent against her stomach, her pussy exposed and waiting for me. I looked directly into Olivia's eyes as I inserted one finger into her sopping wet pussy and began to finger fuck her. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she began to moan. I stuck another finger into her and began to play with her clit with my thumb.

Just as Olivia was about to cum, I pulled my hand out from between her legs and began to kiss her inner thighs. I felt her hand on the back of my head trying to steer me to go towards her pussy but I was going to wait and tease her a bit more. I kissed and licked all around Olivia's pussy lips. I was so close, I'm sure she could feel my hot breath against her skin. When I began to lick her lips, she wiggled her hips trying to get me to eat her out but it wasn't time yet. I knew I was driving her wild but I was in control of when I was going to let her cum.

I couldn't hold back any longer myself so I began to tongue fuck Olivia and she said, "Eat my pussy, Hannah. You're driving me wild."

Olivia tasted so good. Hers was only the second pussy I've ever eaten but Sarah taught me well. I began to play with her clit for a short time before tongue fucking her again. When I felt I teased her enough, I concentrated on her clit, licking and sucking on it. She began to buck wildly and came to an extraordinary orgasm. She clutched my head with both her hands and pulled me into her, almost smothering me. I found it hard to breathe but I kept eating her pussy like my life depended on it. I wanted to please her in the worst way. I heard Olivia's moans of pleasure. She was so loud I was afraid the neighbors would think someone was injured.

When Olivia's orgasm had subsided, she said, "Oh fuck, that was awesome."

What she didn't realize is that I wasn't done. I know my clit gets sensitive right after I orgasm, so I gave Olivia a short rest and went right back to eating her pussy. I think she was going to stop me but realized she was on the cusp of cumming again. I kept licking and sucking on her clit until she came a second time. I then lapped up the juices dripping from her. When Olivia was done cumming, I lifted my head with a smile and her juices on my mouth and lips knowing she was pleased with my efforts.

"I've never cum twice like that. Damn you're good."

"Thank you but I'm not even done with you yet."

Olivia smiled and replied, "That's fine by me but I think I owe you one."

Olivia motioned to me with her crooked index finger to come towards her so I crawled up like a tigress stalking her prey. We began to kiss again and I knew she could taste and smell her juices on my lips and tongue. She worked her way down my body as I did to her, taking plenty of time to play with my breasts that she said were, "exquisite." She said because she had extremely small breasts that she liked playing with bigger ones like mine. Olivia fingered me as she sucked on my nipples. She didn't tease me as much as I did to her but she took her time to run her hands over my thighs while staring between my widespread legs.

She continued to finger me and rub my clit with her thumb before she crawled between my legs to begin tongue fucking me. Olivia then alternated between sticking her tongue deep inside me and flicking it over my clit. To be honest, I liked the way Sarah eats my pussy better because we know each other so well but Olivia was pretty darn good too. It was also nice to experience oral sex with a different lover too.

When Olivia realized I was about to cum, she concentrated on my clit and brought me to orgasm as I moaned loudly. She continued to lick me until I came again. She then crawled up to me and gave me a big wet kiss so I could suck my juices off her tongue. Once I caught my breath, I took Olivia by the hand and led her into the bedroom. I made sure to send Sarah a text to let her know where she could find us.

After relaxing with another glass of wine, I rummaged through our toy chest and pulled out a big strap-on dildo which led Olivia to grin and say, "I've never used one of those before."

"Well, you're in for a big treat tonight then."

I put on the dildo and told Olivia, "You're in for the best fucking of your life."

I made her get up and we began to make out with the dildo pressing against her thigh like a cock.

Olivia began to stroke the rubber cock and said, "Um, Hannah, you have such a nice big cock."

"Get down on your knees and suck it."

Olivia gladly played along and got down on her knees as I sat on the edge of the bed twisting and pinching her nipples as she stuffed the big dildo into her mouth. I was surprised when she got most of it into her throat too. I couldn't help thinking she must give a great blow job when sucking on a real dick. She was really getting into it too, her head bobbing and her tongue working it over like a real blow job. I held Olivia's head still as I fucked her mouth and she took it like a pro.

When the dildo was nice and wet, I made Olivia get onto the bed and spread her legs. I placed her legs on my shoulders and rubbed the rubber cock up and down her wet slit to tease her, making sure to rub it against her clit too. By the time I was done teasing her, Olivia was begging to get fucked. Not wanting to disappoint her, I stared directly into her eyes and began to slide the dildo into her hot, wet pussy.

"Oh fuck, that feels good. I need to find the guy who modeled for this thing."

That made me giggle a bit and I responded, "He wouldn't fuck you any better than I'm about to," and I began to pick up my pace and fuck her faster.

The more she moaned the faster I plunged the dildo into her. There's a certain dominant feeling I get when I'm using the strap-on. I'm controlling my partner's pleasure and I get off doing it too. The end of the dildo and strap also rubs against my clit, and this particular model had a small vibrator that goes into my pussy as well so there's the dual pleasure when we fuck.

"Oh fuck me, Hannah. Fuck me hard."

I was thrusting into Olivia as fast and as hard as I could while she bucked her hips wildly, her eyes rolling back into her head. She was lightly biting her lower lip as I was fucking her.

Olivia didn't have to say it twice when she begged me to, "Fuck me from behind. Please. I love it doggie style."

I withdrew long enough for Olivia to flip over, stick her skinny ass up in the air and beg me to continue fucking her. The dildo easily slipped into her pussy and I slapped her ass as I continued pummeling her pussy. The dildo had a slight curve to it so it would stimulate the G-spot. Once I found the right depth, I made sure I continued to rub back and forth on that spot. I would bring Olivia to the edge of orgasm and then slow down to prevent her from cumming. I did that a few times just to show her I controlled when she would cum. I learned that trick, and all of them actually, from Sarah.

When Olivia begged me, "Please let me cum. I need to cum, you fucking tease," I knew it was time to let her finish.

I made sure the rubber cock was rubbing Olivia in just the right spot, her G-spot, and she was thrusting her hips back to meet my plunges into the depths of her pussy. I reached around and started rubbing her clit as I thrust into her and she cried out loudly as she came in bursts that I thought would never end until she finally collapsed face down on the bed. Olivia was barely moving, which almost scared me. I thought she might have had a seizure but it was only the exhaustion of a good fucking and an even better orgasm.

When Olivia came back to life, she rolled over onto her back, her face flush, grinning at me, and said, "You just fucked me better than any guy ever did." She went on to say, "You lasted longer than most of them too."

"I've learned a thing or two hanging around porn movie sets and living with an adult film actress."

"I've been with another woman before but never anything like this."

"That's how I feel with Sarah but sometimes I get the urge for a real cock. Too bad a guy comes attached to it."

Olivia laughed and agreed then told me, "Give me that thing. It's my turn to use it on you."

"Ummmm, I was hoping you'd say that."

I took off the strap-on and handed it to Olivia who quickly put it on and ordered me to, "Get on your knees and suck my cock."

It was now my turn to obey her orders so I knelt between her legs, stroked the rubber cock, and let Olivia pull my mouth onto it. As the dildo entered my mouth, I could still taste Olivia's juices which made it even better. She would hold my head and push the dildo further down my throat and I think she was surprised when I took every inch. Sarah and I had used it dozens of times so I've had lots of practice.

When Olivia was done fucking my mouth she laid me on the bed and climbed between my legs, the strap-on bobbing in the air like a real dick. She rubbed it up and down against my pussy before sliding it in and starting to fuck me. I hate to admit it, but while Olivia was fucking me, part of me wished I had a real cock in me. Don't get me wrong, I was having a great time but I knew I was going to have to fuck a guy before too long.

I wrapped my legs around Olivia's back and began to move my hips upwards to meet her thrusts. The look of lust in her eyes let me know she was having a great time fucking me and it being her first time using a strap-on, made it that much more enjoyable to me. I opened Olivia's eyes to a new form of sexual pleasure as Sarah had done for me. You could say, I was paying it forward.

I liked fucking face-to-face because I was getting off seeing Olivia having as much pleasure as me but I also like to get fucked from behind so I ask her to switch positions. I stuck my ass high in the air giving Olivia and the strap-on easy access to my pussy. She didn't disappoint me as she quickly plunge that rubber cock inside me and started to fuck me hard. I was close to cumming but I had to let Olivia know just how to use the dildo to hit my G-spot.

"Deeper, ohhh, no, back a little. Oh, right there. That's it. That's the spot."

With Olivia continuously hitting my favorite spot, I quickly reached my orgasm and collapsed on the bed. Olivia slapped me on the ass before she withdrew the dildo. While I was laying there recovering from cumming, I couldn't help wondering if Sarah had seen any part of my lovemaking with Olivia. We laid in bed talking and sipping more wine and I invited Olivia to spend the night and she accepted my offer. After a quick shower, we were both exhausted and fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning, Olivia and I had breakfast out on the back deck and we had another lovemaking session before she left. We both orgasmed while sixty-nining with Olivia on top grinding her pussy on my lips and tongue. I was tempted to swipe my tongue across her ass but decided against it because I didn't know how she felt about anal play.

Before Olivia left, she said, "I had a good time with you, Hannah. It was fun. I wouldn't mind hanging out again if you want."

"That would be nice, Olivia. Maybe you can hang out with Sarah and me some time too."

"That would be awesome!"

After Olivia left, I got a text from Sarah telling me, "Umm, you were a little whore last night and I mean that in a good way."

I replied, "Flattery will get you everywhere," and included a wink emoji.

Sarah said she watched some of the action on the back deck and caught a brief part of our bedroom play but was happy that I finally had sex with someone while she was gone.

"It looked like you and Olivia had a good time."

"We had fun. She wasn't as experienced as you but it was still nice to have sex with a real person rather than a vibrator."

"Well, you keep being a naughty girl and I'll make sure to give you a good spanking when I get home."

"I can't wait, Luv you, Sarah."

"Luv you too, Hannah."

A couple of days later, I had a late class and one of my classmates, Lucas, had been inviting me out for drinks the entire semester but I always brushed him off. He wasn't the best-looking guy around but was nice and it was obvious he had a serious crush on me. Lucas wasn't someone I would normally date but I wasn't looking for a long-term relationship. He was about 5'6" with brown hair and eyes with a nice smile and dry sense of humor. He had a few extra pounds but not fat. Lucas was charming in an odd sort of way.

Like clockwork, Lucas invited me out for a drink and a light meal once again. I have to admire his persistence. This time, I accepted his offer which seemed to surprise him because I'm sure he expected to get shut down again. When he realized I was serious, he couldn't hide his happiness. Lucas also seemed nervous, almost like he didn't know what to do when I accepted his offer.

Lucas lived near the campus and often walked to class so we drove in my car, actually, Sarah's SUV, to a sports bar close to the campus for a couple of beers and some Buffalo wings. Lucas was a nice guy, not my type but I felt comfortable around him. When he asked if I wanted to go back to his place for another drink and listen to some music, I heard Sarah's voice inside my head encouraging me.

"Sure, Lucas, why not?"

Lucas was doubly surprised by me accepting his offer and quickly paid the bill. He lived around the corner from the bar so I left my car in the parking lot and we walked back to his place. I let Lucas hold my hand during our awkward stroll to his apartment. I didn't want to lead him on that there was a chance for a relationship but I didn't want to tell him I just wanted to get laid and he seemed like a safe one-night stand.

When we got to Lucas' studio apartment, he got us a couple of beers, put on some soft music, lit a couple of candles and we sat down on the sofa to talk. He was trying to be romantic but it was kind of cheesy at the same time. We chatted for a while before he started to make his move.

"You know, Hannah, you're the most beautiful woman around campus. I'm so happy you agreed to go out with me."

"Thanks, Lucas, you seem like a really nice guy."

He told me what nice eyes I have and how much he likes my smile. He then stared at me for a moment then went in for a kiss. I let Lucas kiss me a few times and when I didn't pull away, he continued. I then felt his hand on my breasts through my clothes and he was squeezing them gently. Lucas then reached to grab my ass. I wanted to move things along so I made a suggestion.

"Do you want to take this into the bedroom?"

I knew the answer to that question and I followed him into his room. Not wanting to wait for Lucas, I began to strip off my clothing and he was quick to follow suit. When we were both naked, we got on his bed and began to makeout. He seemed obsessed with my breasts and spent a lot of time sucking on my nipples while fingering me. I was slowly stroking his erection. I figured I'd treat him to one of my expert blow jobs so I stopped him from playing with my breasts and took his dick in my mouth.

I was only blowing Lucas for a few minutes when he stopped me, explaining, "I don't want to cum just yet."

Lucas laid me back on the bed so I spread my legs for him thinking he wanted to return the favor but he climbed between them instead. He was poking around at my pussy so I took him in my hand to guide him. Lucas slid his dick into me and started humping on me. I was a bit disappointed because I like more foreplay and teasing before having full-blown sex but I went there to get laid so I didn't say anything.

He had a funny-sounding grunt that he was making while he fucked me and I was super surprised when after only a few minutes, Lucas let out a loud moan then fast-paced grunting noises and came inside me. He must not have shot his load in a while because he kept cumming and cumming. While I was disappointed, I didn't think anything of it figuring this was only the first round of at least one more. However, Lucas rolled off of me onto his back and fell asleep.

I was thinking, "What the fuck?"